[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZERO HOUR GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 576x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 576x286
Very very late last night (early am here in the u.s.) there was a thread with this image running.

The topic was simple, although the content of the thread varied quite a bit. Basically, what the fuck is going on right now in our society? I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen, and we are unfortunately in the small minority of people who may have a bit of foresight into what is about to happen.

Let me say this. When have they ever been so bold in our lifetimes? Big names, such as George Soros operating in plain sight now for the past year or so, way fucking different than his usual M.O. of working from the shadows.
As our presidential election draws even nearer, I feel more and more wild things are occurring, but even worse, the reactions of the indoctrinated drones are nonexistent.

Really sit and think to yourself. Why the fuck would Obama tell schools that if they do not allow transgender students access to the bathroom of their choice, he will cut their funding. How in the flying fuck does that even remotely benefit our nation? I don't think any person with a shred of sanity can come up with a logical answer to how this declaration benefits our country.
He also goes on T.V. and openly laughs at us, saying only fools believe in racism or prejudice against whites. This is right out in the open, and I feel like only a few years ago this would be met with deafening criticism. Yet it just isn't there today. Their talons are now fully pierced into every facet of media. Some have seen this happening, caught glimpses of the takeover during previous years, yet were ridiculed as delusional. Even here on /pol/, before the shills arrived.

Well now we all know there is no delusion. A complete takeover has taken place. It's 1983 and next year will be 1984. We stand on the prescipice of a terrible event or series of events. Everyone who isn't numbed by their conditioning can feel this.

PREVIOUS THREAD
>>77315519
>>
LAST THREAD BEST POST AWARD

>Look up the mice experiment called "the beautiful ones"

My theory is that civilizations are the ebb and flow of life for humanity at least. As technology grows civilizations last slightly longer. As society evolves around the technology, human nature changes. Think about it. You have a majority of people acting out against a false malevolence in the form of whites. Though to a pandering soft nature it is mirror opposite. When one group added to the mix doesn't add up to a dominant culture, the culture will whither as a whole.

We are on the paradigm of technology, the one thing that remodels society. But technology (for lack of better words) is being stifled by a select few. Many technologies are not being made because there is no money in something with near perpetual energy. Thus society has stunted itself. When something is stunted, nature dictates that is lives or dies. We are dying as a species. The right people with the reigns have created a malicious maelstrom of Armageddon proportions. One collapse is all it takes now. Humans will only be more violent from here on out. There is no backpedaling in evolution, there is simply building over what already exists. I wish I could tell you all who I am or what I know but I can't. I will tell you to prepare to save your families at any cost, if you had no motivation before for yourself, take a step forward for the people who have yet to need you. In a year's time I suspect this website or maybe even /pol/ will be gone. You can screencast this for future validation. Either way we are all on borrowed time.
>>
I don't know about you fellow folks but I really think that we have crossed a point of no return in which even with a president such as Trump which is the best suited for the job will not be able to fix the mess we're in.

We're fucked monetarily,socially, and culturally.

End times are near but not as near as some of you might think. Give it ten years.
>>
panic
PANIC
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>77325511
>But technology (for lack of better words) is being stifled by a select few. Many technologies are not being made because there is no money in something with near perpetual energy.
Back to Tumblr with ya.
>>
thread will be slow for a few minutes as others post final remarks on the sinking first thread.
>>
>Why the fuck would Obama

because he's an asshole

>why would Soros

because he's a jew

after all's said and done the only conspiracy we're likely to uncover is one of liberal incompetence
>>
File: 1465435836368.jpg (107 KB, 596x496) Image search: [Google]
1465435836368.jpg
107 KB, 596x496
Will anyone kill Trump or will (((they))) use his deportation policies as a way to foster devotion to the Democrats from mudslimes and spics? It seems like the political parties aren't yet polarized enough.
>>
>>77325419
>>77325247
It's not condescending. I don't mind people having views other than my own. The LGBT movement is a powerful and destructive force. Being inside it for quite some time, it's tragic. There is a lot of mental illness caught up in it all and the mentally weak get caught up in it very easily. Common Core teaching things like transgenderism at such a young age I think is going to be destructive and is going to be an effective tool in the downfall of society. The next generation of children especially in the US are so fucked.

