[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Going Full Commie With Julian Castro as Potential VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: Castro.jpg (35 KB, 524x404) Image search: [Google]
Castro.jpg
35 KB, 524x404
Oh Fug, This is the "progressive" guy who is always trying to move niggers and spics into nice, white communities.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/julian-castros-american-nightmare/

>Castro, Obama’s secretary for Housing and Urban Development, is preparing a radical new regulation, “Small-Area Fair Market Rents,” designed to fund the resettlement of poor, urban minorities into wealthy, white suburbs.

>“We want to use our housing-choice vouchers to ensure that we don’t have a concentration of poverty and the aggregation of racial minorities in one part of town, the poor part of town,” Castro said.

>Instead, the Obama administration wishes to see urban poverty — and the epidemic levels of crime and social breakdown that accompanies it — imported to and imposed upon more affluent, white neighborhoods.

He is also crooked as fuck.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/05/16/hud-secretary-julian-castro-expected-to-change-controversial-loan-program/

Guys, this bitch can't win or it's over for America
>>
>>78103977
Its already over :(
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms

>what happens when you move niggers into decent neighborhoods

Neighborhoods are kept nice because people expend time and energy keeping them nice. Moving niggers there won't help anything.
>>
>>78103977
>That the Obama-Castro experiment in social engineering will have disastrous results is all but certain, as similar schemes have been tried before — and failed spectacularly. Reports the New York Post:

>HUD recently tested this new theory in Dallas with disastrous results.

>Starting in 2012, the agency sweetened Section 8 voucher payments, and pointed inner-city recipients to the far-flung counties surrounding Dallas. As government-subsidized rentals spread in all areas of the Metroplex (163 ZIP codes vs. 129 ZIP codes), so did crime.

>Now Dallas has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, and recently had to call in state troopers to help police control it. For the first time, violent crime has shifted to the tiny bedroom communities north of the city. Three suburbs that have seen the most Section 8 transfers — Frisco, Plano and McKinney — have suffered unprecedented spikes in rapes, assaults and break-ins, including home invasions.
>>
>>78104145
Jesus
>>
What they're doing is moving the poor out of cities so they can build giant high rise condos for technocrats, with a hand full of units set aside for niggers.

So it's all just a redevelopment scheme.
>>
>>78104410

Sound's about right
>>
>>78103977
>>78104095
>Implying this won't raise racial tensions
>Implying this won't push america closer to a race war
ya'll should be happy the (((establishment))) has such hubris
>>
>>78104612
Man, as much as I want a race war, I really don't want a race war.

You fucking Jews moved into a bad neighborhood on purpose, the rest of us just want to live our lives and raise our kids.
>>
>>78104778
You won't be able to until you are racially homogeneous, race war is the only hope for racial separatism. It's not about 'want', it's about 'need', you need a race war.
>>
Looks like a fucking typical Democratic crook. His mother was involved in La Raza too. I'm sure he hates white people at heart.
>>
>>78104410
Reclaiming the cities for the rich, yes, but also destroying white communities and buying into Raj Chetty's illiterate misreading of survey data.
>>
File: 1466295041891.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1466295041891.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>78104911

YESSSSS FIGHT A RACE WAR GOYIM WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME GUNS FROM US GOYIM?
>>
>>78105117
Oh, alrighty then. Enjoy your niggers and spics and don't whine.
>>
>>78104410

And fuck everyone older than 50 who saved for retirement so they didn't have to live next to that shit.
>>
File: 1461246876010.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461246876010.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>78105283

>subvert American culture into degeneracy
>call for a civil war as a culmination of that degeneracy

God you're vile.
>>
>>78105700
>Diaspora Jews are the same people as Israelis
>Not taking care of your own traitors is Israel's fault
A country has the amount of sebverters it deserves, when you don't purge them they multiply
You are such an absolute irresponsible cuck, I truly pity America for having you as a citizen
Disgusting
>>
File: enzo1.png (230 KB, 424x403) Image search: [Google]
enzo1.png
230 KB, 424x403
>>78103977
>resettlement of poor, urban minorities into wealthy, white suburbs.

