[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Americans, why dont you just ban the Full auto AR-15? or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: ar-15.jpg (56 KB, 750x167) Image search: [Google]
ar-15.jpg
56 KB, 750x167
Hey Americans, why dont you just ban the Full auto AR-15?
or just make a civilian version of it?
>>
>>77346306
It is banned, you ignorant shit for brains.
>>
>>77346306
>why dont you just ban the Full auto
fully automatic weapons are pretty much banned already, unless you're a licensed dealer or a historical collector willing to shill out thousands of dollars, you will never be able to own a fully automatic weapon in the united states

you can get around this by using bump fire stocks that simulate fully auto,albeit with greatly decreased accuracy or like just make the modifications yourself, which are illegal but depending on the firearm, it could be as easy as a shim. *cough* kalshinkov *cough*.
>>
>>77346306
Only allow bolt action rifles for hunting
>>
>>77346306
Dane, do you really want to give the Australians a run for their Koalabucks?

Stop shitposting this hard.
2/10 made me use the term Koalabucks
>>
>>77346848
Don't even mention bump firing to these brain dead fucks. They can't get their head around the difference between automatic and semi-automatic
>>
>>77347029
>hunting
Is not the reason the second amendment exists.
>>
>>77347249
i actually saved a picture of the shim i refereed to the other day from this board but kinda scared to repost it cause i dont wanna get B& and V&'d.
>>
It is banned and there is a civilian version. Wouldn't even matter though, the chink that shot up Virginia Tech used a couple of .22 hand guns.
>>
>>77347029
Don't you have a potato to eat instead of shitposting?
>>
Do Americans need to sit for a gun license before they can go buy a gun?
>>
>>77346306

had a nice chuckle
>>
Owning full auto isn't illegal. Making and selling new ones is
>>
>>77346306
automatic weapons ARE banned
>>
File: 1465510128686.jpg (130 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
1465510128686.jpg
130 KB, 720x677
>>77346306
If you don't know what you're talking about don't hold ignorant opinions.
It is more important to know hat you're talking about than spewing ignorance or lies if you know what you're saying is wrong.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+the+AR+15+full+auto
>>
>>77347029
What difference would that make? Semi automatic rifles are god tier for hunting. Nothing like quick follow up shots for a humane kill, or varminting/pest control. I wish city dwelling plebeians wouldn't talk about shit they don't know a god damn thing about.

Oh, and the 2nd Amendment is about security in a free state, it has nothing to do with hunting.
>>
>>77347029
>Only allow bolt action rifles for hunting

Nope.

I use a bolt action .30-06 for hunting, too. And, I love it, it's a magnificent work of art and technological precision. But go fuck yourself if you're going to dictate to me that's the only option available to me.

There's a huge difference between taking an elk or a deer down or facing a bear or a wild hog. You'd have to live in the U.S. to fully comprehend just how important it is to pest control wild hogs, and it's a suicide wish to go after those with a bolt action. You definitely want a semi-auto chambered in an ass-wrecking caliber, plus a hand gun in something like .45 ACP or at least .41 mag ... those God damned things will kill and eat you. Scarier than a bear.

If you think going up against even small bears with a bolt action is sane, I assure you that you will be scattered piles of bear shit around the woods next week.
>>
>>77347782
Its not illegal to post it, just to possess it faggot. At least describe he shim, I've never heard of this so I'm interested.
>>
>>77348115
>Freedom hating anti Westerners will oppose this video's

https://www.full30.com/video/d0f043e7965d4ecf4c3ac35c5ea9d47b
>>
>>77346306
>1 post by this ID

What's with the latest influx of hit-and-run threads?
>>
File: 20160615_084704.png (77 KB, 1059x558) Image search: [Google]
20160615_084704.png
77 KB, 1059x558
>>
>unironically replying to an obvious troll thread

Idiots.
Also sage
>>
File: 1465734402881.jpg (89 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1465734402881.jpg
89 KB, 800x600
>>77348246
>>
>>77348286
Considering the entirety of the antigun movement is Poe's law no it is very important to constantly bash these retards down trolling or not.

