[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Campaign is pretty much broke. >Won't approach donors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 885x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 885x590
>Campaign is pretty much broke.
>Won't approach donors to raise funds.
>Fired his campaign manager and doesn't have a large campaign staff.
>Dropping in the polls daily.
>Won't attack Hillary about the leaks.
>Hated by his own party.
It's painfully obvious to all but the most deluded Trumptards that this man is running a completely sham campaign aimed at purely self-promotion. He's likely angling to either force the GOP to oust him at the convention or will drop out at the convention citing that his own party doesn't support him. Either way, he comes out looking good and can fall back on the "Well I could have easily been president and been great but they didn't want me." card for more blatant self-promotion. How will you fags feel after you realize you've been played?
>>
>>78090101
Drumpf fags will never admit they got duped. When people get scammed they often refuse to believe it. Drumpf fags will buy into anything he says. So if he does drop out with a "woe is me" narrative and then reminds his voters to buy trump steaks and watch the apprentice at 8pm on nbc, they will believe him.

If i was a con man i would be looking for trump stickers and hats to help me apot easy marks.
>>
>>78091711

If he drops out with a "woe is me" narrative, he will have pushed the alt-right forward beyond the wildest imagination of /pol/

Should that thing were to happen:

a) White people will start to truly resent the Republican Party as a party of the internationalist interests, something that should have happened 40 years ago

b) White people will start to realize that voting for White Identity Politics is not a lost vote

c) The power of the Christian Right will have been permanently broken, and with it the hold that Israel has on the american right
>>
You retards literally gave Hillary the presidency.

It was obvious he was a puppet from day one.
>>
>>78095321

> implying /pol/ is not accelerationist

When Greece finally defaults and the world economy comes down, a democrat needs to be in charge
>>
>>78094006
>The power of the Christian Right will have been permanently broken, and with it the hold that Israel has on the american right

lmao. the neocons cuck to jews willingly, not because of religious nonsense.
>>
>>78095321
this
>>
>>78090101
fuck I knew I should have been a #cruzmissile
>>
>>78095559

the voters accept that because of religious reasons

Christianity is an apocalyptic cult
>>
>>78095321
that's not a bad thing, if hillary fails as president, trump will seem right
>>
>>78090101
Don't forget: Trump accused of raping 13-year-old in federal lawsuit.
>>
>>78096965
>everyone reporting this story is a literally who media source
>>
>>78096965
"accused"
>>
>>78096547

if hillary fails as president you will all pay the price of her incompetence

and the left will blame white cis males as always
>>
>>78098225
>>78098441
The suit was still filed. Will it be thrown out again? Maybe. Still not a great headline to have out there, and it seems to be spreading.
>>
>>78091711
how were they duped when they haven't donated their wife's sons college fund to him? worst case scenario people paid to be entertained via rallies and bought some merch.
>>
File: 1456193807596.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456193807596.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
Keep trying, kikes.

MAGA
>>
>>78098667
This. Hillary likes to play geopolitical chess but she's not a very good player. Her failure could equal a war with Russia. Her economics will also heavily favor wall street meaning the left will continue to blame economic collapse on banking and investments

>>78098781
If he gets too big, he can literally just come out and say "I won the case, it concluded she was lying" or something like that. The left will flip out but independents won't care
>>
trump today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfiYnoQRGAs

stronger than ever, dont believe the shills, tomorrow hes doing a speech on shillary
>>
>>78098667
The left hates Hillary just as much, if not moreso, than people on the right. At least most conservatives are honest about what they believe. She's no less a conman than Trump. The only difference is that she's successful.
>>
How scared must David Brock be that he feels the need to shill here so hard 24/7?
>>
>>78091711
Scam trump is still better than Hillary
>>
>>78099829

the left will like and hate whatever the media tells it to
>>
>>78099141
>worst case scenario people paid to be entertained via rallies and bought some merch.
No. Worst case scenario is the likely scenario that we have another four years of a growing surveillance state, a government wholly bought and paid for, undermining democracy, and further centralizing global power to a small handful of rich people who care about nothing and no one except themselves.
>>
>>78090101
Well, either he wins, and you guys get super BTFO, or Hillary wins, and we can blame the Bernouts for supporting a literal criminal.

