[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP IS A TRAITOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Screenshot_20160615-220032.png (242 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-220032.png
242 KB, 1440x2560
>no guns for those on No Fly List and FBI Terror List.
>Common sense conservative

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING DEFEND THIS.

ADMIT IT YOU ALL GOT PLAYED

ZOG IS UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>77438696
>1 Post By This ID
>>
>>77438696
Seems pretty reasonable
>>
>>77438696
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>77438778
nice meme now fuck off back to your MAGA thread

>>77438807
>reasonable
>taking gun rights away without due process
>implying this won't be used against right wing white males

kys
>>
File: tumblr_o38qvbk0nk1v70176o1_500.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o38qvbk0nk1v70176o1_500.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>77438696

CONSTANT REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS OR SLIDING THREADS WITH NO CONTENT.

/POL/ IS CURRENTLY BEING RAIDED BY DNC SHILLS.

SAGE ALL THREADS. TYPE "SAGE" IN OPTIONS.
>>
>>77438937
>muh shill

explain how this is a shill post?

the only shills here is your dumbass
>>
>>77438978
TRUMP IS A FUCKING HILLARY PLANT

HE JUST WENT AGAINST THE 2ND AMMENDMENT
>>
>>77438696
Bump
>>
>>77438937
>>77438978
the only shills here are you faggots.
>>
>>77438696
JOBS JOBS JOB
>>
>>77438696

Did the NRA support that position?
>>
I saw that tweet and found it strange that /pol/ didn't talk about it.

bumping OPs thread.

Trump went too far this time
>>
>>77439267
yes, they're all cracking under pressure. compromising with all this bullshit
>>
File: 1465597708008.jpg (110 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1465597708008.jpg
110 KB, 600x480
>>77438696
Shut up. I'm pro-gun and live in the People's Republic of New Jersey and even I agree with this. It's common sense. Give a reason why a mentally ill person or a potential terrorist should be allowed to own a firearm.
>>
>>77439453
>browsing 4chan
>not mentally ill

see what I did there?
>>
>>77439453
Because there's no criteria to be deemed mentally ill or put on that list. It's a violation of their 2nd, 5th, and possibly 7th amendment rights.
It's difficult to even find out you're on it and even moire difficult to appeal it.
Unless Trump and the NRA quickly state how they plan to reform the system, and make it fair, they've fucked up.
My suggestions are: Have the person (If they're a citizen) be notified they are placed on the list, give them a way to contact people for a hearing where they can appeal it. If the appeal fails, after proper evidence is presented deeming the person dangerous, then tell them how to go about remedying it. And it had better be a timely process and not "You're request is pending processing" for a lifetime.
>>
>>77439453
Who decides what "mentally ill" is? Aren't gays technically mentally ill? Terrorist? Don't you actually have to commit a terrorist attack to be a terrorist?

See, the government can define terms any way it finds convenient.
>>
i told you about states bro
it keeps happening
>>
>>77438696
Honestly I am becoming concerned about Trump. Is he listening to RNC advisors or something? He is not going to win by being another Romney or McCain. As long as he doesn't back down on the wall I will still support him though.
>>
Do people really think that guns can't have any form of regulation at a time like this? It dosent matter if it's in the constitution it's widely unpopular
>>
>>77440141
Guns are already extremely regulated in the US, stop letting them steal your rights an inch at a time. The difference between gun rights now and 100 years ago is insane.
>>
>you have to agree with your candidate 100% or you are stupid

trump is trying to find a middle ground

it won't work, but he can say he made an effort

hillary would simply try to ban guns from everyone
>>
If he doesn't back off I will stop supporting him over this.
>>
>>77439890
Well, considering he's meeting with hard-line supporters of gun rights, I highly doubt he's going to walk out supporting something constitutionally questionable. I think the suggestion of extending the processing time of people on the list and forcing the FBI to determine if there's any merit is a reasonable middle ground. I definitely agree that "mental illness" is a shit excuse ("oh, you told your therapist you thought of suicide 15 years ago? No guns for you!") and that the no-fly list has no element of due process, but at the same time people with good reason for actually being on that list need to be checked up on.

Then again, I think the argument might be moot. Given the widespread knowledge of chemistry available, anyone that spends 15 minutes on the Internet could build an explosive, chemical, or biological device that would cause as much death as the typical mass shooting. The first episode of Breaking Bad shows how to make phosphine gas, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>77440243
The this he won't win if he dosent make a stand to support gun rights and show that some regulation is needed, for fucks sake I'm a /k/ browsing gun owner but I know that after the shootout at the faggot bar he's gotta do something to appease voters
>>
>>77440141
You know what's funny?

I've been browsing this board for the past 6 years and during this time I learned to identify a legitimate /pol/ user and an outsider.

You are an outsider. May or may not be a shill.

The 2nd ammendment is the most important and has the highest diehard following here.

Trump, as popular as he may be, will not be able to peddle this bullshit around here.
>>
>>77440379
*the thing is
>>
>>77440068
Trump has been saying things I disagree with like this latest thing (Again, he needs to give more info and specifics before this even remotely seems like a good idea) and his support for the NSA. He's still the best candidate as long as he can elaborate on this stuff.