Maybe middle or slightly upper middle class areas, but never the truly wealthy areas. The ritz carlton has had to offer the residents here loads of free shit to allow them to build, you think some niggers are going to be allowed to move in?
>>
File: hillary immigrants.png (24 KB, 589x154) Image search: [Google]
hillary immigrants.png
24 KB, 589x154
>>78103977
crooked hillary is an enemy of the state

soon the we will be Mexico
>>
File: tumblr_nql0umlUFA1uwsnuqo1_500.jpg (160 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nql0umlUFA1uwsnuqo1_500.jpg
160 KB, 500x482
>>78103977
IF YOU ARE VOTING THIRD PARTY IN THIS ELECTION

YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE

END OF STORY
>>
File: 1462592095708.jpg (124 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1462592095708.jpg
124 KB, 600x700
>>78106162

>implying American Jews aren't actively serving Israel and consider themselves Jews before Americans

Putting active traitors in our midst then claiming that #notalljews is something I fully expect from you.
>>
>>78103977
If you faggots aren't voting Trump I really do hope you burn.

I know we fuck around and we shill and counter shill but for fuck's sake.
>>
>>78106424
>Implying we give a fuck or like American Jews
>Implying the people of Israel are responsible for filthy diaspora tricks
>Implying we don't hate leftshits who only make us look bad
You don't know what you are talking about retard.
How does it feel to have zero responsibility over the faith of your nation? Easy, ain't it?
Faggot, we and diaspora are not the same people and will never be, no matter how much you bitch and whine about the fact that YOU and YOUR people let others hijack your country
And this is exactly why we hate them, we get blamed for their money laundering schemes in the name of """""Zionism"""""
>>
>>78106514
Shitty choices either way, mate.

20 years ago the logical choices for the final 2 would have been Kasich and O'Malley. The powers that be do their best to select our candidates for us; the right resents that they won't back Trump, while the left resents the Sanders/Clinton debacle. I'm more convinced that shillary would lead us into a war than Trump would, though.
>>
File: ByAzura.png (520 KB, 681x460) Image search: [Google]
ByAzura.png
520 KB, 681x460
>>78103977
>>
Literally who
>>
>>78108727

I had a mod where I cornholed that faggot
>>
>>78104145
It's his fault for trying to make a quick buck through Section 8. What did he expect?
>>
>>78109092
>It's his fault
Fuck off.
>>
File: tee hee.jpg (64 KB, 592x920) Image search: [Google]
tee hee.jpg
64 KB, 592x920
>>78108727
Looks kinda like tingle desu
>>
>>78109049
by azura by azura by azura, it's the grand faggot.
>>
>>78103977
Why must you live near people you don't want too? Fuck this
>>
I live in San Antonio where this asshole was mayor - his greatest achievement was pre-k "for SA" pre-school. Turns out no one qualifies except poor Mexicans. Fuck Him
>>
>>78103977
Good. Let those rich fucks deal with niggers. I'm tired of having to live with them because I'm poor. I fucking go to work 6 days a week and I never see them leave their porch.
>>
File: 1429519405249.jpg (46 KB, 517x401) Image search: [Google]
1429519405249.jpg
46 KB, 517x401
>>78106348

funny that if you don't vote third party you hate white people in the australian election
>>
Kek the whites are the component that makes the nice neighborhood nice lol what are these amateurs doing
>>
>>78104145
>that nice ass house for $53 dollars a month
a fucking dream come true, this makes me angry that literal gutter trash can do this and i can barely afford to keep my apartment looking decent
>>
Hell, I'm all for it. Let the rich faggots get a taste of the shit I deal with on a regular basis. Fuck their little safe space.
>>
Donny should beat her to it and announce his own. Every move Hillary takes can be turned around, but Trump needs to take initiative and now.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.