I do live like a female though I know I am not one biologically. I'm not delusional and if anything you can consider it akin to an extreme bodymod that makes me feel better. I feel different and alienated than other people. I got lucky with my genetics or I didn't develop properly so I pass to most people it seems. Life is strange.
>>77325225
I guess I do have some electronics experience. Still dead desu
>>77325134
I want to buy a gun soon.
>>
File: 1455203700800.jpg (71 KB, 442x463) Image search: [Google]
1455203700800.jpg
71 KB, 442x463
>mfw /pol/ has slowly turned into a death cult
>>
>>77325627
It'll happen near an American election, I bet. 2020? 2024? Who knows.
>>
>>77325948
>I want to buy a gun soon

Pretty good idea, to be honest. Guns are pretty good at leveling the playing field, even for girly men. Thing is, you want to get up with other people in large numbers who also have guns, because other people are going to be doing the same. You want to be in the bigger crowd when that happens.
>>
>>77326036
>pol wasn't already a death cult
>>
File: Comfy_Ruins_2.gif (509 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Ruins_2.gif
509 KB, 500x477
>>77326036
I am absolutely okay with this.
>>
>>77326036
/pol/ has been a death cult since ebola chan
>>
>>77325511
This anon seems to know more than he is saying and it passes me off. Deep down I know it doesn't matter though. We all have to live based on our own merits, the time for living for others sake is for better or forthrightly worse coming to an end. We are all ultra self aware now. We know something bad is coming. We know that nothing can be done. What hope exists? The bible?
>>
>>77325939
I think you're underestimating Trump. He knows what's going on. He's not a pawn, he's playing the game too.
>>
>>77326160
this
>>
>>77325939
I worry that Trump is legitimate, not a plant. However his rhetoric is fantastic for (((them))) because it helps to polarize us against each other much more rapidly and profoundly than just their BLM and LGBTQRXTUV propaganda was.

It's a fucking horrible lose-lose situation for us. We have to support Trump because he is right (about most things, namely anti globalism), but in doing so we increase the division that the globalist are trying so hard to create.

I fear that in the end, when they manipulate trump into losing the presidency, he will have been just another pawn in their game, and actually acted as a catalyst for what is to come.

THE ONLY FUCKING HOPE - Is that Trump has a fucking master of an ace up his sleeve. Anything short of a stroke of absolute brilliance and he will fail. The globalist regime will simply not allow him to win by normal methods.
>>
Thus an age of crisis and prophets reappears, like in the OT. "Israel" (this time the US) has has forsaken its forebears, betrayed its ideals and murdered its prophets. God will remove his blessings from her. He will let strange people have their way with her, all because she has whored herself with false gods. We are living in the last days of an era.
>>
I understand that defeatism doesn't get anywhere, but honestly it feels good and interesting to dwell in it sometimes.
>>
Now you've left it too late!
sissy men breaking civilization
>>
File: Comfy_Ruins.gif (656 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Ruins.gif
656 KB, 500x475
>>77326243
Honestly, /pol/ sucks his dick too much. I doubt he'll be able to do anything about America's downward spiral, but I guess one can hope.
>>
>>77326058
if it is unavoidable, i hope it happens in the future. I'll be the first to admit that i am not ready.
>>
File: How_To_Feel.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
How_To_Feel.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>77326305
This is honestly exactly how I feel about these past few threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 375x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 375x508
Does anyone really need machine guns

It's like think about it guise why would you want to ASSAULT anyone?

>1 post by this ID ZOMG
>>
>>77326127
Those ruins don't look too comfy m8, no roof at all, you at least need a partial roof so you could build a small fire and achieve maximum comfyness while sippin ale
>>
>>77326305
I don't think this is defeatism though. You can only be defeatist when you know the game and you know your enemy. We have no fucking idea what is actually going on. Sure we have ideas about the Jews, the "globalists", etc. But it's all speculation, and none of us are "high level" enough, so to speak, to have any firsthand experience with the game that is being played here. It's pure anxiety, IMO.
>>
>>77326111
It's not going to save me. I inject myself with estrogen weekly. Assuming pharmacies shut down, that's going to run out in a month. I've had an orchiectomy (aka no balls anymore) because taking shit to block testosterone is bad for you over the long run and my shit was already fucked up down there from the drugs anyway.

After my estrogen runs out I'll have very low testosterone and estrogen both and I'll be physically tired and exhausted. My lifespan will be lessened by osteoporosis that will slowly eat away at my life until it's winked out in agony.

