[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT its 1776
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU KEKS ACTUALLY LEFT THE UK, do you realize what youve done to the colonies and all over fucking TEA!!1 HAHAHAHA
>>
ate a potato today
>>
https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.
>>
>>78864780
nice copy paste now i have to delete my own thread you C U CK
>>
File: KingG3.jpg (29 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
KingG3.jpg
29 KB, 413x310
>>78864630
Yeah how can we ever survive without the King and Crown, what have we done, how will our economy ever recover without the influence of our benevolent King George the 3rd.
>>
>>78864630
Fag, they literally have soldiers in our houses and are using is to pay for a war we didn't have any say in.
>>
>Frogposting
>1776
>>
>>78865022
well thanks for ruining our economy how can we ever recover
>>
File: 1309591125373.jpg (19 KB, 367x310) Image search: [Google]
1309591125373.jpg
19 KB, 367x310
>>78864630
>>
File: We The People.jpg (284 KB, 1300x864) Image search: [Google]
We The People.jpg
284 KB, 1300x864
>>78864630

They actually signed it, the absolute madmen.
>>
åÿ vëÿ dåñt fårgët thë ëîghtÿ pëöplë släïñ ïñ thë hårrïblë stöckhölm blöödbäth
>>
>old white men have ruined the future of the younger generation in the thirteen colonies
Fuck this I'm moving to the West Indies.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.