[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masculinity in todays' society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: PFCEq.jpg (36 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
PFCEq.jpg
36 KB, 500x617
Anyone else sick of this meme manliness? I see this shit all the time on the internet. People seem to think that masculinity revolves around having a beard, wearing old fashioned clothes, eating steak and raising children (I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do).

Pic related, this is what Reddit thinks a real man looks like
>>
>>77364329
If raising children isn't manly then what is, you edgy faggot? Murder?
>>
Its great way of ripping of men with "issues".

>(I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do).
As long as they came from your seed, it is a manly thing.
>>
File: 178076-thumbs_up.jpg (8 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
178076-thumbs_up.jpg
8 KB, 320x299
There is nothing wrong with it. It might seem misguided or superficial but it's a genuine attempt by this generation to reclaim some form of masculinity, which is being eliminated and vilified every day due to moral decay and a feminized society.

Who gives a shit if they grow a beard? Beards are badass, my old man has one, hes in his 60's and has no notion of this "meme manliness", he is just a man plain and simple. Who cares if they eat steaks? They're fucking delicious, go eat some celery then faggot. Raising children is one of the most masculine things you can do, it's continuing your seed and bloodline, raising them to carry your torch while you and your mate raise them to be the best they can be.

I bet you're some 19 year old nu-male, a skinny hairless lanklet who is intimidated by all this resurgence of masculinity, hilarious.
>>
>>77364329
I am sick of it. I wish the midcentury ideal would come back.

Stoic virtue, good citizenship, etc.
>>
>>77365608

There is some decent content on that website, though.
>>
>>77366302
This guy gets it
>>
>>77366344
Im with Belgium, the 50's - 60's man is the pinnacle of manliness and what we should be aspiring for.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>77364329
>instilling future generations with strong values
>not manly
>>
>>77365684
Women should be the primary caretaker. I think it is stupid to base your masculine identity on something that women are biologically meant for.
>>77366278
Is it really manly though? What makes it manly? Seems like the memes got to you
>>77366302
Kek, this is no resurgence of masculinity. This is like a fashion trend. I have no problem with having a beard or eating a steak but that is not what makes a man.
>>
>>77366489
>>77366302
No, he is wrong. It's an attempt by commercial interests to create a marketable, non-threatening pseudo-identity that they can sell. Magazines, overpriced plaid shirts, "old fashioned' crap. I am very skeptical of the trend (though in the end it is of course as harmless as any other nu-identity out there).

Raising (your own!) children is laudable though.
>>
>>77364329
>repressed homo I see.

Allow me to break it down for you:

>beards are awesome
>muscles are awesome
>even baldness can be fucking awesome if you can pull it off without looking like Jessie Ventura.

And that's because men are awesome.
>>
File: 1465224959765.jpg (40 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
1465224959765.jpg
40 KB, 500x734
>>77366661
>Strong values
Except we all know that this does not happen
>>
>>77366344
That's what the resurgence is trying to reclaim, friend. The beards, the flannel, the blue collar attitude, trying to be independent and raise kids, there is a cultural push of sorts to try to reclaim this. It might seem messy or cheesy but it's the best this generation can do and it's better then nothing, better then giving in entirely and becoming fully feminized.

From here it just grows, one day we may see another cultural reinassance of sorts, especially if this masculinity stays and there is some sort of great war (WW3) or Trump becomes president, and the left starts to die out some more.
>>
Being able to defend yourself, your home and other things you own is probably one of the biggest parts of being a man aside from the other stuff mentioned in the thread (virtue, good citizenship, etc.)
>>
Masculinity = self sufficiency
>>
>>77365608
U r fag.
The website is good. That man probably has good relation with his wife who obeys him.
>>
>>77365608
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>77366947
My point. Strong values come from the father. Nowadays kids get their values from public schools and hollywood because they're not getting values at home. Look at what happens to kids with no fathers and kids whose fathers are valueless liberal cucks.
>>
>>77366861
>>77366777

I'm not denying that businesses have attached to it, but what harm is it? What is so terrible about it? I suppose men should just give in to the feminization, disregard anything that might seem masculine and become limp-wrist nu male faggots. It's better then nothing, and it could turn into something greater if something like >>77366991
could happen. The whole point is, there is potential here. The fact that it is even happening is surprising to me, it didn't need to come about, traditional masculinity, either in appearance or behavior, should have died out a few years ago. But it has stayed with us, and this could be a step in the right direction.
>>
>>77366947
How much should I be earning to get a girl like this?
Given her education is graduation and a job as a receptionist?
>>
>>77365608
>those hips
HNNNGGGGGG
>>
How many of you live with your dads? I do not, never met him. I do not consider him a man. He might be physically/ideally masculine, I do not care if he has a beard, or eat steak as a masculinity statement.

As far as I'm concerned, if I raise my daughter able to make decisions and able to take care of her self in a respectable manner (not being slutty and easy for boys/men), I'd be a man, and my wife raise our son to pick the suitable women to have children with (and raise with) I'd consider her a feminine woman. Physical features are just hormones

>This art is weak in its pretty, pretty frame.
>>
>>77366896
This whole post here illustrates what is wrong with nu-manliness.
>awesome
It is, in a word, juvenile.
>>
>>77364329

This cuck fucking endorses feminism and Yoko Ono. Someone who is a militant vegitarian and would bitch slap him for his 'manly' eating habits.
>>
>>77367639
a man makes himself, he doesn't conform to what society claims is "a man".

