[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Pound sterling.png (25 KB, 851x408) Image search: [Google]
Pound sterling.png
25 KB, 851x408
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
If freedom only costs 15 pence on the pound it's a bargain.
>>
File: 1466783380843.png (24 KB, 786x452) Image search: [Google]
1466783380843.png
24 KB, 786x452
>>78581211
> Canadian pension funds set to invest tens of billions on post-brexit bargains
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-largest-pension-funds-eye-post-brexit-bargains/article30609165/

> The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, one of the world’s biggest dealmakers and Canada’s biggest public pension plan, said the fallout from the vote could provide compelling opportunities and the U.K. remained an attractive market.
CPPIB (6.8% average return over ten years) is one of the most respected pension boards in the world. If they tell me everything is going to be ok I believe them. You should as well.
>>
>Wow dude you chose to protect your daughter from getting raped by pakis instead of protecting 10% of your currency's value, lmao so stupid.
>>
>>78581211
>implying anyone would want to boy anything from america
>>
>>78581211
Looks like it's clearly on an upward trend.

Learn to calculus faggot.
>>
File: collapse of the pound.png (380 KB, 691x565) Image search: [Google]
collapse of the pound.png
380 KB, 691x565
>>78581211

Why britfags voted to effectively give themselves economic sanctions and a recession is beyond me.

Now they need to renegotiate trade with the rest of the world, but this time without the trade leverage of 27 countries and from the desperate position of a recession in a country with very little exports. lol

They had a great fucking deal in the EU too, with their own central bank and currency autonomy. Bye bye UK economy.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x360
>>78581211
>12 pence dip, upward trend

Whew lad what a catastrophe
>>
>>78581211
>muh exchange rate
since when does that mean so much to all you faggots? Yeah of course it was gonna dip, so what, it'll go back up and if it doesn't it's not a bad thing either
>>
>>78581211
now is not the time to buy with the Ł it is time to sell sell sell
that piece of lint in your pocket? sell it! your sister? sell her! stock those pounds high! put them in the walls!

so yeah, they're hosting. if I could travel I'd go buy a bunch of cadbury's and smuggle them to sell on the streets in moscow
>>
>>78582531
>hurr nothing matters about that vote except its immediate same-day aftermath
>>
>Money is more important than people
Dont have children
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.