[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorism: the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9
File: EJPt2.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EJPt2.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
Terrorism: the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

So go ahead and make your desperate attempts to justify how the police aren't terrorists.
>>
File: 1465884700435.png (584 KB, 1000x2056) Image search: [Google]
1465884700435.png
584 KB, 1000x2056
>>77546230
>>
>>77546554
>M-muh bait! :'(
You copsuckers are pathetic.
>>
>>77546230
3/10, made me reply.
Police deter crime and uphold the law established BY the government. The government influences what the police should do, not the other way around. They only resort to violence if there is imminent danger to the public or themselves. They don't intimidate. They are trained to keep control of the situation by being assertive, otherwise everyone would just walk over them. Look at Chicago for example. Thanks to all the libcucks, police are afraid to even do their job because of their fear of not only losing it to a dindu, but also have their reputation tarnished. The result is more crime. There are like 50 shootings a day in that city.

Yes, sometimes they have to be forceful and they have to intimidate to keep control of situations, but that doesn't make them terrorists. You would do the same fucking thing if you felt your life was in danger, unless you are some libcuck who waits for the police if you are in trouble, but show the same hypocrisy you are showing now.

>Cops are terrorists
>Oh no, my life is in trouble, I should report this to the authorities!
That's how you sound.
>>
>>77546230
What is this Anime? Is it about terrorists?
>>
Is your anime about politics?

Are there animeeeeey about politics?
>>
File: SAGE.jpg (23 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.jpg
23 KB, 700x466
>>77546230
Wow, you really made us think now fuck off and die.

sage
>>
>>77547531
I want to debate this, but just about everything in this post is wrong and just plain ignorant. 9/10 bait. Made me reply. Educate yourself you retarded fuck.
>>
>>77547090
Somebody got a speeding ticket (^:
>>
File: 1461013449699.jpg (8 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
1461013449699.jpg
8 KB, 273x273
>>77547833
>S-stop it! I hate you!
Why are copsuckers so easily triggered? (No pun intended)
>>
>>77548217
Nope. I, unlike you and other police supporters, follow the law.
>>
>>77547833
>thinks "sage" means sage

you are quite dumb
>>
>>77548213
Changing IDs I see. Okay Mr. B8ster, I made arguments, but you dismiss them and call me ignorant. Have a nice day and dont forget to suck Jamaal's dick in the pokey!
>>
>>77546230
It's not violence in the pursuit of political aims, because there is no political change that the police force is looking to impose as an organization.
It's an enforcement of existing political realities, i.e. laws, that have already been achieved.
moron
>>
File: cops.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
cops.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>77546230
>>
>>77547766
LoTG(Legend of the Galactic Heroes), Banner of the Stars, Magi, Guilty Crown just to name a few.
>>
File: 1464069727472.jpg (67 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1464069727472.jpg
67 KB, 848x480
>>77546230
>>
>>77548611
>Dude, why do you hate the police! We have guns! But if you use them the way the founding fathers intended, you must be shot. It's the law! :^)
>>
>>77548567
This but
Consider that Africans do not have political realities and cannot comprehend them. Every police encounter is to them like being set upon by an entirely unsuspected tribe of barbarians, temporarily conquering ghetto territory. Thus they come to see police as terrorists.
>>
>>77549334
If Africans cannot comprehend political realities and thus follow the law they are shot rightfully. And even if they see the police as intruders to their territory, they are still not a terrorist organization, and army at best.
Africans inability to live in a civilized nation that was created by and for whites is also a legitimate reason for banishment if you ask me.
>>
>>77549334
>The only argument for police in THIS ENTIRE THREAD is "muh niggers!!!1!!"
You literally cannot make this up.
>>
>>77549728
Why did you ignore my argument?
Is it because you're an intellectually dishonest coward by any chance?
And yes, America has a nigger problem.
>>
>>77549810
Your entire post was "muh niggers." You have literally no argument.
>>
>>77550297
Here you go my mentally challenged friend
>>77548567
In my second post I was responding to a post about niggers.
>>
>>77550441
Does that means that jihad shouldn't be punished, seeing as how they're following Sharia law? Your Jewish propaganda doesn't work on me.
>>
>>77546230
I can't because they are- they also act just like niggers. Thieving, drug addicted thugs. Of course /pol/ will say they dindu nuffin.
>>
>>77550734
This! Thank you!
>>
>>77546230
They don't use violence or intimidation for political aims dumbass weeb
>>
>>77550625
Shariah law is not the US law, and countries with shariah law are indeed enforcing it. The problem with jihad is exactly that, it advocates a different governing system through fear, in nations who have their own system already in place. That's why it's terror.
If Americans would have come to other countries and imposed US law by force, they'd be terrorists too.
>>
>>77550838
>HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE A GUD BOI!
>>
>>77550911
You say "US law" like we all agree on it. It's statist law. It's literally a scare tactic that says, "Do what we want or we'll kill you." Sorry. Your Jewish propaganda doesn't work on me.
>>
>>77548213
>"lol you're dumb xD"
>offers no counter argument
Yeah. Nah. Stay stupid. Unless you have something not useless to say, shut the fuck up
>>
File: copface.png (73 KB, 242x307) Image search: [Google]
copface.png
73 KB, 242x307
>>77546230
>enforcing laws is a political aim
>>
>>77551231
They enforce the law, though. They don't even follow their own laws. They're just terrorists, but oh, I forgot.
>HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE A GUD BOI!
>>
>>77551099
No, of course all don't agree on it, but they was created democratically, by representatives that the people have elected, most do agree on said laws.
If you wanna argue that the system is corrupt or something go ahead, but it doesn't make the enforcing class into a terrorist organization.
In fact, you have already swayed from your argument - you went from 'the police imposes political change through violence' to 'I don't agree with the political realities they are enforcing'. It's your fellow countrymen who decided those laws according to the current system, go talk to them about it, be a political activist.
>>
File: beaver.png (474 KB, 915x1161) Image search: [Google]
beaver.png
474 KB, 915x1161
Pic somewhat relevant to the topic
>>
>>77551186
>the sky is green
>Uhh no?
>WHERE'S YOUR COUNTER ARGUMENT REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
My counter argument is that he's blatantly stating false information thinking anyone with more than a third grade education will fall for it.
>>
>>77551549
But the police don't follow the laws because they know they won't get indicted for it. Plus, positivist justice doesn't work.
>>
>>77551741
But you see how the lawlessness of several policeman is a corruption problem, right?
The fact that some policemen do things that they are not allowed to do because they can get away with it does not make the police force into a terrorist organization in it's nature. It makes those policemen criminals, that's all.
>positivist justice doesn't work.
Why? What's the alternative?

