[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: (((wolodarski))).jpg (124 KB, 766x766) Image search: [Google]
(((wolodarski))).jpg
124 KB, 766x766
ITT: Brexit reactions in the (((media)))

Translation:
"A tragic moment for Europe."
>>
Just saw these lefty tears from a Belgian FB post:

>Poor GB, I hope that you succeed from a weakened position to, like the EU, engage in trade agreements with the US and Japan.
>I hope that, since you are now "rid of" EU regulations, you will see more returns due to having to "buy" access to the EU market.
>I hope that the major corporations that invest in your economy will concur with your isolationist policy now they no longer have free access to the European market.
>This way jobs will be saved and people will not be massively laid off.
>This will also limit the predicted loss of GDP.
>Unfortunately your pound tanked in one day, and I fear that my best wishes to you, your population, and your economy shall remain just that: best wishes.
>#thanks, an #ageingpopulation has #voted
>>
(((Wolodarski)))
>>
File: 4d6.png (336 KB, 600x761) Image search: [Google]
4d6.png
336 KB, 600x761
>Wolodarski
>>
File: belgium only.png (279 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
belgium only.png
279 KB, 557x557
>>78498504
Since 2008, Britain has created more jobs than the rest of the EU combined. Let that sink in for a moment.

The EU is the second largest contributor to the EU budget and gets less in return than any other country.

Nearly 60% of Britain's trade is outside the EU - which makes the UK unique in Europe.

The UK is the single foreign investor in the USA and directly employs more than one million Americans.

Somehow, not being attached to this collapsing union of broken, sclerotic economies will damage Britain.

Somehow, the fifth-largest economy in the world will collapse because it's no longer in a customs union with Luxembourg, Cyprus and Malta.

For fuck's sake. Fix your own economy before you comment on mine, you fucking belgian. In fact, fix your entire society.
>>
>>78499637
On a sidenote; do you think the UK will impose tariffs on textiles from the EU?
>>
Den evige judens misslycka är min glädje.
>>
My bbc news feed bookmark is freaking out. No less then TEN articles on the subject, and two of them are about what Trump said.
>>
>>78497245
hahhahaa that guy is a fucking kike
>>
>>78497245
>Brexit, Grillo (5 star movement guru) ditches Farage: "the EU can only be changed from within"
This hellish spawn of a movement made a u turn and went from euroscepitc to cucked. I don't even.
>>
>>78497245
>muh marknaden
>>
>>78497245
>Detta är ett tragiskt ögonblick för alla som vill slå vakt om ett öppet, demokratiskt Europa,
>this is a tragic moment for everybody that wants an open and democratic Europe
because an unelected president is so democratic? im so fucking tired of all these buzzwords without meaning
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.