[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should /pol/ be deleted if Trump loses? What should happen if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
Should /pol/ be deleted if Trump loses?

What should happen if Trump wins?
>>
It's not a question of should if he doesn't win. It's a matter of will. /pol/ shutdown would only be a matter of time after Hillary. Or more likely, /pol/ will be kept open but with even more moderation and bans until it becomes cool to talk about being liberal and gay and loving Hillary and how she's not that bad you guys! Any dissenter will be banned for breaking hate speech laws and reported straight to the FBI, which is now operated and staffed entirely by females and they preoccupy themselves with arresting shitposters on the internet because that's now their top legal priority.
>>
It should be deleted only after we get at least a week of basking in trumpnigger tears.

/pol/tards are trash
>>
>>78979597
>Should /pol/ be deleted if Trump loses?
No, the butthurt for the remainder of the year would be too delicious to pass up.
>What should happen if Trump wins?
/pol/ by its contrarian nature will slowly become a lefty board.
>>
>>78980147
Build wall
>>
>>78979597
>Should /pol/ be deleted if Trump loses?
No, it should return to normal when all the redditards leave.

>What should happen if Trump wins?
This video will be set to autoplay across all boards:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg
>>
It would be incredibly embarrassing, but we'll survive just like we did after Ron Paul.
>>
>>78979597
>Polexit when

Seriously though; it is beyond ironic that /pol/tards rant everyday about sovereignty, individual liberty, and freedom, yet post on a board that is under total control of a Jap and a shadow organization comprised of individuals "who do it for free."

/Pol/ will always remain a containment board in order to keep the rest of 4chan pure.
>>
>>78979597
as a representative of /pol/ i am so confident in donald trump becoming president i wager the deletion of this board for trump's victory

in return we would like to see no more /pol/ bashing and the deletion of all anime outside of anime boards
>>
>>78980736
All boards except /a/ were originally containment boards
>>
>>78980337
>Not picking the superior Trump song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwNfmkaV_I
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.