[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1465061236179s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465061236179s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Herpes HSV1/HSV2 - Facts, Opinions, Fallacies

I've been spending time with a (caucasian) female, who aside from having (genital) HSV-1 would be an absolute keeper.

I am scared to put my penis near her vagina. I have educated myself as best I can on pubmed, but I was wondering if anyone has any personal anecdotal experience to share. Total deal breaker? Should I run for the hills?

What do you guys think about STIs relation to society in general? Completely and utterly degenerate? Should we only copulate with virgins?
>>
Total fucking dealbreaker. She will give it to you, and herpes is incredibly, insufferably painful. If you go down on her you can end up with herpes in your mouth or eyes, and your first break might even cause herpetic encephalitis. Finally, if you're ever in an immunocompromised state for whatever reason, herpes will do a number on you and become a fucking nightmare.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT BRO, DON'T FUCKING DO IT. And there is ZERO way of preventing it, as herpes can be spread in the skin without a visible outbreak and you'll never know when she's shedding the virus.

Finally, if things don't work out, you've got to deal with the Scarlet H for the rest of your fucking life. Can you imagine every non-infected person you want to fuck having to go through what you're going through right now? Fuck that shit dude. Pussy ain't worth that.
>>
zika is an STD now apparently
>>
>>77944499
You're right. :'(
>>
>>77944499
This. I had a herp scare once, luckily it was just a rash but I was researching it. Not only is it incredibly contagious, you can spread it to your face if you scratch your dick and then forget to wash your hands
>>
>>77944121
Born with it?

Either way, I wouldn't do it unless you plan to marry.
>>
And think about this. She let someone who didn't even care about her enough to warn her that he had herpes fuck her. That alone should tell you a lot about the content of her character
>>
File: 1463238878554.png (167 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
1463238878554.png
167 KB, 293x398
My ex found out she has some form of herpes but I have NEVER had a single solitary symptom on my cock or in my mouth. She was convinced I gave it to her but I left her over it because we hadnt fucked raw for awhile so I figured I just got lucky.

Went to my doctor anyway and he told me there was no reason to get tested if I showed no symptom and to come back in if I ever did show signs of anything. Been about 5 months and nothing still. Am I good?
>>
>>77945138
>>77945144

The story is that the guy she was with had indeed informed her previously, had an oral outbreak 2 weeks prior, and asked his healthcare professional if it was safe to perform oral sex. Healthcare professional said it should be cool, the rest is history.

Pretty unfortunate and stupid on her part not to educate herself more thoroughly and take someone else's word for it.

That's the story anyway.....
>>
>>77945476
So from what I've gathered, a lot of people are asymptomatic. You can have the virus and shed it but never show any visible symptoms.

Might consider asking your doctor for what's called a serologic test to make sure you're clean.
>>
>>77944121
I have herpes, at least I think I do, never got it checked out.

Anyway anon the chance of you getting it if you wear a condom and she has no visible symptoms or open sores are pretty fucking slim. I was just an idiot a few years ago and went raw on some major slut.
>>
>>77945478
I have the herp. 1/5 of america has it. Like her upstanding ex said, it is only tranferable during an outbreak or right after. And it is not that painful like some moron said. It is incurable but if you are ok with taking daily drugs it is treatable so you won't have outbreaks.

Personally i just let it rash up once a year. The only daily drug i take is rum.

But yea. If she's the one then she's the one. You guys can live with it. But if not there are more fish in the sea.
>>
>>77946184
It's so hard to know if someone is the one without having a real p in the vagee relationship.

I'm 26 and have done fine (not great) with the ladies throughout my life. I would've already cut ties if I didn't think we had some special chemistry. My family even really likes her...

Then I think about another point an anon above made.. If it doesn't work out, do I want to put every future partner through what I'm going through right now? Pretty fucked up.
>>
>>77944121
throw her off a fucking bridge

are you even being serious OP?
>>
>>77945476
You could be a carrier. There are blood tests that will let you know where they test for antibodies against HSV-1 and HSV-2. Ex accused me of that shit and I got the test, texted it to her and she was like, "I uh... Uh... Must've given it to myself!!" Was HSV-1 that she had, so it's possible, but doubtful lol.
>>
I wouldn't personally go for it not because it's so scary nightmare it isn't but you may think she's keeper but if it doesnt work out the only thing you will be left with is broken heart and herpes.
But honestly there is a lot of guys and girls that have herpes and don't tell about it, so yeah, go for it
>>
>>77946835
Supposedly all the p in the vagee stops a few years into marriage anyway. I got close to marriage once but never actually did it.

I can recall the good sex but the only girls i miss were the ones i could talk to. Or even better not fucking have to talk to.

Actually the very fact that you have to ask a sri-lankan basket weaving chatroom makes me think she isn't the one.
>>
>>77946835
Anon sex is part of the equation. It shouldn't be a deal breaker for determining marriage as you got to remember, you will be with her once her looks are gone, your dick is flacid, and your eating prunes.

But some things you can ask yourself, what is her sexual appitate like? If she isn't as kinky as you for example that will be a big problem.

And also how sexual do you get with her? I haven't studied herps myself but I thought it was only a problem around oral/rash areas.
>>
>>77948195
I can talk to her, feel comfortable in silence with her, and I've only been really involved with her for a couple months now.

As for the hilarious sri-lanken basket weaving comment, every once in a while some of you fuckers have some very wide ranging, insightful, knowledgable things to say that often times results in discussion of a topic from basket weavers from different cultures.

>>77948359

I've received oral sex from her, and stuck my fingers down in the vagee region (making sure to wash my hands after). As far as I can tell she has a healthy sexual appetite, and would probably let me do whatever I wanted to her.
>>
Drop her OP. Plain and simple. Unless you wanna take Fucking meds every day for eternity or suffer from a trashy cock. Good luck with those prescriptions and feeding the pharmacy jew.
>>
>>77944909

>you can spread it to your face if you scratch your dick and then forget to wash your hands

No, you can't. You can't infect yourself; that's not how it works.

>I was researching it
>source: my ass
>>
>>77948902
And I don't think anyone asked this, how long have you been with her?

6 months < hell no
1 year < comfy idea of where things are going
2 year < Wedding better be popping into your head before making the plunge
3 year < Shit serious? Insert penis.
>>
>>77944121
tfw never had an std before

i feel really lucky
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.