>>77440141
I think the past has proven that if you give gungrabbers an inch, they will take a mile. It doesn't help that the most vocal people, the ones calling for banning semiautomatic weapons, are the most uneducated.
They expect us to learn dozens of genders, but cannot accept that there is no such thing as an "Assault Weapon" or look into firearms terminology before stating their opinion.
So, no. I do not agree with any more regulation because it won't solve any problems, will give the stupid an influence over civil liberties, and disarm people who have committed no crime.
>>
File: Antishill NRA facts.png (278 KB, 1829x515) Image search: [Google]
Antishill NRA facts.png
278 KB, 1829x515
Oh look, another shill thread.
>>
>>77438696

It's called a pivot.

Trump is playing the middle ground which is a smart move considering how upset people are about this last shooting.

Trump won't do shit with gun control if he gets elected.
>>
>>77440321
>giving them an inch

so much for your infallible God.

just another cuckcervative
>>
>>77440514

This as fuck.
>>
>>77440429
I've been browsing this board for two years and know what is reality and /pol/s made up reality, if you think the second ammedentment will survive in full forth in modern area your in deep denial my friend, the mass shooting will continue to happen and every republican candidate will continue to suffer with it
>>
>>77438696
Only 2 posts by this ID, one for the start and one to try to prove he isn't a shill, shoo shoo Shitlary.
>>
File: ZOG.jpg (20 KB, 292x412) Image search: [Google]
ZOG.jpg
20 KB, 292x412
>>77438696
FUCK YES
ZOG UNSTOPABLE
>>
>>77440356

>"Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing."

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

>NRA
>Hardline
>>
>wanting those on a no fly and terror list to have guns

Americans y
>>
Why should terrorists have guns you dumb fuck? Nothing you can say will stop us from voting for the GOD EMPEROR xD
>>
>>77440379
you're not from /k/ you fucking fraud
>>
>>77440356
While they've gotten wiser after getting shafted in the past, I wouldn't exactly call the NRA "hard-line" supporters. They've the largest group for sure, but they've done some stupid stuff like not protesting previous bans. Or when people do the stupid thing and blame firearms for killers, the NRA turns around and blames other inanimate objects like movies, video games, etc. No amendment should be sacrificed or targeted in support of another.
>>
is this cripple/pol/? Not everyone who calls out your centrist sodomite-loving messiah is a shill you slimey shitstains
Trump stabbed the evangelicals in the back.
>>
>>77440693

because those lists are a blank check with a fancy name that with a stroke of a pen can take away your rights
>>
>>77440514
>middle ground

I hope you're a legitimate supporter and not some fucking shill.

I hope you don't eat your words in the future friend.
>>
>>77440528
>giving them an inch

it's a show for the media ya dingus
>>
>>77438696
To be fair he has yet to say it. He said it was going to be discussed. Probably gaging the water.
>>
Told you Trump is the same as Hillary.
>>
>>77440635
>Muh new shill meme

By far the most pathetic cop out
>>
>>77440755
I've been browsing /k/ longer then I have been posting here you dumb fuck, keep the tears coming but like it or not the future is changing gun rights and it's something we all have to accept and I sure don't fucking like it but it's either trump or Hillary and trumps better for gun rights you fucking shill
>>
>2 posts from this ID
>>
MODS WTF BAN THIS SHIT NOW
>>
>>77438696
Wow. Really made me think. I now #shillforhill

In all seriousness, if the "No-fly list" was updated and transformed into a transparent system with checks against abuse and judicial oversight, I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>77438696
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77438937
Howdy, Correct the Record. :^)
>>
>>77439453
How it's determined who's a potential terrorist on the watchlist is arbitrary, and essentially boils down to what websites you've looked at. So, when Hillary inevitably becomes President, who's to say she won't take notice of you, a pro-guns rights activist who browses a White Supremacy board?
>>77440321
>hillary would simply try to ban guns from everyone
Maybe if she were God-Emperor, but she understands that it is political suicide to even try, and even if she did it would never be passed. Republicans would die on the Senate floor filibustering.
>>
>>77440744
>le God emperor

kys

>why you support terrorists?

George Bush level argument.

are you implying that 4chan userbase isn't the perfect candidate for terrorist list
>>
>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.

/thread and saged
>>
>>77438696
Dude, Bernie is the only one not owned by the Jews, yet he is a Jew.

God likes irony.

Sanders2020!
>>
>>77441001

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>77440908
nice argument, you sure convinced me

>>77440977
>I'm from /k/
>supports this bullshit

post your guns faggot
>>
>>77438696
Where is proofs of gun grabbing?
>>
>>77441027
>who gives a fuck about due process huh guys?
>>
>>77441226
>nice argument, you sure convinced me

what do you want me to say?

trump has repeatedly said he would protect the 2nd amendment

this action could be nothing else but a show for the media, in order to keep them from crawling up his ass about guns

you know, because people only die if guns are available
>>
>>77439095
I told you.
Comrade Sanders fights for you.
You may shitpost all you like, but Bernie is wiser than 99% of this board.
Which isn't even an accomplishment.
>>
>>77441226
Son, I've been drinking and all my guns are loaded, I'm not touching them to show off to a /pol/ browser who hasn't refuted any one of my arguments except deny the fact I browse /k/, get fucked dumbass
>>
File: 1458807957563.png (267 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
1458807957563.png
267 KB, 448x421
>>77438696
>>
File: 1449112336174.jpg (220 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
1449112336174.jpg
220 KB, 1179x1179
>>77438696
Is it true that he is going to support the no fly list gun control or was he just going to the meeting discuss about how it is actually a bad idea? Is there a video of the meeting?
>>
You know what I'm fucking done.

