[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is cancer. Muslims are terrorist. Support Israel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
File: ISIS_Flag_me.jpg (94 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
ISIS_Flag_me.jpg
94 KB, 800x500
Hi. my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends.

I think Islam is cancer. Quran encourage people to kill kafir. Mohhamad actually enslaved peaceful people and Muslims praise it.
Sayyid Qutb was right when I discribe charactaristic of Islam, Islam is everything for muslims. Muslims only obey to sharia.
And sharia was designed to attack kafir.

Okay. They will attack, kill, rape and enslave your family. What do you do? Just crying and watching such desaster?

We have an choice, to support Israel will bring power balance in middle east.

Let Iran and saudia arabia fight each other.

We need to destory Islamic world for world peace.

I heard some people think US's aid to Israel is useless. No It's not. Israel protect our freedom and democracy by stoping these barbaric muslims in middle east.

I am thankful and respect Israeli people who fightling against terrorists(A.K.A Hamas). Please keep sending aids to Israel.
We want to live in peaceful world. right?
>>
>>78854689
p sure some of the biggest slavers in history were christians (from greece, rome, to western europe). also there's slavery in the bible and god doesn't seem bothered

>And sharia was designed to attack kafir.
physical attacks would have been bad already, but as far as i know it's part of the law that non-muslims p much have to be humiliated. they can't wear good cloths, have to pay more taxes, etc, basically making them second hand citizens, which i think is p bad, having your religion teach you to be an asshole.
>They will attack, kill, rape and enslave your family.
muslims in bulgaria are peaceful
>to support Israel will bring power balance in middle east
israel is just a cold war puppet state of the USA. there are many other ways to combat radicals
>I am thankful and respect Israeli people
i am not bothered by the existence of a jewish state(even tho it's against their religion), and i think muslims who don't want to give the land and especially jerusalem are assholes. (it's always like "this is the 3th holiest site in islam" and "that there is the 5th hoiest site in islam" etc, where as this is p much the only thing jews have in their religion)
but i don't think israely policies are good either, they willingly further the conflict and do p horrible things.
>We want to live in peaceful world. right?
there will always be "radical" or "evil" people and ideologies. i don't know that the solution is murder of " potential threats", as this only makes the world less peaceful
/blog
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 960x720
Simple solution, Hydrogen Bomb the Middle East. No one will argue if their not also a Muslim, or a supporter of their dirty shit religion.
>>
>>78854689
>We have an choice, to support Israel will bring power balance in middle east.
>Let Iran and saudia arabia fight each other.
>We need to destory Islamic world for world peace.

No, that's all wrong. We'd be just trading one savage, backwards ass, Bronze Age Middle East religion for another.

We need to reject all Middle East religions. Between them, they're causing ALL the misery, death violence and destruction in the world.
>>
>>78854689
>my freedom-loving, rational and educate friends.
Wrong board, faggot.
>>>/a/
>>
>>78854689
>Oh!Gee!
>I wonder who's hiding behind this japanese proxy
>>
>>78858565
look at my post.

my english is broken. JIDF speaks perfect english
>>
File: ApartheidThenAndNow.png (87 KB, 2295x1995) Image search: [Google]
ApartheidThenAndNow.png
87 KB, 2295x1995
Remember your true enemies, white man.

>shitskins stand together
>>
File: 1460448403365.jpg (51 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
1460448403365.jpg
51 KB, 604x517
>>78858272
Those two enemies are powerful. IT is strategic to let them do the only thing know, destroy other cultures. The problem is that currently they are destroying the western culture, we need to redirect their focus against each other. This way, whoever wins will be crushed.
>>
File: Shlomo.png (226 KB, 773x836) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo.png
226 KB, 773x836
>>78854689
>Please keep sending aids to Israel
You can't fool me shlomo, I can see behind that chink mask.
>>
>>78858748

deceptive little Hiro Shekelstein.
>>
File: i_am_palestinian_large.gif (40 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
i_am_palestinian_large.gif
40 KB, 425x600
Remember who supported your enemies, white man.
>>
File: 2c043-rsa_farmerskillingzones.jpg (152 KB, 634x646) Image search: [Google]
2c043-rsa_farmerskillingzones.jpg
152 KB, 634x646
Remember the niggers who kill white farmers think of themselves just like the Palestinians, white man
>>
>>78854689
I'd support Israel over any Arab country any day in a blink of an eye. They're civilized and have freedoms. Also based militarily, not politically correct.
>inb4 Israeli intelligence
Fuck you. I'm Polish.
>>
>>78858892
LOL WAT A MANLET!!!!@1111~!!~1
>>
>>78854689
M8, I have no problem with an Israeli state in the Middle East. So long as you don't infringe on Iran, who are bro-tier.

The problem is, you jews are fucking us over, I can't forgive that. Unless it stops and there are apologies I can never support anything that would bring more Jews into the world.
You've got high powered Jewish intellectuals, hollywood elites and billionaire financiers networking together to destroy white people. Why should I support Jewish nationalism?

No, at this point fuck Jews
>>
http://www.juancole.com/2013/12/mandela-supported-apartheid.html

>The Israeli government had extremely warm relations with Apartheid South Africa, to the point where Tel Aviv offered the Afrikaners a nuclear weapon (presumably for brandishing at the leftist states of black Africa). That the Israelis accuse Iran of being a nuclear proliferator is actually hilarious if you know the history. Iran doesn’t appear ever to have attempted to construct a nuclear weapon, whereas Israel has hundreds and seems entirely willing to share.

Israel (almost) gave white South Africans the bomb. Israel cared for the whites of South Africa.
>>
File: 2891.jpg (28 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
2891.jpg
28 KB, 620x372
>>78854689
I didn't read your post but I'll call it false dichotomy.
>>
>>78858896
The marchant used to be a qt. sad!
>>
>>78854689
>tfw pol isn't fond of the greatest Holocaust denier ever

https://youtu.be/FzU7J5hYeSY
>>
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/reviews/capsule-review/2010-08-25/unspoken-alliance-israels-secret-relationship-apartheid-south

>The Unspoken Alliance: Israel's Secret Relationship With Apartheid South Africa

Israel supported the white man
>>
File: OMNIGOD.jpg (179 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
OMNIGOD.jpg
179 KB, 1000x690
>>78854689
kek destroys you both
>>
Yo yo yo... fukk all dat abrahamic shit mang..the day of kekonning. KEK gon cleanse all u jabberin fools.
>>
Do you really want your beliefs to be based on a 3000 year old Jew meme that just can't die?
>>
>>78860189
autist drawing
>>
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.