please don't just answer the last part of my post, don't be lazy
>>
>>77552027
The vast vast vast VAST majority of police are criminals, though, and the very organization they are part of is meant to scare and intimidate people. You cannot argue this. That's the point of their existence: to kill and enslave people they don't like. That's not up to debate.

The alternative is sociological realism.
>>
>>77552202
How's highschool treating you, my anarcho-communist friend?
>>
>I'm such a fukken rebel lolololololol fuck cops, nigger gang members are my waifu
>>
>>77552311
>>77552373
Go ahead. Refute my argument. Oh, wait. You can't. Your only argument is "MUH NIGGERS! THE COPS DINDU NUFFIN! HE A GOOD BOI!"
>>
>>77552520
If police in your case is as full as criminals as you say that's no reason to question the definition of police itself (ie armed force that enforces laws), but rather, to question the legitimacy of your police force because they're not doing their jobs properly.

Now can you shut up and go complain somewhere else?
>>
>>77552202
The vast vast vast VAST majority? Based on what? Seems to me like good old fashioned pig hating.
And yes, their organization is meant to be feared, that's the nature of the enforcing class.
Their point is to kill criminals who are violently resisting the rule of the law(that I'll remind you, was decided by the people of the united states) to the point of being a danger to their surroundings, and to imprison those who don't resist violently to the point of being a danger.
How would they be effective if they are not feared? Would you rather having no enforcing class at all?
>>
>>77552816
The idea of law besides natural law is the idea of "do what I want or I'll kill you." It is an intimidation method used to keep people in check.

t. Stalinist.
>>
>>77552893
>that I'll remind you, was decided by the people of the united states
False. It was decided upon by politicians, and again, you're talking about positivist law, which is immoral. America was based on the principle of the government (or in this case the state) fearing the people. Not the other way around. The police have no repercussions if they do anything wrong. They'll go on strike if you so much as give them a wrist slap. It's a farce. It's terrorism, and it should be done away with, by force if necessary. I love my country, and I hate seeing our people persecuted in the way they are.
>>
>>77546230
That definition describes BLM more closely
>>
>>77552958
>do what I want or I'll kill you." It is an intimidation method used to keep people in check.
Then your problem is not with the institution of the rule of law, but with the legitimacy of the laws you are submitted to right now.