No, my fate is sealed if such a thing ever happens. It's my own fault too but life isn't fair.
>>
>>77326346
It's better to try and fight off our demise rather than welcome it
>>
>>77326036
It's to be expected considering the state of the world we live in. When you cannot find a purpose to live for and you see no hope, you'll gladly jump into the ovens just so the it can finally be over.
>>
The social contract has been broken. All national solidarity is lost. America is broken (at least) in half, with no possible chance of reconciliation. No matter who wins the elections, the fraction is there. You are your own enemy and you fear your own neighbor, who would rather side with a black Muslim or a transgender latino than you, and would sooner have you killed than they.
>>
File: 1465446934663.gif (1021 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1465446934663.gif
1021 KB, 600x726
>>77326243
>implying pol doesn't support Trump because of the division he creates.
The irony here is that all of the conflicting groups (BLM, stormfags, kikes, Trumpkins, commies, mudslimes, spics, feminists) all want the same thing: change. It's bound to bring chaos. Kek.
>>
I think the reason that /pol/ has such a hard-on for apocalyptic scenarios is because such a situation would have redemptive implications for them. I get the feeling most of /pol/ is like me in that it feels tremendously alienated and disenfranchised with the world around them. I'm not particularly racist or anti-semitic, but there's something about /pol/ that is deeply anti-establishment and I can't stay away.

The other day one of my co-workers asked another without a trace of irony, "Who do you think has a better haircut, Justin Bieber or David Beckham?". The contempt that I felt for them in that moment and the loneliness that it brought with it... I live a secret life inside of my head, and although I've long since discontinued indulging myself in happening fantasies, a part of me still yearns for it in some way. In some way, I feel that I do not belong to the world that I am currently living in now.
>>
>>77326469
The comfiness doesn't stem from an idea of being in the ruins for me, but from sitting there in the rain, staring at what once was. It makes me feel melancholy and carefree.
>>
File: 9.jpg (94 KB, 686x517) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
94 KB, 686x517
>>77326278
Yes everybody with one eye and half a brain could see that Ron Paul was the last prophet. When American media ignored him and the people were too stupid to vote for him they forsook the last prophet. Now it's too late. No matter whether Trump wins or not, hell awaits.
>>
File: 1449270687247.jpg (356 KB, 1163x1385) Image search: [Google]
1449270687247.jpg
356 KB, 1163x1385
>>77326648
>>
on a side note, I'd like to form a little "safety net" if you will. Just hear me out please. This could be like, in the form of a Facebook community or something.

The suppression of freedom of speech is a very real thing, and I would be surprised if it doesnt hit /pol/ within about two years or even much less.

If anything, during radical changes suppression of speech on the Internet is inevitable. That being said, I feel normie spots like FB will be targeted last, since they actively shill their propaganda there.

In the event of some happening, it would be good to get in touch with others (even if it's just a small few of you) to figure out what the fuck is going on, and where reliable information can be found.
>>
File: Comfy_Magic.gif (492 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Magic.gif
492 KB, 500x475
>>77326661
Ye m8, this is why I have a comfy folder.
>>
>>77326781
A chat client is the only way if you want it to be truly private.
>>
>>77325300

Stealth Homosexuals want to come out, along with their Tranny wives, on the back of the Orlando hoax. They are everywhere!

In totally unrelated news, Prince William is to appear in Attitude magazine.
>>
File: 1430696869484.jpg (621 KB, 1080x3225) Image search: [Google]
1430696869484.jpg
621 KB, 1080x3225
the tranny from the last thread, you're weak.
I'm trans too but I'm not going to give up, I'm going to be raiding chemists/pharmacies/drug stores as well as trying to set up a hidden shelter and if I have to killing others to ensure that I will continue living.
if I die, then I wasn't good enough but at least I tried.
of course that assumes that I can secure enough HRT for myself, if not then I just wont care about living or dying

>>77325511
>look up the mice experiment called "the beautiful ones"
I can do you better than that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
I thought about asking this on /x/, but they're probably too busy roleplaying to respond.

The past couple of days I've been completely absorbed with crystal skulls. Not the "ancient" Mayan things that ended up being bullshit, but actual skulls carved out of gems and minerals and shit. I really, really want to spend a decent chunk of money on one of these fucking things and I have no earthly idea why. This is not the sort of thing I've ever considered purchasing before, I acknowledge that they're a completely useless waste of money, and I don't believe in crystal healing. The past couple of days I've felt the same sense of foreboding you guys have, but I didn't think there might be a link between the two until the last thread.

