[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A sincere message to BritPol:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466602138869.jpg (785 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466602138869.jpg
785 KB, 1600x900
Hello friends, I wouldn't normally write so formally but this matter is incredibly serious.

After the surprise Brexit vote we hve a massive issue on our hands. The globalists, (((Jus))), Remain voters, the media and even BoJo are stalling on the enacting of Article 50.

David Lammy is calling for parliament to reject the vote. Tim Farrow is making the liberal democrats platform to instill UK back into the EU and we're seeing calls for a second referendum.

There is no strong brexit leadership. Farage can only do so much. We NEED to make our voices heard. Kek, memes, whatever the fuck we need to get out and do something. Please Britpol, now isnt the time to shill ignorance and being meek and quiet, we need to be strong and willfull.

Please, can we discuss a way to collaborate to ensure Article 50 is pushed through.
>>
Britpol please fucking respond you cucks.
>>
>>78738178
Right, this might not be popular on /pol/ but hear me out:

The argument against Brexit always comes down to old, uneducated bigots. We need to show them that we are not. This might seem odd, but we don't need people with STEM degrees for this one. We need people with the sort of education they consider progressive and valuable. Sociology. Psychology. English. Literature. It we have it, even things like Diversity/ Gender Studies.

As well as this, we need gays, trans, coloureds and the disabled. If we can demonstrate that there are those among them that tick their progressive boxes and strongly disagree with them, their arguments will crumble.
>>
I think first step is to let everyone know about this Syrian hacker rigging the re vote petition with Vatican votes
>>
>>78739130
True - can you provide some proof about this?
>>
>>78738710
Me and my Indian girlfriend have Masters as does my friend - we all voted out. Im a second generation immigrant under my Italian dad - I've been speaking out pushing this message but I can only do so much when I have 200 friends on facebook and 270 followers on Twitter. I need help.
>>
>>78738178
The media is pushing hard against you and the saw retards are tying to claim it was a mistake and caused by old people and other bullshit.

My suggestion would be to have some kind of free celebration to celebrate the decision. Like a parade or a free concert or both. A parade that leads to a free concert in a park or something.
>>
>>78739484
I also tick various boxes (including MA) but unfortunately I don't engage with social media. Not sure how to support - if anyone has organisational skills I would attend a pertinent rally, demonstration etc and would engage with media thereat.
>>
I will not see my country subjugated to the whims of the political elite.

I'm not a person who cares for social media shilling, but I've never felt so passionate about something before in politics - we need to represent the Brexit voters, we need to change the narrative.
>>
Please help Pol - we need to make a united stand. Dont let my country be run by corporate, globalist shills. The same will happen to Trump if he wins.
>>
>>78739365
The proof is in plain sight but impossible for normies to decipher by design because they are fucking retarded and don't know anything about data, information, or programming. They can't look at numbers and esoteric (relative to spoken language) syntax for any amount of time and make heads or tails of it.
Irony being that they legitimately claim to be smarter because they have a wymxn's studiez degree.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.