[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jo Cox Assassination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9
-16th June: Jo Cox assassinated
Killer is local man Thomas Mair:
• Clear mental health issues including OCD
• Visited Pathway’s Day Centre for mentally ill adults since 2010
• Took medication for an unknown aliment
• Has alleged links to the Far-Right
o Subscribed to SA Patriot in 1999
o Member of the “Springboks” group- a SA group to restore Apartheid
o Allegedly Nazi regalia was found in his home.
o Obtained books from National Vanguard Literature, including books on how to create a home-made gun (was allegedly wielding gun that looked home-made)
• Though widely regarded as racist, has a half-black step-brother, who claims he “didn’t have a racist bone in his body”
Britain First:
• On the 16th of June, Hicham Benabdallah reports to the media that “someone” yelled “Britain First” before the attack (Hicham also reported what the weapon looked like). However, later that day four other witnesses, including one “Graham Howard”, claimed varying reports as to if “Britain First” was actually shouted.
• Later that day, Hicham retracts his statement, stating “Britain First? No I never heard that”, seemingly without reason.
-17th of June:
• A sign appears in the shop window where the MP (who was shot outside of the shop), saying: “Please Note: I did not tackle the gunman, and no-one shouted Britain First at any time”
• It was revealed later this day that “Britain First” was in fact yelled, but not by the gunman, but by Clarke Rothwell – a witness, previously saying that Britain First, was not actually shouted.
• Wiki-Leaks leaked that Clarke Rothwell was a registered member of the BNP, a Far-Right group, with prior conflict with Britain First.
• Raheem Kassam of Breitbart London, investigated a witness cited in the Guardian (Graham Howard), who was alleged to live near by the attack.
• Kassam found no trace of the man, nor did any locals know him.
>>
Links to discrepancies:
• 1. Man who shouted “Britain First” (Clarke Rothwell), was a registered member of the BNP – a group in direct conflict with Britain First.
• The BNP was the most popular Far-Right political party, until the party split in 2011 (Britain First is the off-shoot of the BNP)
• Both parties are engaged in an intense rivalry with each other.
• Britain First is now more popular than the BNP amongst Far-Right voters, thus the BNP makes an active effort to gain votes back.
• Why would a registered member of the BNP shout “Britain First”?
>>
• 2. Witnesses:
• Why did Hicham Benabdullah change his story so rapidly, and without any evident reason?
• Considering that “Britain First” was actually yelled (by Rothwell)
• Why did Ben Abdullah say “Britain First? No I never heard that.”, even though he said that he had heard it earlier, and it was proven to have been said. Why retract a statement that was true?
• Graham Howard, who was allegedly interviewed by the Guardian (and named by the Guardian as a witness), was not found anywhere, or even known about by locals.
• Thus, it’s possible that:
• Graham doesn’t even exist
• “Graham Howard” was a fake name
• Graham has since fled the area and was not a local.
• Another witness, Aamir Tahir (a local dry cleaner), also raised the claim that “Britain First” was shouted, though he later admitted that “He wasn’t there”. Why did he change his story?
• Two unnamed witnesses also claim that “Britain First” was shouted.
>>
3. Thomas Mair:
• Widely seen as a racist, yet has a half-black half-brother called Duane St. Louis, who states that “he never expressed any views about Britain, or politics, or racist tendencies, and I’m mixed race and I’m his half-brother, and we got on well.” (Other locals also claimed that he never expressed these views.)
• However, he bought several books and manuals from far-right publishers, including “Ich Kampf”, Nazi propaganda from the 1940s.
• One neighbour, Catherine Cook, stated that “he was a lovely lad, this was completely out of character”.
>>
Conclusions:
Given what has happened, it is possible that the assassination of Jo Cox MP was a False-Flag attack by the BNP, in order to implicate Britain First in the assassination – thus securing more votes for the BNP, as Britain First would be outlawed as a terrorist organisation.
Clarke Rothwell, the man confirmed to have yelled “Britain First”, was a registered member of the BNP. So, it appears that this member of the BNP, the rival Far-Right political group to Britain First, shouted “Britain First” in order to implicate the rival group in the crime.
Hicham Benabdullah first claimed that he heard “Britain First” be yelled, yet later retracted his statement very quickly, saying instead that “Britain First?” No, I never heard that”. It is confirmed that Clarke Rothwell shouted “Britain First”, so why retract a statement that was true? This opens two possibilities. One, that Hicham was intimidated by one of the Far-Right groups (likely Britain First) to retract his statement. Or, two, that he was somehow involved in the crime, although this is incredibly unlikely.
Furthermore, Aamir Tahir, who also said that “Britain First” was shouted, also changed his story, saying he wasn’t even at the scene of the crime. Again, why lie in the first place, and then change his statement away from a confirmed fact?
>>
? Unless, Tahir was also intimidate by one group or involved, although this too is unlikely, given his Asian background.
Additionally, who is Graham Howard? Did the Guardian even interview, or meet him? The two conclusions we can draw from this are: that Graham Howard was an alias of a member of the BNP -attempting to implicate Britain First in the crime- or it’s simply lazy journalism, and the Guardian creating a witness, in an attempt to push their agenda.
Finally, Thomas Mair had no previous affiliation with either group, yet appeared to have Far-Right tendencies, as shown through his subscription to the SA Patriot, membership of the “Springboks” group, and purchase of Far-Right publications, including Nazi propaganda from the 1940s. Additionally, though unconfirmed, he had Nazi regalia inside his home. Mair was also mentally ill, and was described as a loner by his mother. So, why do other people (locals and his own half-brother) describe him as never expressing political views, or racist tendencies. Perhaps, this is due to him being a “loner”, and people did simply not know him well enough to know. Thus, it is perhaps likely that the BNP exploited his mental illness (and perhaps his loneliness) and his Far-Right tendencies, in order to acquire a willing assassin for their plot, with no previous affiliation to the BNP.
Thus, in conclusion, the assassination of Jo Cox was perhaps a plot orchestrated by members of the BNP in order to implicate the rival Far-Right group Britain First in a crime, in which, if found guilty of, would result in them being outlawed as a terrorist organisation- taking Far-Right support back to the BNP. This is supported by the fact that Mair’s trial is being treated as a terrorist case, as it was likely that, in some way, it was politically motivated.
>>
Give me your thoughts you pricks. - OP
>>
Don't worry, brexit will win
>>
File: EzY05M0.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
EzY05M0.png
386 KB, 667x670
bump
>>
Bnp would sabotage brexit to fuck over their rivals?