Anyone who thinks that /pol/ is going to suffer a single moment of embarrassment over this if something goes wrong wasn't here in 2012. We slipped out of it like shit through a goose, and the same cucks who were trying to gloat then are still desperately posting image macros now, to no avail.

We always win, and there are NEVER consequences for what we do.
>>
File: hillarydo.jpg (67 KB, 274x960) Image search: [Google]
hillarydo.jpg
67 KB, 274x960
>>78099289
A glimmer of hope in this cellulite ridden world
>>
>>78100020
The media loves Hillary and the left hates Hillary. Therefore, the left does not like and hate whatever the media tells it to.
>>
>>78100178

>the left hates hillary

I can't tell if you're serious
>>
>>78096965

Now that's desperate mud slinging
>>
>>78100312
I can't tell if you actually know what the political left is or if you understand the political left to be what the media told you it is.
>>
>>78091711
True, especially with all of the flip flopping and fucking idiocy he has spouted in the past year. The only reason they really have in support of Trump is "NOT HILLARY". Trumpfags are just deluded idiots that think he will make the wall.
>>
feel the johnson
>>
>>78100602
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78100053
Also repealing the 2A, then you'll have a real police state comrade.
>>
Threads like these make me more excited to cast my vote for Donald J Trump
>>
>>78101094
The Hillary campaign is setting itself up for a massive stumping. They'll pound Trump everyday until people wonder how he's still in the race. Then he'll start gaining massive momentum and everyone will be rooting for him because he's the underdog which will just give him more momentum
>>
File: 1465997908445.jpg (106 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
1465997908445.jpg
106 KB, 730x960
>>
>>78101077
I agree and I hate that democrats (the supposed defenders of civil liberties) think its okay to deny someone their constitutional rights because they've been put on a list without due process.
>>
File: 1466026396690.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1466026396690.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>78101324
>>
All the sad lefty cucks have to believe that trump is just messing with everyone. Deep down they know he's going to crush Clinton because she is a total cunt crim.
>>
>>78102104
I'm a sad lefty cuck and I honestly don't know for sure what Trump's motives are but I feel bad for the people who trust him. I also feel bad for anyone who thinks Clinton isn't going to steal the election if she loses legitimately.
>>
>>78090101
I called this since January, all the trumpets have been played drumpf.
>>
hopefully someone kills hillary
>>
>>78102536
impossible. She doesn't campaign, she just hides in her cave and releases videos every now and then like Bin Laden
>>
>>78102536
v&
>>
File: 1451777417178.png (188 KB, 406x366) Image search: [Google]
1451777417178.png
188 KB, 406x366
>>78094006
>and with it the hold that Israel has on the american right
>>
>>78102273

I don't trust him, but Clinton is on a different level. It is very disturbing that most lefties voting for her dont give a shit how dirty she is. For all the shit trumpists get about his style, people rooting for HRC should be getting far more shit.
>>
Hill is pragmatic. The country needs her right now.
>>
>>78090101

>1 post by this user
>>
>>
File: tumblr_m2a25iCl8V1rt7gleo1_500.jpg (83 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2a25iCl8V1rt7gleo1_500.jpg
83 KB, 500x333
I can't help but like Hillz. No matter how many times they slam her, she's never down and out. She'd probably drink me under the table too.
>>
>>78090101
i believe in him as i did last year

he WILL attack hillary soon,he pushed it back due to orlando

he WILL destroy her,he WILL win and he WILL make america GREAT AGAIN!

KEK WILLS IT!
>>
first time i've done this but seriously

>1 post by this user
>>
>>78103152

I like your jokes
>>
>>78103152
do you even know what the fuck pragmatism is?