Stopping the spread of ignorance is important especially in defense of our natural rights
>>
File: 1459941285879.jpg (15 KB, 480x571) Image search: [Google]
1459941285879.jpg
15 KB, 480x571
>>77348272
>>
>>77348325
Oh, pfft. Seen that. It's not really a shim though.
>>
>>77346812
>>77347799
>It is banned
nope

>and there is a civilian version.
the select fire version is not prohibited to civilians, thus the semi-auto version is better described as just an AR-15 variant, of which there are many.

you have to buy pre-1986 manufacture if you want automatic or burst (or any other select fire option, if there were one), that's all. this could change at any time, with the repeal of one bit of law.

>>77347782
...shim? a drop-in auto-sear? i post a picture of it almost every month. nothing's gonna happen to you. not all BCGs are compatible with a DIAS, so they're not always an option. i don't think bumpfire/slidefire can attain the cyclic rate that an automatic could, whether it was made that way or converted with a DIAS. conversion is illegal, but knowing/talking all about it is protected by the 1st amendment.

>>77346848
hundreds if not thousands of people have them. i'm sorry your perspective is poorfaggy. we have more than enough of these for a fight, and after the fight, we'd have even more.
>>
File: omf.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
omf.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
>>77348455
oh... that thing. ech
>>
>>77348283
>>77348286
>being trolled because OP wanted to

its our thread now

motivate people to get rich, get out of faggot liberal states, and buy assault rifles

WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE IT YET, /POL/
>>
>>77346306

>Full auto AR-15
That'd be the M-16, which you need a special ATF license to own M-16's made before 1986 as a civilian. M-16's made after 1986 are banned for civilians.
>civilian version
That'd be the AR-15, the semi-automatic only version
>>
>>77348695
License? No, cuck (tax) stamp and registration? Yes.
>>
>semi-auto version is a civilian one
how fucking stupid is that?

it is still fast enough to be a murder machine
>>
>>77348506
To be fair the cheapest select fire M16 or AR-15 is going to run you $15k+ and even the old registered DIASs are just as bad. Also a lot of states specifically restrict certain NFA items like machineguns
>>
>>77348916
My dick is fast enough to be a murder machine
>>
>>77348695
a fully automatic AR-15 is not necessarily an M16. for instance, it might be missing the carry handle or the bayonet lug, thus it would no longer meet the CONARC (and others) list of requirements for adoption.

these designations exist before the weapon does. that is how military procurement works. "build me a rifle with x features" goes into a document first, manufacturers are given the design requirements and take a crack at it, second.
>>
>>77346306
Probably because full auto AR-15s arent a thing
>>
>>77348920
totally in agreement, but i'm not going to spread disinfo just because some poorfag/airsofters can't help themselves from speaking up.
>>
File: work in progress.jpg (2 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
work in progress.jpg
2 MB, 2448x1836
>>77346848
Don't tell anyone, but it's actually really easy to build one of these in a full auto configuration. This semi-auto build required a new bolt and some nigger rigging.
>>
>>77349154
https://youtu.be/jgL4rVN9RR8?t=1m34s
>>
>>77348920
>>77349274
Amerilards, explain to me why you have statistically higher gun murder rates than Europe?
>>
>>77349426
Alright then go to the store and buy some
>>
>>77349449
More niggers and spics.
>>
>>77349449
Niggers
>>
File: Cry-Everytime.png (364 KB, 666x419) Image search: [Google]
Cry-Everytime.png
364 KB, 666x419
>>77349370
>it's actually really easy to build one of these in a full auto configuration

>>77346306
>Full auto AR-15

I don't get this meme.

Full auto is fucking useless unless you're in a military context and you need to lay down suppressive fire. You're trading ammunition and accuracy for a field of fire. If your aim is NOT suppression, you've traded everything you want out of a gun.

Semi-auto fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. You can do suppressive fire with this too.

