[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pound Dive continues - no end in sight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 22
File: david-cameron-facepalm.jpg (27 KB, 595x301) Image search: [Google]
david-cameron-facepalm.jpg
27 KB, 595x301
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853
>b-but the currency will recover quickly
>t-this is just a correction

I hope Brexshitters understand how bad they fucked up the British economy. The pound will be worth less than the Euro by the end of this week.

And no, this will not boost exports and re-industrialize our economy. Do you think the whole world is lining up to buy our boilers and spotted dicks now? The only short and middle-term result of this will be double digit inflation you complete retards.

My only consolation is knowing most Leavers are poor fucks and they will suffer the most from a weak currency. No more cheap credit and groceries for you I'm afraid :^)
>>
https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.
>>
>>78866785
So aside from le ebin victory speech on Friday has your unbarrageable leader made any relevant statements on what he thinks the next step should be?
>>
File: 1437731906788.jpg (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1437731906788.jpg
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>78866616

>BBC.co.uk

Lmao.
>>
>>78866616

It's only a 1-2% fall you faggot.
>>
>>78867023
I'd love to see an alternative source showing the pound recovering in this morning's asian markets.
What's that? You don't have it? Ok.
>>
>>78867188
>BBC
he's laughing at the name I think
>>
>>78867188

>being this salty
>not understanding basics of stock trading

Christ, lad. Y'know, last summer we've had China's stock markets going to the shitter with the speed of light. Everyone, including British Brainwashing Channel, was making it sound as if China is doomed and Armageddon is right around the corner.

Fast forward to this summer and China is fine and the global stock market has recovered as if nothing has happened. It'll be the same thing with the UK, except the recovery will be even quicker.
>>
Is a shame I dont know shit on economics, but this looks like they are trying to put the UK in a position where they can't leave even if they want, or goes full detroit where the (((rats))) leaved the ship with all the goods.

Also (((they))) sure are getting rich with this, buying cheap pounds and shit.
>>
>>78868064

>but this looks like they are trying to put the UK in a position where they can't leave even if they want

Not exactly. This kind of stuff is completely normal and expected. Stock investors are not sure what to expect from Brexit so British stocks are going down. It always happens when there is political turmoil.

Once the investors see it's business as usual, everything will be back to normal within weeks.
>>
Anyone know if George Osborne had actually died?

>>78867648

This is just the initial dip before brexit is confirmed, if article 50 is invoked there will be a more significant drop off.

There are still a lot of people gambling on article 50 never being invoked.
>>
>>78868331
that sounds much better
>>
>>78866616
>Implying the markets are rational and this isn't just a temporary dip. Gtfo cuck.
>>
It could fall another 50% and it would still be worth it. Having your country fall to mudslimes would make the pound become worthless
>>
>>78868338
>There are still a lot of people gambling on article 50 never being invoked.

Who is?

Sounds like something you're just pulling out of your ass.
>>
>>78866616
Fearmongering: the thread
>>
>>78866616
>Trading on a sunday

It could have something to do with spitting in the face of God OP, it was deserved tbqh.
>>
big fucking deal you dumb nigger. 4 months ago the pound was almost exactly where its at right now

protip:
>currencies fluctuate
>>
>>78868338

Nigger, every power player in EU from Juncker to Schultz is telling Brits they want them to invoke Article 50 by this Tuesday.

Literally nobody is banking on it never being invoked. Brexit is happening, unless the Tories want to wipe their party out of existence for the next 30 years.
>>
>>78867648
M8, when currencies trend, they usually carry-on. This fucker is trying to at least consolidate, and I hope it does, because it's at big support levels and if they break we are fucked.
>>
>>78868738

Who? the markets

obviously i dont know anyone in investment banking personally, but this is how it works; like any gambling, just because you're losing 1-0 at half time does not mean people wont bet on a draw or 1-2 reversal

provided article 50 hasn't been triggered and itsn't 100% going to be triggered then the full effects of brexit have not been felt because people will bet on it never being invoked
>>
File: Untitled.png (23 KB, 657x473) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23 KB, 657x473
:^)
>>
DONT PANIC! DONT PANIC!
>>
>>78866616
>My only consolation is knowing most Leavers are poor fucks and they will suffer the most from a weak currency. No more cheap credit and groceries for you I'm afraid :^)
Fuck off New Labour.
Haven't you got leader to oust because he couldn't get the working classes to vote against their interest and stay in the EU which will happily see them unemployed if it pleases the likes of China or Turkey.