10/10 bait taken
>>
File: 1465932932119.jpg (318 KB, 601x480) Image search: [Google]
1465932932119.jpg
318 KB, 601x480
>>78103242
>admires hilldawg
>posts pic of her surrounded by manlets

found the manlet
>>
>>78103458

HRC fans aren't in the know
>>
>>78090101
>>Campaign is pretty much broke.
He can sell a building if it comes to that.
>>Won't approach donors to raise funds.
They must have asked for too many favors.
>>Fired his campaign manager and doesn't have a large campaign staff.
Manafort/stone is better.
>>Dropping in the polls daily.
Rigged.
>>Won't attack Hillary about the leaks.
He attacks her daily
>>Hated by his own party.
Nobody likes those cuckservative goys anyway.
>>
>>78103458
There are no Shillary fans, only paid for morons.
>>
>>78103800
Sadly Shillary fans do exist. They are the most useful of idiots however. My 67 year old aunt believes they just blamed Hillary for Benghazi because she was the only woman on the team overseeing the compound. I didn't even bother to fact check this claim.
>>
>>78090101
He's a Hillary plant.
>>
But muh wall.
>>
>>78104185
he said on twitter he got a huge press event coming tomoz regaridng hillary

ITS YUGE
>>
>>78103703
>>Campaign is pretty much broke.
He can sell a building if it comes to that.
>>Won't approach donors to raise funds.
They must have asked for too many favors.
>>Fired his campaign manager and doesn't have a large campaign staff.
Manafort/stone is better.
>>Dropping in the polls daily.
Rigged.
>>Won't attack Hillary about the leaks.
He attacks her daily
>>Hated by his own party.
Nobody likes those cuckservative goys anyway.

your 1 point: selling a building will take longer than the actual election. Dummy.

Your 2nd point: what did you mean to say?

your 3rd point: you are right on this one

your 4th point: those polls are not rigged. take a statistics course and you will have a better understanding

your 5th point: he has

your 6th point: i agree with you on this one

i hope that you learned something today
>>
>>78104108
she was not overseeing the compound. god you're so fucking dumb.

not even a fan of hers but i have to call stupid when i see it
>>
>>78104775
>dummy
You couldn't make it more obvious that you're a tumblr/reddit fag if you tried. Hell you don't even appear to understand how to properly use this site.

>>78104108
Doesn't sound like the type who would show up to vote anyway though.
>>
>>78090101
stop responding to hillshills without sage you stupid fucking newfags
>>
>>78102707
he died a few years ago. has not released a video since. pay attention man!
>>
>>78101463
uhhh, neither one is a liberal. you should read more things.
>>
File: 4908416747_5fcd77c1a4.jpg (126 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
4908416747_5fcd77c1a4.jpg
126 KB, 500x405
>>78090101

Sorry fag, we don't listen to losers
>>
>>78101324
you so dum tho
>>
>>78100534
kek
>>
Trump is the most obvious case of controlled opposition I've ever seen and SOMEHOW people here still shill for him.

In fact the shilling for an obvious controlled opposition candidate is so heavy that I'm beginning to think there's something much bigger than we think working behind the scenes on this board.
>>
>>78101463
This is dumb, his computer was littered with ISIL propaganda
>>
>>78102854
JOHN
FUCKING
NUMBERS
>>
>>78105760
The left can change the narrative when they please. People are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>78104775
>your 1 point: selling a building will take longer than the actual election. Dummy
Putting up a building as collateral gets you speedy loans.

>Your 2nd point: what did you mean to say?
He can't accept big Jewish donations because they want too many big Jewish favors.
>>
>>78094006
Donald "Israel is our greatest ally" Trump reducing the hold of Israel? Lmao
>>
>>78090101
http://www.politifact.com/new-hampshire/statements/2016/feb/18/donald-trump/donald-trump-compares-his-spending-and-new-hampshi/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/02/jeb-bush-has-spent-more-than-5000-per-vote-so-far/

old data but relevant since OP is a leaf dike . it pays to know what your talking about not just spewing blind faggotry . hillary is spending like jeb and not winning by a land slide in polls done in liberal states. only a few points
>>
>>78106500
If your going to conspire that they made up his internet history you may be on to something.
>>
>>78104849
That's not what anon said. Anons aunt said that.
>>
>>78106741
he only says that because he's blue pilled. He has no idea what Israel's up to which is why they won't back him
>>
File: 1465487126581.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1465487126581.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
>>78094006
>>78091711
>>78090101

>implying anyone gave trump anymoney

duped out of what? fucking dumbshits

>hurr durr i trolled u
>>
>burgers falling for media scaremongering and panic

this is why they win and you don't. because you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>78107017
I hate how they changed the meaning of that word, so that "conspire" is now misused as "discuss conspiracy." Cf Obama on gun grabbing, "that is a conspiracy!" where he clearly means to dismiss it as a false theory about a conspiracy.
>>
>>78106556
>your 1 point: selling a building will take longer than the actual election. Dummy
Putting up a building as collateral gets you speedy loans.

