[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Spaniard Refugee Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 26
File: montycultural.png (42 KB, 119x119) Image search: [Google]
montycultural.png
42 KB, 119x119
I'm an aztec male king living in South Mexico. I'm called Montezuma (@montycultural).

Recently we have been welcoming some spaniard men and their coming is causing some debate.
They are mostly men in military age with long beards who walk around talking how their God is great and how they will clean the land "from the infidels". Some are worried because after a long time on the sea, they look at our women like hungry men in a feast. But don't worry: they literally worship a hippie, which means theirs is a religion of peace. They are just fleeing from their continent haunted by wars of extremists who distort their peaceful beliefs.

But my nephew Cuahtémoc, a sad virgin red-piller racist, says the refugees are up to no good. He keeps saying "they are cucking us" because our women welcome them with smiles. He says we are in danger because our population is getting some bubbles on their legs and is becoming infertile (luckily, the disease isn't affecting the immigrants somehow). Cuahtémoc dares to say the spaniards are religious fanatics and they will start a race war and take over. He says we need to "build a wall" around Tenochtitlán to keep these desperate men out and then "Make Aztec Great Again". What is worst is that some bigots agree with him and spout that you can't mock the Cuahtémoc.

I keep telling him that not all spaniards are like that but he just tells me to "fuck off to my cuckpyramid".

How do I convince him that these spaniard refugees are not threat and that we are all the same and must help each other?
>>
File: no-go-zone.jpg (273 KB, 800x705) Image search: [Google]
no-go-zone.jpg
273 KB, 800x705
Self-bump.

So, Cortés, one of these poor immigrants, misunderstood our culture and tried to kidnap me after I mistook him with a god. I apologized to him and told I'll try keeping him an arms-length away but Cuahtémoc is saying that we need to fight them now and that we need to expel them now.

My wives sees no problem. They often walk around with a smile on the face when Cortés is around (he is sleeping in my castle so we have time to heal after the incident).

Cortés laughs at me when he sees me. I think he likes my septum piercings. He is just a little kid on the inside.
>>
>>77756091
I have bad news for you...
>>
>>77756091
kek

i remember last time you did this

it was glorious
>>
>>77756091
Cut his heart out and sacrifice it to the gods. You can't reason with hate
>>
Ban Spanish immigration Montezuma. They will destroy your culture (albeit an much less developent than the Spanish) but still it is your.
>>
File: literallyanaztecmale.jpg (94 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
literallyanaztecmale.jpg
94 KB, 1200x679
>>77756991
No. Human sacrifices offend the spaniard refugees and their religion. We are banning all our festivals in respect to their culture and also stopping the building of our temples. They segregate these people because they can't take part in our religion.

We are a multicultural empire now. Time to respect their differences and stop all our oppressive traditions.

We need to learn how to coexist. :^)
>>
But you will become a minority in your own country Montezuma! And the rapefugees are raping your woman, dont you want to do something about this?

Aztecs YES
>>
>>77757208
Cortes wants us to convert to his religion, but I wouldn't want to appropriate his culture. This is the only thing my nephew and I agree on.
>>
File: open-relationship.jpg (67 KB, 632x405) Image search: [Google]
open-relationship.jpg
67 KB, 632x405
>>77757454
>>77756991
>>77756966
GUYS, I need your support right now: am I racist?

I came home to my pyramid yesterday and found Cortés in bed with my wife.

I got very angry and yelled slurs at him. But later on, I meditated about the whole accident and felt sorry and even a little bit aroused. He didn't do nothing wrong and I just ignored his culture and the ways he sees marriage and sex. My intolerant society is to blame for all this and I am so sorry.

How can I properly apologize to Cortés and my wife for shaming them so much?

(Cuahtémoc is saying I am a cuck and Cortés will make me live in a hut. He is such a bigot racist xenophobe)
>>
>>77756091
Kek history repeats itself
>>
>>77757554
Oh you bigoted.
>>
>>77757596
You should be happy. Now, Aztaclan will be diverse and multiracial.

You should also need to collect taxes and give the poor refugees shelter. Yes, I know they cannot work and will take years to integrate them to society. But at end it will be fine.
>>
>>77756091
10/10 would read again
>>
File: 77[1].jpg (7 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
77[1].jpg
7 KB, 233x350
Xicotenga the Elder here.

Get ready to get btfo, Azcucks. With the combined might of the Spanish with their firesticks and my fearless Tlaxcalan warriors with their honed obsidian blades, we're going to fuck you so hard, you might as well rename the three cities Texcucko, Tecuckba, and Tenochcucklan in preparation for our arrival.

