[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Südtirol Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: sud.gif (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sud.gif
7 KB, 200x200
Redpill me on Südtirol.

The Austrians from the North Italian province of Bolzano want to be reintegrated to Austria. The Italians living there want to remain Italian. Is there some kind of solution? Maybe some kind of Frankenstein non-State like Belgium?

Sometimes separatists from Südtirol accuse italians of being fascist autoritarians (is there something wrong about that? huh) and say that they are democrats and all that shit.

By the way, in Italy is OK to love and praise Austria and it's culture (Frei.Wild band). In Austria, thats NAZI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frei.Wild
>>
It's just where my apples come from as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>78184104
It was a former 100% German speaking region, it still is for about 2/3 of the population. The pizza niggers are only in bigger cities, countryside remains 100% Austrian. The allies gave it to Italy, so Italy and Germany would be easy to seperate, at least that's what old people say about it, I guess it's right though. There is absolutely 0 reasons why it should be part of Italy.

They also pay several hundred million Euro more per year in taxes to Italy than they get back, so it's kind of a bad deal for them. Also, Italy is kinda not really working as a state. Being honest doesnt pay off down there, and German speaking people usually are.
>>
>>78186589

Thank's for your answer!! Austrian nationalism in Südtirol ain't some kind of chauvinistic thing like Catalunyan or Basque nationalism in Spain?
>>
>>78187669
No, not really. This kind of thing hardly existed in Austria, it was always more about loving your own kind and way of living than hating others. I mean if the Italians want to shove their pitiful culture down their throat, of course they would fight back, but Italians stopped trying this a few decades ago, so it's fine for now I guess. They also have a lot of autonomy, more than they would probably have if they came back to Austria.

Anyway, it's probably better to look at this as a "Tyrolean" issue, than to see it as a German-Italian kind of thing. The Tyrol has a very strong feeling of belonging together (dating back at least 200 years in their fights against the French, google Andreas Hofer if you want to know more about that. They fought very bravely against a far superior enemy, cause they had some special privileges for centuries already, and they didn't want to lose them under a French emperor). The Southern part of the Tyrol, Trentino (which is south from so called Southern Tyrol and speaking Italian, and always did so), also is very happy to belong to the (today) autonomous region Tyrol-Trentino, and the also still identify as being Tyrolean somehow. They benefitted a lot from not being part of Italy until 1918, they have kept some kind of Habsburg mentality. They are also economically on our level, and their character is often closer to us than to Italians.
>>
>>78189084
It's like we never adapted this very German fatalism, not in anything we do. You can for example compare German marches to Austrian ones, after a few, you'll notice the difference. Kinda hard to put that in words
>>
>>78189084

Thanks again for the History lesson, muh friend. :)
>>
>>78184104
easy, italian isnt a real identity so give to austria and then give bavaria to czech
>>
File: image_17.jpg (101 KB, 1185x894) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
101 KB, 1185x894
>>78189800
yes hello I cen own gun in czec land yes
>>
>>78189084

I live in the South of Brazil, so many of my friends are from German and some of them are of Austrian ancestry. Slavshit here. Must say that the old Catholic Bavarians and Austrians are the best people I've ever met. First they are distant towards you, but once they see what kind of guy you are they treat you like an son.

Protestant Germans are kind of bizarre...
>>
>>78191675
in exchange for michigan
>>
File: 1450199468802.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1450199468802.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>78186589
>They also pay several hundred million Euro more per year in taxes to Italy than they get back
they have special snowflake status, they get a 90% return on allt axes they pay, again filthy austriacs trying to spread hate, i swear you guys are only good at locking your daughters in basements you dumb mountain niggers
>>
>>78192158
>telling the objective truth = spreading hate
You just expressed it differently buy stating they get back 90% of what they pay. You are saying the same just use other expressions. Seriously stop spreading hate man.

>>78191830
yeah, it's our way of life, nice to hear it fits you. We are not like e.g. the average American, who will be overly friendly, but it's just in a superficial way. When we are friendly, it is meant like that. Except maybe some guys who have to work with tourists and stuff, they kinda have to... Austria kinda distilled the best out of all the different peoples of the monarchy. But our way of life kinda lost in WW1, it will still be living on for a while, but you know young people yourself, they become what TV and internet tells them, they kinda lose their feeling to judge what actually matters...

I'll go to Blumenau in September for a few days btw, guess that's approximately where you are living?
>>
>>78184104
Sudtirol should go to Austria, Trentino stays with Italy. ez
>>
File: 1424880747380.jpg (236 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1424880747380.jpg
236 KB, 720x540
>>78186589
>They also pay several hundred million Euro more per year in taxes to Italy than they get back
Objectively wrong
>>
>>78194480
>We are not like e.g. the average American, who will be overly friendly, but it's just in a superficial way.

I wish people like you would finally stop spreading this crap. guess what, life is short, you deluded retard. there is nothing wrong with being friendly and welcoming towards strangers (not syrian refugees, mind you). I swear, this shitty backwards ass attitude sabotages many relationships before they can even florish.

it always bothered me so much about the mentality here because it's not "somehow more real" or "deeper" but unhealthy as fuck.
>>
>>78195711
yeah, maybe just stop bothering.

your childish/female attitude (I wannabe friendz with everyone) doesn't really bother me or anyone with at least half a testicle.
>>
>>78196668
hope you're having fun giving others reason or suspicion to stab you in the back from the get go then. you can't even refute what I said. and btw, there is literally not even a single downside about how your biased ass interpretation of how an american does it since relationships are supposed to deepen sooner or later anyway. it's normal for relationships to be shallow in the beginning. so at least being open about it gives way to deepen the union. it's human nature and this is exactly where your backwards ass narrow-minded horseshit doesn't fly anymore. your praised socializing mentality in this matter is actually just a symptom of universal social neglect. get a grip.
>>
>>78194480

I live in Curitiba, about 300 km from Blumenau. If you got some spear time, you should also go to Treze Tílias, an nice Austrian city in the same State of Blumenau. And if you want to see beautiful girls with barely no clothes, go to Florianopolis! :)

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treze_Tílias

Btw, Blumenau is nice, but the economic growth of the city attracted shitty people, so now it's still good, but not great. Blumenau's Octoberfest became an shithole that plays even Rap music.
>>
>>78198354

*Spare
>>
S.tyrol nigger here,
Too many italians think we are priviledged, however thats not true they should just let us fuck off
>>
>>78199000
Also, check those
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x281
>>78192158
Give it back Giovanni.
>>
>>78199000
Checked
>>
>>78198283
I don't get what it's about your kind of people. Just live like you want, I seriously couldn't care less. Become happy the way you appreciate it. It's not my way, but if it fits you, it's perfectly fine, go on with it.

>>78198354
Thanks man, noticed it and will remember!
>>
>>78184104
They're bloodsuckers leaching money from the budget.
>>
>>78199000
I live in veneto. I see the difference everyday from your region. You are fucking privileged and you never ever ever stop ranting about it. It has become so ridiculous people started ignoring tyrol because didn't know what else to do.

You're to Italy what vegans are to cousine, or what crossfitters are to sports. 2 minutes in and you're already ranting about nonsense.

Wanna see the real shit? Come live here, come work here, and see 90% of it sent to terronis, instead of getting it back.

We just have 500fucking hundred millions to sicily because "hurr durr IRPEF".
>>
They don't consider themself italians neither austrians. They stay in Italy cuz they pay way less taxes than Austria and Italy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.