Is this one of these things where they want life to get worse and worse so it will end in some kind if fantasy race war or something like that?
>>
Bump, someone should screen cap this
>>
Interesting timing is all I can say.
>>
>>77642887
nothing to do with racewars or anything, BNP perhaps just want votes back from Britain First.
>>
>>77643011
At the cost of brexit?
>>
>>77642887
OP here, they want back their votes from the BF.
>>
>>77643104
If this is true, I don't think they were planning on being "found out", so the risk may have been worth it
>>
Look, you need to actually get the details on the individual. The real details. Otherwise you are not able to really find out anything. That is how it works. That is why they chose who they chose.
>>
>>77643159
Surely they've lost more votes to ukip (not saying all ukip supporters are ex-bnp....... But a lot are)
>>
>>77642291
Seems like a cool guy.
>>
>>77643325
Most UKIP voters dont agree with the Far Right, the tories lost most from the rise of UKIP
>>
>>77643325
UKIP aren't really Far-Right though are they? It would make more sense to take votes back from direct competition - that being BF
>>
>>77642596
You're fucked now go pay your TV license
>>
>>77643546
>be British, pay tv tax

>be American, get shot
>>
>>77643425
I know. But I would bet an awful lot of money that a significant amount of bnp voters and members, especially casual voters, now vote ukip.
>>
>>77643775
UKIP is pretty anti BNP, they were the only party to ban post BNP candidates from their party.
>>
Anyone find any problems with this theory, please tell.
>>
>>77643845
there are serving tory MPs who are ex BNP members
>>
>>77642596
Probably a bit too early to be throwing around theories of this kind. The assassin is in police custody, so hopefully they'll be able to get some useful information from him on what motivated the attack. They'll have to take any statements with a pinch of salt considering the assassin's history of mental illness of course, but it might give them more points of investigation to work with.

Aside from that, a thorough investigation of his computer, internet activity and personal contacts over the past few months running up to the attack will almost certainly help illuminate exactly what has motivated this killing.

