[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump and the NRA anti-shill fact thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16
File: donald-trump-nra-endorsement.jpg (49 KB, 920x537) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-nra-endorsement.jpg
49 KB, 920x537
>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.
>>
>>77441268

That is what this is about, that is why he is meeting with them. Again, he will not push for legislation that doesn't have the approval and foresight of the NRA.

I ask you all to keep this thread bumped, and remake it when it gets closed. Keep the link to the NRA's webpage containing the relevant quote. By keeping the truth up, the shills will be ineffective at their goal of sowing dissent. The only way to counter them is to present the truth. Do not post in shill threads. If you must, put sage in the options so the thread is not bumped.
>>
>>77441437
>1 post by this ID
shill for Hill detected
>>
>>77441292
>will not push for legislation that doesn't have the approval and foresight of the NRA.
So, he approves of the gun control act and numerous other gun control bills the NRA supported in the past?
>>
bump

this is worth reading.

due diligence is what so many americans are freaking about trump's meeting.
>>
Fuck the shills spamming disinfo on this topic again.
>>
As it should be.

Every time I've purchased a gun in the last 20 years, I've had to do a 'background check'.
Like an idiot, I used to assume they were checking for felony warrants and convictions, being in a list of suspected terrorists, shit like that.
It's far more likely they were scratching their ass and collecting $7 per sale like the government fucktards they are. I'm the moron for thinking the FBI was any different than the DMV.

Those who can, do. Those who can't teach, or "get a gubment job wit dem benefits, nigga!!"
>>
>>77441268
>get put on list
>you are now stripped of your 2A
>muh due process meme fancy way of saying sue the government (which you can do over anything anyway)
>they hold you up in court for years on the taxpayers dime
>you MIGHT get your 2A back after years in court
>>
File: 1464462943825.jpg (112 KB, 419x536) Image search: [Google]
1464462943825.jpg
112 KB, 419x536
>>77442213
>Assuming the list will stay in its current form
>Assuming the new list will not involve due process of the law, judicial oversight etc. etc.
>Making wild assumptions about what exactly Trumps plan is from a single tweet
>>
>>77442213

Keep in mind, you're not the only one who cares about this shit.

The 'watchlists' are currently horseshit in their implementation. Example: the muslim in Florida who bought guns with no issues while being on a list and killed a bunch of fags; the 2 year old from Montana (I think) a few years ago who was on a no fly list.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who has ever been to the DMV.

People are dumb. They're even dumber in groups. The dumbest of the dumb get hired by the government, because no one else will hire them.

Lowest Common Denominator.

This is why the North winning the Civil War was a tragedy. State's rights were intended to supersede Federal domination. That was lost.

In a fight, look to your nieghbors, not 911.
>>
>>77441268
>due process for pre-crime
Wow that changes everything and totally addresses the litany of issues with this stupid fucking idea.
>>
>>77443420

Nope. But, it does bring the issue to light.

Trump is asking for the opinion of the NRA, the group most associated with gun rights.

If there is a better group to ask, why doesn't anyone know about them?
Why aren't they better funded?

Face it. In popular opinion, the NRA is the ONLY thing standing between us and the gubment grabbing guns. That's not true, of course, but it becomes true when enough idiots believe, hust like any other religion.
>>
>>77444590
This isn't even about gun rights anymore. Through sheer stupidity people have managed to turn this into a fifth amendment issue that will almost certainly result in a Supreme Court case that I don't want to see because there's a very real chance it'll end with a ruling that erodes constitutional protections even more. Trump fucked up big time.
>>
>>77445123
>This isn't even about gun rights anymore.

It never was.
The 2nd Amendment is the one that makes the other 9 possible.

People are idiots. They're even dumber in groups.

The Constitution didn't grant rights to anyone. It stated them. Out loud.

The right to self-defence is non-negotiable.

When our Government acts against that principle, be ready. There is a reason you have funs and ammo, right??
>>
Trumpfags on suicide watch!
>>
>>77446186

Nice bump.
Still waiting on gunfag.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 848x1163) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 848x1163
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>77442065
It's government bullshit

They get a bigger budget every year they fuck up more

It's literally reverse incentives
>>
BUMP.

MAKE 4/POL/ GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>77441268
so it takes a reality tv host to inject common sense in to imbeciles.

Obama has been trying to put the no fly list rule for 4 fucking years now.

but if Donald trump toupee say so it must be right.

at least we can move forward with the fucking motion already
>>
File: 1464484606220.gif (3 MB, 376x376) Image search: [Google]
1464484606220.gif
3 MB, 376x376
Why are we even paying income taxes?
Our government clearly doesn't do jack fucking shit. We've had this bullshit since forever and it doesn't even do what it's meant to do.
>>
>>77446415
>It's government bullshit

Yep. That was my point.

The government has a guaranteed income from taxes every year.

Most of that money goes to idiots who have no chance at landing a minimum wage job. Their best hope is getting govbucks for the rest of their lives.

When McDonalds and Wendy's stop hiring, the gubment is always taking applications.

Try firing a nigga from the DMV. Never gonna happen. They're in for life.

