[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEXIT NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: mapofparadise.png (86 KB, 2000x1952) Image search: [Google]
mapofparadise.png
86 KB, 2000x1952
When will the Textit happen?
> cowboys
> bush forever
> Lone Star Beer
> oil for days
>>
I thought chile had a different map
>>
File: 1460771288213.png (2 MB, 1100x732) Image search: [Google]
1460771288213.png
2 MB, 1100x732
>>78559626

militias don't have the balls to do anything and Texans in general are needy as fuck because of how much they eat and how hot it is outside

the law enforcement caste becomes more latino every day

Texas is just as butt-fucked by globalism, if not more so, than any other state or country, nationalism only has a hope in Eastern Europe if you can solve rampant alcoholism and sloth

Brexit was likely a planned market event and a way to balkanize the UK to consolodate beautiful Scottish and Irish banking into the EU
>>
>>78560971

They could probably just vote themselves free. Democrats would love how much power they would gain losing the largest republican state.
>>
>>78559626
Fuck exiting, Ive been saying we should kick your fucking dumb redneck asses out for decades.

You do nothing but fuck this country up, and youve contributed zero to America aside from Janis Joplin.

Fuck off out of here, already, and keep Austin, with our blessing
>>
>>78562387
Found the jew yorker
>>
>>78559626
The cowboys suck and lone star beer is piss water.

But i like the idea of it because it makes liberal faggots mad.
>>
>>78560971
we can literally walk right out and you'll do nothing.
>>
>>78563168

he's a conspiracyfag do you expect logic from him?
>>
What would the capital be?

Fort Worth?
>>
File: texas.png (80 KB, 337x321) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
80 KB, 337x321
>>78561208

>They could probably just vote themselves free.

ok maybe I should go into a little more detail about how butt-fucked by globalism Texas is:

the combined populations three main metropolitan areas that comrpise the Texas triangle; Austin+San Antonio, Dallas+Ft. Worth, and the greater Houston metropolitan area if you squished them all together comprises one of the most densly populated and economically hopeful centers in the Western hemisphere

all three of these metropolitan areas are dominated by national and international finance from everyone from the southern Federal reserve center in Dallas, to the international oil and energy business in the energy corridor that comprises almost the entire production economy of Houston; Austin is the state capital and a liberal bastion, and is becoming an international center for entities such as Google, Facebook, etc etc

everything west and south of San Antonio is becoming latino; border areas such as Brownsville have been majority latino for over 30 years, and almost exlcusively latino now: go to a grocery store or market in the brownsville area, you will not hear English, the border is a facade and mostly operated by latinos in the law enforcement caste, corruption there is rampant even among anglo officials there

armed forces personel in Texas are dominated by latino and african americans

the "I've got more AR-15s than the chinese" guys? my dad is one of them. he's hitting 60, overweight as shit, his brain is wrecked by alcohol, his lungs are wrecked by 30 years of smoking, and if he ran for more than 100yds in Texas heat his heart would give out: beyond a small number of "good ol' boys" who vastly underestimate how much the rest of the world has invested in this land, he's your prime succesion demographic
>>
Shiner anything > Lone Star
>>
Texas is a bro, please don't go
>>
>>78559626
Never. This got riled up in the 90s too. When a conservative takes office again then they calm down.
>inb4 that'll never happen again
>>
>>78559626
If we even thought about it I would move out of here so fast.
>>
>>78563683
You are free to join but you have to join legally.

United States of TEXAS. Not of America, TEXAS.
>>
>>78559626
Reconquista pls
>>
>>78563505
Oh, well, excuse me your majesty.
>>
>>78563444
Trips speaks the absolute truth. Secessionist dreams died with the south when Lincoln won the war. Like it or not the Union will remain intact.
>>
>>78559626
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>78568719

Texas?
>>
No, not now. Wait until the wall is built and liberals flee to cali.
>>
>>78569044
You mean Austin? It's basically Cali 2.0 with a lot of shitty liberals moving in but still think they're cool for hating Texas.
>>
>>78559626
Most of Texas doesn't want to secede. It's only a vocal minority of red neck/white trash.
>>
>>78563441
(You)ston
>>
I've been to Texas and I think it's gorgeous but it's all about the AZ.
>>
>>78563012
Fuckin A right, Jethro.
>>
>>78563012
Except im not one of those pussy-ass liberal (((Jew))) Yorkers who thinks theres anything even slightly redeemable about the South. You fuckers can all go die, as far as im concerned, and im not afraid to say it. Youve been shitting this country up for faaaaaar too long, Tex, and you need to let the adults run the show from now on.

So why dont you just suck my Jew York dick?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.