[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Really makes you think.
>>
the fact that she even has to make that post which reeks of desperate self-assurance betrays the dysphoria she feels being mixed race.

i dont have anything against mixed race people as individuals necessarily, i sort of feel bad for them, because their parents fucked up and did something stupid and now they have to deal with it.
>>
>>78885076
>everybody is mixed race

This is true. I just recently learned that Celtic people originated in Hispania. The rest of the history of the Celts is basically "then they mixed with this tribe, then they mixed with that tribe, then etc etc". The same is true for any other European country. The only "pure" racial lines left are probably uncontacted tribes, and even they likely have some history of conquest of/by another tribe and integration of that tribe's culture into their own. European history is filled with race mixing that resulted in the modern European cultures.

Race-baiting leftists ironically follow the same "One Drop Rule" aka hypodescent, which has origins in our history of slavery. This is why Obama is the "first black president" even though his mother was white. His inherited his race from his father, despite the fact that he had no part in raising him, instead of from his mother who raised him.
>>
>>78885076
>It's 2014 people
Oh my god, I can't believe it's 2 years ago and people still have their own opinions!
>>
File: 2.99 MB.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
2.99 MB.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>
I am mixed race and hate my very existence

Half-finnish but everyone sees me as nothing but a foreigner. In addition to the shit I had to put up with growing up, everyone now just assumes I only speak English.

My parents were race-traitor assholes, who didn't think I had to live with my existence as a social pariah for the rest of my life while they have their own races, which which they can reach out for identity and strength.

Don't race mix.
>>
File: 4xvdYax.gif (3 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
4xvdYax.gif
3 MB, 640x352
>>78892692
Aww don't worry Finnbro just move here and be a Leafy Leaf and find peace and tolerance. Maybe Mr. Trudeau will suck your cock on parliament hill if you ask nicely.
>>
>>78891918
i think this gif should be an auto ban. not sure why but im pretty sure only complete faggots post it.
>>
>>78892692
Fingolians are actually the most powerful race in the world though, don't sweat it Genghis!
>>
>>78885076
>It's supposed to be a beautiful thing
>supposed to be
>>
>>78890662
>His inherited his race from his father, despite the fact that he had no part in raising him
Exactly. He's black.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.