Equality demands that at least 75% of gubment jobs go to niggas. Because raciss.

I hate confederates as much as yankees.
Both fucktards thought niggers were salvation, when they're always ruin.
>>
File: PHS Photos 010612 171.jpg (215 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
PHS Photos 010612 171.jpg
215 KB, 850x1201
>>77441268

NRA makes a strong point. It's common sense that anyone who has the right to vote should've known within hours of incident and news reports that the suspect was on terrorist watch list.

The dems knew this and the Obama administration deflected to guns and the second amendment to deflect from their own incompetence and IMPOTENCE in protecting this country from terrorism while they continue to create and fund new terrorist organizations to further (((THEIR))) agenda.
>>
>>77446776
>Obama has been trying to put the no fly list rule for 4 fucking years now.

Like a nigger.
His no fly list EXCLUDES Muslims and Niggers.
Wonder why?
>>
TRUMP IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS
>>
>>77441268
>you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS
Thats not how due process works

This is blatantly against the constitution
>>
>>77441268
>1 post by this ID
>>
>tfw seeing pol finally wake up against Trump

God it feels so good. Get fucked statist cocksuckers.
>>
Take me home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FcJLulKAk
>>
>>77447578
three posts by that ID.

It doesn't properly list the number of posts from outside the thread. The more you Know
>>
>>77447670
Fuck off faggot

Vote against Trump and get disarmed

Vote against us and you have no back up. we'll watch you die
>>
>>77447670
Trump and Hillary are two heads on the same beast.
>>
>>77447450
>Thats not how due process works

Anon is correct.

Rights are rights.

Good luck getting our Government to acknowledge those rights, if you aren't shoving a gun down their groceryhole, during a press conference.

Sometimes, being the biggest faggot makes right.
Like, right now.

Otherwise, might makes right. Always has, always will.
>>
>>77447865
Or vote for Trump and not be able to buy a gun because I made a joke about a Muslim in a gay bar getting shots for everyone online.

No thanks, I'll just abstain and vote for conservatives down ticket.
>>
>>77443420
THIS THIS THIS
It has to be due process for getting on the list otherwise you're saying good bye to that 2nd amendment.
>>
File: 1268519365321.png (283 KB, 635x353) Image search: [Google]
1268519365321.png
283 KB, 635x353
we're at a point in human history where the kneejerk reaction is the decision

nobody is going to listen to people that want to discuss solutions

they're just going to rip on Trump and act like he's going back on shit he said again
>>
>>77441268

That is basically the complete opposite of how due process is supposed to work.

You don't get put on some faggot bureaucrat's list and have the opportunity to prove your innocence. They're supposed to prove you fucking guilty before infringing your rights.

Fuck the NRA and fuck Trump.
>>
File: CruzMissile.jpg (107 KB, 757x625) Image search: [Google]
CruzMissile.jpg
107 KB, 757x625
>>77447670

Holy Fuck you're right

I am Now Nuclear CRUZ MISSILE
>>
File: TonaldDrump.jpg (75 KB, 313x349) Image search: [Google]
TonaldDrump.jpg
75 KB, 313x349
>>77441268
You know Trump is going to lose, right?
>>
>>77441268
Fuck off Gun Grabber!
NEVER TRUMP!
>>
>>77441268
thanks for posting this

the best part about this whole thing is, even if Congress does manage to pass some gun-control legislation in the next few weeks, it just takes ammo away from the Clinton campaign.
>>
>>77448113

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed sheep, contesting your decision.

Oops. Looks like I'm a freedomfag.

tl;dr
Go back to your city. Play with your ass. Don't run to the woods. All those noises yoy think are ignorant rednecks shuffling around your pretty pink and purple tent?
You're right.
Really.

Not kidding. What do you cityfags think we do for entertainment out here?

I've been learning how to play a banjo for 20 years now.
>>
Trump should have never even addressed gun control

It took the entire focus from Islam to guns control just like the media wanted.
>>
>>77448248
This was in this threads sister thread.

The way this will work out is either the list is cleared of clerical issues, or it's shot down by the supreme court.
>>
File: colbert.jpg (120 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
120 KB, 1600x900
>>77441268
>. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list.
This just proves it. Obama didn't do no """due process""".
>>
>>77449042
Hillary gets to appoint like four judges.
>>
>>77441268
This makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>77449185
It's 2 judges and there have already been previous rulings on things such as this in the case of Chicago and D.C. gun bans (Heller case for example). No matter their political leanings, precedence has already been set.
>>
>>77441268
I have posted evidence here.

>>77447677
>>
>>77449042

Same problem for the last 30 years.

You're a cunt. Always were, always will be.

>no sex until...marriage.

Yeah. Fuck you b
>>
File: iphone photos 5-17 073.jpg (296 KB, 600x813) Image search: [Google]
iphone photos 5-17 073.jpg
296 KB, 600x813
>>77443420

Trump and the NRA are redirecting to the incompetence of the Obama administration and Obama Justice department which common sense dictates failed to act towards prosecuting this Radical islamist, even after having him in their crosshairs. The FBI does stings all the time and they have held up in court.