It's useless to convince you embiciles.

I'll just stick to Kek threads and helping people aquire guns.

Remember you faggots that I fucking warned you.
>>
>>77441398
nice cop out
>>
The only people on no-fly lists are terrorists anyways.
>>
where did he say he supported that?

(btw, don't link his tweet about MEETING with the NRA to DISCUSS the issue)
>>
>>77441453
>It's useless to convince you embiciles.

yeah, what a shame your opinions differ from ours
>>
>>77441524
True
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1591x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1591x1067
>>77441226
you entire argument is typical cop outs, you still don't argue my points except dent the fact I browse /k/, Christ your such a fucking autist
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1000x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1000x618
>>77440379
SHALL
>>
>>77441524
There are children on that list. It's an inefficient and broken system.
>>
>>77441141
>Obama says if you're on the watch list you shouldn't have guns
>Hillary says if you're on the watch list you shouldn't have guns
>both call out Trump
>Trump says 'yup makes sense I'm meeting with the NRA to talk about how to make it happen'
>NRA says no 'shit that's our position here's how'
>Obama and Hillary shit all over Trump, the GOP, and the NRA for keeping guns in the hands of known terrorists

Fuck the Dems. Fuck them in their stupid asses.
>>
>>77441283
>FBI has to make a case before a judge to add you to the list

How would this not be due process?
>>
>>77441676
Oh damn, now you're kid can't own a gun
>>
File: fear.jpg (165 KB, 626x443) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
165 KB, 626x443
>>77438941
>2 posts by this ID

THEY'RE LEARNING!
>>
>>77441524
Like Cat Stevens and a bunch of Ron Paul dipshits?
Because it has been revealed that shit has happened.

You may even get on the list if you have the same or similar name to some nut. Then good luck cutting through that red tape. You think they actually want to restore your rights in the event of their fuck up?

Get a clue.
>>
>>77441785
I don't own guns
I'm not an overcompensating pussy
>>
File: 1465264746585.jpg (69 KB, 634x759) Image search: [Google]
1465264746585.jpg
69 KB, 634x759
Call me when Trump comes out for this and doesn't propose a form of due process.
>>
File: 123526.jpg (383 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
123526.jpg
383 KB, 800x1066
>>77441524
The only people Obama and his minions view as a terrorists are white male gun owners.
>>
>>77441774
>2016
>not having a dynamic IP

the only shills here is you
>>
>>77441705
Under the proposal to use the No-fly list as a gun control tool, there will be Americans that haven't done anything and will lose one of their rights.
That's a big issue. You're taking away a way for them to defend themselves, barring them from a hobby they may enjoy, and creating even more ignorance about guns. Which leads to more accidents and crimes when people do not learn about them or respect them.
>>
>>77441774
so kys
>>
>>77440514
Yep. It's a great play. Bernie is out of the picture, and the Libertardians have Bill Weld on the ticket, so unless Trump goes full Brady, he's still the most pro-gun candidate available.

Still makes me nauseous.
>>
>>77439453
Because even 4 year olds can be put on these lists. If there's a simple-ish way to get your name off one of these lists then I would consider it, but as of now, while they do serve some good, they also have retarded criteria.

It opens up a bad can of worms no matter what. If the FBI or some alphabet agency is investigating you, you go to buy a gun and are denied for *reason*, it basically tells the person they're being investigated, and if they are actually planning some shit they will haul ass and let any potential friends know. A stop gap could be waiting periods between purchase and the check but that only delays the inevitable short of the agency cracking the suspect.
>>
>>77439033
>>77439166

@shills Delete your account.

Reply if you're not bots.
>>
>>77441061
>Call someone who is calling out a literal shill
>0.2 cents has been deposited in your account!
>>
>>77438696
SAGE
>>
>>77441774
I have already said that they will start back up with the forgot the link and forgot the image replies in every shitty slide thread just to have an automated process of making several replies.
>>
>>77442002
Your working under the assumption the no fly list would be kept the same as it is now.

There is literally nothing stopping the president from reforming how the list functions, ensuring both due process and more restrictions.
>>
>>77441986
>>77442015

Why reply twice to one post?

What's 2+2?
>>
>>77442068
not a bot you tard. 4chan has measure to prevent bot posts.

how fucking new are you?
>>
what does a common sense conservative mean
>>
>>77442178
to show you my dynamic IP you fucking redditor
>>
>>77442185
>3 replies to one post

What's 2+2?
>>
>>77442212
it's a conservative that panders to Democrats
>>
>>77442090
Nice reverse double jew, Correct the Record.
Enjoy those NEETbux.
>>
>>77442278
4 you fucking autist
>>
File: bwaahh.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bwaahh.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>77442263
Holy shit, it's actually a bot!

