[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are Filipino fuck you here's why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 553x351
first off i don't know why you Faggots have two spellings for your national heritage but you should just pick one and stick with it you fucking flip bastards, is it filipino or philippino? suck a dick

second, your language is not spanish yet you cannot sound normal speaking english no matter how hard you try because you are worthless shit, pidgin is a fucking joke and it is not a real language so stop speaking it, you sound worse than those clicky-clack african bushmen, suck a dick

third, all this pinoy/pinay shit has to stop, it is annoying and you are annoying and you are human garbage, suck a dick

fourth, your people are the biggest thieves in the universe. apparently kleptomania runs in your faggot genes or something. at work my old job we had two filipino guys and they did nothing but steal my pen. we had dozens of extra pens around the office but they always took my fucking pen from my desk and then i'd catch them two days later with it stuck in their shirt pocket and i'd be like GIVE ME BACK MY PEN YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD. ugh die in a fire p.s. suck a dick

fifth, not only are you thieves but you are the most inconsiderate people on the face of the planet. i do not get what it is with filipinos but you are all seriously jerks. is it just part of the way you are brought up or what? i told one of those flip faggots to look somewhere for something THREE TIMES, then i saw him leaving and i was like "did you find it?" and he's like "no i'll just take this instead" and grabs something that isn't even really remotely similar to what he's supposed to have with him to do his job, so i walk over to where i told him to look (approx. 5 feet away) and call his faggot ass over and tell him "HEY DUMBFUCK, i told you to look here three times and there's one sitting right here, why the fuck didn't you look" and he's like "durr i dunno i just looked around the room and didn't see one." YOU ARE WORSE THAN FUCKING CHILDREN. also suck a dick
>>
File: image.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
444 KB, 800x600
sixth, you are the pushiest fucking catholics on the planet, i have dealt with nuns who are less pushy than you fucking people, it almost makes me hope that the correct religion is protestantism and you end up spending an eternity in hell because EVERY SINGLE FLIP FAGGOT IS APPARENTLY CATHOLIC suck on god's dick

seventh, you are an ugly people. i hope you all burn in hell and i wonder why hitler didn't contract out the japanese to put your entire disgusting race in camps. ALSO YOUR FOOD IS SHIT SUCK A DICK, who the fuck eats preserved duck eggs with a fully grown embryo inside? that shit is fucking sickening, what is wrong with you?

EIGHTH i thought of another reason, STOP SPEAKING YOUR FUCKING MOON LANGUAGE AT WORK, fuck, i worked with like 10 mexicans and they at least had the common courtesy to wait until they're outside of the office before they start talking about chingatos and burritos, you are shit and your language is incomprehensible and you belong on a rocket to the moon, suck a dick

ninth, you are a cowardly people with no sense of honor. read up on the balangiga massacre and you'll see what i mean. one of the few things americans did right was slaughtering you like pigs

tenth, your men walk around with a false bravado but always back down when pitted against a real man and your women are whores
>>
Flips aren't human.
>>
glad I'm not a flip about now
>>
Fact: Filipinos are the most powerful race
>>
top quality rant OP
>>
>>78651063
No you're the niggers of asia
>>
>>78650551
>he doesn't know Filipinos are the strongest people on earth

lmaoing at your life fampai
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 219x230
>>78651063
Fuck off remove Pinoy
>>
tfw flip and have to agree
>>
>>78651113
Indians are the niggers of Asia, and flips are below even them.
>>
I'm half flip. You're weird. Flips are cool, Catholic and assimilate well
>>
>>78650551
>tfw flip qt gf left op
grow up
>>
>>78651277
They eat fucking embryos and are like aspergers the fucking country
>>
I wonder what a tiny flip did to make OP so mad. Damn, that's a lot of anger.
>>
>>78651323
> tfw I don't date outside my race

Fuck you
>>
>>78650551
yup flips are fucking garbage, they keep hiring them at tim hortons here. but hey, that got me to buy a machine and finally start making my own
>>
>>78651277
Flips are Muslim subhuman chinkdogs.
>>
File: 1465518518728.jpg (20 KB, 519x422) Image search: [Google]
1465518518728.jpg
20 KB, 519x422
Post moar
>>
>>78651361
confirmed ;)
>>
>>78651366
Every time I call customer service and get a flip I get so enraged I want to shit on my phone so I scream for a US manager
>>
>>78651366
>Oh man, Flips work at jobs and assimilate. What a bunch of fucking shitskins!
>>
Wow i dodged a bulet by not being a dirty fi/phipino
>>
PINOY PINAY PING PONG BANANA KETCHUP
>>
>>78651532
Fuck You, dirty shitskin sympathizer
>>
>>78650551
Copypasta is a distraction from Brexit butthurt
>>
>>78651622
Fuck off you flip faggot
>>
>>78651330
only some flips eat that, my mother never did and she was born and raised there.
>>78651387
What? Lmao. 97% of Phillipines is Catholic or other denomination of Christianity. Muslims are a minority in Phillippines and they are all located in a small region in the island of Mindanao. They are looked down upon because of the terrorist group Abu Sayaaf.
>>
>>78651595
Our country is only 60% white but that includes Latinos and Arabs. Stop hating the world because you're a faggot
>>
>>78650551
Every philipino I've ever met has been bro-tier.
>>
wtf I hate flips now
>>
File: IMG_5150_Fotor_Fotor[1].jpg (69 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5150_Fotor_Fotor[1].jpg
69 KB, 640x426
I absolutely hate looks of pinoy girls, all SEA states girls looks really, but i heard they are pretty popular among americans. Why? Their faces is so wide. They look like some bastards of race mixing between white, chinese and mexican.
When did generic "asian" appearance changed from chinese or japanese to pinoys in america? I scrolled alot of facebook lately and most of so called hot azn girls are pinoys or from SEA states.
I personally prefer tall northern chinese girls or plastic surgery korean dolls.
>>
>>78651656
Expat.
>>
>>78651775
>Latinos and Arabs.
>white
Are you retarded? I bet you think Anglos are white.
>>
>>78651943
US Gov census includes Arabs and Latinos in White population statistics you fucking mong. Take reading comprehension classes before you sperg out.
>>
flips are the most powerful race

cum-skinned goblins are the slave race
>>
>>78650551
I fucking hate being related to Spics, Japs and Filipinos
>>
File: 1381721191921.png (152 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1381721191921.png
152 KB, 600x563
>>78650551
>>78650901
my fucking sides. don't care if this is copypasta or not you made my night nigger
>>
>>78650551
>>78650901
says the person from a mongrel nation runned by jews.
topkek 10/10 do you got more?
>>
>>78652446
>t. Pinoy pro, 100% pinoy nation of pinoys, most powerful people in world
>>
File: gangster panginoon.jpg (29 KB, 450x594) Image search: [Google]
gangster panginoon.jpg
29 KB, 450x594
>>78652525
DAS RITE
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.