[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Media isn't a governmental entity with the power of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: philofuck.png (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
philofuck.png
198 KB, 500x500
Media isn't a governmental entity with the power of the gun to back its claims or reinforce its narrative. So how, then, would an anarchocapitalist society work when a noncoercive entity has that much pull on the behavior of the people?
>>
>>78806247
Good question but too bad your thread is slid away by shitposts.
>>
>>78806247
Good question.

I think that the today media it's very corrupted and some of them have ties with the goverment or atleast with power groups that have influence with the goverment.

I guess this wouldn't happen if we have no goverment or it has no real power.
>>
File: stefan_molyneux.jpg (36 KB, 325x481) Image search: [Google]
stefan_molyneux.jpg
36 KB, 325x481
You'd have to get rid of all the idiots first.

HOWEVER

I do find it perplexing that throughout the last 50 years or so trust in the general media has significantly waned, yet people still cite it as a 'credible' source when arguing in their favour, ie. "This guy's a racist. I saw it on CNN."

It's a crude example - mainly attributed to leftists - but not one from which the right is exempt.

To rectify this, you'd have to rid the media of any narrative - In fact, you'd have to quit reporting news, altogether, since the events themselves are used to perpetuate a narrative and inflame ideas in people.

But what's to say books are any different? Burn them too, while you're at it.

People? May as well kill them to keep everyone in a state of blissful ignorance.

What I'm driving at is that anarcho-capitalism is at its core a well-meaning ideal, that thrives on the respect of boundaries and ideas between fellow men. But at the end of the day it's still just an ideal, so the saying "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions" rings true in this regard.
>>
File: 416UjR5gdxM.jpg (198 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
416UjR5gdxM.jpg
198 KB, 1500x1500
Bill?
>>
He's a kike, stop praising him you dumb amerifat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: bebe.jpg (12 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
12 KB, 282x282
>>78808236
>>
>>78806247
Media and Government is in bed together already.

No matter what you do, you can't stop people making friends with other people and dropping earwigs.
>>
>>78808120

I think it is understood that Fox News panders. It isn't really anything new to explore.

But especially magazines pushing these agendas is starting to make people uncomfortable.
>>
>>78810542
The point I was trying to make is that a medium - however unbiased -which propagates information, through which we develop our own opinions and ideas, is likely to lead to a conflict of interest within a society and will, just as likely, be resolved in strife.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that any society which does not have a coercive entity to enforce its laws is doomed to failure, since man is inherently flawed and at the mercy of his emotions.
>>
>>78806247
Competing media, surely. I'm not even an anclap, but the answer to this seems obvious. The lack of aggression/coercion is its vulnerability.
>>
>>78806247

Simple just transition your anarchocapitalist society to a fascist one and give the state complete control of all media for the purpose of encouraging only non-degenerate behavior positive to the moral and physical strength of the nation.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.