[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump >Rich Pick one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_284.png (51 KB, 640x343) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_284.png
51 KB, 640x343
>Trump

>Rich

Pick one.
>>
>>77984693
REDACT THIS
>>
>>77984693
I don't get it. Wouldn't he be even richer than thought if he's even collecting rent from himself?
>>
>>77984693
>>77986722
No, you retards, it's got nothing to do with paying himself or making more money. He's simply doing what the law obliges him to do. The house is being rented and used for a purpose, therefore, whoever rents it must pay. He, the owner, isn't directly using it himself, someone else is, even if that someone else works for him.

His campaign is simply following the law. And this bitch is either too dumb to realize it, or is just trying to bait some gullible retards into it.

This is literally a non-issue and plain retarded.
>>
>>77986722
how to get rich fast
>rent your own house
>charge yourself 1000 dollars every month for rent
>always pay up whenever due, dont be late!
>infinte money
>>
>>77984693
>you

>posting more than once in your thread

Pick one.
>>
>>77986967
>portugal pretending to know about american laws

I'm sorry but in places where we have freedom you can give shit out for free.
>>
>>77986967
any campaign that spends half a million dollars to rent a place is a fucking moronic campaign.

he'd never do this if he weren't putting the money in his own pocket.

Trump is in this for the TV commercials that will build his brand so he can make bank off it after he loses.
>>
>>77984693
None of this even makes sense anymore. If he's broke, then how can he afford that? And if he's paying it to himself, why is he paying half a million dollars to himself?

I'm genuinely starting to feel like I'm in a coma and at this point my brain is just degenerated and started to come up with absurd dreams.
>>
>>77987145
>portugal
:^)
>>
>>77987191
Fun fact: all trumps properties dont belong to him, all of them are under lease with special conditions set by the owners on what he could or could not do with them.
>>
His fundraising is low energy! Sad!
>>
>>77987145
Sure, you can. However, if there are tax breaks that can be obtained or other benefits to paying for your own services, then that's how it goes.

The wealthy aren't stupid, there's a reason behind everything they do. Precisely why so few of us become billionaires.
>>
File: OPs (you) collection.jpg (551 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OPs (you) collection.jpg
551 KB, 1920x1080
>huffpo
>>
>>77987191
He's not self funded and is embezzling the money from his secret donors
>>
>>77984693
Clinton donated 15 million to herself, in last year's taxes.

You're a low information voter.
>>
>1 post by this ID.

Guess I'm a shilling for little billy's willy now.
>>
Mar-A-Lago will literally win Trump Florida
>>
File: 1466476606438.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1466476606438.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>77984693
I remember them saying this about jeb, Rubio and Cruz
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.