[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many men feel compelled to stroke the egos of self-absorbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Women standards.jpg (223 KB, 1270x984) Image search: [Google]
Women standards.jpg
223 KB, 1270x984
Why do so many men feel compelled to stroke the egos of self-absorbed whores who will never fuck them?
>>
File: 1442161169871.png (433 KB, 1024x944) Image search: [Google]
1442161169871.png
433 KB, 1024x944
>>77981279
Desperation, thirstyness, betaness, testosterone, etc etc.

Men have become disgusting and pathetic betas who will do anything and everything they can just to get their dick wet. Our ancestors would be so embarrassed by what men have become. Women completely and utterly manipulate men using sex appeal and men not only dont seem to care, they seem to think this somehow makes them stronger.
>>
>>77981279
The coloreds call this anomaly "thirst" OP. There are pleanty of reasons, mostly involving a lack of sexual satisfaction.

Its like its global now. When I used to stalk a girl on ig, she would have messages like:

>foreign phone numbers.
>Plz sex now butiful white
>Want come Turkey I fuk u so good
>Ay yo u can get dis dick smash

Things of that sort.

A lot of these women go to places like UAE and get paid an absurd amount of money to get shit on (literally and not ironically) and all sorts of debauchery. tfw dead inside
>>
>>77981439
>He thinks that's a real post
>>
>>77981279
Always be hungry, but never be thirsty.
>>
>>77981279
She's not even that hot.

I would fuck her but not blow her inbox up, Christ's sake.

It also could just be that there were five one off messages from five different dudes that were really being fairly mundane in expressing interest and she decided to use that as justification to post something cunty.
>>
J
>>
Maybe the fact that the first 20 years of your life is spent trying to please women and faggots while you go to school and sit in day care. It's toxic to be a good male role model in an environment like academia and most have left. Women will get praise for nothing until they get equality. Then they will be praised on merit like everyone rlse.
>>
File: 32198732918371983S.png (162 KB, 607x267) Image search: [Google]
32198732918371983S.png
162 KB, 607x267
>>77981279
I don't
>>
>>77981439
An aside from the politics for a second: I don't understand why everyone flips a switch at these people. But maybe what I'm about to say isn't applicable here, because judging by the seething, teeth gritting rage exhibited on /pol/ that a lot of you are not far away from this guy.

This is the golden opportunity for those just trying to get some, which seems to be not an unagreeable idea judging by the OP.

If you are an average male, with the degree of bitchassery that exists nowadays, if you are not getting laid at least once a weekend with slightly above average social skills that can be easily procured, then you are fucking up and it's all on you. No one else. This is the era of the one night stand and it's not even glorified anymore. It's just whatever. It's the era of slut acceptance.

Obviously a lot of you are bothered by this. If you're genuinely looking for a spouse, then I get it. But for those who are pissed off at women because they can't get any--and you're on here lolol--then you need a big tall glass of shut the fuck up, hit the gym, and go to a bar, because women are chomping at the bit to exercise their newfound freedoms.
>>
>>77981279
I am the opposite. I stroke the egos of marginal or fat girls, but never hook up with them.
>>
>>77983488
>Bar
>Sluts
>multiple HPV strands
>No thanks.

Libraries and places of that nature are good, especially if you're still young and can go to college libraries and social bullshit of that nature. This and day game are much better for developing ltr.

Anyone who is "hooking up" without irony in current year is a degenerate and part of the problem.
>>
>>77984177
I wasn't referring to long term relationships in any form.

There are plenty of users here that are so sexually pent up I wonder if their poor keyboards actually survive their rage.

tl;dr many people on here claim they don't care about one night stands but are extremely jealous they are incapable of attaining them.

I think there is a safe way to go through with a night stand and it is, get ready for this, use a condom.
>>
>>77983488
Try finding a compatible long term partner as a manlet... finding females of similar intellect and likings is trying to harvest dark energy from space. And im not even that ugly
>>
>>77984728
I dissagree. Hookup culture is poison.

I think its somethin that can be confronted emotionally, by approaching women and actually trying. Most dudes don't even do that. I think that's the largest barrier to letting go of their pain and loneliness. ltr is the only non-degenerate path to take at this point anon.

No form of protections stops a bar slut's HPV btw. Its science and shit. Although you should absolutely use protection until both of you get tested together.
>>
File: 1358301533833.jpg (166 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1358301533833.jpg
166 KB, 863x752
>>77986756
>as a manlet
IKTFB
>>
Are guys that are extra thirsty circumcised?
>>
>>77986756
>being a manlet in the netherlands
So what are you 6'2?
>>
>>77986756

how tall are women there? i really like women that are taller than me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.