>Your 2nd point: what did you mean to say?
He can't accept big Jewish donations because they want too many big Jewish favors.

putting a building up for collateral(assuming he hasn't already which considering his decades of financial problems, one could safely assume he may have)is different than a sale which is what YOU said.

rest assured he will be taking BIG money from jews...one only needs to look at his comments about Israel to realize this.
>>
>>78107546
We deserve it when Hillary moves to forcibly remove Assad with the US military against Russia's wishes thus triggering WW3
>>
>>78107595
Well I suppose you didn't conspire the theory yourself so I guess I misused the word anon. Also, them wanting to ban armorlites is cute.
>>
>>78104994
>Doesn't sound like the type who would show up to vote anyway though.

Senior citizens (55-75) are some of the most reliable voters in America. On the contrary, the 30 and younger crowds are some of the most UNreliable voters in america. Only reason Obummer won in 2008 was because of a rare alignment of young people voting more, and old people voting less.
>>
File: 2335v3.jpg (117 KB, 503x334) Image search: [Google]
2335v3.jpg
117 KB, 503x334
>>78107686
>putting a building up for collateral(assuming he hasn't already which considering his decades of financial problems, one could safely assume he may have)is different than a sale which is what YOU said.
I was referencing the way he said it. Obviously both of us meant using a building (or other asset) to get a large amount of money quickly. Nice nickpicking, though. Nobody will suspect you of being a redditcuck.

>rest assured he will be taking BIG money from jews...
That explains why he hasn't been taking donations.
>>
>>78108156
You don't conspire the theory at all, you theorize the conspiracy!!
Orwell's point in 1984 and Politics And The English Language was that linguistic clarity is a prerequisite for morality.
>>
>>78107821
Obama tried and the military revolted.
>>
>>78090101
sage
>>
>>78090101
How will Trump ever defeat a well funded campaign?
>Won't approach donors to raise funds.
He doesnt want to be a puppet like Shillary
>Fired his campaign manager and doesn't have a large campaign staff.
This is a good thing
>Dropping in the polls daily
up .2 in RCP
>Won't attack Hillary about the leaks
???
>Hated by his own party.
Hated by the people that consistently betrayed the American people by selling out to special and foreign interests

I just put 1000 dollars on Trump to win the general. This is how confident I am that he will win. Hillary is pretty much hated by everyone, even her shills. Trump is loved by his supporters who will do anything for him
>>
>>78090101

Legitimate, but he can tap into personal funds if desperate enough for a short-term fix and has already offered to match $2 mil worth of donations in the immediate term.

>Won't approach donors to raise funds

Already has started, and replacing Lewandowski with Manafort is a sign that Trump is going to be putting a lot more emphasis on infrastructure from here on out.

>Dropping in the polls daily

If you weed out the two obvious push polls, it's actually rather scattershot. Several have him just a couple points under Clinton right now even after the judge episode and the media (unfairly) castigating his response to Orlando.

>Won't attack Hillary about the leaks.

Do you live under a rock? He does so all the time on Twitter and scheduled a televised conference to trot out the Clinton's dirty laundry live on air tomorrow.

>Hated by his own party

Correction, he's hated by his party's establishment, and it's unlikely anything will come out of it. Manafort will pull a '96 and resort to physical intimidation of delegates in the convention hall before he lets his opponents get their way.

In short, there's no evidence to suggest that this has been a sham campaign, even if there have been massive signs of disorganization and inexperience. The very fact that Trump was willing to punt out a campaign manager he had a good friendship with mid-June in favor of a political hitman who literally made the Orange Revolution happen shows that he at least wants to win this thing.