/pol/ was right again!
>>
>>77442178
>>
>>77442185
Coordinated groups of shills have methods of bypassing captcha and other limits.
>>
>>77442161
I would like to see that happen, but I haven't seen any indication from Trump that it will.
>>
>>77442161
It's foolish to put faith in a government system that deals with the whole nation like that. Who would you consult for appeals? Would they cost a substantial amount of money for the person? What happens if the appeal is denied? How can you ensure it's done in a timely manner?
It's not a good system to begin with for travel bans and it would be even worse, regardless at attempts to reform, if used regarding guns.
It's simply wrong to treat a citizen as a threat or criminal with no prior evidence.
>>
File: heemsleepy.jpg (23 KB, 629x370) Image search: [Google]
heemsleepy.jpg
23 KB, 629x370
Can't wait till being a white male in America automatically puts you on a FBI Terror List as a possible "homegrown terrorist" and we all are effectively banned from owning firearms.

It works perfectly as well, because all those useful BLM protestors and La Raza protestors, well you see they won't be on that list, they will still have their 2nd amendment rights to purchase weapons :)

Future is looking more and more like REAL justice for this country's racist history is gonna be taking place, thank Gawd ;)
>>
>>77442414
Because it hasn't been talked about at all until yesterday.
>>
>>77442374
>Coordinated groups of shills have methods of bypassing captcha and other limits

Nobody bypasses the Google captcha, unless they're given permission from someone at google
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x412
>>77441611
>>77441226
Well since you refuse to argue a single point I'm leaving this thread since I'm getting bored of waiting, goodnight shill and get fucked, learn to actually argue your points next time
>>
>>77442491
I'll give it time, but that seems like a very important detail that should have been mentioned at the time.
>>
>>77438696
no man is perfect, but he is certainly better than that butch Hillary Clinton

https://therationalists.org/2016/03/20/wikileaks-vs-hillary-clinton/
>>
>>77442496
But what person working at Google would know about 4chan and want to stir shit, potentially for laughs?
. . .
DAMN YOU, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>77442341
What's the capitol of Idaho?
>>
>>77442601
No one has an informed opinion on everything. Maybe he's learning not to fire from the hip.
>>
>>77441693

Part of due process is facing your accuser. Habeus corpus, unconstituionslity of red light cameras, etc. Stripping a constitutional right in absentia is dangerous precedent.
>>
>>77439453
ONE POST
>>
>>77442496
They just pay people to solve captchas all day while their bot shitposts.
>>
>>77442550
Fuck off you Trump shill.

>muh middle ground
>muh terror watch list

Nobody on /k/ would be dumb enough to support something so stupid.
>>
Just dont be a terrorist or a mental case.
>>
>>77442496
Google is a big contributor to Shillary.
Which is why Correct the Record can make 1 shilling faggot look like 10 newfaggots.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/24/1519540/-Paid-Clinton-Troll-Speaks-out-I-was-aghast-at-what-I-saw
>>
>>77438696
>you are now aware getting on the no-fly list for calling obama a piece of shit will be lifted under Trump.
>>
>>77442790
I came back to see if you posted but you ousted yourself as a typical anti-trump shill and yet again havnt argued a single point, why are you so retarted?

>fuck trump he's anti gun

But yet the best candidate for gun rights, seriously how fucking retarded are you? Why do you even post here?
>>
Americans have a decision to make. Islam or freedom. You can't have both.
>>
/pol/ users that loved Trump so much went to qualify for secret service.

>Some of the People protecting trump are /pol/
>>
>>77442756
Nah bra

Grab your ankles and push out your butt hole

You can trust the gummint

Fuck freedom of religion (Christianity) fuck the fourth amendment, I wanna feel safe until a jihadi kills another goyim
>>
The only reason I don't trust an authoritarian government is because until now the wrong people have been trying it.
Lord Trump will bring us glory under his iron will.
>>
>>77438696
I don't want fucking muslims to own guns.
>>
File: okay.gif (3 MB, 330x274) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
3 MB, 330x274
>>77442790
If he's not a bot, he's obviously too busy juggling different sliding threads to focus on just one.

You're a low energy shill, OP.
>>
>>77442818

>just don't be conservative or white or believe in the constitution or believe in the bible or vote republican

just do these few simple things and you can have your single shot .22lr or smaller caliber weapons anon ;)

see, we can be reasonable, wasn't that easy?
>>
>>77442912
>best candidate for gun rights

See: Gary Johnson

Eat shit trumpfag

I hope you fear the flight from the GOP
>>
>>77438696
what exactly is the point of a background check if it lets terrorist continue to buy guns?

makes sense to me

based Trump will put all the kebabs on the list too
>>
>>77443075
Guy who made the post he commented on, not a shill and not making the 00.2 meme wage, just an anon with an opinion that supports trump
>>
>>77443095
Aussies don't get it

They haven't been free since birth
>>
>>77439931
If you are deemed by a Healthcare professional to be mentally I'll and you are on medication. But yeah, these reforms will do fuck all to reduce gun deaths in America considering it's nigger crims who don't get their guns legally who do most of the killing.
>>
>>77439453