>>78866785
Farage is too abrasive to conduct negotiations.
He would just piss them off, and they would fuck us over out of spite,
>>
>>78868331
I don't think so this is initial reaction but when britain actually leaves europe a lot of companies will leave britian and it will get worse.
>>
>>78866616
>Believing anything you read on the BBC website

This is why you fail.
>>
>>78866616
>My only consolation is knowing most Leavers are poor fucks and they will suffer the most
Actually people with little money and lots of debt benefit from inflation, which you claim will happen with a currency devaluation.
>>
>>78868338
They must be as retarded as you then.
>>
>>78869554

>Farage is too abrasive to conduct negotiations.

And the rest of the Leave campaigners are massive cucks that will bend under the slightest pressure.

If Farage is not at the negotiating table, the EU leeches will be going in dry.
>>
>>78869769

>a lot of companies will leave britian

Which ones?
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 614x198) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 614x198
>>78866616
I'm gonna give you pakis until the end of September. If by that time your now meme currency doesn't even show signs of recovery I won't be able to do anything but laugh at you.

Good luck.
>>
>>78866616
reminder that you lost and there is not a damn thing you can do about it
>protip: It was business that pushed for it
sorry but no re vote for you iam afraid :^)
>>
File: 1466892419433.png (737 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1466892419433.png
737 KB, 900x700
>>78866616
noob question:
why they didnt made the pound GOLDBASED before Brexit?
>>
Oh wow it dropped 1 US cent today!
>>
File: 1466892541771.png (546 KB, 627x810) Image search: [Google]
1466892541771.png
546 KB, 627x810
>>78870937
and btw...
its completely normal that the UK is fucked up because every European Country is fucked up

they only are kept alive by magical EU Money
>>
>>78867173

British pound slips once more as Asian markets open

Many economists forecast Brexit would at least temporarily reduce U.K. growth

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/asian-markets-british-pound-june27-1.3653682

Down nearly 20% against gold since may.

The UK is finished.
>>
>>78866616

Do you guys manufacture or export anything? I've seen importation products from many EU countries, but never UK. Not in 30 years of my life.
>>
>>78872479
choking hazard chocolates
>>
>>78867188

Big Black Cock . c(o)uck.
>>
>>78868803
Denial: The Post.
>>
"Just a dip" they said
>>
>>78866616

Soros is saying the Pound will be fine (and he greatly overestimated it's initial drop) and that the U.K. in the long run will be better off financially than it is now.

What is he up to?
>>
File: UK_Exports.png (229 KB, 924x863) Image search: [Google]
UK_Exports.png
229 KB, 924x863
>>78872479
Lots of it is high level stuff like jet engines, medicines and cars and so on.
>>
>World economy goes to shit at mere mentions of happenings
>Everyone held hostage by banking cartel

Yes, it's the UK's fault for wanting freedom all right.
>>
File: rg35_test_track.jpg (46 KB, 420x346) Image search: [Google]
rg35_test_track.jpg
46 KB, 420x346
>>78872479

Yeah, they export stuff.

Pic related. Then they have the nerve to complain about A-rabs wiping each other out.
>>
>>78872479

>what is Dr.Who and Tea

fucking mexican intellectuals
>>
File: Opiates.jpg (106 KB, 654x656) Image search: [Google]
Opiates.jpg
106 KB, 654x656
>>78866616

The Remain propaganda didn't end on the 24th, on the contrary it's still very much alive
>>
>>78871293

They were always going to have to struggle for the short to medium term. If they do what many Brexiters want they will go back and up and be better off - In a sense. They will essentially reduce themselves to a second class power - Like Australia and New Zealand, which will ironically leave them at the mercy of larger powers even more than when they were part of the E.U.

They have basically decided to be Little England and exit the world stage.

Like Soros said, that's fine for them. They'll be okay in their little island refuge. Like a retirement home.

But as Europe falls apart and America becomes more insular, the long LONG term effect is Turkey, Germany, Russia and China starting to grow and dominate. With the U.K. having no say or influence in what they get up to.

They want to be Switzerland...But that's not going to be much help in 50 years when the tanks are rolling.
>>
>>78875499
He know's about the Dollarydoos.

I give it 6 weeks tops before you start hearing of rumblings in Australia to adopt the pound for bilaterial trade.

He knows exactly what's up.

The banking elite started from the UK. The Illuminati literally was spearheaded from there.

The whole intention of this grand play we've been apart of is to a) Destroy Germany and b) Destroy America

The pound is going to be doing really fucking good come 2 years from now. Brexit didn't happen because the people. Brexit happened because it was meant to, and the powerful willed it to be so.