Also, sage.
>>
>>78104775

This guy is hilariously dumb he says take a statistics class.. Polls arent based on statistics just votes you fucking dumb piece of shit its not rocket science.. Second.. Polls taken are from liberal areas and small samples.. Its not very representative of the nation shut up you fucking mindless faggot
>>
>>78090101

Oh no, it's over again.
>>
Isn't Trump going to destroy Hillary in his speech tomorrow?
>>
>>78110223
That's the plan. Hopefully he talks about wall street to pick up the Bernie fags
>>
>>78109792

But the news media would never try to mislead us. You must be a conspiritard.
>>
>>78109792
This guy is hilariously dumb he says take a statistics class.. Polls arent based on statistics just votes you fucking dumb piece of shit its not rocket science.. Second.. Polls taken are from liberal areas and small samples.. Its not very representative of the nation shut up you fucking mindless faggot

First of all, the only Man you ever knew thrusted his giant cock up your little asshole.

secondly, the consensus among experts is that polls are fairly reliable and that you are a supreme faggot receiver.
>>
>>78110223
>>78110275
>>78110486
He should just take based-Russia bro's leaks, print a bulleted list, start reading down the page, while cracking some jokes about pancake kasich and raping bill.

His poll numbers would skyrocket, and I mean this sincerely. People in this country do not, and have not, cared about policy for a very long time. Really, if this was the case, then Barack bin Laden would not have been elected. He's doing everything Bush did exactly, but with a nice black smile and "don't offend the muslims pls" (wait, Bush did this too, never mind!").
>>
>Trump campaign at a low point leading up to the generals
>"DRUMPF BTFO IT WAS ALL A SCAM TO WASTE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR PUBLICITY"
how do you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>78110832
stop asking questions like "isn't all the publicity negative with the media comparing him to Hitler 24/7?"
Shills don't like questions
>>
>>78091711
This is fine for me. I was a randlet, but apparently he wasn't good enough, so I said 'fuck you' to the rest of your faggot rino asses and voted trump. Suck a dick.
>>
>>78090101
>the shilling ITT.

It rings like a cash register.
>>
it never mattered who the candidate was, the republican party never had a chance of winning this election.
>>
>>78090101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSfeLBqkWY
>>
The libshits should feel proud they've finally patched things up with the neocons and are now on the same team.
>>
>>78100312

Hillary probably would have lost if every state had decent voter rules for registration and allowing independents and undetermined to vote. I know Washington is pretty damn liberal, but same day voter registration helped Bernie a lot. New York clinched Clinton with the "must register as democrat in October of 2015 to vote" bullshit. Was still "decently" close too. Almost every leftist I know hates Hillary, it's hard to find her supporters. Throw in the media being gag-ordered by Clinton and there you go.

Bernie got cucked hard by the MSM and the DNC and Superdelegates. I think in a fair race with actual journalistic integrity and reporting Hillary would have lost.
>>
This is some sophisticated AI doing Anti- Trump shilling.
>>
>>78112577
Also the true left hates Hillary. Almost half the people that voted in the DNC, not to mention the 7% polling the Green Party is getting. Half the united states is Independent and I'm sure the liberal half all hate her. There's a reason she has such high unfavorability ratings. it's not just the right. She's technically a moderate neoliberal, who leans to the right when it comes to business and war. The true left dislike her.
>>
>>78096333
>panama flag obsessed with bashing christianity
every thread
you ever get tired of it?
>>
>>78090101
>Campaign has a $10 billion backup warchest
>Won't accept money from people who want to buy his influence
>Fired his shitty princess campaign manager for based MANAFORT
>within 5 points on most polls after 2 bad weeks
>waiting to use the attacks later, when the campaign actually starts after the conventions
>Hated by the corrupt establishment leaders; loved by everyone else
It's painfully obvious but all the most deluded Shillary supports that this man running a completely masterful campaign aimed purely at lulling shillary into a false sense of security and smashing her over the head with her own words when it matters. He's likely angling to either force the GOP to beg him for his support for the general. Either way, he comes out looking good as commander in chief.
>>
>>78090101
>Literally about to begin raising large sums of money.
>Switches campaign manager to Manafort who >wants a larger staff.
>Hillary's RCP average fell today; her bump is over and Trump is on the rise again.
>Attacking Hillary tomorrow with speech/rebuttal of her nonsense blathering today.
>Soon to be the most loved man and president in American history.
>>
File: 010010.png (158 KB, 637x765) Image search: [Google]
010010.png
158 KB, 637x765
Don't worry. Papa Sheldon has his back, this is all a show to make him look like the underdog.
>>
>>78112962
Na its just hillarys shill army.
>>
>>78114659
Sheldon's molding rubio into a puppet but isn't gonna try with trump?
>>
File: Polls BTFO.png (462 KB, 1901x2105) Image search: [Google]
Polls BTFO.png
462 KB, 1901x2105
>dropping in the polls
>5~ point gap (2 point with the margin of era included)
>Democratic heavily favored in each poll due to the sample pools
>Independent (despite proving to be the biggest group of voters each election) vote is terribly underepresented in each poll (probably because Trump polls better with them than Hillary)
>is on the rise
>making drastic changes to campaign

