[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Britain's not going anywhere Article
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Jean-Claude-Junker.jpg (833 KB, 2268x1500) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Claude-Junker.jpg
833 KB, 2268x1500
Friendly reminder that Britain's not going anywhere

Article 50 hasn't been activated yet and once a new PM comes in they'll have no obligation to begin the process because they never made the promise.

The new government will attempt to make a new deal with the EU and they won't be going anywhere.
>>
File: aus2.jpg (3 KB, 99x124) Image search: [Google]
aus2.jpg
3 KB, 99x124
>>
>>78658549
>>
>>78658115
>Friendly reminder that Britain's not going anywhere
Not sure.

>Article 50 hasn't been activated yet
Correct

> and once a new PM comes in they'll have no obligation to begin the process
correct

> because they never made the promise.
A promise is irrelevant, only the law counts.

>The new government will attempt to make a new deal with the EU
Sure, that is the whole point of the divorce proceedings. You do not need Article 50 for succh negotiations.

> and they won't be going anywhere.
Not in the next 2-3 years, but in 2020+, the UK will leave without a new referendum.
>>
MODS!!!!
>>
File: kekeroo.jpg (56 KB, 570x565) Image search: [Google]
kekeroo.jpg
56 KB, 570x565
>>78658115
> Chavs and degenerate Welsh pig farmers wanted to change the future of Britain...

> Failed.

Well done lads. Thanks for all the keks.
>>
You'd like that you brownese lush? Not today mf! Respect the Brit independence! They aren't drowning in rapefugees anymore!
>>
>>78658115
Boris Johnson will be the next pm you fucking twonk.
>>
File: migrants pools closed.jpg (73 KB, 636x385) Image search: [Google]
migrants pools closed.jpg
73 KB, 636x385
>>78658115

Friendly reminder that patronizing didn't work for Project Fear either
>>
>>78658115
that would be poilitical suicide for the new PM and the party
>>
All those American posts are mine, you defeatist. Are you secretly a frog?!!
>>
>>78658115
If they do it they basically just admit the EU is undemocratic and I hope the Neatherlands, Italy, and Spain go next.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.