[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baraged Farage :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: IMG-20160623-WA0000.jpg (107 KB, 1336x752) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160623-WA0000.jpg
107 KB, 1336x752
Baraged Farage :^)
>>
>>78328905
"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Nigel Smith.

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted remain. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote leave. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick leave. Then I looked at the remain option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting remain.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting remain, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English sterling being converted into the Euro and it grew yet more. I imagined German politicians deciding English fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted remain. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Nigel Smith. I am English; I am a cuckold.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>78328905
Fuck you.
>>
>>78328905
This guy is a poor, diversity loving faggot.
He will die a sad man.
>>
>>78328905
enjoy getting raped
>>
>>78328905
>voting with pencil
???
>>
>>78328905
dziekuje (thank u in polish)
>>
>>78329019
fuckin lol
>>
Be honest, how much were your hands shaking when you were fumbling around in your pockets to get that piece of paper and your phone out?
>>
>>78329019
kek

Props for you if that's not pasta.
>>
>>78329437
Kurwa
>>
>>78328905
MODS MODS MODS DELETE OK
>>
File: LOL.jpg (99 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
99 KB, 798x798
>>78329019
I must say, your getting better by the day leafy.
>>
File: EU.png (112 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
EU.png
112 KB, 2000x1333
Nice one m80

Bookies give Brexit less than a 15% chance and it's thanks to real men like you.
>>
>>78329019
Wew lad
>>
>>78329019
thanks for the fresh pasta. saved
>>
>>78328905
voted remain too. The butthurt on /pol/ is gonna be amazing.
>>
>>78329019
OP BTFO
>>
Is there more to that ballot? That seems really easy to counterfeit if the remains need to pad the ballot box
>>
>>78328905
Nice healthy dose of cancer would sort that out for you mate.
>>
I'm a bremain missile :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.