[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger Influence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
How do we stop the nigger influence on other races? It used to be an insult to dress, talk, or behave like a nigger.

Now it seems like it's the "cool" thing to do. From little girls twerking, to highschool proms "nay nay'ing and dabbing" to the way people dress.

Niggers act the way they do because they stupid & poor. Why do so many other groups want to mimic that behavior?

Pic related. Average middle/upperclass white teenager.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 208x242
It starts with the kikes.
>>
File: fuck niggers.jpg (87 KB, 460x730) Image search: [Google]
fuck niggers.jpg
87 KB, 460x730
>>78481163
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I've thought *alot* about this and here's the best I figure -

Kids (21 & under really) are impacted by media more than just about anyone. The media has really ramped up "make niggers look cool" images since the 90's. You see this in commercials, sports, mainstream networks, billboards.. all over the place.

Regardless of how stupid it looks to most older people, the media will *continue* to push "look at these cool niggers and the things they do", and the result will be kids wanting to mimic it.

It's essentially at fault by the globalists. The corporate overlords and those who earn a lot of money on multiculturalism and keeping kids stupid.
>>
>>78481799

I know that is exactly what happens, but is there a way to stop it? It's infuriating. People I grew up with-they had well rounded families, were wealthy, nice house etc. & now they just want to dress like niggers, talk & type like niggers, sell drugs like niggers.

I don't get it. These kids could have gone off to an Ivy League school & became a Doctor or Engineer, instead they chose this. I can only imagine how depressed their fathers must be. Just sitting there wondering every night why his son couldn't just be successful like him, all while drowning himself in alcohol.

It makes me sick.
>>
>>78482024
I already told OP it's the kikes. Do you think this trend will keep up? We know the kikes are doing it, but for what reason? Dumbing everybody down? Who will work for them?
>>
>>78482580
>became a Doctor or Engineer

Asian detected

The only way to stop it is to not let it, the media, influence you. It is harder to do it to other people though. I hate fucking niggers and I am so glad there aren't many around here. I don't watch TV or movies, but I do still what you are talking about with all the nigger shit.
>>
>>78483597
Not Asian, just used those as an example.

I got a Marketing degree & I'm a corporate degenerate coke head.

I'm just saying the nigger shit is out of hand.

Actually had a co-worker the other day start doing the fucking whip nay nay dance & people were acting like he was good or something.

Jesus fucking christ, we are all in suit & ties in a professional place, why the fuck act like that? Even the one black guy in our office didn't seem to enjoy it like the white people did.
>>
File: 1466619634460.png (170 KB, 474x380) Image search: [Google]
1466619634460.png
170 KB, 474x380
>>78484423
You are a coke head and you are complaining about nigger shit? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>78484886

I live in an upper class neighborhood, drive a BMW & make pretty good money. I don't have shitty fucking kids either. Oh & I dress nice.

White people can do drugs & not be classless filthy animals.

I also take a ton of vicodin.

Instead of pills & coke if I was a nigger it would be heroin & crack. It's a class thing.

A nigger like you wouldn't understand anything about "white man drugs"

Junglemonkey nigger ape
>>
>>78485448
>BMW
>Pretty good money
kys
>>
>>78485448
You are a low class waste of flesh. Wow, a BMW and a marketing degree? Pat yourself on the back you no-talent piece of shit. You wanna know what the problem is? You and people like you. No better than the fucking niggers.
>>
>>78484886

>Niggers
>Coke

Pick one.

Niggers do crack.

I identify as an 80s white business man, therefore I go on coke binges every 4 or 5 months.

At least, that's what I tell myself to deal with it.
>>
>>78485740
Probably drives a honda.

>being that jelly

Switching to an Audi later this year, if I close this deal I might get the 2015 Maserati it's only like 80k- not bad for high end brand.

I don't even know why I'm telling you this you're just a jelly pleb anyways.

Only niggers get jealous over a white persons possessions. Are you a nigger? Or are you like the guy in the OP pic?
>>
>>78486152
>At least, that's what I tell myself to deal with it.