if you change yourself to fit society, you have no integrity.
>>
>>77367305

Atleast A million a year for pajeets
>>
File: 1465878672323.jpg (506 KB, 1809x2385) Image search: [Google]
1465878672323.jpg
506 KB, 1809x2385
>>77367463
A girl like that doesn't want you Pajeet. Even if you were a billionaire. That's not how things work in America
>>
>>77365608
>>77366397
>>77367305
that site is fedora tier
>>
>>77364329

fuck that fat anti gun manlet faggot
>>
>>77365608
>implying Art of Manliness doesn't have plenty of good content
>>
File: devon island fake mars.jpg (110 KB, 660x433) Image search: [Google]
devon island fake mars.jpg
110 KB, 660x433
>>77364329
Masculinity as most people think of it is generally as a caricature, and foolish ones at that
>>
>>77367871
You're right, but OP made it clear he thinks it's not a manly thing to raise children.
>>
>getting sick of the most attractive being promoted
>ever
Manly men > other girls > weak vibrator with half dead batteries > feminine men
>>
Masculinity is not a fashion trend, a habit, or a gimmick for the numales to stop feeling like a bitch for a hot minute. Its an idea being steadfast and having heart to change anything. Its not needing anyone elses opinion for assurance and not purpose or insight. You find purpose in things not the athstetics of it. But thats my belief on it
>>
>>77364329
People are eternal children until they have their own to care for. yes a childless man is still mummy and daddys little faggot.
>>
>>77364329
Then let's hear what you think masculinity/being a man is?
>>
File: 1465992001245.jpg (1 MB, 2667x4000) Image search: [Google]
1465992001245.jpg
1 MB, 2667x4000
>>77368182
Shit even the unshopped girl is to thick for me to handle
>>
>>77364329
beards are manlier than some metro sexual stubble
red meat is certainly manlier than sushi
fathering children is pretty much the manliest thing you can do
>>
>>77364329
Being a man is all in the mind. To be a man, you must make your only desire that of self actualization. You will discover that the universe bends to your will for after all, your essence is that of penetration. So the question becomes do you bring the universe to your will, or do you align your will with that of the universe?
>>
Hipsters and lumbersexuals roleplaying as "real men". They remind me of butch lesbians who try to affect pop culture notions of manliness.
>>
>>77368182
Still 10/10 body.
>>
>>77366302
>Raising children is one of the most masculine things you can do
my fucking sides.

is that what you tell yourself to get to sleep at night?

>doing what I now HAVE to do and can't get out of is DEFINITELY manly...even though it completely deprives me of my ability to satisfy my natural instincts as a man
>>
>>77368417
>to thick for me to handle
low-test fagget
>>
>>77367390
False dichotomy. At least I hope so, otherwise the future will be not much to my liking.

And your idea of manliness seems entirely reconstructed, there is nothing authentic about it I don't think. It looks to me like a modern trend that takes inspirations from images of the past, but has no direct link to it. Hence the lover for artifacts of the nineteenth century like beards, in stead of more recent thinks like bluejeans; going back to a dead tradition. Julian the Apostate trying to resurrect a dead paganism, if you want a historical analogy.

Also, if you do not think there is anything wrong with buying into a commercialized identity, you should think long and hard about how we got here. It has a lot less to do with feminism and a lot more with late stage capitalism than you might think.
>>
>>77365608
HIGH TEST
IGH TEST H
GH TEST HI
H TEST HIGH
TEST HIGH
TEST HIGH
EST HIGH T
ST HIGH TE
T HIGH TES
HIGH TEST
HIGH TEST
>>
File: 1447007305428.jpg (34 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1447007305428.jpg
34 KB, 375x375
>>77364329
>People seem to think that masculinity revolves around having a beard, wearing old fashioned clothes, eating steak and raising children (I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do).

So how do you define "manly" you massive faggot? I'd say having an active involvement in your children's lives is a pretty big part of being an adult, it's part of the reason niggers are so fucked up - their daddies run away and mammy has to raise them alone. Are you saying we should live like niggers? Fuck outta here.
>>
>>77368487
How is impregnating and fathering a child, then raising said child not a manly thing to do? It's literally what men are biologically created to do.
>>
>>77366777
>Women should be the primary caretaker. I think it is stupid to base your masculine identity on something that women are biologically meant for.
How's single motherhood been working out?
>>
>>77366777
>Is it really manly though? What makes it manly? Seems like the memes got to you
What makes a man? Penis. What's penis good for? Peeing and making children. What are children without proper father in their lives?
>>
File: vonspee1.jpg (44 KB, 800x678) Image search: [Google]
vonspee1.jpg
44 KB, 800x678
>>77368411
>Loyalty to in-group (nation, family, etc)
>Pride
>Honor and integrity
>Intelligence and intellect
>Putting yourself first
>Camaraderie
>Not taking shit from anyone
>The ability to think critically and reason
Not the complete definition obviously
>>
>>77368682

He wants to raise someone else's child
>>
>>77368487

What are your natural instincts that you are so worried about losing? Staying up until 6am drinking mountain dew while playing Dota 2?
>>
File: 1463057216336.jpg (966 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463057216336.jpg
966 KB, 2560x1600
>>77364329
Agreed. Meme manliness must go.
>beard "culture"
>craft brews
>smoking but only American Spirits
>raising children (especially your wife's son)
>le lumberjack meme
>e-"sports"

>>77366302
>defending meme manliness
I bet you can't even bench 1 pl8 yet you think having a beard makes you alpha or something.

Absolutely harem.
>>
File: 1432925297636.png (181 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
1432925297636.png
181 KB, 477x360
>>77366777
>YOU FELL FOR THE MEME OF BEING A RESPONSIBLE FATHER HUEHUE
So what do you do? Sit around jerking it to anime? Wow how "manly" bro, people really should look up to you. Society is fucked up.
>>
>>77366777
>woman should raise the children
And that's why we have so many faggots and welfare cases. A true man raises his offspring to think, solve, and do for themselves. A woman typically doesn't have the ability to instill these values because of her natural inclination to nurture. Father's teach with tough love.

All that other beard and steak shit is hipster reddit garbage.
>>
>>77364329
Raising your children IS the most manly thing a man can ever do, his ultimate purpose.

What an effeminate failure.
>>
>>77364329
those are all manly things, even if they do not encompass manliness.
What are you a lanklet cuckboi?
>>
>>77366619
HAHAHA, SURE THING M8
>>
>>77364329
>(I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do)
How is it not? Yes I agree about the obnoxious hipster beards and clothing.
>>
>>77368182
THHIIIICCCCCCCC
>>
File: 1444232810315.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444232810315.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>77364329
I don't care about being a man, I'm 27 and I've accepted my fate as a handholdless permavirgin
>>
>>77364329
It's really sad.
Then they will attack this pathetic caricature as silly to try promote the feminisation of men.

