[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear pedantic shits saying it's a Sig Sauer MCX, not an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
Dear pedantic shits saying it's a Sig Sauer MCX, not an AR-15, and not an assault rifle: FUCK YOU

Someone in another thread got preachy with me when I referred to the Orlando killer's weapon as an assault weapon. Apparently there are some technical specs that distinguish this high volume murder machine from the the high volume murder machines that earn the designation "assault rifle". But please let me point out, Fuck you, over 100 people were fucking assaulted by a guy using that weapon and half of them are dead.

On Mediaite, a news-review website, there's a lengthy article taking the NY Times and WaPo to task for reporting the rifle used was an AR-15, not the "similar looking but significantly different" Sig Sauer MCX. And then, when they finally corrected their stories, they didn't really detail the differences in the operations of the two different non-assault rifles. But please, allow me to point out, fuck you, 49 innocent people are dead and either weapon could have been used to commit this horror.

And last time our country went through this insane ritual discussion, my gun nut friend and I got into it and I was saying--these guns are dangerous. These guns aren't for hunting and they aren't for defense. They should be illegal--and my gun nut friend like your gun nut friends do too went into some technical mumbo jumbo about how these are rifles not guns and these are not technically "high capacity" because of some feature being there or not there in the manufacture and how are you going to legally regulate and distinguish... blah blah blah...
>>
>>77423374

>impling he wouldnt use gunpowder

brilliant image
simply ebin
>>
>>77423374
>The gun matters not the motivation
>>
>>77423374
and excuse me, but I'm not a gun expert. I don't have to be. People are being killed in record numbers by these mass shooting incidents. If a hit-and-run victim gets wheeled into an ER, the doctors are not going to sit around arguing about whether it was a Ford or a Chevy that plowed down this pedestrian. So please allow me to point out, fuck you, I want these kinds of guns off the market, these non-assault rifles that assault innocent people by the goddamn dozens, whether or not they meet the legal definition of "assault-like firearm", whether or not they meet the definition of "high capacity", whether or not the second fucking comma in the 2nd Amendment is a punctuation error because it separates the noun from the verb. Fuck you.

Look at the floor of the Orlando night club, the office park in San Bernardino, the schoolhouse in Newtown CT. Look at the pictures of the bodies and the puddles of blood until you understand what assault really means. The weapons that can do that, that can cover those floors with dead people, any weapon that can do that needs to be off the market. And as much as I love the Bill of Rights, every fucking firearm that can do that in the country needs to be pulled out of circulation, out of inventory, out of reach of second hand weapons expos and burned down to scrap metal.
>>
>>77423374
tl;dr
sage
>>
You're mad
>>
WTF? I hate the second amendment now.
>>
File: tumblr_rePUKES.p1qzydh2o1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_rePUKES.p1qzydh2o1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x336
>>77423482
>>77423374
You can keep your 223 Remingtons and your back-of-the-closet handguns and your birding shotguns and anything else that your toddler is going to use to shoot your neighbor's toddler in the eye with by accident--I'm not so naive as to think we're going to ever have a gun free society. Accidents are always going to happen, from the easily preventable to the Act of God freak occurrence. I'm just saying 9 is less than 49 and if this Omar Marteen bastard had had only the option of charging into Pulse nightclub in his psychotic anger and gunning down 9 innocent people instead then an additional 40 families would not be mourning this week. Maybe you don't call that progress. If you can't then fuck you, you care enough about people.

And I know this one little reform isn't going to cure right wing militarism or homophobia or mental illness or the glorification of violence or toxic masculinity that are behind all of these senseless slaughterfests. I get that. You're right. But we don't wait to cure alcoholism before we start passing drunk driving laws. You take the toys away from the boys. You stop the bleeding. If we can't cure it all, we can at least reduce the size of the problem. That's progress. And it needs to happen starting literally last week.
>>
>>77423374
I'm now #Whorin'forWarren
>>
>>77423374
Also EU now wants to ban blackpowder guns like in pic.BAKA
>>
>>77423593
>And I know this one little reform isn't going to cure right wing militarism or homophobia or mental illness or the glorification of violence or toxic masculinity

Can we take a break? I need a moment to get over all these buzzwords.
>>
>>77423374
>he isn't mass-killing with a cannon
Top pleb
>>
>>77423374

I see that you are an emotional wreck.

You have no business voting if you can't think rationally about the issues you would vote on.

