[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201 6/06/24/hawaii-becomes-f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1450805450369.png (718 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1450805450369.png
718 KB, 600x840
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/24/hawaii-becomes-first-state-to-put-gun-owners-in-federal-database.html

why is there no thread about this?

i know fox shitstain news. it was the first article when i googled it
>>
>>78666796

Honestly, Hawaii already has shit tier gun laws. Mandatory registration of all firearms within five days of purchase, 72 goddamn hours if you move to that shit hole of a state. You have to be fingerprinted to register your firearms. For every pistol you buy you need a separate license to purchase, that you get from the police, amd it takes 2-3 weeks for the permit to purchase a handgun. Rifles the permit is good for one year.

They have an "assault pistols" law that restricts what pistols you can buy, but there are no "assault rifles" law. Open carry and concealed carry is allowed by law but effectively banned. Transport of a firearm in your car must be unloaded and locked in a case.

Just cuck my shit up.
>>
>>78666796
>Hawaii
>Relevant
Nope. If you actually live there, you MUST be retarded. They are Cally tier in gun laws.
>>
>>78666796
This is what happens when you let asians do anything political.
>>
>>78666797
>Honestly, Hawaii already has shit tier gun laws. Mandatory registration of all firearms within five days of purchase, 72 goddamn hours if you move to that shit hole of a state. You have to be fingerprinted to register your firearms. For every pistol you buy you need a separate license to purchase, that you get from the police, amd it takes 2-3 weeks for the permit to purchase a handgun. Rifles the permit is good for one year.
what's the point of any of these laws? none of these laws apply to drug dealers or criminals. this obviously isn't going to stop a mass shooter because they intend to commit a murder suicide.

none of these laws do anything meaningful except infantilize the population.
>>
>>78666798
and even more expensive than california
it's a horrible place to live unless you have megabucks coming in
>>
>>78666800
The point is to expand the power of the State. That is the inherent nature of government, to gain power in any and all areas of life.
>>
>>78666796
Because hawaii is already a shithole for gun owners. Most of it is blatantly unconstitutional but no one seems to care or challenge it. I guess because hawaii isn't that relevant. Might as well be puerto rico.

Still I don't really see why a federal database is much different from a state one. Do federal law enforcement not have free and open access to state databases?
>>
>>78666798
It still sets a precedent, "We need Hawaii style gun laws" could be heard in Cali soon. Hopefully this gets challenged.
>>
>>78666796
I'm temporarily stationed here, have about a year and a half left. Fuck Hawaii, I can't wait to leave.
>>
>>78666805
I know your pain brother. Where are you at? I'm over on Kaneohe Bay.

>can't wake up
>>
>>78666796
dont worry anon hawaii isnt really the usa proper
>>
>>78666804
all gun owners should be on a federal government data base.
All LICENSED gun owners that is. You know, because all people who have firearms should maybe have to pass some sort of course, test, exam, background checks.
These are guns not toys. I don't want crazy people or criminals to have them lawfully
>>
File: 1465685158221.jpg (118 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1465685158221.jpg
118 KB, 1024x887
>>78666808
>>
>>78666806
Pearl, but I visit friends at the marine base in kaneohe all the time. You know the military housing by red hill? Next to Tripler? I'm right there. Why does being a gun owners in oahu have to suck so bad? There's like 5 gun shops on the whole island, with a minimum 33% markup of course, and the only half decent range is kokohead, and even that's a pain. I considered joining the Schofield rod and gun club so I can use the marine range every now and then, but they have to many rules, and the fees are high.
>>
>>78666796
>>>/pol.
>>
File: 1454675434142.jpg (101 KB, 448x387) Image search: [Google]
1454675434142.jpg
101 KB, 448x387
>>78666798
It's hard to change things when such a large chunk of the populace looks at you like you're the devil if you're pro 2A. Shit's really bad here.
>>
>>78666796
Careful OP. Mods will literally ban for this kind of thread because they are ''''''off topic'''''''
>>
>>78666808
>I don't want crazy people or criminals to have them lawfully
because a lawfully bought gun will kill 5x more than an unlawfully bought gun.
BRAVO.
>>
>>78666812
fuck them. Don't bring it up if it's at your work.
If your friends can't accept you for who you are, then fuck them and make new friends.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.