Having this terrorist list with no balls or prosecution means all you have is a bloated government bureaucracy that is impotent and ineffective at protecting the nation.

Obama fucked up and is blaming law abiding citizens for his SNAFU.
>>
>>77449330
Is someone actually using a paid bot to post retarded shit on /pol/ and slide threads?
>>
They have to offer normies something. Average person doesn't know enough about guns and will end any chance of him being elected.

If the republicans are smart they would submit a new gun control law with rules specifically against people linked to radical islamists. The left will refuse to pass it and the public will blame the democrats.
>>
>>77449337
>if I talk alot, I sound more important.

Fuck you, Stacy.

You're a cunt. Always.

Shut up. Go to bed.
"Muh Uterus!!"

You done fucked up.
No one wants your hole.

Not for money, anyway.
>>
File: 1464906703503.png (151 KB, 237x313) Image search: [Google]
1464906703503.png
151 KB, 237x313
HILLARY SERVERS HACKED

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
>>
>>77449427
>Ooga booga

You're right. I haven't fully considered the implications of a modern Europe entirely run by niggers. How careless of me.

>ooga BOOGA!!!

I agree. OOga Booga, indeed, my melanin enhanced cohort.

How could we ever live without apehoop?
>>
>>77449995
I just browsed through that hacked document, and it just looks to me like this whole thing was a publicity stunt by the democrats.

It's just a very bland list of dem talking points against Trump.
>>
>>77450363
>It's just a very bland list of dem talking points against Trump.

Welcome to the next six months, friend
Expect tons more bullshit.
>>
It really baffles me how stupid some of your reactions are.
> just put on the watch list for no reason
Please point out where Trump and the NRA say that
> muh rights infriged
No no no you massive faggot. Read the first post. You are investigated and put on hold. Only if you are on the watchlist to begin with. If the investigation finds anything, they have to go to court, like you fucks are crying about.
> muh burden of proof
If you are on the watchlist and denied a gun after investigation, you have some explaining to do, don't you think?
>>
>>77441268
>He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.

So he's Obama? But when he did that he was called too academic, inexperienced and unsuitable for the job of presidency. Despite the fact he actually worked in law and government prior.

Those are some weird blinders of you have.

It's like when people claim Obama is divisive and split this country when Trump is literally categorizing whole swaths of the country into polar camps (winners/losers, americans/"foreigners", stupid people/smart people, ugly people/beautiful people, etc.).

/pol/ should be renamed /cg/ - cognitive dissonance. The lack of self-awareness is stunning.
>>
>>77450805
>If you are on the watchlist and denied a gun after investigation, you have some explaining to do, don't you think?

That's the way it would work, if the accused and the government were both sane.

You're an Idealist, I can tell.
Watchlist. Don't argue. No guns for you.
>>
>>77451003
>So he's Obama?

How dat make U feelz, nigga?
>>
>>77441268
Missouri Sheriff Waives Concealed Carry Fees After #OrlandoShooting
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/missouri-sheriff-waives-concealed-carry-fees-orlandoshooting-video/
>>
>>77451003
>taking advice from advisers makes you Obama
>>
File: help.jpg (323 KB, 451x606) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
323 KB, 451x606
>>77441268
Arguing with people on facebook that claim this is the 994th mass shooting in 3 years, are there any solid sources that disprove this bullshit?
>>
>>77450805
Due process. It is a constitutional right over here.

>If you are on the watchlist and denied a gun after investigation, you have some explaining to do, don't you think?

You can get put on a watchlist for buying a watch. I shit you not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casio_F-91W

>"the Casio F-91W digital watch was declared to be 'the sign of al-Qaeda' and a contributing factor to continued detention of prisoners by the analysts stationed at Guantánamo Bay. Briefing documents used to train staff in assessing the threat level of new detainees advise that possession of the F91W – available online for as little as £4 – suggests the wearer has been trained in bomb making by al-Qaeda in Afghanistan."
>>
>>77441498
fucks sake you fucking moran
>>
>>77453749
counter with DGU stats
>>
>>77453749
They count 2 deaths as a mass shooting which happens all the time when a nigger drug deal goes wrong.
>>
>>77447356
does it?
>>
>>77447225
>Try firing a nigga from the DMV. Never gonna happen. They're in for life.
I could do it
>>
>>77451061
Isn't the sanity of the government exactly why you are trying to get Trump elected?

As for the sanity of the accused, I have no problems with refusing firearms to insane people.
>>
>>77441268
>pro-Trump
I thought this was an anti-shill thread
>>
>>77441268
>NRA's approval
Looks like an NRA shill to me. Conservative = not changing anything; Trump is not a conservative.
>>
>>77457724
>Conservative = not changing anything
No, conservative means not changing everything
>>
>>77447184
Repeal income tax.

Federal sales tax.
>>
>>77457719
>>77457724
Found the shills.
>>
>>77441268
DAMAGE CONTROL

SHALL
>>
>>77449287
>precedence has already been set.
no reason why it can't be overturned

since infringing natural rights is unconstitutional, and an act of treason(and acts of treason are void ab initio)
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.