I really hope there is a nuclear winter or some shit soon. I don't even care if I die, as long as things get better.
>>
>>77369245
GO BACK TO JAIL JULIAN YOU WEAKLING
>>
File: anteater.jpg (75 KB, 600x688) Image search: [Google]
anteater.jpg
75 KB, 600x688
>>77368287
truth
>>
>>77364329
I've noticed the same thing.
>>
>>77364329
> your women is fully naked on the bed that you payed for
>grab her
>hold her down
>whip out your throbing dick
>stab her with in the vagina with YOUR FUCKING COCK
>after about 20 minutes release millions of babies out of your dick
>deal with you fat moody wife for 9 month
>a human being plops out of her
>for 18 fucking years (or if you're OP, the rest of your life.) you now have a minion that follows you around and calls you daddy

Seems pretty manly to me.
>>
>>77366896
There's nothing wrong with any of these things.

There's however something wrong with telling the world how "manly" you are for enjoying these things, posting pics about it on instagram and tweeting some gay ass shit like #beardpride every 10 minutes.

The problem lies not within what they do but why and how they do it.
>>
>>77368770
>I disagree slightly with this, help people even if it disconviences you but don't let people take advantagr of you.
>>
>>77364329
>having a beard makes u a man meme
fuck that meme. Everyone who wishes they had a beard doesn't know the struggle of shaving everyday.
>>
>>77368569
It's not necessarily about the authenticity, reread what I said after this, just putting it in context. What I mean is, even if it starts as a fashion trend or something to cling on to, that in itself could be the beginning of something greater. Yes it's superficial, yes this generation is materialistic, it's fucked and the world is doomed blah blah etc etc, but it could lead to something greater. The attributes that make a man (self-sufficiency, independence, strength, honor, virtue, etc) could be a next step, with this cultural trend serving as an inspiration to attain these values. At first it appears to be some millennial growing a beard and looking "the part" as a man, but why? Because he wants to reclaim his masculine virtue. It's childish, but noble. Instead of mocking them, we should urge them to actually look into what makes a man.

I'm not entirely an old fag per se, I'm 37, but it's still nice to see this resurgence in our youth of some sort, even if it's in an infantile stage for now, it could lead to something greater. I thought they were done for entirely, and I may be wrong. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>77364329
I'm a degenerate vegetarian and more or less clean shaven. Despite this, I am more of a man than the overwhelming majority of these plebbit faggots, because what qualifies you as a man is having the balls to make your own decisions based on your own convictions. Not growing some disgusting meme neckbeard and talking endlessly about steak because your internet friends think it's "classy". Individual thought and decision making are the hallmarks of manhood.
>>
File: fd8941_5830660.jpg (158 KB, 900x525) Image search: [Google]
fd8941_5830660.jpg
158 KB, 900x525
>>77364329
I agree with based Mike Rowe on a lot of things. Including some politics.

http://mikerowe.com/2015/10/otw-mansman/
>>
>>77366777
>letting a woman raise your children

Kek

A woman can braid their hair, prepare their meals, and take care of them when they are sick, but the act of teaching them life lessons and giving advice should be the mans job
>>
>>77366302
I'm sure acting like a caveman is the best way to show youre masculine.
>>
>>77369784
Another reason why feminism cant entirely dismantled masculinity in general.
Its not the beard, the lumber jack shirt, or the fucking tattoos basically something you can grasp.

Its an idea and you know the thing about ideas is that their bulletproof
>>
The best is always

>girl always posting on social media about how toxic masculinity is, and all men should be in touch with their feelings, it is absolutely okay to not be the stereotypical hyper-masculine male
>proceeds to date literally only hyper-masculine males
>>
>>77370149
Only if it's beneficial to society. For example if you were driving not far from home and you saw a dude with a broken down car then yes you should should help him.
If you were in another country and saw the same thing then you should drive on past. It's only worth it to help people if there is some assurance that the same can be done for you
>>
>>77370432
I repsect that britbong keep on keepin
>>
>>77370635
>women in charge of not being hypocritical
It's only natural that women are attracted to the alpha male and not the beta.
>>
Manliness includes violence indifference and humiliating others.

The true men are all in prison.
>>
>>77364329
Sorry OP, but the manliest thing a man could do is teaching his children on how not to be a pussy cry baby who gets everything done by complaining.

Like you, whining on /pol/ instead of cumming inside a woman and raising your own children.

Faggot.
>>
>>77364329
Steak is pretty delicious though.
>>
File: YFiuJDy.jpg (106 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
YFiuJDy.jpg
106 KB, 1280x853
>>77370635
You gotta get your beta orbiters from somewhere mang
>>
>>77370635
>it is absolutely okay to not be the stereotypical hyper-masculine male
>>proceeds to date literally only hyper-masculine males

emma watson.tiff
>>
>>77364329
Masculinity is a broad concept in the sense that there's not one holy path to being a man.

Masculinity means being strong, handy and charismatic.

Being strong implies many things. You don't need to abide by all these things but if you're strong you'd likely have some of these.
>Eating high protein foods
>Working out
>Being involved in sports
>Work with your hands or have a physically demanding job
>Having high testosterone which sometimes also implies balding and having facial hair

These are just examples. Being masculine is not a Quore article list of things.
>>
File: mvZfaX5.jpg (62 KB, 629x634) Image search: [Google]
mvZfaX5.jpg
62 KB, 629x634
>>77364329
>>
a hipster beard consider manliness? no thanks.
>>
>>77371048
Being masculine just means being capable and having self control.
>>
>>77371318
But i genuinely like blue rare steaks, cigars, and booze
>>
>>77368182
10/10 DAMN
>>
>>77371318
There is nothing wrong with steaks and whisky you faggot.
>>
>>77371621
she is the perfect breeding monster.
>>
>>77371586
Then that's fine. The problem is faggots who need other people to validate their choices, if you've decided of your own volition that you like those things then good for you.
>>
>>77371586
nobody cares. if these types of things define you as a man, you need to kys.
>>
>>77371318