Pic related, I'm dangerously close to spending $360 plus shipping on this retarded thing, help.
>>
>>77326781
follow meme pages, r/the_Donald (last resort), and follow the Path of Light if you have no other hope.
>>
>>77326847
Any suggestions, leafbro?
>>
>>77326661
m8 i know the feeling too well
sometimes i wonder if 4chan is the place where all the alienated and lonely minds come to seek the rest the yearn for so desperately
>>
>>77326661
>The contempt that I felt for them in that moment and the loneliness that it brought with it...

I believe this is how the globalist puppetmasters regard the general population--- peasants, literal morons, easily manipulated pieces on the chess board of humanity.

And I have to admit, they aren't wrong.
>>
>>77326127
>>77326346
Man I can smell the rain, earth, leaves and grass mingling in the crisp cool air. God damn that is comfy.
>>
>>77326742
>>77326648
AK mag pepes, I've been away from /k/ too long.
>>
>>77326949
You are creepy and should get a therapist but $360 is not that much.
>>
>>77326534
Good goy, the choice is between me and certain doom!
>>
>>77326496
Don't feel bad, man. You did what you wanted to do with your life. A lot of people in your position would have killed to have made that progress. Don't be ashamed or worried.
>>
Man you know what else I was thinking about with that club shooting. How much disease was exchanged with people lying in blood with bullet wounds. Fug
>>
>>77326939
Thank you. Any links with things like this will be included in the next thread.

That being said, anyone have any links that should be shared?
>>
>>77326661
If you're gonna kill a bunch of people make a homemade bomb or something pls.
>>
>>77327124
How right you are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8iCylc7x2g
>>
>>77326939
See >>77325948 >>77326496

How long until your estrogen runs out? Sounds like a strategy that's going to work for maybe a year. You're going to remasculinize if you haven't had an operation and are mtf. You think thats going to help your case during the happening?
>>77327122
Maybe. I'm terrified. At least there's stoicism.
>>
File: Comfy_Memes.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Memes.gif
327 KB, 834x870
>>77326966
Not really, I don't know what the best program for that would be. Something open-source and not owned by a large company would be nice.
>>
File: 1461033716488.jpg (9 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1461033716488.jpg
9 KB, 238x250
>>77325300

Trump supports transgender bathrooms for a very good reason. Have a closer look at his wife, and Ivanka's neck.
>>
>>77327201
Holy fuck man that's insane.
>>
But seriously I hope you guys remember if SHTF to bring a 4 of Clubs and write "Path of Light" on it. It's an old meme but a sacred one.
>>
>>77327177
Hey how about not bringing (((them))) into the thread by saying dumb shit like this
>>
>>77327321
According to an anon in the first thread ever, there currently already is an ongoing discussion about this somewhere else. A couple of people tried to find out what he was talking about, but no answer.
>>
>>77327321
Whoever paints these goddamn things needs to keep doing it and never stop.
>>
>>77327177

Why would I do that? I'm not a murderer and I'm also not a fool.
>>
File: 1447821817636.jpg (12 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1447821817636.jpg
12 KB, 240x255
>corporate power at levels never before seen
>media control has never been so concentrated before in private hands
>many of the young male demographics in Europe are being skewed heavily towards immigrant Muslims
>European nations losing sovereignty to EU
>every corporate lobby able to dictate policy, even if it is to the public detriment, just for profit
>taxpayer funds siphoned away into private financier hands against their wishes world wide
>rapid changes in climate at rates never before seen, the increasing acidity of the oceans
>social welfare no longer a safety net, serves economic immigrants and undeserving
>globalism destroying the middle class and creating unprecedented wealth disparity
>first time in history the current generation will be less successful than the previous
>Reserve manipulation reaching its endgame
>erosion of civil liberties
>destruction of social and cultural identities
>all these severe problems and people are bitching about LGBT or BLM bullshit
nah we ok
>>
>>77327420
Sorry just don't want another one anytime soon. But Jah feel.
>>
File: 1465846060858.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1465846060858.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>77327160
This is the kind of shit that makes me hope for an angry God
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 242x200
>>77327540
Alright just
>checking
>>
File: 1444723236346.jpg (156 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1444723236346.jpg
156 KB, 720x600
>>77327142
no worries, theres this image I guess

>>77327279
I'm getting an orchy soon, should help
I'm only on 2mg progynova a day and there are alternatives.
even if I just raid a single drug store there's going to be plenty of estrogen there to take.
>>
File: Comfy_Forest.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Forest.gif
997 KB, 500x475
>>77327466
Link to archive? I just want somewhere to talk to avoid the shitposters. I'm surprised how this thread isn't flooded with crap. Maybe it's because (((they))) want us to take a defeatist attitude, and we're playing right into their hands, but regardless, this is nice.
>>
>>77327620