P.S. Those are some nice festivals you have... it'd be a shame if based Alvarado happened upon them.
>>
>>77758932
Cuahťemoc here.
My uncle might be cucked but I am not.I've prepared a great metal exploding tube cache stolen from the Rapefugees spaniards.I will build a wall across the coast and I will make Aztec great again!

P.S. all other clans are low energy cucks
>>
As someone of Spanish decent, I approve and am sorry my ancestor Cortez btfo'd you from existence.

Now if only my cousins in Europe weren't the Aztecs this time around. Maybe it's...
>((((karma))))?
>>
File: city-of-gold.jpg (55 KB, 347x260) Image search: [Google]
city-of-gold.jpg
55 KB, 347x260
>>77757596
Uncle,the Spainards are bringing in diseases,they are taking our women,our houses.This has to stop.We must build a wall and make Aztec great again.
>>
>>77758932
You fucking nazi
>>
File: ARE-YOU-FUCKING-HUTTING-ME.png (10 KB, 211x182) Image search: [Google]
ARE-YOU-FUCKING-HUTTING-ME.png
10 KB, 211x182
>>77758932
#TlaxLivesMatter

I am so sorry for what we did, Elder Xicotenga.

We enslaved your people and forced them to build all our civilization. I am so sorry and all of this refugee crisis is only making me reflect.

The Jaguar Army brutality has to stop. They shouldn't go into your tribes' territories anymore. Cuahtémoc has been warned today.

Also thank you for your cooperation with Cortez and the spaniard refugees. They always talk about you in their majestic language while cleaning their metal tubes (musical instruments). :^)
>>
File: A007007-02.jpg (73 KB, 512x237) Image search: [Google]
A007007-02.jpg
73 KB, 512x237
>>77759752
Stop being a cuck Uncle.We need to build a wall.I love the spirit of the spanish,but a lot of them are bringing in diseases,one even fucked your wife and like a cuck you just stood there.But some of them,I believe,are good people.
P.s. the wall will surround the city and will be 40 feet high.The spanish will pay for it
>>
>>77760242
I knew it

The worst tribe trying to conquer the strong and mighty aztecs?Sad crooked Xicotenga!
>>
File: pro-equality-rally.jpg (109 KB, 736x623) Image search: [Google]
pro-equality-rally.jpg
109 KB, 736x623
>>77759972
NO! NO! NO!

This wall has no place in Anahuác.

I am never allowing this in my empire!

Just to guarantee you won't try any atrocities against the christian refugees I am seizing all the weapons from the city until our festival is over!

And don't say that about Cortez. We had a beautiful son with my wife. I see in him the future of our empire: a child born of no race ever known, signifying the end of our centuries old repression.

I also accepted that my wife should have Cortez's name and not mine. She is now called Isabella.

If you are angry about any of this, keep your criticisms to yourself! Until our racist festival (the last of our religion that Anahuác will ever have) is over, none of your men can hold a single weapon nor express divisive language!

Tenochtitlán is finally a safe zone, even if until the festival is over.

>pic related is Cortez and his men outside of town while we celebrate inside. They are scared and wore armors and prepared their fire weapons. Look at what you did, Cuahtémoc!
>>
File: montezuma.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
montezuma.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>77760242
I am sorry you were triggered by Cuahtémoc to this reaction. Please, it is not your fault that we are this intolerant and xenophobic society.

I am crossing the lake to talk to Cortez. I hope I can listen to your part and come to a more tolerant solution to all of us.

Tell Cortez to do not do anything meanwhile, please. I am coming with no weapons to talk.
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 238x212
>>77760452
Cuck!

They are preparing to kill us!Build the wall now before its too late uncle!

When the wall is built,I'll put Crooked Xicotenga in the volcano and sacrifice him in front of everyone.

You can take our weapons,but you will never take our souls! I'm going to build the wall,and you cant stop the #CuahtémocCart

I will not let the city fall until I die!Safe Zones?Go to your cuckpyramid Uncle.Safe zones are for low energy cucks.
>>
>>77760840
UNCLE COME BACK THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!
>>
Guys I am Atahualpa
Some dude francisco freaked out when I drank chicha from my brother's skull.
He was my bro but now he sees me with hatred on his eyes
What should I do?
>>
>>77756091

>can't mock the Cuahtemoc
>cuckpyramid

Please stop, I'm dying
>>
File: Cortes.jpg (26 KB, 280x327) Image search: [Google]
Cortes.jpg
26 KB, 280x327
>>77756091
Montezuma, don't you know that your religion is heresy and devil worship? When I saw your silly idols it took all of my strength not to completely burn down your whole pathetic lake-city and claim it for Christ and the Hapsburgs. Why don't you convert already so I won't be forced to destroy every single facet of your society? By converting, it will save me a lot of work.
>>
File: kek.jpg (21 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
21 KB, 360x360
This thread
>>
File: DEUS-VULT.jpg (202 KB, 1116x1482) Image search: [Google]
DEUS-VULT.jpg
202 KB, 1116x1482
>>77760969
Too late, Cuahty. Uncle's dead.