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>78486087
Wow. There goes that jealous nigger mentality. You're mad that I'm doing a job I enjoy & I drive a car that makes me happy?

Sounds like jelly honda talk to me.
>>
>>78486507

You're the one with the shitskin ID, making up the definition of nigger as you go along.
>>
>>78486817
You sound like an insecure faggot.
>>
>>78486152
This guy gets it.
>>
>>78487093

Obviously the 80s businessman thing was a joke, but I do enjoy a little coke every few months.

Isn't bad as long as you have the willpower to stop, which admittedly not many people seem to have.
>>
>>78487055

I think the people that are trying to put my lifestyle down are the insecure ones.

I came here to talk about the nigger plague, instead I got a bunch of niggers complaining that a white man is doing better.

Or should I say it in nigger talk for you all.

"Dey hatin' on me n shiiieeet"
>>
>>78487501
Your bants are terrible. Go do a couple of lines and get back to me.
>>
>>78487401

I'd say I have an addiction to coke, pills, and sex. But only one of them are illegal.

Besides I take care of business, and I am beneficial to society, law abiding, and pay my dues. Some of my behavior is degenerate

Atleast I'm not a stupid nigger like some of these guys in here.
>>
>>78487955

Eh, as long as you can get back to work and be a net benefit to society, who cares?

Everybody engages in degenerate behavior in some way, the biggest factor is there are people who contribute and those who remain leeches on society.
>>
>>78487785
My bants are terrible?

Jesus fucking christ.

Do you ever go outside? You seem like an insecure loser. If you are looking for a job & are in Texas/California give me your Email.
/snapchat/kik it doesn't matter.
Maybe I can make your loser life better so you can stop acting like a nigger on 4chan & complain about niggers on 4chan like the rest of us.
>>
>>78488369
I'd say I work better on something.

I met the CEO one night and was on blow. We hit it off and are supposed to go golfing together this weekend.

I fucking suck at golf.
>>
>>78488373
No thanks.
>>
>>78482961
>Dumbing everybody down?

Exactly. Dumb people buy a lot of dumb shit that they can't afford and don't need, and don't ask a lot of questions, as long as you keep feeding them booze.
>>
>>78488848
Eh, you probably wouldn't have made the cut anyways.

Negative attitude and low energy. Doesn't seem cut out for you.
>>
>>78488859

What about just the mimicking of the culture in general? That doesn't cost anything, yet they still do it.
>>
>>78489020
JUST NEED SOME COKE BRO, RIGHT? THAT'LL PICK ME UP
>>
>>78481163
Take away the douche niggering and the pictured guy still has shit genetics, those ears, long face, droopy eyes.
>>
>>78481163
It still pretty much is an insult and looked down upon.
>>
>>78489233
Probably wouldn't hurt.

For you I'd say an anti depressant

You don't seem like a happy fella.

Did daddy do coke and hit you or something?
>>
>>78489426
My parents never beat me. I stopped taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, and percocet, about 6 years ago. I grow weed. I'd give my happiness a solid 8/10.
>>
File: 1362440083518.jpg (365 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1362440083518.jpg
365 KB, 1024x768
>>78481333
Funnily enough fpbp.

Stop the record companies from shilling rap and then blacks will stop seeing living a nigger life and then rapping about it as a lottery ticket out of poverty.

When rap falls out of fashion, black girls won't fuck the air to get into videos, the average nigress' only way out of poverty, and so twerking and the like will fall out of fashion too.

So the lazy nigger will have to not live like a nigger to make whatever new popular genre of music to hopefully hit the stardom lottery.

And where the average nigger goes, the pop-culture obsessed suburbanite teens will follow.
>>
>>78481163
Wiggas aren't as bad as weebs desu.
>>
>>78488373
Hey I'm in Texas and you seem like a cool guy. Get me a job.
>>
I have a younger brother and we're both half breeds (Dad is white/ Mom is black) and he leaned more toward the nigger style while I leaned towards the white style. I always thought it was pretty interesting. He literally got all of the nigger features too.
>>
>>78481163
reminds me of that scene in american history x, where danny tells seth that he doesn't like the hip hop nigger influnce on white youth.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.