I use a straight razor already cause I can grow a beard in a week, safety razors go dull in two uses and every retard that has challenged me to a beard off has pubes on their face while I'm rocking a cave man look.
>>
>>77368079
liar. She can suck my dick for $100K
>>
>>77371730
she has it all bruh, i once fucked a hooker like that, she was ruski though, one of the best fucks i've had too.
>>
>I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do
Men should be the ones to support the whole family AND to be able to defend them. Thats what a man does. By taking care i mean: bringing home money for a decent living, supporting your kids, educating your kids and doing whatever it takes to keep the family together.
>having a beard
I know a lot of people who can't grow a beard but are 300% manlier than beardfags
>wearing old fashioned clothes
Its called normcore or just wearing normal clothes, not using them as a fashion statement.
Wearing old clothes is just nu-male faggotry.
>eating steak
Literally fedora tier. It should be eating healthy high protein foods.
I bet 90% of those "manly" men faggots idolize can't even hunt or won't even be able to slaughter a pig/cow/rabbit to get some food.
>>
>>77371440
Isn't that just more descriptive of a human being in general?
>>
>>77371318
>cuckold cleanup
>>
>>77364329
I'm on board with this idea of manliness. One exception/clarification tho. Its the supporting of the children and setting a good example of manhood that is the key part of the manliness...not the actual day to day caring for the children. A good father should be around whenever possible but the key part is making sure the roof is overhead, food is on the table etc
>>
Being an adult requires self-doubt. Not the beta, self-loathing kind, but an ability to criticise one's own actions and behaviour and to come to logical conclusions with those criticisms in mind. Most postmodern 20-somethings are not truly adults, as they have not broken out of narcissistic, adolescent self-belief. This applies to both women and men.

Being specifically a man is about stoicism and an self-control, adopting the gender role that nature has set out for you.

Most millennials are unlikely to ever be an adult man/woman, seeing as they have been educated to see gender as non-existent, and control over one's emotions as cold and cruel.
>>
>>77371939

I believe you. A lot of yuropee'an cuntries allow prostitution so you get a lot of women, with many different body types and ages.

Here in the US of A, prostitution is for beaten up crack whores with missing teeth, uneven eyes and dark skin complexions. Even the "decent" women would charge you like $800+.
>>
A "real man" has to look like Mario/Josef Stalin? Fucking hipsters-I bet this "man" is also expected to shave with a straight razor, drink IPA beer, and eat steel cut oats for breakfast.
>>
A secure sense of independence is the only thing that matters. If you need someone else to give you a list of manly traits then you're a woman.
>>
>>77372120
you can get decent whores (for US standard) in Vegas.
>>
>>77372022
Hahaha no.
Whiney faggots who whimper the moment you frown at them and vain woman who only enjoy manipulating others constitutes the vast majority of society.
>>
>>77371939
tell me about the experience of going to a hooker. I wanna go this weekend.
>>
>>77370514
Indeed, thats how its always been
>>
Its a backlash against Nu-male culture. It's not perfect but these are people desparate to not become a male with a vagina.
>>
>>77372120

Yeh, i'm not talking about street whores, they work in places called studios. Most of them are clean, i wouldn't go for kisses though, i don't like kissing prostitutes. Here, you can usually fuck in those studios for like 50 for half an hour.
>>
>>77372459
>Its a backlash against Nu-male culture
lol, but it IS the numale culture.
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>77371586
>>
REAL MANLINESS
>taking a women's virginity
>raising children you are 100% sure are yours
>ability to box / wrestle
>being able to fire / aim a gun
>being able to clean / maintain a gun
>being able to clean / maintain yourself and your property
>sticking to your guns
>they can't change your mind, but you can change the subject (i.e., stick to your values, but don't be autistically rambling about your dumb pet pol issues 24/7)
>not being afraid of the opinions of women and weak leftist men
>not apologizing for any aspect of your identity
>maintaining a respectful relationship with your family, especially your father and your grandfathers

MEME MANLINESS:
>beards
>le ak-47, le revolver, le mosin nagant
>heavy drinking
>craft beer nonsense
>gluttony
>fasting
>suspenders, flannels, manner of dress - really nothing to do with masculinity outside of dressing like a total homo
>confessing your "feelings" every 5 minutes
>thick glasses
>balding
>raising another man's child
>being able to play an instrument
>activism
>>
File: kfdtxSy.png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy.png
630 KB, 767x748
>>77372586
They're not Numales really, just odd
Numales are the betas that populate progressive groups.
>>
>>77371874
Cigars, booze , and undercooked meat does not define me colgate imposter. I said it as a question on why are these certian items beta.
>>
>>77372459
Technically they still are since they becoming the embodiment of the caricature that women think men used to be like
It's basically feminism reloaded
>>
>>77370097
agreed. Isn't being a "man" just not giving a fuck and doing whatever you want?
>>
>>77372732
I see americans always miss the point. the image and my text is about: IF you think THOSE things make you a man, aka: they define you as a man, then you aren't one.
>>
File: 1462429853901.jpg (72 KB, 499x389) Image search: [Google]
1462429853901.jpg
72 KB, 499x389
>raising children isn't manly

It's pretty manly if you don't want your son end-up being a nu-male beta faggot like OP or some canadian moose fucker.
>>
>>77372670
I should also note that meme manliness isn't necessarily bad 100% of the time, but those things are essentially a very SHALLOW masculinity. TRUE masculinity comes from the things listed above.
>>
>>77372236
I didn't go to her house, famalam, i went to a studio. thhey usually have 2--5 women that work there. You get to see them, if you like one of them you tell her you want to fuck with her, pay the service and you go in the room. They have showers and all, at least here. I prefer to take a shower first, then the girl comes in and fuck her brains out bro. Just be careful with the condom, you don't want any bullshit for a fuck.