The fuckin party van is everywhere on 4chan now.
>>
File: this is the future you chose.gif (467 KB, 606x423) Image search: [Google]
this is the future you chose.gif
467 KB, 606x423
>>77325300

You have no idea.
>>
I don't know why but threads like these make me want to become a politician
>>
File: 1376190604690.png (11 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1376190604690.png
11 KB, 960x720
>>77325300
I was lurking the last thread.

It's got to be some kind of lizard-brain animal instinct thing, because I've had the same feeling for months. It's like the time before a storm hits when you can smell it and taste it and hear it. The worst part is, there really isn't anything we can do to stop it. All we can do is pray to almighty God that we're all wrong and keep courage and faith. If things do fall apart, you have to be ready to defend the ones you love--and after that, your beliefs.

I'm asking You God, to give me what You have left.
Give me those things which others never ask of You.
I don't ask You for rest, or tranquility.
Not that of the spirit, the body, or the mind.
I don't ask You for wealth, or success, or even health.
All those things are asked of You so much Lord,
that you can't have any left to give.
Give me instead Lord what You have left.
Give me what others don't want.
I want uncertainty and doubt.
I want torment and battle.
And I ask that You give them to me now and forever Lord,
so I can be sure to always have them,
because I won't always have the strength to ask again.
But give me also the courage, the energy,
and the spirit to face them.
I ask You these things Lord,
because I can't ask them of myself.
>>
>>77327394
You're not telling us why we're wrong. You're calling us autistic children and insulting us. You are shitposting. If you have opinions contrary to the ones being posted itt, then articulate them and expound upon them, by all means. You're just being a derisive jerkof
>>
>>77326781
I have thought about this from time to time, more often recently.
Canadabro is right, a chat client is really the truest form of privacy.
Probably next to that would be getting a sock account on fb and starting a shtf group or something.
>>
>>77327758
Are you a Christian?
>>
>>77327625
I've looked into this. Injectable estrogen is only really good for about a year. Pills probably a bit longer. The orchie procedure is very simple and not as scary as it seems so don't worry though what I said in past posts is relevant. I'm hoping to survive 20-30+ years after the happening but it might not be possible. Things start to seem bleak for people like us after the first couple years if modern society were to collapse.
>>
>>77325300
>I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen

I feel the same way. We will experience something that will change the collective ideologies of this generation forever.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see a world war within the next decade.
>>
File: dees_bohemian_grove.jpg (139 KB, 568x454) Image search: [Google]
dees_bohemian_grove.jpg
139 KB, 568x454
>>77327591
>tfw agnostic atheist because I have never experienced or seen any evidence for a god, he is described as having characteristics that are logically inconsistent, many other reasons
>See how fucked up the world is
>If there is a diety it can't be benevolent
>See how fervent the illuminati is in worshipping Satan
>Not sure if they are doing it ironically or are sincerely believing in him
>Starting to wonder if they might know something that I don't
>>
>>77326450
>1 post by this ID ZOMG

thats actually a really good way of spotting bots/shills
at least when the OP does not reply in a thread
>>
Has anyone here done psychedelics? Am I the only one?
>>
How are you doing today /pol/? Hope you are having a splendid time browsing this imageboard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Zem9ILPbc
>>
File: 1432066884959.png (17 KB, 668x600) Image search: [Google]
1432066884959.png
17 KB, 668x600
>>77327375
Yeah but you won't hear the media talk about that also there were pics (now taken down by twitter) of club attendees taking pics inside the club 30 mins before the shooting and two guys were sucking themselves off too in the middle of the club but again twitter took this pics down but hopefully some anon has screens of it. Fucking degenerates wonder why this Islamist killed them after scouting the club for a month.
>>
>>77327629
Here's the entire thread

