[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democracy was a mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 940x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 940x858
If leaving the EU was really the right thing to do, then the UK would have done it. No need for a referendum.

Why should 51.9% of the people dictate the fate of everyone?

A democracy only works if people are educated enough to make intelligent decisions. The "leave" campaign seems to be dominated by white supremacy and idiocy.
>>
It's only democracy when my beliefs win
>>
>>78570694
t.leave supporter
>>
>>78570410
People vote with their own best interest in mind.

The liberal rich posh people benefit from a superstate without nationalism, without anything uniting people. A superstate where Endless floods of immigrants push down the wages to the bottom, while the business magnates make more and more money.

A regular lower middle class/working class/middle class male are hurt by the EU and its liberal immigration policies.

Our countries are flooded by third world males meaning it gets harder and harder to make a living and get a woman.

Fuck the globalists.
>>
>>78571146
This post is conclusive proof a lot of right wing ideologies can be traced back to sexual insecurity.
>>
>>78570410
Your argument about democracy is valid. People have been debating that exact point for centuries now.

>Idiocy.
Ad hominem is meaningless. The majority of people who want increased gun control laws went to college, that doesn't make them right.
>white supremacy
What is your point with this exactly?

Of course the rich people want to stay in the EU, they are invested in the wealthy central banks that control them.
>>
>>78571526
Its about defending your own territory and resources.

Why would I support getting worse healthcare, more crime in the streets, half my current wage and a harder time finding women?

There is NO reason for an average male to support immigration, globalism or the EU.
>>
>>78570410
Well no shit - people in those upper brackets will be fine whether Brexit or not.

The reason Brexit was such a hot topic was because many felt that it was negatively affecting lower jobs that those with lower education and a lack of qualifications usually took. Unemployment, pay, those kind of things.

When you are middle class, it's easy to look outside your window and go "wow, everything is great! Sucks about the economic hardship though. Those damn lower class scum with their brexit." But when you are living in a place you can barely support trying to make enough just to put bread on your table, and listen to everybody go "no everything is fine, it's not a problem" and nobody responds to it, what do you expect to happen?

If the EU wanted to keep Britain in, they should have come forth and said "perhaps you are right. Let's talk about it." Instead, the door got shut in their face, it became a pet project of elites who "know better" and left behind countries who do not necessarily support the direction. The EU had plenty of lead up time to address primary concerns, and plenty of reason to belive Brexit would pass. For them to literally ignore that shit should go to show that it was a flawed organization in the first place.

Also, percent of residents not born in the UK is a damn interesting little statistic.
>>
>>78570410
Please tell me how you cosmetology degree makes you an intellectual.

>Most Common University Degrees (USA)

>Rank Program Name Total Degrees Awarded
>#1 Business Administration 314,345
>#2 Liberal Arts 292,741
>#3 Nursing 221,895
>#4 Psychology 125,880
>#5 General Studies 103,665
>#6 Medical Assistant 92,605
>#7 Cosmetology 82,278
>#8 Biology 79,040
>#9 Accounting 78,788
>#10 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 53,880

http://www.matchcollege.com/top-majors
>>
>>78570410
Sieg heil then leaf
>>
>>78571526

t. Buttmad faggot
>>
>>78571146
I was with you until you complained about it being harder to get women.

Obviously we all knew /pol/ was mainly losers blaming their situation on foreigners but fucking hell lol.
>>
>>78570410
>Why should 51,9% decide the fate of everyone?
Why should 48,1% decide the fate of everyone?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.