[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HONESTLY CAN'T THINK OF A SHITTIER TIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fucking britbongs.jpg (243 KB, 1200x774) Image search: [Google]
fucking britbongs.jpg
243 KB, 1200x774
WTF is wrong with you Britbongs?

http://www.businessinsider.com/glastonbury-festival-traffic-mud-waterlogged-fields-2016-6
>>
>>78145209
I've been to Glastonbury a few times and worked there for about 3 seasons (not volunteered, actually got paid to be there) and honestly it's one of, if not the best festivals in the world, and definitely the best in the UK. It has the infrastructure of a small village/town, has a very friendly attitude, incredibly diverse acts and there's much more than music to see there. Nowadays it's sadly more full of people going just to say they went to Glasto instead of for the music or atmosphere. If you can't be fucked to camp, take a camper van or get a hotel. It's no big thing unless you're a dumb fuck that doesn't prepare for rain
>>
>>78145552

>best festivals in the world

how so? not doubting you - but you sound like you'd know (based on your experience) --- what's so special about the atmosphere? what are the attributes that qualify it as being among the best festivals in the world?
>>
>>78145552
I'm all for music festivals but cmon slogging in the mud like this? It's degenerate.
>>
>>78146706

Well if you've already bought your ticket its not like you're going to go home again.chances are it will dry up in an hour or two anyway.
>>
File: 1460914825445.jpg (13 KB, 278x211) Image search: [Google]
1460914825445.jpg
13 KB, 278x211
>>78145209
>men being sensible and carrying their shit in big camping backpacks
>women trying to push all their stuff through the bog in a fucking pushchair
>>
>>78146873
>chances are it will dry up in an hour or two anyway.

Not according to the weather report.
>>
>>78145552
last time I went as a punter was 98

went again in 2007 or something, it's like fucking topshop the festival or something now
>>
>>78147280
>>78146873
and it's a bog down there, once it's wet and muddy and you have 100,000 people walking on it, it's too late even if the sun comes out a bit
>>
>>78147016
pushchair got me good.

You mean stroller of course.
>>
>>78147564
Yep, it's called a pushchair (or sometimes a buggy) over here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.