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204
>>
>>77328127
>literally wearing brands as clothing
perfect posterboy of a materialist
>>
File: Comfy_Oblivion.gif (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Oblivion.gif
2 MB, 768x432
>>77328121
Done shrooms, why?
>>77328171
Thanks bro.
>>
>>77325300
someone else last night mentioned their dreams growing in vividity, and i have to agree. in the last two weeks, i've had the most realistic dreams i've experienced, to the point i wake up and can recount almost every moment. every touch, sound, sight and taste was so lifelike that i wake up unsure of where i am, even though i'm still in the same bedroom i've woken up in for the last 15 years. i just feel really uneasy, with pent up anger as well. everyone on social media completely twists the narrative of everything until it fits their delusional idealogies, and if i dare to even bring up a rational point that may not even be nationalistic/conservative in its nature, i still get called a slew of -ist insults, simply because i don't adhere 100% to their "conversations". i'm so lost /pol/. its so hard having friends now who are liberal because all they do is talk about politics in every single breathing aspect of their life. i'm lucky i have a few close to me who understand, as well as my mother, but its just a dwindling amount of people as the days go by.
>>
>>77328130
Heard that pic was from somewhere else m8
>>
I'm hoping after Hilary takes the elections because she's the "establishment" Assange, Snowden or China/Russia cone out with definitive proof that the election was a sham and sparks the revolution and de-cucking of the west.

And I hope I get to be a part of it because I live a boring life.
>>
File: 1464907383458.jpg (31 KB, 718x637) Image search: [Google]
1464907383458.jpg
31 KB, 718x637
>>77327160
There was once a time when:
>(((THEY))) weren't laughing

Keep hope. Never falter.
Truth is our duty.
>>
>>77328053
Satan is the Demiurge that created our world, the one who is called God. He is not the benevolent Progenitor of existence.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 850x400
>>77327861
Same guy, just on mobile. Wanted a smoke before bed. I was raised Protestant. Now I suppose I'm more agnostic. I know a god exists but I don't know what it wants or what it is. I just hope that it's benevolent. I don't know if Christian doctrine is right but I figure it's the closest to being right.
>>
>>77328324
Just kidding, I'm agnostic.
>>
File: 1438057759605.png (83 KB, 174x225) Image search: [Google]
1438057759605.png
83 KB, 174x225
>>77328287
No, those were shills posting a fake tweet of guys sucking themselves off to the real one to make the real one seem illegitimate. Smart move for shills in my opinion.
>>
>>77328121
I really want to try LSD. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. My only concern is that I've heard the experience is lifechanging and some people have found real life just insufferably boring after doing it. Either that, or they take a trip and undergo ego death, which causes them to re-prioritize everything in their lives and I'm not quite ready to become a total burnout. Also, I've never done anything stronger than weed and I'd need someone to supervise me in case I have a bad trip and run naked screaming in the middle of the street.

Why? How's this relevant?
>>
>>77328254

Someone referenced T. Mckenna's timewave zero and the nature and tone of this discussion relates heavily to what happens on psilocybin.
>>
>>77328121
I tried LSD but really why?
>>
>>77328108
>>77326450

As a lurker, I do this a lot just so I can read what others have to say about a topic.
>>
>>77327383
Will do buddy. Will do.
For the record, I'll be in Qc.
Maybe we should start keeping the count?
>>
File: 2016-06-15 01.30.10.jpg (326 KB, 1439x678) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15 01.30.10.jpg
326 KB, 1439x678
>>
>>77327466
>>77327321
Firechat uses your Bluetooth to create a web to communicate with. It was used in this riots in China. It uses end to end encryption but the developers said it's not reliable for sensitive information.
>>
>>77325300
I'm so scared
Part of me knows I can be strong and overcome
But there is always the fear
>>77325511
>>
>>77328130
>Fucking degenerates wonder why this Islamist killed them after scouting the club for a month.

The Muslim was also an active participant in the gay club scene. Don't pretend he was some sort of outraged saint; he was a self-loathing animal.
>>
File: 1464322938146.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464322938146.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>77325300
The endless, exponentially increasing stream of information is tearing my mind apart. Humans were not meant for internet devices with gigabytes of data all around us at all times. It simply is too much. Leftists and transhumanists are killing off the human race before we have something to replace it with, or maybe deep down in the underground bunkers they do have something to replace us with... All I feel is terror encroaching
>>
>>77328620
AB. I plan on going to the Great Lakes.
>>
after last nights thread I had a very vivid dream, where I accompanied a group of 15 or so "things" that looked just like humans but werent. We went into some city, and as we walked they talked about the end of it all. Very vaguely referencing probably the death of everything near. At the same time, marvelling at all the wonders the city had to offer. Something was loaded into an 18-wheeler, and as we were about to set off, they made me the driver. Before I climbed in, the truck started inching forward down a slightly inclined slope, and for some reason, instead of climbing into the drivers seat and going along, I tried stopping it with my body. Crowds were in the street, dodging the slowly accelerating truck coming their way. Eventually one of the things pulled me in and another got into the drivers seat. He handed me his oddly shaped, oddly tinted glasses and told me to put them on. When I did, my entire perception of reality morphed for a split second, not enough time to fully grasp what was before me, but enough to instill fear at what horrors I was about to witness. Then I awoke.