You and your ilk make rational people lose faith in democracy.
>>
>>77423374
Sage this piece of shit thread. The gun doesn't matter you fucking idiot OP, the person using the gun does. Who the fuck cares what gun he used? Fucking muslim kills 50 people and you turn it into a GUN CONTROL ISSUE. You are the scum of the earth.
>>
>FACTS DON'T MATTER, ONLY MY FEELINGS
okay
>>
>>77423374
>Cux
>>
Yawn* tl;dr
Why you mad bruh.
Let's also ban black Bullets
Only cops should have guns
If you make certain guns illegal, the scary black ones, the world will be better.
And if anyone thinks that Total gun confiscation is possible
I give you the same argument Liberals
Will give for the deportation of 11 million undocumented law breakers. How you gonna collect some almost 360million firearms? How
> how
>>
>>77423482
>People are being killed in record numbers
Very true. Record low numbers, though
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (456 KB, 717x824) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
456 KB, 717x824
>>77423374
Pic related, mass killer regardless of the second amendment
>>
>>77423374
In the days of the constitution, people could privately own cannons and warships. Fuck your comic.
>>
>>77423374
the 1 post shillbots are evolving. Now they're 3 post shill bots!

notice how OP only responded to himself. It's an attempt to avoid the 1 posters getting reported.

Stay vigilante!
>>
>>77423593
>You can keep your guns that were designed to only kill people a little bit, but the guns that are used to kill people better are banned
>Not talking about the fucking sandnigger behind the gun

AGAIN

SAGE
>>
File: (you).jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>77423374

Nice copy-pasting skills.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027916489

>he thinks he can just copy libtards and post it here to b8

That's very r00d mister. Now spend pic related wisely.
>>
>>77424430
Not to mention machine guns(puckle gun)
>>
>>77423374
>Cux
>>
>>77424312

Ban assault airplanes
>>
>>77423374
>>77423482
>>77423593
the second amendment, along with all amendments and the constitution in general, only serves to restrict the government's power. once they begin to disregard the constitution, they are a hostile government and will be disposed of via a revolution.

get fucked and choke on a cock, preferably mine.
>>
>>77423374
>Apparently there are some technical specs that distinguish this high volume murder machine from the the high volume murder machines

the main technical spec being that the Sig Sauer MCX is incapable of rapid fire and is just like any other semiauto rifle or handgun that is widely available to civilians, any of which would have stopped the shooting had someone there been equipped with one. unfortunately due to counter-intuitive legislation, bars in Florida are gun-free zones which means that any would-be mass shooter can look at them as a soft target where everyone will be completely defenseless, meaning that their designation as a "gun-free zone" actually DECREASES the safety of the people there, as we've seen again and again

the common thread in all these mass shootings?
every single time, they've happened in "gun free zones." Clearly that law is not protecting anyone

meanwhile, if you want to look at the major source of gun crime in the US, look to the inner cities with large black populations, which are the main source of all gun crime. Chicago - 4 times the US murder rate. Baltimore - 8 times the US murder rate. Almost all gun crime is concentrated in these locations, it is not a problem for the vast majority of the country

polite sage
>>
File: HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png (38 KB, 2126x1140) Image search: [Google]
HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png
38 KB, 2126x1140
>>77423374
Homicide is at the lowest point it's been during my entire lifetime less than half the number of people are being killed per capita compared to 1993. Fuck off, you cowardly piece of shit.
>>
File: gunsandhomicideperstate.png (49 KB, 1317x986) Image search: [Google]
gunsandhomicideperstate.png
49 KB, 1317x986
>>77423593
>You can keep your 223 Remingtons
How many people are you willing to personally kill to limit individual rights?
>>
>>77423374
You sound like a blubbering emotional faggot please kill yourself OP
>>
>>77425013
A gun nut will probably do it for me thanks to the NRA and other piece of shits like you. Please fuck off canada.
>>
>>77425192
>Muh guns
Fists kill more people than guns.
#Banallfists #Fistskillpeople
>>
File: 1412663412813.gif (44 KB, 827x628) Image search: [Google]
1412663412813.gif
44 KB, 827x628
>>77423593
Oh fuck off with your preachy, high horse shit. You used words without knowing what they meant and then got corrected. 'Assault weapon' is a meaningless buzzword. Feel free to use it, but no one who knows the tiniest bit about guns will take what you say seriously. The MCX isn't an AR-15 because it is functionally different. The similarities are cosmetic and largely to have compatibility with the plethora of AR-15 parts available. The term 'assault rifle' refers specifically to a select-fire MACHINE GUN firing an intermediate rifle cartridge, not a semi-automatic rifle.

Finally, the often quoted figure of '30k gun deaths per year' is about 60% suicides. Of the remaining 10k, there are justified shootings, gang-related homicides and then non-gang related homicides. Gang-related homicides are vast majority of the remaining fraction of 'gun deaths' (>75%).

Don't come in here and lecture people on a topic that you don't know anything about.
>>
>>77425192
>4.5 per 100k
>probable
Are you retarded or are you just trolling?
>>
>>77423374
The guy also used a Quran. We should ban those first.
>>
>>77423374
>muh salt weapons
>muh salt rifles
Kill yourself, or get shot. Sincerely. You are the filth of this Earth.
>>
((( >>77423482 )))
(((You)))
>>
>>77423374
If you are not willing to learn about guns or gun laws in your own country, you cant really expect people to take your opinion seirously, can you?