Now please do the world a favor and go cry for society's oppresion living like a hobo in the middle of a jungle. I guess that way you'll be able to do whatever you want.
>>
>>77553567
>Then your problem is not with the institution of the rule of law, but with the legitimacy of the laws you are submitted to right now.
What? No it isn't. Did you even read my post?
>>
>>77546230
>Give definition
>Ask us to give a counter argument to something that was assumed true but never supported through evidence or example
Tell me how niggers aren't terrorists given their outrageous crime rate despite being a minority. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>77553218
You can argue that the laws are unfair or were made by politicians who you have little control over, but that's not an argument against the police force, but against your form of government and against corruption, perhaps lobbying.
I agree with you that every criminal policemen should be held accountable for his crimes and held in higher standards, but the police will always need to use force to enforce the law. You cannot claim that the police itself is terrorist because you're dissatisfied with the law, corruption and with their ability to strike with little reason.
>>
>>77547531
>Police deter crime

No they don't. They bookkeep and visit violence on offenders after the fact. Maybe. If police deterred crime, criminals wouldn't exist.

>They only resort to violence if there is imminent danger to the public or themselves.

Top fucking kek. So that's why a flashbang got tossed into a toddler's crib?

>>Oh no, my life is in trouble, I should report this to the authorities!
>That's how you sound.

Deal with your own shit, don't bring the piggies into it. Nobody here is ever going to be in a situation that requires police intervention to get them out of danger (neverminding the police aren't obligated to help you anyways!)
>>
The federal government is a terrorist organization, you will get no disagreement from me.
>>
>>77546230
The police are not political. They're judicial.
>>
>>77553706
Because cops target them, knowing they can get away with it. If you try to argue this, you're just proving my point that all cop supporters think "HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE A GUD BOI!"
>>
>>77553765
That's true though, fuck the fed. They are an alien political entity looking to expand as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>77553938
I don't really care about your opinion, considering my federal government does not effect you sandniggers.
>>
>>77553677
Laws, by definition, are supposed to work to your benefit and the benefit of society as a whole.
If they don't, they are illegitimate, and should be changed accordingly.

Not gonna reply anymore, if you can't understand this there's no point in arguing further. Have fun wearing your che guevara t-shirts at school.
>>
Also OP what's your solution to police? You're claiming something is a problem (which isn't but let's entertain the notion) what is the way we solve it? If you can't name one you're just identifying an issue you see and bringing it to light (even though it's completely false) with no substance to really change anything.
>>
>>77553735
But police can't be held accountable because there are no (real) laws that prohibit police brutality. A cop can kill an innocent person in cold blood with a smile on his face and get a paid vacation for it. There is no law, just people who claim they're here to "protect us from ourselves."
>>
>>77554111
Privatising the police so that they have no greater legal power than any citizen. No arrests should be legal that a citizen can't carry out.
>>
>>77553934
Police target them as a result of their crime activities. You also assume that police "get away with it" that's funny. The guys who beat Rodney King didn't get away with it. The niggers that incited terror amongst an entire city did though. Soooooo again I'll be waiting.
>>
>>77554285
No, they target them because people like you support mass genocide.

Soooo I'll be waiting.
>>
>>77554427
>Strawman
That's not addressing my point. You're deflecting and building a false foundation for my position and that of those in law enforcement. So I'll be waiting again.
>>
>>77554024
No but your beloved Jews sure do effect the fed
Also, rude
>>77554156
So they should be required to wear body cams and to be held accountable when there is sufficient evidence that the killing was unlawful.
Again, this is a matter of political change, not a problem with the police as an entity. There needs to be a reform perhaps to make sure that cops are less trigger happy, but it's not a fundamental problem with the police force, but with individuals who exploits the current corruption within their departments.
Also, cops get crucified on TV for killing blacks all the time, don't sell me this bullshit. The change that you are talking about is already happening. If you think they just kill people for fun with the risk of being demonized country wide, you have very little faith in humans in general.
>>
>>77554270
>Privatizing police
How does that solve the issue of them being terrorists? Aside from being a unrealistic fantasy (at best) it doesn't address the issue you've raised.
>>
>>77554632
But your use of the word "nigger" and blatant stereotyping proves that it's not a false pretense and that you do support the killing of black people, so long as they're black. Also, you apparently don't know what a strawman is.