If the killer dies in custody or is otherwise silenced in any way whatsoever we can almost certainly call foul play.
>>
>>77644109
there are indeed
>>
>>77644109
Yeah, but not in UKIP. Most BNP nutters went to Britain First.
>>
>>77644170
True, something really doesnt seem right thoug, why are witnesses changing their stories just hours into the story?
>>
File: 1458200629344.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1458200629344.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
Daily remember that Jo Cox's Husband BRENDAN COX is a pedophile and rapist who dodged his crimes. He has been at the beckoned call of globalist since then.
>>
>>77644339
Irrelevant
>>
>>77643625
>be british
>get shot twice and stabbed
>>
>>77644415
kek'd
>>
File: 1454249884742s.jpg (3 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1454249884742s.jpg
3 KB, 119x125
>>77644415
Well played Yank, well played
>>
>>77642291
Bump for my Brit Bros
>>
>>77642291
Good work, we'll have to see what the police say about him in custody, but this you've put together looks credible so far.
>>
Can Clarke Rothwell be charged for this?
>>
OP I wouldn't be surprised if Britain First were controlled opposition.

that would BTFO your theory though.

Aren't there Britain First members with connections to MI5 or something like that?

anyway, I just hope if this cunt was put up to it he blabs about who and where egged him on to do it.
>>
>>77644649
If he could of been, I think he would have already been taken in to custody
>>
>>77644671
ex - BF members I believe.
>>
>>77644755
are there any proofs? I remember reading it in a thread earlier.
>>
File: Z6UccSy.png (3 KB, 277x271) Image search: [Google]
Z6UccSy.png
3 KB, 277x271
>>77642291
did she really die?
>>
I didn't even think Britain First were a party. I thought they were just a bunch of retarded nationalists.
>>
>>77645014
Yes, thanks for the useful input as always my yank friend.
>>
>>77644338
Eye witness testimony is notoriously undependable. It's possible they're are getting their stories mixed up.

If we're on the subject of conspiracies though, I think the people with a bigger motive for a false flag would be the government; we're on the cusp of a historic vote that will shape the future of the country and the EU. Isn't it convenient that a week before voting we have an MP assassinated by someone doing it in the name of Britain First, a well known secessionist group? It works to the advantage of the stay campaign in two ways; it tars the leave movement by associating a politically motivated killing with them and it martyr's the supporter of staying.

I'm not exactly keen on leaving, but I agree this whole event does seem a little too good to be true, and the government has certainly done worse covert activities in the past for much less.
>>
>>77645228
The leave side has seen increased support since then though. Too many conflicting reports, why did some at the scene hear it and some didnt?
>>
>>77645084
Pretty much accurate, somehow they have support.
>>
Did anyone else get a bunch of hypocritical lefties on their fagbook immediately going mental after the BF claim but who don't dare say shit about Islam?

The thing is even if this guy was a member of BF it still woudln't be fair to place the full responsibility on BF because they explicitly say that don't encourage any kind of violence.

But Islam literally tells people to kill infidels, but it's never ever the fault of Islam when a Muslim kills somwone.

I just don't understand how the minds of these people work.
>>
>>77645571
Yeah, im not fan of the BF or BNP nor Islam, all are pretty retarded. But it does seem like some far right foul play is involved
>>
>>77645571
We're not saying that BF did it, we're saying that perhaps the BNP did it.

And what does Islam have to do with this? I agree that its utter cancer though
>>
>>77642503

It is confirmed that Clarke Rothwell shouted “Britain First"

Literally no sources.
>>
>>77645767
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646408/Gas-fitter-insists-Jo-Cox-killer-DID-shout-Britain-shot-MP-Testimony-closest-witness-murder-provides-compelling-account-death.html
>>
>>77645831
>>77645767
this wash im saying his original story, other sources comin' up
>>
>>77645831

That is Clarke Rothwell saying he witnessed the killer shouting Britain First, are you retarded?
>>
>>77642291

MK ULTRA
>>
>>77646021
Rare flag witnessed
>>
>>77645972
Anon makes a good point here actually, still strange that a member of the BNP would be there to confirm a conflicted story though.
>>
>>77645375
>The leave side has seen increased support since then though.

Have they? What are the current stats versus what they were before the killing?

Regardless, it doesn't necessarily undermine the possibility one way or the other. Even if they intended the killing to shape public opinion a certain way there's no guarantee such a plan would actually work, sort of like how that referendum on EU membership is working out, really.
>>
>>77646285
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-result
>>
ELITES

Brendan Cox is now working with The World Economic Forum.