This dream made me totally sleep through my alarm, and my alarm is a schreeching siren with a powerful vibrator stuck in a wooden box to rattle around. I never sleep through that.
>>
When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut.

Now I just want to live in a small, cozy house. With a wife that truly loves me. Doesn't engage in social media or feminist television. Have some children I can raise myself, educate them myself. Maybe even use some firewood to have a real log fire for us to be near when it gets cold.

Maybe we would even play board games together, or if I had a son I could teach him about history, or how to hunt or grow a garden. Maybe my wife and I could go into town together and she would dress up in a way that made her seem pretty and attractive but also modest at the same time. Maybe people would smile and wave at us instead of just aimlessly looking past.

Neither of these dreams will ever happen.
>>
File: 1465521196304.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465521196304.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>77321282
I'm down.

I've also been trying to start "Propaganda General" on this board given that the election is so crucial. I got good responses, but it kept getting slid. That was last week. I'll give it another go tomorrow, but what do you all thing?

This board has a lot of potential honestly.
>>
>>77328720
I know he wasn't a saint you faggot because Islam is still Islam and a animal is still an animal but us and the animal still share the same disgust for these things but disagree on how to deal with them.
>>
I don't know about societal collapse or The End Times, but I do think we are on the brink of a Third World War of some kind internationally. I study international events and history obsessively, and since around 2013 I've been increasingly worried about a geopolitical catastrophe on multiple fronts; particularly with China in the Western Pacific, Saudi Arabia and Iran having an all-our war, and Russian move against the Baltic states. A conflict in just one of these regions would create gigantic ripple effects that would likely trigger conflicts in the other two regions and beyond. One thing I can say for certain is that America's reign as the world's superpower (and thus the security guarantees that have provided unprecedented stability and prosperity) comes to an end within the next 1-3 years. The only question will be whether it's largely a peaceful (from an American prospective) withdrawal or collapse. The EU and NATO don't even have a year.

In the United States itself I feel like we're in uncharted waters. I don't think our country has been this divided since the Civil War, and the rifts are only getting stronger regardless of who wins in November. One half of the country won't just be bitter and disappointed, but would consider the President to be completely illegitimate in every way possible. I think we'll see a lot of violence and chaos this summer and fall regardless.
>>
File: Comfy_City.gif (1 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_City.gif
1 MB, 500x208
M8s, just remember one thing: with all this in mind, do your best with what you have. Waiting for the Happening isn't an excuse to be a NEET. Go out, live life, and take the future head on. I just don't want this thread to turn into a place to give up on life.
>>
>>77328839
What do you all think?***

God, typos are annoying. I had one job...
>>
>>77325300
>Why the fuck would Obama tell schools that if they do not allow transgender students access to the bathroom of their choice, he will cut their funding. How in the flying fuck does that even remotely benefit our nation? I don't think any person with a shred of sanity can come up with a logical answer to how this declaration benefits our country.

No shit, you're not transgender. Just because it doesn't effect you, doesn't mean it isn't important.

>He also goes on T.V. and openly laughs at us, saying only fools believe in racism or prejudice against whites.
When did he say this?

>Their talons are now fully pierced into every facet of media. Some have seen this happening, caught glimpses of the takeover during previous years, yet were ridiculed as delusional. Even here on /pol/, before the shills arrived.

Society is growing away from nationalism and racism, and it has been for a while... where have you been?

You're such a fucking buzzword slinging, alarmist faggot. Babby's first conspiracy theory post?
>>
>>77328818
Spoopy. Do you keep a dream journal? Start. It really helps.
>>
File: EVROPA.jpg (140 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
EVROPA.jpg
140 KB, 700x394
>>77328322
When I go down, I'm taking one of (((THEM))) with me
>>
>>77328270
While it's not as strong as what you describe, I too dream a lot more. More than I ever did. Maybe paranoia does that.
>>
>>77328839
Honestly just keep making memes and we'll be fine. Lurkers should fulfill a role as bumpers, shill shaming and spreading dank memes.
>>
>>77328839
>>77328889
I think it'd be great!

