[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An astute online comment has some wondering whether Brexit may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: brexitcomment.jpg (103 KB, 539x694) Image search: [Google]
brexitcomment.jpg
103 KB, 539x694
Are Brexiters BTFO by Cameron and the refusal in triggering Article 50?
>>
>>78864238
Nigel must be the next PM then, as he'll be the only one willing to pull the trigger
>>
>>78864238
>supported leaving the EU despite knowing the fact the markets would crash and that laws would have to be remade
>invoking article 50 is suddently hard now
>>
>>78864238
>all these mental gymnastics to avoid admitting that they fucking lost

article 50 will be officially invoked in October. Cameron rightfully made the observation that he, a remain supporter, was not fit to lead the negotiations of leaving.

making arguments about the market crashing is irrelevant, the EU countries suffered greater losses. point leave.
complaining about new passports and citizens abroad is irrelevant, the UK has 2 years to ease into it.

the pre-talks, otherwise known as the informal negotiations, will begin shortly if they haven't already.

the UK will leave the EU, with Scotland and northern Ireland along with it, and theres not a damned thing anyone can do to stop it.
>>
What if the gov still brings muslims over? What are bongs going to do?
>>
>>78864238

https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell
>>
>>78865154
who's going to do these informal negotiations? everyone's resigned
>>
>>78865339
heres an example of informal negotiation

>british PM: hey when we do X, can you do Y?
>Junker: i guess

so basically fucking anyone.
>>
>>78864851
Unfortunately that beautiful bastard cant be, since hes not part of the conservatives
>>
>>78864238

>tfw every important UK poll ends 52-48
>nothing happens
>nobody questions it

:^)
>>
>>78865154
Heres to hoping that article 50 actually gets triggered in the first place, assuming that the goverment actually chooses to follow the will of the people and not simply do a re-run until they get the desired result.
>>
>>78865154
I think you are right. When I see Switzerland, Norway, Hong Kong and even US with theirs open markets and economies I have the following conclusions:
1 - Remainers are economically illiterates.

2 - They don't care about our democracy, not even a tiny bit.

3- We are jumping out of a sinking boat.

4- Our future is bright trading with everyone.
>>
>>78866568
if you're referring to that petition for another referendum, its not going anywhere.

it would take months to organize another referendum and campaigns (it took them about a year just get this one done) and Cameron has already relegated himself to being an interim prime minister. by the time another referendum comes around, article 50 will have already been invoked.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.