"In 2011 he was appointed a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum and in 2012 was selected as one of the top forty young leaders in international development by Devex. (The Forum of Young Global Leaders is a unique and diverse community of the world’s most outstanding, next generation leaders. Bold, brave, action-oriented and entrepreneurial, these individuals commit a portion of their time to jointly shape a better future and thereby improve the state of the world.)

Brendan has spent the last six months researching the political and public dynamics of the Refugee crisis in Europe. He is currently setting up a new campaigning initiative to help build tolerant societies and to support the migration and refugee sector in Europe to combat the rise of the populist right."

He was also a special advisor to Gordon Brown.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/brendan-cox
>>
reminder this was a false flag attack
>>
>>77646555
Based aussie gets it, but who by my criminal friend?
>>
>>77646797
The Jews of course, but which Jews... probably the eurojews who don't want brexit
>>
>>77646444
So he is a lefty, dont really see how thats relevent, care to expand on it?
>>
>>77646899
"DA JOOS" - Formerly "Based" Aussie
>>
File: 1465400378723.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1465400378723.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
>>77646797
>aussie

mfw
>>
>>77647099
HA, all the same colonial rabble.
>>
File: 1464906255977.jpg (132 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1464906255977.jpg
132 KB, 858x990
>>77647160
>tfw was born in england
>>
>>77647396
Disregard all previous statements, I reinstate your based title. Welcome, countryman.
>>
File: farage0605a.jpg (106 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
farage0605a.jpg
106 KB, 1368x912
>>77647160
This is not the attitude one should have on the verge of the greatest happening of all time - Brexit. We will reform the Anglo alliance, we will once again enjoy trade and prosperity with our commonwealth.

Are Nige will lead us to victory, kek wills it.
>>
>>77647771
Its going to be amazing.
Commonwealth is the way forwards, not the dying EU.
Nige invicta!
>>
>>77645756

I made the connection that Islam had with what I was saying pretty clear, can you read.

Leftie response

Alleged BF associate shoots someone:

"Wow, just wow fuck BF and fuck the fucking right wing pieces of shit, Anyone who votes leave should be arrested as a terrorist."

Muslim kills someone

"Wow, guys this doesn't reflect Islam at all. Even though the Quran explicitly tells people to do this sort of thing."
>>
>>77648580
Since when are the left ever consistent and reasonable?
Just as bad as the far right and Islam imo
>>
>>77646387
Assuming these stats are on point this quite a disaster for the stay campaign so far. It'll be interesting to see how public opinion is in a few days as more information on this case is revealed. If we get more developments at a breakneck pace then it could be indicative of a planned bit of political theater, considering these sorts of investigations are normally kept under wraps and progress at a slow pace. That said, the police have been handed their suspect on a silver platter and there to seems to be an abundance of potential evidence in his home.
>>
>>77642291
>Member of the “Springboks” group- a SA group to restore Apartheid

Sorry what? Tinfoil hat time but all of this seems a little too obvious.
>>
>>77648758
I could an most likely am completely wrong here. Looks like were on course for brexit considering that only a week or so remains and the current polls almost all saying Leave is ahead.
>>
>>77648950
Named after the rugby union aparthied I believe. Like ive said before, my theory is slightly underdeveloped and most likely wrong. Just some things didnt add up to me.
>>
so..1 or 2 days later the husband is on twitter saying you guys need 200 000 syrian refugees because...his wife would've wanted it ..or what?
>>
>>77649656
Yeah, most people here dont want "Syrian" refugees. Luckily the government has been pretty okay about not letting the migrants in.
>>
File: 1464890153316.gif (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464890153316.gif
28 KB, 200x200
>>77646899
https://youtu.be/_eUf_WnMcGI
>>
>>77649140
There would have to be a drastic swing to make that sort of shift, for sure. The sort of swing you'd expect to see after a brexit supporter shoots an MP dead in the street while shouting "Britain First" and is then revealed to have hidden Nazi regalia in his home and support a whole load of dicey shit like bringing back Apartheid.

Then again it might all just be a coincidence.
>>
>>77652924
I think the frankly disgusting use of Jo Cox's death in order to further the remain cause has backfired immensely on them. We dont even know if he was a brexit supporter yet, just that he was a far right twat with mental issues.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.