[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Best of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1868x1534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1868x1534
http://www.forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#4fb627c8d909

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=b0d_1443796167

>Edit: It should be noted that Hyde’s statement is just a series of 4chan memes mocking progressives (except the “saving money on car insurance” meme). Deconstructed, his statement is a perfect example of this no-chill Internet subculture. The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

You're right Forbes. We do find it "oh-so-hilarious" when you and CNN report on Sam Hyde shooting up schools and having a "wife's boyfriend"

What other masterful moves have been done and how has /pol/ accomplished them lately?
>>
Forbes is reporting on our retarded memes?

Are they actively trying to not be take taken seriously anymore?
>>
>>77913812
>Forbes
I am not disabling the adblocker to read their shit.
post archive
>>
>>77913812
>Edit: It should be noted that Hyde’s statement is just a series of 4chan memes mocking progressives (except the “saving money on car insurance” meme). Deconstructed, his statement is a perfect example of this no-chill Internet subculture. The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

Well, now we're so fucking mainstream that even a sociapoathic, backwards MSM journalist gets our memes.

What do we do next?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>77913914
I linked the CNN video and the edit explains how they believed Sam Hyde was a devout Jew in an open relationship with his wife and her boyfriend

It's some quality keking
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>77913877
>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

They actually take us seriously
>>
>>77914474
>>77914635
fug man I figured it out.

They're trying to tank the meme market so the jews can buy them back up at rock bottom prices.
>>
>>77913812
Do you think Sam Hyde gets a call from his mom every time he's on TV for committing a mass shooting?
>>
>>77915003
I imagine he probably calls him mom as soon as he gets home to tell her he's going to be on TV again.
>>
File: image.gif (660 KB, 356x272) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
660 KB, 356x272
>>77915003
>>77915052
>MOOOOM
>TURN ON CNN. A BUNCH OF KEKOLDS THINK I SHOT UP PULSE NIGHTCLUB AGAIN
>>
>>77913812
anyone have an archive to that post
>>
File: image.png (213 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213 KB, 1334x750
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 750x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 750x440
>>77917545
Clinton is screwed if Jill Stein gets some meme magic
>>
>>77917915
(((stein)))

There you go, Jill.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 450x450
>>77918392
#ImWithHer #Shill4Jill
She could take 90% of Bernie's vote if we meme her hard enough
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.