The problem isn't whether a "potential terrorist" is allowed to own guns. The problem resides in who exactly the FBI decides to label with such a term.
>>
>>77443054
this fucking delusion is comical
>>
File: sowell.jpg (26 KB, 240x336) Image search: [Google]
sowell.jpg
26 KB, 240x336
>people who support are the same ones that would not be allowed to purchase guns
YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST can NOT own a WEAPON

YOU POSTED ON /pol/ AND ARE NOW ON

T H E
H
E

L I S T
I
S
T
>>
>>77443126
GARY JOHNSON are you fucking kidding me, his VP is a hardcore gun grabber, how fucking stupid are you? Do you actually do your homework on politicians?
>>
>>77443127
So if the government puts you on a no fly list you lose your constitutional rights?

Without due process or actually being convicted of a felony?

Great standards Trumpfags. You just sold out your base
>>
>>77442443
We already have a system very similar to that, its called a search warrant.

The police -think- your up to no good, so they go through transparent, legal channels overseen by a judge to conduct actions that would otherwise violate your rights.

That is how the watchlist should work. The FBI gets evidence that terrorist activity is underway, but not enough evidence for formal charges. They take said evidence before a judge and if the judge agrees that the situation requires further investigation, the judge puts them on a watchlist that acts as a no-fly list, travel ban, search warrant, and weapon purchase ban all rolled into one, effective for three months. During those three months the FBI can do a thorough investigation, and the suspect can appeal to the issuing judge. After three months, the FBI either has to press charges or let the suspect off the list, after which the suspect cannot be placed back on the list for several years in order to prevent abuse.
>>
I disagree with Trump on thus
>>
>>77438696
There is a difference between not buying them and having them taken away.
>>
>>77443375
Weld is a VP, not the presidential candidate. Better than having an unconstitutional gun grabber as the head of the ticket. What happens when everyone is put in an FBI watchlist

>pseudo conservative yankee detected
>>
>>77438696
The thing is, with a Trump presidency, the No Fly List and FBI Terror List would actually work properly and not do stupid shit like put 4-month-olds on the list
>>
>>77443213
My post was directed towards the OP, not you,

Something's fucky with his responses, It's hard to tell if he's a bot or just a very busy shill.
>>
>>77443127
>based Trump will put all the kebabs on the list too

oh you forgot a couple of more threats

>people who have used the word "Nigger" online
>people who deny the Holocaust
>straight white males
>veterans
>right wing supporters
>people who critiques Islam
>conspiracy theorists
>anti semites
>>
>>77443437
Holy shit anon, what a concept!

What do you call this process?
>>
>>77443327

>if you don't believe in white privilege you are mentally ill

>if you don't believe in non-binary gender roles you are mentally ill

>if you don't believe in anything the ultra progressive left is trying to force down the throat of society you shouldn't have access to fundamental human rights granted to you by your creator

Healthcare professionals are the new Supreme Court Justices of the land
>>
>>77443511
Johnson isn't even a real libertarian. He is in favor of the government morally policing private businesses.

If he flopped on that libertarian position he WILL flop on guns, especially considering his VP choice.
>>
>>77443511
>dumbass lolbertarian detected

Do you think he'd pick him if he didn't have the same beliefs? Plus he's an open border supporter, if anyone on /pol/ supports him then they don't belong here including you
>>
>>77438696
Common sense = cuck
>>
>>77438696
>Zog
I'm fine with taking guns from all shitskins. Our founding fathers owned slaves and only meant for white land owning males to vote.
Shitskins cause the most crimes and should be stripped of a right only meant for whites
>>
>>77443611
Common sense conservatism
>>
>>77443571
Ah my bad friend, but I agree OP is acting very shillary like
>>
>>77438778
Fpbp every damn time
>>
>>77443552
Is that what you think?

Are those your hopes?
>>
>>77443647
>no true Scotsman fallacy

He's announced his positions. He's fervently for gun rights. Trump wants to put all people on arbitrary watch lists on a no-GUNZ list. What is stopping Hillary or any ass hole from putting everyone in the US on a watch list?
>>
>>77443703
>shitskins

Oh you poor deluded child.

You think the government is on your side?

The only people who will be barred from owning guns is straight white males
>>
>>77443793
Trump announced his positions too. The difference is that Trump is discussing his options with the NRA. Meanwhile Johnson trusts a man who has actually signed anti-gun legislation into law. Actions speak louder than words, Trump is considering doing something that might hurt gun rights while the libertarian ticket has actually done things to hurt gun rights.

Also, I will again point out that Johnson holds positions contrary to the key libertarian tenant of taking government out of morals.
>>
>>77440693
You kinda look like a terrorist. I'm gonna put you on this list and strip your right to self defense and not let you fly ever again. You have no way to appeal.

Seems like it would get abused, no? I would take my chances with the terrorists, considering how extremely unlikely anyone is to be caught in an attack and the absolute certainty of this getting exploited all to hell.

