[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Females Military Cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: images-5.jpg (9 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
9 KB, 276x183
The biggest problem with females in the military is that they are some of the worst cancer in there. You will do a fitness test and the females do 42 pushups and run a 15 min 2 mile and get a 100 points in each. Meanwhile a male does 62 pushups and a 14min 2 mile and gets around 90 in each. Females will then boast about how they are stronger and faster than you because they got more points. Then they want infantry slots but complain when they cant have a shower after day 2 of being in the field and demand that they get showers because they have a vagina.

My point is

Females should be held to the same standard as males for combat. Because when your friend in that weighs 200+ in full kit goes down the female should be able to get him out of there.

So whats /pol/s opinion on this? If not murican I would like to know how your military females are expected to perform.
>>
>So whats /pol/s opinion on this?
God made men to fight, and women to bear children. A woman's war is in the birthing bed.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/05/meet-japans-only-female-warship-captain/

>>79164985
>Females should be held to the same standard as males for combat. Because when your friend in that weighs 200+ in full kit goes down the female should be able to get him out of there.

Most people, even extreme leftists, agree with you. Whether the military does it or not, I've never actually seen people vocalizing an opinion that the standards should be lowered for women.
>>
>>79164985
It is relative of course

A woman has different size and weigh
Therefore it is logical that she will do less physical exercise as well as take longer to achieve a run than any man

Dont get me wrong, I agree with you that they are cancer in there since in a dangerous Situation. A man could be able to carry a wounded soldier including gear, a female or male soldier

But a woman could barely carry herself out of sheer instinct, they have not evolved to fight

And because of that they are a liability in any army or dangerous Situation
>>
>>79165126
You can't say anything because the military is very catering to females. They want recruitment for MAH DIVERSITY and shit. So they have the bar set significantly lower for females to be able to join. This makes the females proud to be in but getting them to do anything without them getting an attitude or anything they claim "female problems" and just sit on their phone but noone does anything because anything can be seen as a sexual harassment or equal opportunity violation and for that females always win and males automatically lose.
>>
>>79164985
new army hooah
>>
File: 1466404073149.jpg (174 KB, 1280x834) Image search: [Google]
1466404073149.jpg
174 KB, 1280x834
>>79164985
Former infantry guy

The way they have lowered the standards in teh military, for both men and women, SICKENS ME
>>
>>79164985
Why cant the females be put in all female squads? Is it to cover up thier inadequacies? I spelled everything wrong.
>>
>>79164985
Women cant be fiere figthers so they have no rigth to be soildiers.

Pathetic. Even in the bw.
>>
>>79164985
>held to the same standard

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAA

What do you think this is? A sensible world?
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 600x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 600x775
>>79164985
I can't even do 20 push ups fml
>>
>>79164985

>wanting to be rescued by a grill

but can he live with that humiliation for the rest of his life?
>>
>>79164985
>You will do a fitness test and the females do 42 pushups and run a 15 min 2 mile and get a 100 points in each.

typical of a woman to care more about public opinion/grade than truth.

Im so sick of their degeneracy. At loss for words.
They are worse than children, worse than animals. Literal force of ruin if allowed anything more than baking cookies and being fucked round the clock.

Id like them to be more than that, but sadly havent met one yet. And this century trends ayayayay
>>
>>79164985
can you stop with the cancer memes
i got cancer from /pol/ and don't find it funny
>>
>>79166811
disgusting go do the 100 pushups in 8 weeks website
>>
>>79165126
Leftists say they agree with equal standards, until 95% of females get kicked out of the military for failing PT tests. Then they bitch about the lack of women and diversity.

You can't win with leftists. You have to look at them like a backwards religion to even make any sense of them.
>>
>>79164985
My opinion is that in the battlefield there will be no "points" there will be only your ability. So putting different standard for men and women is only making your army weaker.
>>
>>79166811
I went from not being able to do 10 to being able to do a 100 in a couple of months. Almost without even trying. I also lost 22 pounds and counting.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>79164985

Our country's military leaders are thankfully against women serving on the front line. In fact anyone in our military, even women, say that women should not be on the front line.

But the politicians unfortunately still whinge about it
>>
>>79164985
*sigh* Women are at a statistical disadvantage in infantry training, I honestly don't understand why ANYONE expects even 5-7% of the army to be women.

MEANWHILE it is a fact that women can handle more g-force than men which would make them great pilots.

of course
>implying these same women attempting to be infantry are smart enough of become pilots.
>>
>>79166811

Get down and do 20 now. It's fucking easy. Just take your time, breathe properly, get the full range of motion for each one. Even if you can't get 20 then do 10.

If you can do 10 proper push-ups, proper ones where you keep your back straight, you engage all the muscles of your chest and shoulders, you do a full controlled movement on each one, you will feel a great feeling in your muscles straight away. Then just keep doing it. Do 10 push-ups in your bedroom every other day. Then do 20 each time. You'll see the benefits.
>>
>>79168499
Doing 100 uninterrupted push-ups is actually pretty difficult and really not worth the effort. If you spent all the time toiling in order to be able to do 100 push-ups by doing squats, pull-ups and dips you would attain a higher level of general fitness and muscular development. I plateau around 40 push-ups, and understand that if I want to be able to do more then it will take much more dedication, training every day and said training will bring diminishing returns.
>>
>>79164985
> Females will then boast about how they are stronger and faster than you because they got more points. Then they want infantry slots but complain when they cant have a shower after day 2 of being in the field and demand that they get showers because they have a vagina.

Source? Is this personal experience? I can understand the average bitch acting like this, but if a woman WANTS to fight on the front lines for her country, I would assume its because she was raised in a house that, while may not have taught her traditional role values, still taught her to be tough and loyal.

I'd hope, I mean. Is there evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>79174109
On the job experience after 5 years of seeing this shit.
>>
>>79164985
>So whats /pol/s opinion on this?
Women in the military is a big mistake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJCTi9LakuU
>>
>>79165126
Leftists actually believe women and men are exactly the same- they believe the standards are the same. Srsly go ask one. They literally are the stupidest people on the planet.
>>
>>79166811
Scoobys method of getting to 100 works well.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.