Muslims are being mass immigrated intentionally to cause the populace of the planet to hate them. Muslims have no idea. They're useful idiots for a cause that seeks to eradicate them properly and finally.

The zenith of all this is the Temple Mt in Jerusalem. Palestine must fall, it cannot fall if Saudi Arabia doesn't fall too. Germany is literally being used to just rattle Europe's nest.
>>
File: Scrooge McCuck.jpg (402 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
Scrooge McCuck.jpg
402 KB, 660x440
>>78866616

its times like these I wish I was living within the 1%.

they are the clear winners here.

I would be buying pounds by the boatload while everyone else is shitting their pants.

then sit on it for a few years and wait for it to recover so I could cash in and add to my money pit...
>>
>>78869191
That's where you're wrong.

Article 50 may never be invoked.
>>
>>78866616
>>
wtf I hate the UK now
>>
>>78876035
Will it recover?
>>
>>78866616

Of course you're gonna take a hit. The globalists aren't just going to let you 'leave' without punishment. So take the hit, get your economy back on track afterwards and be free.
>>
>>78876565
>>78876565
I'm a 3rd year Economist student.

The pound will recover 100%, because USD is going to drop in October.
>>
>>78876565
Eventually. It remains to be seen how much damage the UK economy will take. Probably not that much, very little will actually change
>>
>>78876565

of course it will.

its a white, first world country

they didn't lose a war

just a pain in its ass
>>
>>78868064
what do the ((()))) mean?
>>
Why is the pound dropping anyways?
>>
>>78866616
>mfw the british show us one more time how free market Capitalism will correct it all to the amazement of everybody

shit you not, everybody crying about the falling pound is an alarmist nothing else
>>
>>78876736
Market uncertainty/fear
>>
>>78876735

its just this really cool thing we r all doing now where we change our social media names to include ((( before and ))) after your name...

try it, its fun...
>>
>>78866616
people will buy less of our stuff when it gets cheaper

remainian logic
>>
>>78876856
oh cool, I haven't seen anyone else do them.

are they meme parenthesis?
>>
>>78876972
How does it get cheaper? Either it now has a tariff on it or you have to pay much bigger shipping costs, or both. Regardless the price goes up. Do you not realise you already have one of the most deregulated markets in the world?
>>
>>78869191
The EU27 completely disagree, read latest statement.
They don't want anything to happen until political instability in the UK is resolved.

The realpolitik is they are fully aware they are contradicting Juncker and it looks like Merkel is going to shank him any minute actually because he might stand in the way of what the German auto manufacturers and energy producers have demanded. She has already had the Czechs start the ball rolling.
>>
>>78867188
Its a world reserve currency, you nigger. Its never going to drop to catastrophic levels. Central banks will step in.
>>
>>78866616
Germany, Canada, and the USA all want trade deals with the UK, and the bank of England has a contingency plan for this. Stop complaining about getting sovereignty over the country back. This is a net benefit in the long run
>>
>>78875984
If Europe falls apart Germany will be the biggest casualty. Don't worry about us we will be fine
>>
>>78877026

yes, meme parenthesis

that's exactly what they are
>>
>>78870348
Gunna be even funnier when EU gets tired of Greeces' shit and finally kicks it out of the euro.

If that ever happens, , we both know your country is next on the chopping block, then it's back to your meme currency
>>
>>78877584
>ausfailia talking shit about currencies not AUD
kek.
>>
>>78872479
UK is in high value manufacturing, not consumer goods, there is no point competing with China.
If you've not seen a UK export in 30 years I assume you failed to notice any of the wars of that period (where we've generally armed both sides) or got on an aeroplane anywhere.
>>
>>78866616
FREEDOM IS WORTH THE LOSS. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>78877203
>How does it get cheaper?
Cheaper currency, fucknugget.
And no one even thinks of tariffs in this day and age.
>>
File: 1466131965503.jpg (235 KB, 621x622) Image search: [Google]
1466131965503.jpg
235 KB, 621x622
>everyone is suddenly an expert on economics
>>
>>78877903
>>78877903
I would also like to add that the UK is very big in whisky making and financial services.
>>
>>78877203
The only tarrifs that mattered where the ones the EU applied to trading with non-eu countries.

This isn't 1700; geography means relatively little for international trade now. A literal whole new world has just opened up to competitive British trade.

Well at least that's the theory
>>
>>78878151
Ive traded in stocks for years.