Did you know Obama joked about sending the IRS after his political opponents, and then fucking did it?
>>
>>77443654
They have yet to come out and make a statement declaring they will ban the purchase of firearms without due process on SUSPECTED criminals. What a standard!

You Trumpfags are as bad as libtards

Let's sell our souls so we can act like we're solving the problem

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

YOU READ
>>
>2 posts by this id

Oh it makes sense now
>>
File: media reporting on Trump.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
media reporting on Trump.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>77443783
It's what I know, bitch

Trump will make America great again!

In all honesty I'm not that big of a fan of Trump, it's more the fact that he's just the least shitty option for the USA right now

which is really fucking tragic

I mean the Australian election is utter shit so far, I was really hoping the USA's one could be interesting but it's basically "vote for Trump or vote for someone who is literally a criminal and most likely a traitor"
>>
>>77438807
there are children and senators on the no fly list
>>
>>77443743
Some might think that this is a new concept, is it?
>>
>>77438696
>>
>>77438696
I am now a shill for Hillary
>>
>>77442911
What if Trump doesn't win? This will give Hilary a lot of power to fuck over gun owners.
>>
>>77438941
$0.01 has been deposited in your account.
>>
In the choice between Hillary, who will try to take away all of your guns, or Trump, who will stop Muslims from owning guns, I know who I'm voting for, shill.
>>
>>77444151
Listen we want a politician who can actually win you poor always losing libertarian, not the guy who stared at a crowd and declared he was too fucking stupid to argue global warming, the man who represents a party that had a man on stage me a >muh roads comment and had a literal 300 pound man strip in front of the entire crowd

Your beyond fucking stupid and it's hilarious too laugh at you
>>
>>77444394
*made a
>>
>>77444444
first
>>
>>77440356
The processing time is already extended for people on the list, to two weeks, no matter what state you are in. Really even that is a violation of the second amendment, which just says that the right shall not be infringed.
>>
>>77444444
W A S T E
>>
>>77444444
fuck you
>>
>>77444444
Well holy shit I wasted those rolls
>>
>>77444444
Wasted digits desu senpai
>>
>>77444444
shake my head, to be honest family
>>
>>77444444
terrible get
>>
>>77444444
ARRHGH WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>77444444
I DIDNT KNOW FORGIVE DESU
>>
>>77438696
HI, Goldberg.
>>
>>77444444
DELETE THIS
>>
>>77444444
CHECKED
>>
>>77440429
Then you should know this is a shill thread faggot.
Trumps tweet said he would speak with the NRA. It said nothing about him deciding on a position.
>>
>>77444600
FUCK ME I CANT STOP GETTING DUBS
>>
File: image.png (471 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
image.png
471 KB, 551x550
>>77444444
Wasted digits.
>>
>>77438696
Oh dear so you think your years of shitposting on /pol/ has got you on a list that will prevent you buying a gun?
>>
>>77438696
The difference between you and I is
When you say "gun control" you want to take all of the guns away and not listen to anything anyone else wants to say.

When I say "gun control" I mean I want to have a genuine discussion about who gets a gun, how to get a gun, and what the rules are. The baseline rule always being "Law-Abiding American Citizens can have guns.", then building from there. Things that violate that baseline rule are off the table, unless you can prove to me with hard facts that it's something that should be considered, and even then I'm iffy.
>>
>>77444444
G R E A T
E
T
>>
>>77439453
I'll let Archie tell you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE
>>
>>77444042
At no point have I claimed to be a libertarian or said that Johnson is a dye in the wool libertarian. That being said his gun stance is much clearer than Trump's

Trump's stance: anyone the government puts on a watchlist can't have guns without going to court or being convicted of a felony

Johnson's stance: the second amendment is a constitutional right

I have a problem with Trumpfags: you never try to convince anyone in any real terms why I should vote for your candidate. You simply say "he's better than the rest" without qualification.

Admit for once that your candidate is wishy washy in the issues. Trump gives no fucks about conservatism or the issues. He's running to the middle. Fucking admit it. He went and said to the NRA not two weeks ago that he fervently backs the second amendment, and now here he is claiming that an arbitrary watch list has the strength of a felony conviction.

I can't wait til Trump goes away. He has befuddled you fools completely. I will welcome you back to realism when you have failed.
>>
>>77438807
>The executive branch should be able to unilaterally revoke constitutional rights with no explanation, oversight, or review.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>77444444
SHAME
>>
fuck, we fell for another media stunt, trump will literally just continue the schedule, fuck all this, im out
>>
>>77444444
GTAVwasted.gif
>>
>>77444444
>6 4s by this ID
>>
>>77444444
made a what senpai?
>>
File: 1466051918791.png (3 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466051918791.png
3 MB, 1200x1600
>>77444657

Who />>77777777 hype/ here?
>>
Newfag on board:

What's a "shill" and what's a "slide" thread?
>>
>>77444752
trump is talking with the NRA tomorrow, hopefully they'll slap some constitutional sense into him
>>
>>77444927
git out
>>
>>77444791
>implying the executive branch can draft legislation, pass it, uphold it in the supreme Court, and execute it all on its own
You first, retard.

>>77444752
You too, shill.