I'm done waiting. You're obviously still in high school.
>>
>>77554810
>blatant stereotyping
Based on crime statistics. Are facts racist?
>proves that it's not a false pretense and that you do support the killing of black people, so long as they're black
Wow, that's terrible. Genocide? you have dirty mind. The fact that blacks are problematic to white civilization doesn't mean you need to exterminate them.
>>
>>77554645
>So they should be required to wear body cams and to be held accountable when there is sufficient evidence that the killing was unlawful.
It won't happen. The only laws that exist are the ones that the cops say exist when they carry out their will. Any other stance is ignorant.

>Also, cops get crucified on TV for killing blacks
This couldn't be further from the truth. They're PRAISED for it. People say "thank you for risking your life every day from those unarmed, innocent black people." The fact that so many people support cold-blooded murder and mass genocide is why I have no faith in humanity. The fact that you haven't changed your opinion yet is why I have no faith in humanity. Something needs to change.
>>
>>77554796
Because then there is no political organization. At that point it's just person versus person, as it should be. No monopoly on guns saying, "Do what I say or I'll kill you."
>>
>>77555121
The facts prove that cops are geared towards minorities. Facts state that minorities don't commit crimes anymore than whites, yet they are overly populated in correctional facilities. Why? Because they know they can get away with it. Denying this is denying fact.
>>
>>77555180
Alrighty. You have a very distorted view of what the black community in America is, and I get it, because I assume you grew up in a very sheltered environment.
And you have an unrealistic view of how the law works, as if you think they decide it on the spot and can just shoot up anybody.
Have fun with your fantasies, I really don't have much else to say to you.
>>
>>77555443
>Facts state that minorities don't commit crimes anymore than whites
Here's where you are wrong. Go do research about topics you're looking to discuss on the web.
>>
>>77555482
It kills me that you refuse to accept reality due to memes. Maybe you're just trolling me. I don't know. Please, though, don't try to convince anyone that the police are good. Please. I'm begging you. Don't support this criminal organization any more than you already have.

>>77555547
It's not false. Blacks are prosecuted more, but they do not commit more crimes. This is undeniable fact.
>>
>>77554810
>Saying a racist word is wrong
>Addressing facts and events is stereotyping
>You sound dumb
Nice argument, or lack there of. When engaging in debate at least make some attempt to be intelligent.
>>
>>77555803
You admit that you have no argument! Oh, I forgot. The cops, in your mind, "dindu nuffin."
>>
>>77555296
What you're arguing sounds like Anarchy or intense Libertarian life. Neither of which prevent terrorism as a political organization isn't always required to incite terror amongst a populace and be a terrorist.
>>
>>77555760
You are hurting your country more than you can imagine with your ignorance.
I will keep advocating for the rule of law, and Ii suggest you go look up crime statistics.
>>
>>77546230
Police wear badges, therefore 'good goys'
BOOM!
OP BTFO
>>
>>77556068
Preventing murder is hurting no one, Jew.
>>
>>77556132
I agree, god bless the police for persecuting blacks accordingly to their crimes despite pressure from leftists to look the other way. God knows how many more they would have killed otherwise.
>>
>>77556257
>unarmed, non-violent citizens
>killing people
Listen, I would gladly die for my cause, and I will continue preaching justice reform until the police force is entirely abolished. I will do everything in my power to make this country great again.
>>
File: anball.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
anball.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
>>77546230
>>
>>77556412
>unarmed, non-violent citizens
Again, if that was the case I'd agree with you, but it isn't, not by a long shot.
And I hope you really will die for your cause(no offence) because you are harmful to society.
>>
OP is why police brutality is awesome.

Sage sage sage
>>
>>77556519
I want peace among my people and the abolition of slavery. I realize the irony that I'm debating this with an Israeli Jew, but I'd rather die for something I believe in than live in tyranny.
>>
>>77555959
>Still not acknowledging my argument and deflecting
>Ironically making no argument
>Straw manning this hard

Kek. It's obvious you're either b8ing or shilling. But at least make some effort in making a point or addressing my argument that you have still not addressed.
>You believe all police are innocent!
Never claimed this. I'm aware of their corruption and activities occur as well, however I'm not going to label an executive position a terrorist because of some Salon article either.

Stop misrepresenting my argument and actuality make your non existent point.
>>
>>77556672
According to your views so far you are the slave master.
Did you not vote left? For the welfare state? Are you not responsible for the fact that the white man currently gives the black man food and shelter for political and capitalistic reasons, destructing their family unit and taking their intensive to improve themselves, as if they were pets to take care of?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.