Regardless, these are all econ 101. No one is putting any advanced economic knowledge forward.
>>
>>78877872
> hypocrisy means my argument is wrong
>>
>>78868331

no that happen with stocks which tend to be more volatile, but currency shocks are much rare and serious problem.

People are dumbing pounds closing bank accounts and moving their cash to other countries.
>>
>>78878421
It's not wrong.
Chances are if the Euro falls, there are going to be regional currencies, in my opinion (Spain-Portugal, France-Germany-Netherlands, etc).
>>
>>78876735
jews
>>
If Labour would kick out that commie leader of theirs they could actually have a shot at forming the next government, especially given the turmoil ahead economically.
>>
File: EU BTFO(3).jpg (246 KB, 1196x1226) Image search: [Google]
EU BTFO(3).jpg
246 KB, 1196x1226
>>78866616

>muh pound is dropping
>muh euro is stronk becos no uk
>>
>>78878845

>comparing is to the euro.
>being this retarded.

You sunk both boats and think you are ok because you're both at the same level above water
>>
cheap travel then
>>
>>78866616
>Weaker currency does not boost exports and re-industrialize an economy.
u wot m8?
>>
Open Europe said that the maximum loss of gdp would be 1.5%
>>
>>78878845
You seem to have your chart the wrong way around, friend.
>>
>>78879121
for people traveling to the UK yes. For the british everything will be more expensive.
>>
File: EU BTFO.png (36 KB, 709x397) Image search: [Google]
EU BTFO.png
36 KB, 709x397
>>78879115

>pound is stronker inside EU
>UK outside EU worstest thing happen sky is falling apocalypse cumming help
>>
>>78879220
theoretically it does. But britain doesnt produce shit.
>>
>muh currency
literally no one cares about some rich banker cunts losing money on the forex markets. fuck off
>>
>>78866616
The biggest lie in politics is that the right gives a fuck about anybody but Bibi, knows anything, but especially on the economy or that Christ would have been a neocon. That is all
>>
>>78866616
good you created a happening for us, I bet by this week or the end of this up coming week it will be a shit show
>>
>>78878683
thanks

>>78879367
Yeah goods for you are now more expensive. Have fun paying $1000 for bread and milk.
>>
>>78879283

>it's ok that i'm fucked because this other guy is even more fucked!
>>
>>78879367
In NZ we're having a good old time buying goods online from you.
>>
>>78879626
Well everyone knows exporting more things is always bad.
While I admit that they weren't thinking about going as low as this, it was generally thought the GBP was over-valued for a while anyway.
The good news is it will make the Tata steel bailout easier which is actually our most pressing local industrial issue.
>>
>>78879220

>babies first econ book

You need to buy international parts for industry, which is now more expensive, so even product made in the UK will become more expensive.
>>
>>78876372
Is this coral? Why did you post this?
>>
>>78866616
This is great news.
If we can crash the Global economy, shitskins won't want to be coming here anymore.
Also no money for welfare
>>
>>78871293
Lol.

The EU is dead. There are movements to get out in just about every country. It was a failed project by globalist dictators and that much is now very obvious.

The CAD lost 30% vs the USD in less than 8 months. It wasn't the end of the world, we massively increased our exports. An expensive currency is a bad thing for employment and exports.
>>
>>78879837
>implying everything is "muh" industry
Sure industry is probably about 70-80% of exports.

But there's a 30% increase in tourism, and goods which don't need to be bought from other countries. Also since the UK hasn't technically left the EU, there's still free trade. In the very short-run only the UK benefits.

also I pulled these numbers out of my ass.
>>
>>78879324
You haven't been in this whole thread, have you?
>>
>>78879800
Well, I'm not complaining. Basic goods are overpriced here.
We exported food to you guys for cheap for 100 years or so.
>>
>>78875602
>2.0% diamonds
Stolen from Africa, I guess
>>
>>78866616
Shit like this has happened before Brexit and it will happen after. Markets fluctuate, they dive, then climb back up, currencies change in value. Last year the markets were worse, thanks to the US dicking around with their fiscal policy and their debt.
>>
>>78880007

It doesn't benefit at all. The currency drop is do to a capital flight. Meaning people are pulling out investment in Uk economy.
>>
>>78879603
Why would they be fucked? A cheaper currency will increase exports and domestic employment.

For raw materials they can get favourable deals from Canada who has anything they need.
>>
>>78879497
Considering we use the pound, we won't you complete idiot.
>>
>>78879837
60% of exports are paid for in USD.
40% are paid for in EUR.

We have a record trade deficit which is our biggest economic problem Brexit aside and our companies are running at fairly high levels of debt.