Full auto is like a boogeyman from the left and some secret wonder of the right, but it's functionally worthless for all the scenarios both parties worry about.
>>
>>77349370

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/09/11/atf-approves-post-86-machine-gun-form-1/

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/how-can-person-legally-obtain-nfa-firearms

http://atfform1.com/
>>
>>77349786
Don't worry, I got my cuck stamp before I installed that short barrel.
>>
>>77349758
this is mostly true.

the army asked for the M16 in the first place because they found there was virtually no difference in the battlefield effectiveness between semi-automatic fire and those spray-and-pray "assault" maneuvers the germans taught us. clearly, if you are in that context, you might as well gain ground while statistically killing/disabling as many enemy combatants as you would have otherwise.

aimed semi-auto fire is still superior in most situations the rest of us would find ourselves in.
>>
>>77349758
THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK FULLY AUTO IS MORE LETHAL
>>
>>77349449

Because we have a fucked up suicide culture.

Note that when a mass shooting happens in Norway, or France, it's politically motivated, or motivated as Jihad by religion.

What are mass shootings in the USA? A suicide where the guy who is failing at life takes people with him, especially if he blames those people for his failures.

Columbine, V-tech, Newton, Supreme Gentleman, they all ended the same way "self inflicted gunshot wound"

Aurora was going to end that way but the shooter lost his nerve and suddenly wanted to live.

Dylan Roof, San Bernadino, and Orlando are the exceptions, Dylan Roof's shooting being politically/racially motivated, and San Bernadino/Orlando being religiously motivated/terrorism (though those 2 cases are also suicides, ISIS tends to reach out to fucked up people who are open to the idea of suicide anyway)

We used to have the American Dream, where if you worked hard and had some ingenuity, you'd be successful and rich.

Now people work hard but are stuck at dead end low paying jobs, they have immense pressure to succeed and haven't been taught how to cope with failure, so they can't handle it.

Suicide rates are way up because it's an escape from that failure.

Just like we have most of the world's mass shooting/murder-suicides, we also consume most of the world's opioids. We're 5% of the population but consume 75% of opioid painkillers.

Do we suffer 75% of the world's pain? No. But we abuse those drugs as an escape.

We have a systemic problem in our culture and people are looking for ways to escape it. Suicide, drugs, becoming NEETs playing video games and watching movies all day disconnected from society It's all symptoms of the problem.
>>
File: VSS.gif (522 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
VSS.gif
522 KB, 200x150
>>77350233
It's super scary man. You could shoot like, 30 babies per second with fully automatic.
>>
>>77346306
The the AR15 is only semi-automatic and is the civilian version. Full auto ones costs thousands and you have to go through sometimes years of vetting by the government to be approved to own them.
>>
>>77350549
>Years

Yeah no.
>>
>>77347029
WASPs were right. Time to genocide you.
>>
>>77350549
still it's wrong. you should be able to buy w/o any paper work or unrepresented taxation.
>>
>>77351207
It may not be years but its fucking expensive and time consuming, also you must have it registered with the ATF and on top of that its taxed. Not to mention anything considered a machine gun under NFA made after 1986 can't be registered anymore.
>>
>>77346306
WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?
>>
>>77346306
>civilian version of a civilian version of a weapon
>>
>>77346306
1) Already banned
2) The gun in the picture is not an AR-15
3) You are a dumb Scandinavian fuck
>>
>>77346306
>full auto AR-15

sage
>>
>>77347960
Depends on the state, the age of the person and the type of firearm. Some states make a distinction for "military style assault weapons" in terms of the buyer needing to be a certain age to purchase compared to buying other long guns, and pistol buyers needing to be a certain age. Some states have laws regarding concealed or open carry or both requiring a carry permit, others are more straightforward and either don't make a distinction or do not need permits. Some states have different requirements regarding the buyer showing proof of training and being explained the laws regarding carrying in that state from a certified instructor prior to applying for a permit. Part of the reason that there isn't universal 50 state carry in place is the different requirements each one has, and the buyer would need to check reciprocity maps to see what other states would honor their permit from their own state. Waiting times in each state may vary with regard to purchasing by type of firearm as well. It's pretty much on the buyer to know their own state's laws and ordinances since they vary.
>>
>>77346306
Why is this mag straight vs the curved 30 round mag? Is the curve just not needed? Or is it a different chamber
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.