Careful to not cum too early you will miss those euro, happened to me once.
>>
>>77372670
>they can't change your mind
Faggot, the confidence in yourself to deal with sometimes being wrong is manly. Only sissy faggots don't have the balls to examine their beliefs.
>>
File: 1465350863168.jpg (88 KB, 499x624) Image search: [Google]
1465350863168.jpg
88 KB, 499x624
>>77372658
Thanks dad
>>
>>77372135
Lol ipa's are okay if you like then for me lagers are the way to go
>>
>>77372816
This
>>
>>77371586
the problem is those faggots acting like they know what they talk about because people circlejerking on le reddit all buy the same stuff and act as if that stuff is the only good thing in the world.
>>
>>77372670
>implying bald men aren't manly

i mean if you try and hide it with a comb over sure
>>
>>77372670
>being able to play an instrument
Thats not meme manliness, that is not even a part of the subject.
>>
>>77364329

https://youtu.be/55zO7G5WX0g
>>
>>77364329
A man who marries a pure virgin, sires several children with her and provides strong alpha male leadership to his family is the definition of masculine.

If you're talking about white knight faggots who "man up" by marrying a single mom with a mystery meat kid, then I agree.
>>
>>77372853
Well fuck i missed that. But serious toothpaste how the fuck is cuckold and fedora manly?
>>
>>77364329
>People seem to think that masculinity revolves around
>having a beard,
Northern European cuckery.
>wearing old fashioned clothes,
Northern European cuckery
>eating steak
Northern European cuckery
>and raising children (I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do).
Manly thing to do. Raising kids means you were able to fuck a woman and breed.

What's the point?

Manliness in Mediterranean countries is equal to:
>big cock and use thereof
>getting women
>getting more women
>dressing nicely and fashionably
>being serious dudes. No bullshit people.
>not being a faggot
>camaraderie, bros, etc.

All those images from the 80s, 90s and 2000s, like for e.g. "According to Jim" is seen in Mediterranean countries like a parody of manliness.

But we understand your MSM created the myth of child-rearing to educate niggers and white thrash not to abandon their women after unprotected sex.

This I respect.

For us, child-rearing our own offspring is natural as breathing, so we don't need to be reminded of it every time.

But you... you need culture.
>>
>>77364329
>raising children
that's the only thing on there that is essentially manly
if you do not have children, you're a genetic dead end, contribute to the death of the white race and are a cuck

also steak just tastes good
>>
>>77373237
>how the fuck is cuckold and fedora manly?
it isn't. when did I imply that?
>>
>>77371890
use a double-edged instead, less maintenance than a straight razor, much cheaper blades than disposables, cuts about as well as a straight if you get good blades.
>>
>>77373237
I guess he ment that guys that are into fake maliness are often faggots that wear fedora's and are cucks
>>
>>77364329
the only thing less manly than worrying about how manly you are is giving a shit about other dudes worrying about how manly they are
>>
File: the_way_of_men.jpg (23 KB, 228x346) Image search: [Google]
the_way_of_men.jpg
23 KB, 228x346
This is the objective answer to what it means to be a man.
>>
>>77364329
>it's "safe" masculinity

No thanks. Plus it's mainly just an excuse to insult heterosexual men as a form of """humor"""

A "real Man" doesn't worry about what tumblr thinks about masculinity
>>
>>77368770

>putting yourself first
>camaraderie

pick one
>>
>>77366991
reclaim nothing. it's the bourgeoisie cosplaying the industrial working class now that it's safely dead and buried
>>
I wonder what germans and swedes definition of masculinity is?
>>
You can't be masculine if you're unattractive. That's the sad, brutal truth. There's a small percentage of very manipulative, charming men who can game vulnerable women into fucking them, but you have to be very charismatic and machaivellian to pull that off without being attractive.
>>
>>77373696
summarize it
>>
>>77373998
>You can't be masculine if you're unattractive.
HAHAHAHHA
the opposite is true. prettyboys are never masculine.
>>
>>77370677
Which is just another component of puting yourself first.
>>
>>77373998
>You can't be masculine if you're unattractive
>>
The only way to be masculine is to be in control.

And that's why Westerners cannot be masculine. They're not in control of their future, their women and their rights.

Maybe if you live in the woods or something then yes
>>
>>77364329

You probably wouldn't be having this problem if you weren't such a faggot OP.
>>
Maybe I'm wrong but "my masculinity" seems like a way for the cultural elites to get men to not to complain as if legitimate greviances are intrinsically effeminate

>I'm against massive immigration
>HAHAHA CRYING ABOUT IT? Act like a man! STOP COMPLAINING!!
>>
>>77373518
No you didn't i was reffering to the starter pack meme
>>
Omega reporting in

Nothing is manly

There is only survival, and if you are lucky, brief moments of happiness. Being "manly" is for closet homosexuals and virgins
>>
>>77374153
It doesn't even need to be said that there are exceptions, like professional athletes or cult leaders. Most unattractive men who manage to project a masculine, confident image are not world-class MMA fighters, unfortunately.
>>
Just do what you like and enjoy yourself. Don't treat anyone better or worse than they treat you.

There are no rules or requirements. Do what you feel is right and live well.
>>
>>77366777
>Is it really manly though? What makes it manly? Seems like the memes got to you
The role of a father is to teach his children to get ready to get into the real world. The mother should be the caretaker, but you can't expect a mother to provide guidance to her children. Leadership is a masculine trait and fathers are the leaders of the family.
>>
>>77365608
Look at that goofy left arm of hers.
>>
>>77374298
it means: fedora wearing betafags think that eating steak and smoking cigar is what makes a man.
>>
>>77374368
>Most unattractive men who manage to project a masculine, confident image are not world-class MMA fighters, unfortunately.
I never said they were. You, however, said:

>You can't be masculine if you're unattractive. That's the sad, brutal truth.

There are hundreds of millions of men who look like orcs who are more "masculine" than any male model or pop star you care to bring up.
>>
File: 1465922411747.jpg (36 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
1465922411747.jpg
36 KB, 511x509
>>77364329
So basically you mad you can't grow a beard lmao
>>
>>77366302
It's a tossup for me with what you're saying. There's this pseudo manliness that's almost akin to a teenager trying to be an adult as hard as they can. In trying hard to be an adult, they're just proving themselves not an adult.