You're next.

t. Hernán "The Fucking Conquistador" Cortés

>by the way, nice city you got there. It is enriched now.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>77761211
Xicotenga off cortez!We will never let you in.We will fight on the tall grass,we will fight in the city,we will fight in the temple.We will do whateber it takes to defend our aztec tradition
>>
File: aus_9_08_2[1].jpg (132 KB, 700x508) Image search: [Google]
aus_9_08_2[1].jpg
132 KB, 700x508
>>77760916
>#CuahtémocCart
Jajajajajaja... you're already assimilating to the superior Tlaxa-Hispanic culture we're building. Carts are ingenious methods of transport given to us by the Spaniards to help us FUCK YOU faster.

I just converted. Can't wait to get the 72 Aztec virgins Cortes promised me when this is over.
>>
>>77761127
Stop being racist and xenophobic. Francisco and other castillians refugee are culturally enriching you.
>>
this thread is cool, I like it

On a serious note. How come the shitskins won in the end?

and how about all the revisionist history done for shitskins? I mean look at pic related >>77756651 they literally look line niggers
>>
File: aztec-army.jpg (338 KB, 700x333) Image search: [Google]
aztec-army.jpg
338 KB, 700x333
>>77761326
NEVER! TO WAR!
>>
File: 1466251676236.jpg (217 KB, 1213x921) Image search: [Google]
1466251676236.jpg
217 KB, 1213x921
>>
>>77761419
Heretic!I'll laugh the day you get sacrificed .
Something is very wrong with the religion of the spaniards,I'm calling for a temporary ban.
>>
File: WHITED.jpg (13 KB, 198x264) Image search: [Google]
WHITED.jpg
13 KB, 198x264
>>77761444
Nice army, Cuahtémoc. I'd be breaking a sweat if it wasn't for the honorary spaniard Tlaxbros.

God is by my side: You can't populate your decrepit shithole fast enough. Smallpox is killing more shitskins than I ever could.

Which is good because I have more time to give the BWC to my new "wife" Malinche.

Something tells me this shithole is never leading to anything in the future.
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 98x144) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 98x144
>>77761868
Oh no....The beginning of the end has started.FLEE.FLEE TO THE JUNGLES.

We will be back... with Huitzilopochtli on our side.

DONT THINK THIS IS OVER!
>>
File: the-last-redpill.jpg (1 MB, 1658x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-last-redpill.jpg
1 MB, 1658x1080
>>77762076
It is.

But I am a merciful man.

I'll let you be the king of Aztechistan or whatever this place is for some time.

But you will need to accept Yahweh as your only god, Jesus Christ as his son and Isabella as your queen.

Also you'll have to silently watch while we enrich your women and temples.

I'll let you survive if you accept that. If you don't, I'll kill you just like your 1000 years old infidel satanic culture.

Do you accept this treaty?
>>
>>77756091
Kick them out if you know what's good for you.
90% of your population will die soon. You need some breathing room to recover.
>>
>>77762571
Never.I'll kill all of you before you touch me.
>>
>>77756091
the conquistadores were based
>>
>>77762571
Wait wait I changed my mind I want to live!
>>
File: God is Great.jpg (120 KB, 750x514) Image search: [Google]
God is Great.jpg
120 KB, 750x514
>>77762849
Too late. We'll be nice and erase your change of mind, though.

Anyway... NON NOBUS DOMINE.

The conquest is over, /pol/. Thanks to Montezuma, the infidels either died or converted. This is now a nation under Jesus Christ.

We didn't find a lot of gold in this shithole but at least is something.

Pizarro is coming to culturally enrich the south. I am coming back to Spain to kill some Maghreb shitskins.

If you guys find in the north the dozens of bastards, feel free to send them back.

These people won't lead up to anything good.
>>
>>77763306

Oh cortez...Now I understand your false promises and the kind of death you have had in store for me. For you are killing me unjustly. May God demand justice from you, as it was taken from me when I entrusted myself to you in my city of Mexico!
>>
(Please someone screenshot this thread)
>>
>>77764233
Agreed
>>
>>77759558
You know the legend of "El dorado" doesn't belong to Mexico right?
>>
>>77764734
This is an alternate reality
>>
File: descarga (3).jpg (11 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
descarga (3).jpg
11 KB, 279x181
GAS THE HUINCAS
RACE WAR NOW!!
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.