You don't have an argument, or really a solution. We should vote for Johnson to lose again, you fucking waste of space? The decision is crystal fucking clear: third world Muslim hordes and globalization under Hillary or possible salvation under Trump.

I'm not THROWING AWAY my vote on Johnson. You might as well toss yours in the garbage because it will have the same impact on the country's future if you're voting Johnson.
>>
>>77444955
This. Trump didn't say "I'm gonna ban the guns" like Hillary would, he said "I'm gonna talk to the people who know what they're talking about to see if this is a good idea."

There's a MASSIVE difference.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>77444917
>>77444894
>>77444848
Literally best get I've ever done and it was a fucking spelling correction

Fuck my life
>>
>>77444791
Wow you're really taking this far. So you believe that muslims linked to terrorism should be able to own guns?
>>
>>77445019
I think any American citizens who gets "linked" to Terrorism should be given the opportunity to defend themselves first.

If they can defend themselves and beyond a reasonable doubt they are okay, they can have guns.

If they can't, then they're fucking terrorists.

People who aren't terrorists aren't terrorists.
>>
File: holy shit.gif (16 KB, 515x320) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.gif
16 KB, 515x320
>>77444444
>those digits

Dear Heavens there is a GOD...
>>
>>77445003
>possible salvation

How weak are your convictions

I know where Johnson stands

Your candidate, not so much
>>
File: 1267443484258.jpg (35 KB, 214x213) Image search: [Google]
1267443484258.jpg
35 KB, 214x213
>>77438696
Of course he is traitor! Literally everyone in the entire fucking world has been telling you dumb trumpfags this shit for over a year! Trump isn't a conservative, he is a cult of personality! And he has gotten you dumb bastards to flip on every conservative issue so far!

The Gov will take away our guns, but it wont be the libs. It will be Trump and the right. And you dumb trumpfags will let them. You will sit back and watch. You will laugh and smile, because at least Trump YELLED and made fun of someone while he did it.

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS!
FUCK TRUMP!
>>
d&c shill
Trump has been /pol/s selected presidential candidate this whole time, you can't fool us
>>
>>77444927
a shill is a person that has homosexual sex in order to get AIDS and spread it to as many people as possible.

A slide thread is a thread that you slide down, you fucking moron.
>>
>>77440693
Fuck off you freedom hating pussy. The executive branch doesn't get to write your name on a list and take your rights. And if they try, they're going to find out why we have guns in the first place.
>>
>>77438696
Sounds good to me
>>
File: kU00WhO.jpg (72 KB, 568x570) Image search: [Google]
kU00WhO.jpg
72 KB, 568x570
>>77440687
There's nothing wrong with this. It puts the onus on the FBI to finish the investigation in a timely manner.

If they don't it's considered a "defacto ban" with absolutely juris prudence. Which means that the no-fly list is unconstitutional if it blocks a constitutional right from being utilized.
>>
>>77445124
I mean they came from arguing a literal fucking retarded but they were wasted desu desu, I feel nothing but shame
>>
>>77443095
But only at approved ranges.
>>
>>77440755
/k/ is entirely full of goofy wannabes so it really adds no credibility to anything
>>
>>77440693
>being killed by a gun while defending yourself with a meat pie

strayacans y
>>
>>77443638
>strawman

>strawman

>strawman

Literally none of those things are considered diagnosable mental illnesses.
>>
>>77445111
No one disagrees with this you fucking loon.
>>
>>77445379
Good?
>>
>>77438696
Fucking stupid considering the list is flawed and most clear background checks that would allow them to work as oh I don't know, a fucking security guard?

I had a friend who was 15 at the time in 2002 get on a no-fly list because his name was SIMILAR to that of a terrorist from the IRA.

And once some rights get taken away, then all of our rights are threatened. If anything, gun laws are too tight.

The real problem is batshit crazy religions and a broken down mental health system. Fix those two problems and there is no need for gun control. Its just liberals trying to get votes, and suppress us into a military state.
>>
>>77445111
The onus is on the state to prove you're associated with a terrorist organization. What you've described is unconstitutional.
>>
>>77438696
So what do you propose? Just ban guns for mudslimes and dindus?
>>
>>77445006
This is what you Trumpfags aren't understanding.

Saying "anyone on a watchlist can't get guns" is saying the executive branch, without new legislation or judicial oversight, can UNILATERALY stop people from purchasing firearms. The FBI (a law enforcement entity under the auspices of the executive branch of the federal government) can stop citizens from buying guns. No warrant. No charges. No guns.

What a fucking travesty that you turds would sell out so easily all because your shit head meme candidate vomitted up some words that you felt compelled to agree with.

If Trump said "white men are cucks" you'd be out sucking black dick the same day.

You are nothing. No one will remember your little meme bull shit when Shillary takes office and jams up the people even more.

WATCH AS TRUMP IMPLODES

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HES A SCHISTER YANKEE PITCHMAN
>>
File: 1461548911689.gif (3 MB, 262x300) Image search: [Google]
1461548911689.gif
3 MB, 262x300
>>77445136
>convictions
ENJOY LOSING, you worthless fucking faggot. You have been standing by (((((convictions))))) for a fucking century and have NEVER. EVER. WON. A. SINGLE. THING.

