[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is mexican really that rapist as Trump says?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Mexico_flag_300.jpg (14 KB, 525x300) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_flag_300.jpg
14 KB, 525x300
Is mexican really that rapist as Trump says?
>>
>>78008691
They dont really have such a thing as consent in Mexican culture.
>>
Yes.

Now bend over Shinji, I'm about to go full Aztec juggernaut on them cheeks.
>>
>>78008691

Mexicans are rapists, and some I assume are good people.

Driven by poverty at home many are hoping for a better life in the U.S. The journey north take leads them closer to the Mexican border with the United States.

According to Amnesty International thousands of migrants are ill-treated, abducted or raped.

When the travelers reach Mexico City, more organized criminals are often lying in wait. Jorgé Andrade told the Independent that gangs charge the migrants to get to shelter.

'If they don’t pay, they kidnap, beat them, ask for sexual favours. In the worst case, they’ll be forced to work for the gangs or be killed.' Andrade said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317485/All-aboard-American-Dream-Desperate-migrants-ride-Train-Death-Mexico-reach-U-S-risking-violent-attack-rape-kidnap.html#ixzz4CCRWt100
>>
They're not as evil as you, Japan.
>>
File: illegals-mocking.jpg (53 KB, 552x345) Image search: [Google]
illegals-mocking.jpg
53 KB, 552x345
>>78008691
>>
>>78008691
Yes.
>>
>>78008691
Fucking Japanese need to stay in 2ch
>>
that fucking burrito i had for lunch today raped me
>>
>>78008691

I have fascinations of holding girls down and fucking them unwillingly yes.
>>
Yes. In US demographics, hispanics have a much higher rate of rape than non-hispanics. This is almost solely due to Mexicans. Cubans, Peruvians, Puerto Ricans, etc. do not rape nearly as much as Mexicans.
>>
The ones that jump the border certainly are as rapist as Trump says. They are human trash that Mexico sends over cause they don't bother to deal with them themselves.
>>
>>78009799
Teach your women to put out more then if they don't want to be raped.
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

They are savages, can't contain that Aztec slaughtering and raping DNA
>>
o jess
>>
>>78008848
kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.