But I can see what you are saying, it's better to try in futility than give up and be a bitch nu-male, even if it is only superficial. That's an element of manliness in and of itself. In my opinion though, men need philosophical guidance now more than ever in today's age. Aesthetic alone is not anywhere near enough.
>>
>>77374675
>but you can't expect a mother to provide guidance to her children
This. Women nurture, Men guide. Healthy children need BOTH, two halves of one whole.
>>
>>77373696

>German guy recommending a book written by a literal faggot.

Makes sense. Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>77374071
it's a short read. Just read it fgt. tl;drs are for females and morons
>>
>>77366302
Meanwhile living wage slave jib under some corporate entity slowly having all of your money stolen by foreign entities?

Truly this is the nu age of masculinity.
>>
>>77372670

>>balding is unmanly

Worrying about hair or other men's hair is the definition of unmanly, faggot.
>>
>>77375521
I have great books waiting to be read. I won't waste time on some german cuck's recommendation on neo-pol
>>
>>77364329

Kill yourself.
>>
>>77364329
now this is manly as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuh4Q-8ZFmM

>not giving a shit
>playing with fire
>deep voice
>sticking penis in holes no matter who it belongs too

This is what i think is "manly" ofcourse thats not always positive lol
>>
>>77364329
>>
>>77367369
on point
>>
>>77368417
Ah good old giraffe.
>>
Just lift weights and eat right. Everything else will fall into place naturally.
>>
>>77368804
I've been smoking American Spirits since I was 16, 10 years ago, and this is the first time I heard about them being a nu-male signaling device. Fuck you, you cuck.
>>
>>77366777
Have you seen the result of people being raised by single mothers?
Raising YOUR kid should be both of your responsibility.
If a woman wants you to raise somebody elses kid, that's beta as fuck.
>>
File: IJDU.gif (123 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
IJDU.gif
123 KB, 500x387
>>77364329
Beards used to mean something, but I've noticed more often the men that sport them are reddit-tier libs. Here in Austin you can go out any given night and see bearded tattooed bros proudly talk about veganism, feminism, beer (the estrogen jew), Game of Thrones, and the dangers of Lord Trump.

It's the same as the Hitler youth haircut. /fa/ things get hijacked all the time by retards.
>>
>>77367463
A girl with that many piercings, ear stretchers, and dreadlocks?
You need to make about an 8th of weed and a bottle of vodka a day.
>>
>>77373884
This. In the 90's-00's bell bottoms came back without the flower children. The appearance of manliness has now come back without the men,
>>
>>77369574
>and we'll laugh it off, give them shit for ignoring the point of caricature/explain it if they're actually retarded, and fawn over traits and values of manly men all the while.

Yours is the hemisphere that wouldn't end up nuclear winter'd. Apocalyptic SHTF chaos descending would only further the divide regardless. Consider the implications of trying to rebuild societies with (whatever remains of) both sides fighting each other every last step of the way. Don't give up. Things get better because good people start making them get better. We need you with us.
>>
File: Snow sausage.gif (220 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
Snow sausage.gif
220 KB, 400x274
>>77376350
>mfw I have a beard
>I have tatoos
>I love beer
>I watch game of thrones

To be fair though I got the tattoos in the Navy and I love Trump, also I hate vegans. I'm not a hipster cuck I promise.
>>
>>77364329
I'd say you've had a shit dad (or none).
>>
>having some pizza and beer with wife at upscale pizza/bar place
>guys come in
>one has an almost hitler-youth haircut, black frame glasses and then a waxed mustache that comes to points on either side, wearing flanel
>the other is full mountain man mode with poorly trimmed beard, wearing thrift store buttonup
>neither of them appear to be over 130lbs nor do they appear to be able to do pullups
>realize that they're both weak-jawed nu-males, speaking more effeminately than typically
>I've given no indication that I'm paying attention to them and my European wife comments to me how goofy they look
>more absurd than men that carry purses in Europe
>nod in agreement and take another bite of pizza while pseudo-masculine numales prattle on about what beers they've tried.
>>
>>77364329
I think modern masculinity is a joke, but this can actually be used to your advantage. The good news is, anyone can be an "alpha" now. If you really have the desire to get laid, it will make you a tiny bit aggressive and boom, you're instantly more aggressive than 80% of men.

I am one of the few men left who actually values dominance and physical power. I don't want to wear a faggy little suit and work in an office for 8 hours a day. I value independence and survival skills. I think it's important to be able to beat someone in a fight. I'm tired of all these overweight loser men with baby faces who prance around like little fairies and work at Wal-Mart. I hate how none of them can have a serious, real conversation, they make these dorky attempts at "humor", and they sit there on their little phone like a girl. If you call these guys "sexist" or "racist" they get this look of absolute fear on their face, like you've just accused them of murder. They're hurt so heavily by words, in the same way women are. It's pathetic. Women should have never pretended to enjoy these kinds of men, but that's their problem. You still have feminists pushing to make men even weaker, and I'm glad it's working because that means less competition for me.
>>
>>77366344
>Stoic virtue
This, so hard. I read Aurelius and Epictetus and they made so much sense that I felt like an incompetent overemotional jackass afterward. I have since altered my lifestyle to be more stoic and I'm a much better person for it.

This is the kind of thing that needs to be passed on to the millenials. The boys, particularly, need to learn to not be sopping emotional wreckage if they ever expect to get anywhere in life. I refer to the movement as retrosexual, tongue-in-cheek reference to metrosexual, lumbersexual, all the other stupid little subidentities for men that exist. Retrosexuals seek to recover the masculinity of manhood, not to frost tip their hair, wear skinny jeans or generally give a shit about what society thinks of them. Because it doesn't matter what society thinks of you.
>>
This is the end stage of Industrial society.