The conservacucks have been standing by their (((((convictions))))) since Reagan, and what the fuck do we have to show for it?

Less wealth in our pockets, less jobs, more shitskins, more Marxists, illegal immigrants burning our flag in the streets, right wing supporters getting beaten bloody by fucking spics, and NO WALL.

Fuck you, I hope you fucking choke on your pocket sized Constitution, you disgusting fucking fedora tipper.
>>
>>77445111
Right because that is totally how our legal system works. Watch you get thrown in jail under President Clinton and they can tell you "well you have to defend yourself beyond a reasonable doubt" no you retard its the other way around.

What you have described is "guilty until proven innocent" and only 54 year old divorcees who watch Nancy Grace agree with your logic. Fuck off.
>>
>>77441445
just going to a meeting. Shills are desperate.
>>
BUt after all you´ve witnessed. HOW on earth could there be a real candidate? Are you kidding?
>>
File: me_gusta.png (155 KB, 280x245) Image search: [Google]
me_gusta.png
155 KB, 280x245
>>77445432
The NRA is advocating the list be used to delay purchase until the investigation is cleared-up. This puts the onus on the FBI to clean their records of clerical mistakes.

If they don't do this in a timely manner, than a list with no process for jurisprudence is blocking a constitutional right.. which makes it a de-facto ban and unconstitutional.

>The skinny
This either forces the FBI to clean up their no-fly list, abandon it, or have it destroyed by the supreme court.
>>
>>77445111
>defend themselves beyond a reasonable doubt

you have no fucking clue how burden of proofs work. their GUILT must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt you FASCIST FUCK
>>
>>77445596
WHAT ARE OUR OPTIONS YOU DANISH CUNT
>>
>>77445483
Read
>>77445597
>>
>>77445003
No you fucking moron. They can add your name to the list without anybody else and don't have to explain why.
>>
>>77445008
Just kys. Clearly God or cithulu has shown that your arguments are trash
>>
>>77442790
>tripfag
>i'm not a shill I swear.
>>
>>77445597
Good. Either destroy it or extend the wait period. You know if they don't clear a background check in 3 days, the person automatically gets the gun? Thats fucked up
>>
>>77445726
or that im blessed that im right
>>
Well, here we go. If Trump doesn't 180 soon then I'll be forced to vote for Gary Johnson. Strong borders don't mean shit if we don't preserve our constitutional freedoms and due process.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/15/gary-johnson-comes-out-against-no-fly-no-gun-proposal/
>>
>>77445111
Innocent until proven guilty you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>77445749
They being the FBI; I believe a case several years ago and I don't remember which one involved a felon getting a gun because the agent was "inundated" and just faked the background check. Not ok. Take 9 days and no one will know the difference.
>>
>>77445749
I didn't know that. I thought people are still forced to wait pending a clear background check.. Are they really allowing sale and then putting out warrants upon failed checks?

That's ridiculously fucked up. Doesn't that technically show up as a firearms charge then?
>>
>>77445668
Ohhhh, so now Trump is a fucking political genius. He's making the FBI work itself into a corner so they... GET RID OF THE NO FLY LIST!

What a gambit! He must be fucking Williams Jennings Bryant and Nixon all rolled into one!

Show me one source where Trump or the Trump campaign says this is their policy.

I'll take just one.

I'm WAITING
>>
>>77445139
What conservative issues? I'd also like to remind you that he is still pro gun and hasn't said that this is what he plans to do when in office.
>implying /pol/ was ever a true conservative board
>>
>>77445931
No, can you read? Did you read the tweet? He did not say that this would be his policy you dumb over reactionary shill. No, he said that he would speak to the NRA about this for advise.

Now what do you think the NRA is going to say you moron?
>>
File: 1461549375913.png (24 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1461549375913.png
24 KB, 420x420
>>77445931
This was proposed before Trump was a candidate. Should be able to find people shitposting about it on Calguns.

The concept is that if the list were to be used, it would allow legal scrutiny of it, by virtue of being tied to a constitutional right.

The supreme court already ruled on cities like Chicago and D.C. doing shit that was way more "above-level" on banning people from owning firearms as unconstitutional de-facto bans.
>>
I think he's just doing what he normally does with liberal media. he's gonna spin this off as some ridiculous stunt and then after a whole bunch of people have seen it, he'll actually produce a very well thought out plan.
>>
>>77445915
I do not know the process; they may just abandon the check or do that very thing. But no, for a very long time I have thought that was fucked up and I am VERY pro-gun. After 3 days, and I believe this is a federal law, the gun store can sell the gun without the FBI background check

It is one of the main things the Senate Democrats are fillibustering (sp.) for right now.
>>
>>77445656
Talk to people. Common sense. Everybody knows those actors are not here to help the people.
>>
>>77444173
my question is why. What got them on the list?
>>
File: 1464563372468.png (2 MB, 1680x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464563372468.png
2 MB, 1680x1024
I wish this people got this upset when background checks became a thing. Too bad its just shills.

Tell me again how its unconstitutional to not give guns to felons?
>>
>>77446100
yes because american vorting works this way, but if you'd rather rave hillary over trump gtfo of this board
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.