[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A person of African descent traveling to China should not be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 399x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 399x397
A person of African descent traveling to China should not be surprised if they are repeatedly stared at or even swarmed by crowds of curious Chinese who will treat them as a spectacle by taking pictures, touching their hair, rubbing their skin, and asking questions that reflect their ignorance and lack of interaction with Black people.

Racism against Blacks may be the strongest form of prejudice in China. Chinese racism is linked to ignorance, class divisions, ethnocentrism and colorism that exists within Chinese society. Many people in China look down upon other Chinese of darker skin, and believe the whiter skin has more beauty.

In China, Black people are viewed through stereotypes, and most Chinese assume Blacks are poor, uneducated, violent, play basketball, are barbaric and wild, and even eat each other. The most common Chinese slur used against Black people means “black ghost.”
>>
>>78797497
what about white ghosts? (since they don't like white neither)
>>
While everything you're saying is true, Chinese themselves are a poorly mannered, selfish people bereft of normal human (white) empathy.
>>
>>78797497

>nigger bitching on /pol/ about how niggers are treated in China

Whites are treated in much the same way, except whites generally behave themselves so they have a good reputation. Niggers tend to chimp out, so Chinamen view you with suspicion.

>ignorance this ignorance that

Yeah, you're in their country, many of them have never left China, or even know someone who has left China. You've been spoiled by western civilization, grow a pair, bitch nigger.
>>
File: 1463056509775.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463056509775.png
30 KB, 400x400
>travel to Japan
>people call you "European prince" and want to touch your hair
>"A-arigatou"
It's not malice
>>
>>78797497
>The most common Chinese slur used against Black people means “black ghost.”

They also like cutting off the cocks of nigger rapists in China

Good luck getting rapey on some slant eyed gook bitch with your black ghost dick, Tyrone
>>
>>78799194
>he lets small brown people touch his hair

absolutely haram
>>
>>78799194
I had this too, blonde people seem to get it more.

Being summer I was wearing short sleeves, and had people (especially old men) stroke my arm hair.
>>
>>78797995
Outgroup empathy is what's causing the death of the white man. Selfishness is a key survival advantage.
>>
>>78799194
Wheres that video of that blonde girl in china & these chinese girls were wanting to take pictures with her

was cute
>>
>>78797497

Based Chinks. Whadda ya want me to say.
>>
>>78797497

>The most common Chinese slur used against Black people means “black ghost.”

So "spook", then.
>>
>>78797497
oh yay, another target for the SJW's... yaaaay... good luck with that, don't come back until there are no more racists in china...
>>
>>78797995
>>78799714

You're both right ya know.
>>
>>78799714
holy shit id never taught i would agree with a french. gg m8 gg
>>
Welp, voting China now
>>
>>78799714
I would agree with you, but we have E a distinct difference.

The liberal generation is brainwashed by television to dislike whites and look at minorities as superior. That isn't apathy.

Traditional white kindness is helping each other knowing we can help each other again someday.

A chink will literally see a young girl getting mauled by a dog and will keep walking. Nobody will stop and call the police. They care about one thing and that is family, uncle's and cousins, brothers sisters and parents.
They would forsake a thousand people for the lives of their immediate family, to the point it become almost fanatical.

I want chinks out...
>>
You are gonna get chinked
>>
>>78800105
>They care about one thing and that is family, uncle's and cousins, brothers sisters and parents.
>They would forsake a thousand people for the lives of their immediate family, to the point it become almost fanatical.
Nothin wrong with that
>>
File: irritating white japanophiles.jpg (207 KB, 800x358) Image search: [Google]
irritating white japanophiles.jpg
207 KB, 800x358
>>78797497
>repeatedly stared at or even swarmed by crowds of curious Chinese who will treat them as a spectacle by taking pictures, touching their hair, rubbing their skin, and asking questions that reflect their ignorance and lack of interaction with Black people.
Asians do this to white people as well
>>
>>78799539
even more so if you are a red head because while they expect blonds and accept brunettes, red attracts them like moths to flames.
>>
>>78799539
wow hot, did you like it?
>>
>>78800354
Family is important, but you have a nation. I had a keyword there; and it was "fanaticism"

Those people you forsake all have families, they have daughters they wish to protect and men that wish to work and make a family. Why does your daughter get to escape this. Are you this controlled by your emotions that you destroy humanity, your nation or you race because you just happen to be emotionally tied to these relatives?

I'm not saying I wouldn't sacrifice 100 people i don't know for my grandmother, but I'm asking what for the reasoning behind this idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x728
>>
Deuteronomy 28:37

You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the LORD will drive you.

We broke God's laws that's why we are mocked ans ridiculed by people we have never or who have never seen us in the flesh
>>
>>78797497
>and most Chinese assume Blacks are poor, uneducated, violent, play basketball, are barbaric and wild, and even eat each other.

You seem to tell that like it's untrue or something.
>>
>>78800105
Hate to agree with a leaf here but yeah.

The biggest thorn in our side is that our empathy is being used against us by the left. They became morally narcissistic and are throwing the country under the bus.
>>
>>78800887
Their nation has not done anything for them, so there is no reason to be loyal. Anyway, you have to understand chinese culture, where filial piety(家教) and family is prided above everything else.
>>
>>78801787
>We broke God's laws that's why we are mocked ans ridiculed by people we have never or who have never seen us in the flesh
So that's why ADF and CWC became online lolcows...
>>
>>78797497
>most Chinese assume Blacks are poor, uneducated, violent
>most Chinese assume Blacks are Chinese
>>
>>78797497
Holy shit "black ghost" sounds badass. Im going to China.
It's slightly true for Thailand but the people there were bros, and my wife is half Thai with a Chinese mom. They really liked me so it isn't so crazy like that.
But the Chinese mainlanders might all have down syndrome from the pollution
>>
>>78797497
>Blacks are poor, uneducated, violent, play basketball, are barbaric and wild, and even eat each other.

That's just ignorant. Most of them are not cannibals.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.