I feel to see how an environment that reduces the trade deficit while increasing the ability of companies to pay their debts is a total disaster. It would be a problem if oil were expensive, but it isn't right now.

Obviously it will get worse and that will be a problem (I don't disagree there) but right now 1.30 isn't entirely outside the range a lot of people have been hoping for anyway.
>>
>>78880361

No it's not about raw materials, specialized parts are a major factor. Your car is made from part the come from a dozen different countries.

and they are not going to get a better deal than what canada gives the US so they are going to have to compete with the US strong dollar for everything.

I don't care how much you personally like the UK. You don't represent the canadian government.
>>
>>78879367
Bankers, brokers, currency speculators and the financial elite all bet against Brexit, confident in their win, and people are surprised the markets panic after most of them did things they thought would win them money in the event of the opposite result? The UK government predicts doom and gloom and enlists other institutions both private and international to tow the line and people act like they've never heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy. You tell spooky stories of the market and the market will be spooked.
>>
File: 1466937930590.png (5 KB, 207x124) Image search: [Google]
1466937930590.png
5 KB, 207x124
>>78878845
>pound
>SHE WEIGHTED 50 STONE
what the fuck is up with britain
>stone is weight
>pound is money
JUST
>>
>>78866616
This is just the bankers having a fit over the leave vote so when the UK government eventually runs a second referendum everyone is too scared to vote leave.

You're playing right into the elites hands.
>>
>>78880463
>be britbong
>try to convert $1000 to £
>£1000

top kek
>>
>>78880593

Yeah wow, venezuela bolívar dropped record levels this year. There economy must be doing great!!!
>>
>>78866616
mah economy, muh future.
It's been what like fucking 3 days.
>>
>>78866616
On the 1st June 2016 Close: 1 GBP = 1.4416 USD
On the 26th June 2016 Close: 1 GBP = 1.4925
>Pound Dive continues
WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
>>
File: 1452763647074.jpg (188 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452763647074.jpg
188 KB, 707x1000
Reminder: /r/uk and @PostRefRacism are sending people here to take "revenge" for our victory and to encourage a national mood appropriate for a 2nd referendum.

How shilling on 4chan changes the national mood, I don't know.
>>
>>78881183
its 1.34 right now. forecasted to go 1.2
>>
>>78868714
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>78881183

1 GBP = 1.34 Dollar m8. Lowest is has been sens their financial meltdown in 2008. and that happened at a much slower pace
>>
>>78866616
Naa, it will be stabilizing at 1.3
>>
>>78881644
USD was also down in '08
>>
>>78881779

and this is a comparative measure, so if the dollar was down in 2008 the pound was doubly so.
>>
File: you mad bro farage.jpg (50 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
you mad bro farage.jpg
50 KB, 600x399
Keep crying!
>>
>>78880616
We had the dislocations and shocks you think you are threatening probably before you were born.
We don't do assembly or integration of consumer goods and our high value manufacturers have integrated supply lines that they own significant amounts of precisely to project them from currency movements.
If it was 1973 you could probably project a vague idea of US industry onto us but we're essentially a "post Mexico" economy. You'll understand in time. The idea of Americans continuing to make toasters and air conditioners is ludicrous.
>>
>>78866616
>muh money
Can't put a price on freedom. They're taking a hit now to avoid the financial collapse of the EU later anyway.
>>
>>78871293
Gold's been going up independent of this for ages, especially on fears of the Fed hiking interest rates
>>
>>78866616
>>78880165
>>78879846
>>
>>78879923
It's a clever metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.
>>
>>78882822
>Fed hiking interest rates
never gona happen senpai
>>
File: 1465443939430.jpg (65 KB, 470x535) Image search: [Google]
1465443939430.jpg
65 KB, 470x535
>>78875602
>Medicaments
I've never heard this word used before in my life.
>>
>>78866616
It's less than a week retard
>>
When does /pol/ think the GBP will return to pre-referendum levels?
Weeks? Months?
>>
>>78875984
I'm curious as to why Briton should give a shit about the 'world stage' the only thing it seems to bring is white guilt and refugees. Turkey will Islamize further and that will weaken it's own identity as a nation, Russia is largely staying to itself because of both sanctions and seeing how being a world stage player didn't do much when it was one of two swinging dicks in the room and Germany took on too much by trying to control border states in the EU without realizing they are poor as FUCK.

China might grow rarger but they seem pretty content in just being the world's emerging economy, barring some setbacks like single handedly fucking the entire world's steel supply and being forced to lay off thousands of State workers.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.