[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warning! Avoid vaccination at all costs if you do not want your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: vaccs_dees_cozkva.jpg (97 KB, 568x505) Image search: [Google]
vaccs_dees_cozkva.jpg
97 KB, 568x505
Warning! Avoid vaccination at all costs if you do not want your health to be destroyed!

The (((pharma industry))) finances false studies and invests huge amounts of money for marketing/propaganda to deceive you.
>>
>>79149215
If you honestly trust your health to retards online with zero medical credentials instead of listening to doctors who spent years in medical school then you deserve every bit of suffering that comes your way.
>>
Holy shit, is everything that requires collaboration and institutions malicious for you people? Must suck to be paranoid 24/4. WE WAZ HEALTHIER B4 ZIENCE AND SHIETS
>>
>>79149330
>>79149696
>If you honestly trust your health to retards online with zero medical credentials
Too bad that there are whistleblowers among the scientific community who confirm that studies are manipulated and that vaccination cause serious disorders and ilnesses.
http://www.vaccines.news/2016-01-13-french-medical-experts-question-vaccine-safety-after-cdc-whistleblower-william-thompson-confesses-to-mmr-vaccine-research-fraud.html

>instead of listening to doctors who spent years in medical school then you deserve every bit of suffering that comes your way.
Who believe those manipulated studies.

>Holy shit, is everything that requires collaboration and institutions malicious for you people? Must suck to be paranoid 24/4. WE WAZ HEALTHIER B4 ZIENCE AND SHIETS
In 2014, CDC whistleblower William Thompson admitted to omitting statistically significant information in a 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested African American males receiving the MMR vaccine had a 340 percent increased risk for autism. In light of Thompson’s admission, there has been a growing list of health practitioners in France who are openly questioning the safety of vaccines and trustworthiness of scientific journals.
>>
File: Robert_De_Niro_KVIFF_portrait.jpg (1 MB, 1556x2247) Image search: [Google]
Robert_De_Niro_KVIFF_portrait.jpg
1 MB, 1556x2247
Robert De Niro warns about vaccination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7iPn39i08
>>
vaccinated against range of things from travel and work
never caught said diseases even though work in medical and laboratory surroundings and traveled extensively

but you know if your so anti vaccination you would not have a tetanus shot would you.
if you believe your drivel better not take
antibiotics
prescription medication
otc cold and flu or pain relief meds

fucking retard
>>
File: baby1s.jpg (59 KB, 495x380) Image search: [Google]
baby1s.jpg
59 KB, 495x380
>>
>>79150202
>but you know if your so anti vaccination you would not have a tetanus shot would you.
I do not have a tetanus shot, it is neither mandatory nor common where I grew up. And I know nobody who got tetanus. Thus, I laugh about you.
>>
>>79149816
This proves race exists or that niggers aren't human.
>>
File: vaccine-poison.jpg (60 KB, 584x519) Image search: [Google]
vaccine-poison.jpg
60 KB, 584x519
Vaccination is pure poison!
>>
File: BigPharmaBribeDoctors.jpg (38 KB, 450x280) Image search: [Google]
BigPharmaBribeDoctors.jpg
38 KB, 450x280
The pharma industry does not want to keep the population healthy, it wants new patients
>>
>>79149215

it's the truth. I got a severe chronic illness after getting a flu shot. Ruined my life for years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.