People have to take things that were traditionally masculine and wear them as fashion symbols like women, because REAL masculinity, i.e. providing with your own personal labor, was replaced by technology, corporations and "services".
>>
>>77376203
He's just being retarded. Hipsters are vaping, not smoking.
>>
>>77376855

>I'm not a hipster cuck I promise.
>being this much of a faggot

Are you a faggot because you have a beard, tats, or love beer? No, its because you get on here and blogpost about it. Stop looking for validation. That's the basis of manliness.
>>
Its just a consequence of how masculinity has been demeaned and trivialized in the media until all people can come up with is this degrading, "funny" caricature.
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (5 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
5 KB, 221x228
>>77366777

>letting a woman raise your children

>>>/out/
>/gtfo/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77376855
If you're still military fit and /k/ you're probably good m8. The Austin types typically know nothing about firearms and either have the same body type as the OP or go to yoga
>>
>>77377353
Interesting theory actually. There are very few things nowadays that people are forced to learn how to do (in terms of performing labor). We're molded by our environment, and we've been cozy for a bit too long.
>>
>>77377663
I'm just shooting the shit on an imageboard, fucking around. I don't need validation, and I recommend you drop the tough guy act, I doubt you have a clue what the basis of manliness is.
>>
>>77377353
this

just imagine putting some 21 year old of these days into a time machine and bring him into the 1950's
>"Oh what a manly overall you have there, mr. Carpenter"<
>>
>>77364329
you feminine trash. get out of my board
>>
>>77377931

Oh look, you're further justifying. It's almost like you give a shit what people on an imageboard think about you. Unmanly.

>I doubt you have a clue

That's projecting. I'm giving you clues, and you say I have no clue. That means you have no clue.
>>
>>77364329
There is nothing more Manley than raising your kids and responsibly providing for your family.
>>
>>77378658
Actually, I no longer give a fuck about people judging me if I am being manly, I just want to have enough money to support myself, and If I ever meet a proper lady, I will woo her and marry her and have perfect nuclear family.
But it will not happen because I like being myself more then caring to appeal to filthy roasties
>>
>>77366302
nice post
>>
>>77379079
>I no longer give a fuck about people judging me

That's a manly trait.
>>
>>77372670
>>taking a women's virginity
Nice bait.
Even 14 y/o can do that in school. Doesn't make him manly.
>>
>>77366777
>Women should be the primary caretaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMG-FdCGtM
>>
File: 1462650654334.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1462650654334.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
It's our own fault for letting 'masculinity' be commodified.

It's supposed to just be a state of being. Now it's been turned into a fashion accessory.

Just do what you want to do and have a good reason for it.
>>
>>77366278
But what about my wife's son?
>>
>>77366302
I think it's a sterilized and politically correct simulation of masculinity so that numale types can feel like they're men while still being socially acceptable in today's society.

You'll notice most of these idiots with beards and flannel shirts are fat nerds with no muscle. They don't lift or play sports or fight or hunt. They are domesticated reddit types with cushy office jobs.

It's a completely superficial fashion trend meant to keep us docile and subservient. Looking like some redneck or lumberjack from the 1930s does not make you a man.
>>
>>77376203

Actually, in most places, spirits are considered hipster cigs

Newport master race reporting in

>pull out a newport
>black people dont like at you like the other whiteys anymore
>>
>>77379079
>If I ever meet a proper lady
If you are above, say 24 y/o, then you don't have a lady because either:
a) Your standards are way too high, or
b) You are a manslut.
>>
>>77377353
Now this is actually a good point. Didnt even occur to me about technology and man. Then artificial sex/womb bots is a threat to both male and female
>>
>>77370456
>needing to affirm your beliefs using some B-list celebrity's blog
>>
File: jewmethod.png (95 KB, 878x506) Image search: [Google]
jewmethod.png
95 KB, 878x506
>>77364329
look at the shill
all shills are kikes, post holohoax busting anti kike propaganda in every shill thread while sageing
>>
>>77364329
Definition of manliness is quite simply a stereotype of what most of them men are doing.
If most men are pot bellied fat fucks who spend all day playing video games, that becomes the definition of manliness for that era. It's that simple
>>
Pretty easy: To be a real man, you gotta be nice and strong.

If you're just nice, you're a beta pushover.
If you're just strong, you're a bully.

If you're both, you're a man and everyone will love you.
>>
>>77379436

This. I took a girls virginity when we were both 14. I was still a 14 year old faggot
>>
>>77370635
>>77370813
It's the compassion thing. Has its purpose but makes us way, way too damn easy to manipulate because a person no longer feeling shit signals mission complete.
It doesn't register as hypocritical to us because we're approaching it as
>it's ok to not be stereotypical hyper-masculine male, it doesn't make you less of a person
Not
>it's ok to not be stereotypical hyper-masculine male, it doesn't make you less attractive
We fuck our own over in the same way. Replace stereotypical hyper-masculine male with HWP female who cares for her appearance.

Not sure what the solution is really.
>>
>>77372670
add "frequents anime imageboard" to the list m8
>>
>>77379079
>I no longer give a fuck about people judging me
Good move brachu. Worry about self, family, friends and work, disregard the bullshit from anyone else.
>>
It has to be meme manliness because actual manliness is violence. The defining thing for men all over the world throughout history is violence, I don;t mean that in a good or bad way, it just is what it is.
>>
>>77379669
I am 25 and I never had proper GF
I am no manslut, I fucked only hookers whom I paid for, and their total number is 7
Maybe my standards are too high, but in my opinion standard of female who actually takes passion in what her do, care about me, have 1 or few common interests, and look decent is not high at all.
I also dislike dumb whores.
>>
>>77372670
>fasting

Fuck you faggot and burn in hell you atheist
>>
>>77366777
>Women should be the primary caretaker.
Welcome to 2016 grandpa. Guess what? Women can have jobs now and men can raise kids now.
>>
>>77366302

>Raising children is one of the most masculine things you can do: t. KEK

Men fuck women out of instinct, raising kids is for women. Have fun with your bull's kids though.
>>
>>77380329

No, violence is boyish. Thats why grunts in armies are mostly 18-22. Machievelli said if he were to manage an army, he would not take recruits older than 18
>>
File: 1442129834131.gif (754 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
1442129834131.gif
754 KB, 400x358
>>77364329
>I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do