I know you are shitposting but I might as well.

AR-15- Most of the are direct inpingement.
MCX- Short stroke piston
>>
>>77425192
BEHEAD THOSE WHO DEFAME THE MURDERCUBE
ALL GLORY TO THE MURDERCUBE
>>
>>77424710

This. Its not just some law that can be changed on a leaders whim like here in Aus.

These are literally the rules for your government to follow so the people dont get cucked by them (the reason they even wrote them in the first place is because they had similar issues with their own govt)

Its a shawshank effect in that chipping away over enough years leads to the giant hole in the wall
>>
>>77424004
This desu
OP is a shaking sweating Tumblr faggot confirmed
t. A literall faggot with a twink BF
>>
File: 165_b.jpg (170 KB, 896x658) Image search: [Google]
165_b.jpg
170 KB, 896x658
>>77423482
>Look at the floor of the Orlando night club, the office park in San Bernardino, the schoolhouse in Newtown CT. Look at the pictures of the bodies and the puddles of blood

Actually there are no pictures, because you referenced fake shootings that never happened.

Why don't you just pretend you banned guns, like you pretend these shootings actually happened, then you be happy.
>>
File: oyve7.png (21 KB, 962x141) Image search: [Google]
oyve7.png
21 KB, 962x141
>>77426076
>>77426525
Why were these deleted?
>>
>>77427040
Because pol is completely compromised.
The war is now.
>>
>>77423374
Because firing a blunderbuss into a crowd of people isn't going to wipe them out.
>>
>>77427206
What about a pickup truck equipped with an 18th century revolver cannon?
>>
Puckle gun.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>77423374

>i dont know what im talking about and i refuse to learn how things operate and the proper terminology because my mind is already made up so i am just going to attack you over and over
>>
>I know nothing about guns or modern weapons, but allow me to forcefully spread my ignorant and emotional opinion on them, whilst disregarding any actual information from informed people because it doesn't fit my narrative

Fuck off, you blithering, Moss infected swine gobbler.
>>
>>77423374
>>blah blah blah

So basically, you're admitting you're ignorant and bigoted, and when someone tries to educate you, you completely ignore them. This is why gun owners think you're retarded, because you are.
>>
Ladies and Gentleman of this thread, especially you americans, remember your history. Our first ten amendments are our Bill of Rights. The rights are inalienable and cannot be denied to us. While they may amend the constitution, the Bill of Rights must remain unchanged. Any attempt to negate any or all of the Bill of Rights will lead to irreconcilable differences between the states and the federal government and will result is a full scale civil war.

If you do not feel that our Bill of Rights is not worth defending then you should really consider leaving this country because you have no clue what it stands for anymore. You have no sanctity for the lives given by your forefathers so you could enjoy this land and live your life in freedom.
>>
>>77427206
how about an 18th century cannon, loaded with grape shot?
>>
>>77423482
>i want these kind of guns off the market
We don't care what you want.
>>
So when Muslims start firebombing gaybars (and normal bars), killing hundreds at a time, what are you going to ban then? Ban gas?
>>
>>77428914
The liberals will lambaste the fossil fuel industry as being responsible for producing such a combustible product and call for an all out ban on combustible fossil fuels.
>>
>>77423374
Eat shit emotional bitch.
Your feelings are not an argument.
>>
>>77423374
>9/11 (3000 deaths, 1000 injured)
>NYC Marathon bombings (3 deaths, 300 injured)
>Fort Hood (13 deaths, 30 injured)
>San Bernardino (14 deaths, 22 injured)
>Orlando (49 deaths, 53 injured)

Honestly, sjw PC bullshit like not reporting terrorist activity because they don't want to offend towel heads have killed more people in the last decade than mass shooters have since they started recording mass shootings.

>Why do you need semi autos for protection when the police/army have a long history of NOT coming save you when you most need it?

Because we all can't live in hipster dreamland

>Roof Koreans single handedly save LA during the riots using semi-autos
>Every part of New Orleans that weren't guarded by communities with semi autos became little africa
>Only places not looted in during black riots was those guarded by people with guns
>>
>>77423374
/K/ is that board you want not /pol/
>>
>>77425965
Ave Nex alea
>>
>>77429054
To be fair, a world running on burning fossilized plants is pretty stupid...
needz cold fusion or ZPMs
>>
Hed have a fucking badass sword too.
>>
File: 1463075249382.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
1463075249382.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>77423593
>>77423482
>>77423374

Bravo. Did you write all of that yourself? You belong on a street corner with a megaphone.
>>
>>77423374
If you want us to take you seriously when you talk about guns it's important that you demonstrate some degree of knowledge about them.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.