He's doing fine this far out.
>>
File: trump_sheldonadelson.png (286 KB, 1021x812) Image search: [Google]
trump_sheldonadelson.png
286 KB, 1021x812
>>78117063
>>
You can tell when there's a shill thread because all the rats come out of the woodwork to post in one go. Look at the start of the thread and try and tell me this isn't shilling. It's not even subtle.
>>
>>78090101

as a liberal, I'm torn between despair at the widespread idiocy around me, and the utter glee at the failure of the GOP to handle their own retards.
>>
https://youtu.be/KnqyafPdAyo
>>
>>78117282
Fair enough.

Rubio always struck me as full of contempt for pretty much everyone
>>
>>78090101

I liked Trump but I think I was wrong and stupid. He doesn't spend anything and keep saying stupid shit. Either he's much poorer than we thought or he doesn't want to spend anything because he think he will lose. The guy is literally throwing the elections to hillary.

honestly I almost think the best thing republican could do is fuck trump at the convention and choose another nominee.
>>
>>78090101
Nice shill thread, faggots.

Sage
>>
File: 1380672712136.png (6 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
1380672712136.png
6 KB, 252x256
>>78090101
Literally "1 post by this ID".
>>
>>78117282

That shit's embarrassing
>>
File: sheepflockstrat.jpg (320 KB, 749x885) Image search: [Google]
sheepflockstrat.jpg
320 KB, 749x885
>>78090101

Called it 8 months ago.
>>
File: 1466131372465.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1466131372465.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>78091711
>>78090101
>>78095321
>>78095798
>Expanding his staff
>Literally broke
I take it none of you have run a business before. Typical for Hillary supporters.
>>
its obv since the start that he ran so hillary could win. unfortunately
>>
>>78091711
Sometimes it's very difficult to discern these posts from aggressive Correcting the Record shills, or embarrassingly low quality bait.
>>
>>78100079
HAH
oh, i remember quite a different election night, my friend
>>
>>78103458
i like the guys who DIDN'T get captured!
Hillary made a killing over Benghazi! Chumpy Christopher Stevens had it coming!
>>
>>78117282

That's what good negotiators do, tards.
>>
>>78118301
shill detected
>>
File: 1458959291902.png (263 KB, 949x531) Image search: [Google]
1458959291902.png
263 KB, 949x531
>>78105545
>>
>>78090101
He had no plan and never expected to get this far. It was obvious that he would reach a point where he wouldn't be able to keep going. It's sad really because I like the idea of the wall and the harsher immigration. I'd prefer a more closed off America that doesn't get involved with the ME or any other global issue. It doesn't help that the media slanders and shits on him daily too, fooling the average person that wont do any research to assume he's a racist and a sexist because the TV said so. His popularity also harms him because while many of his supporters are good Americans or Republicans that caved, you get overly religious Christians and racists that pollute his whole campaign by making it seem like he must be racist because his supporters are. Such a horrible shame that this is happening.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.