Because fatherhood is the zenith of manliness you idiot
>>
>>77380373

>hasnt had a gf
>uses prostitutes

Im not making fun of you, Im just saying thats gonna make it tough to have a really solid connection with your would be wife. It may be hard to respect her much more than you respected the prostitutes
>>
>>77364329
"manliness" and "masculinity" shouldn't even be thought about, it should just be natural male behaviour. D'you think people in the pre-1968 world talked about this shit? Do you think Muslims talk about this shit today?
>>
>>77379952
what if you are neither nice nor strong
>>
>>77380692
Machiavelli is violent as well, just because he wouldn't be doing the killing personally, he'd still be ordering it. Violence is the trademark for males.
>>
File: 1419469264604.gif (43 KB, 255x127) Image search: [Google]
1419469264604.gif
43 KB, 255x127
>>77378322
lel whatever you say my man, try not taking the banter too seriously.
>>
File: trophyyy.png (227 KB, 380x316) Image search: [Google]
trophyyy.png
227 KB, 380x316
>>77366302
winnaaaaaaaaaaaar
>>
>>77364329
>(I'm serious, there are people who think raising children is a manly thing to do).

Get fucked degenerate.
>>
>>77364329
You're fucking retarded if you think fatherhood is not manly.
>>
>>77366777
>Raising kids are for betas XDXDXD
Product of single motherhood right here.
>>
>>77379554
That is a fair point, however look at what I posted here >>77370397
It's a step in the right direction, the fact that they're acting and dressing this way means they want to feel masculine in the first place, so instead of berating them, take note of that as a symptom of their needs and address it. Mentor them, school them, give them advice on how to be manly, whatever. But you won't get anywhere berating or mocking them.
>>
>>77380873
then you are a woman
>>
>>77380902

I guess what Im saying is I hope your not implying niggers are manly when they violently shoot playgrounds, or Dylan roof and his nu-male buddies are manly when they shoot churches of people, or that the snackbars are manly for terrorism
>>
>>77380811
Respect is earned, not given
My Future Wife will find a way to earn mine.
Hookers only given me something, and I doubt it was respect
>>
>>77380373
Fucking prostitutes is degenerate.
> I also dislike dumb whores.
Then why do you fuck them?
>>
>>77380329
>implying women aren't violent
>>
>>77381716

Fair enough.

I guess what Im saying is that Ive seen men fall into a self fulfilling prophecy by using hookers. They are not great with women because they dont respect women. So they get a hooker that they dont respect. And that kinda reinforces the cycle

That said, free market is best market, and consenting adults can do whatever the fuck they want. As long as you can keep the two things straight in your head, you should be coolio bro
>>
>>77374242
This. This this this. They didn't come up with it, they just go after it because it's strength. Stoicism and self control and emotional restraint get exploited all to fuck. Maintain it, don't rise to the bait, and don't drop the issue. If it's a legitimate grievance that needs to be addressed it SHOULD be complained about if that doesn't happen. Stand your ground and make your voices heard. Common sense speaks volumes.
>>
>>77364329
>He thinks raising children isn't manly

Unless it's another child, playing with kids and raising kids is attractive and manly. what could possibly be your argument against raising children.

Die out, be a nigger and sire children and never see a single one of them, is that you idea of being a man? Because that's what you sound like.
>>
>>77381587
I'm not implying it's a virtue or vice, just a distinctly male attribute, the defining one imo.
>>
>>77381353
what if a guy acts like that though

Not nice like a beta pushover, but also not strong like a bully.

Like that weird outsider kid in high school who didn't fit in anywhere and never talked to anyone.
>>
File: 1465598134946.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465598134946.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>77381353
>this thickens the plot
>>
File: ok.png (46 KB, 374x255) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
46 KB, 374x255
how to be a man
>take responsibility for yourself, your actions, and your people
>be honorable; stick to your agreements and play fair
>never let people put you down
>be just and never let wrongdoing pass without punishment
>never let peer pressure sway your decision
>be your own man
>courage, duty, country
what you grow on your face and put in your stomach for nourishment has nothing to do with masculinity in and of itself. if you eat a steak or grow a beard because society tells you it's wrong, you ARE being masculine by not following arbitrary rules and being your own man.
having a child is not masculine in and of itself, either, but it is showing duty to mankind by continuing the species and raising children is the greatest test of responsibility there is. you might fail, of course, but it's better than being some shut-in.
>>
>>77381942
Women can do violence yes, but it doesn't define them the way it does men.
>>
>>77368487
You didn't give a single argument, all you did was spout memes like an underage idiot.
>>
>>77382361
4chan
>>
>>77382361
then the person browses 4chan and probably becomes a trap

it's what happened to me
>>
>>77382361
You're cool dude. Doesn't matter. Don't let these faggots define your life.
If you're happy with yourself, then you are better than 90% of depressed shitposters here who come here solely to project their despair onto other to feel good for themselves.
>>
>>77381838
Because I sometimes feel urge to be a degenerate sinner, it feels nice. And afterwards depending on quality of fuck I regret or do not regret spending my money on getting my dick wet. No human is perfect, and sometimes my urges make a difference on my behaviour.
No man is without sin etc, I try to be the best I can, and God forgives me.

>>77382147
>They are not great with women because they dont respect women.
But I do not respect any human at first contact. As I said, respect is earned. But because I do not show any female I meet same respect I show my long term friends ( and mind you, I have female friends, and I even have female orbiter) I almost never have chance to show her mine respect or earn her respect.
And hookers are a product I rent, that's it. I would greatly respect female who could impress me so much I would fell in love meme.
>>
>>77368487

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFtfe0oaPc
>>
>>77364329
MUH TOXIC MASCULINITY

Now go back to wearing your skinny jeans and eating tofu, you weak fucking nu-male cuck.
>>
File: 1464912471630.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464912471630.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>77382590
>neither nice nor strong
4chan

>strong but not nice
bodybuilding forums

>nice but not strong
reddit

>nice and strong
facebook
>>
>>77364329
Having a child is what manly people do. You are not a man until you have a child. Childless males are simply adolescents.
>>
>>77366489
fuck off reddit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.