If you keep getting slid and /ZHG/ is still the way it is now, feel free to do your propaganda in coordination with whoever in these threads. Just keep it relevant
>>
>>77328270
>its so hard having friends now who are liberal

I finally woke up from my liberal delusions when the Muslims invaded Europe last summer. I started researching the whole situation and discovered all the crime, rape, destruction, and garbage they were leaving in their wake, and how shockingly oblivious Europe was acting on an official level toward the menace...

None of my "friends" were able to rise above their dogmatic "everybody's equal; dats racist" world-view and look at the overwhelming facts. I finally deleted my FB account and stopped associating with them.

Fuck it... liberals are basically children, anyway. We all have to grow up at some point.
>>
File: image.png (250 KB, 657x672) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 657x672
>>77328130
Don't ever say I don't deliver.
>>
>>77328827
You could train hard and be an astronaut.

No amount of training will ever get you a white wife that doesn't exist.
>>
>>77328451
>>77328569

The psychedelic experience, particularly mushrooms, was the single most significant life altering event that I've ever undergone. The residual paranoia regarding the ((((they))) this board is referencing has dimmed since I've not taken any for years, but crops up and winks at me so to speak every once and awhile and makes me feel uneasy. It is as though the experience was real and unreal simultaneously and that I know this to be true, and yet am able to live a square life without trouble because I have surrendered a part of myself in secret to whatever happens in the faith that not all is lost and that the love of Christ will supersede the great evil which is here, now. None of this is rational, therefore, I keep the two parts of my life separate. The contradiction does not tear me apart because again, 3d reality and higher dimensions are separate I think and what we define to be real operates within a 3 dimensional space.
>>
>>77328839
Trump General is pretty much Propaganda General.
>>
>>77328839
/pol/ is nothing like it once was. I don't know if you're new, but the influx of the alt-right and Trump supporters into this board kind of ruined it. It just hasn't been the same after Ron Paul. It's too crowded.
Case and pont:
>>77328918
Fuck off mate, we just want to talk. This isn't about right/left bullshit, this is just about how regular /pol/acks feel.
>>
>>77325627
Can't it wait 80 years? I don't want to deal with this shit.
>>
>>77329103
To anyone over the age of 25, this entire thread comes off as really fucking immature and retarded though.
>>
how long do we have?
>>
>>77328918
Copied from previous OP
>>
>>77327747
They make me want to go back to college and get a degree in journalism and start spreading the good word.
>>
>>77326661
I know that feel. The ideal world according to those in power is not a world i want to live in let alone raise kids that will be swallowed whole by the beast machine.

I cant go back to just not knowing any better. It's depressing
>>
>>77329165
>talking about your inner experience
>immature and retarded
Projecting much?
>>
>>77329036
Excellent.
>>
>>77329074
I really need to trip again... my trip consisted of the weirdest thoughts of my life, so vivid I thought I was seeing them, and being creeped out by Radiohead.
>>
If you're white and talented, stick around here for a few days and keep your eyes peeled. We'll probably have our boys out in the desert in a year or so. We will rebuild.

Hopefully the happening doesn't happen before then.
>>
File: 200.gif (1 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1 MB, 320x200
>>77328847
>>
>>77328818
The 'things' sound like /pol/acks. The truck and the glasses were your past reluctance.
>>
>>77329211
Don't feed the troll or he'll derail the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 800x938
>>77329182
I'd give it a year, maybe less. But that's just my guess.
>>
>>77329023
Not quite doing the job. The only thing I've seen /pol/ coordinate is doxxing some folks and Ghost's twitter bomb which was kind of a fluke. We can do better.
>>
>>77329165
Yea, so fuck off then alright? Pretentious and self-absorbed, that's us. Go shitpost somewhere else. We're not screaming HAPPENING, we're just talking about how we feel.
>>
>>77328293
No, we'll just get Bush 3.0, the cycle renews, and this time, Obama's few loose ends are tended (and ultimately tied up) by his predecessor, who'll only have a full term of THOSE narrow issues upon which to focus their attentions. Hello, AWB 2.0.
>>
>>77327747
Gotta be rich first, retard.

>>77329194
Shit like this is why this thread shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>77329194
You don't need a degree to do that, Anon.
>>
>>77326496
>I've had an orchiectomy (aka no balls anymore) because taking shit to block testosterone is bad for you over the long run
>Over the long run

Does it really matter when chances are you'll an hero?
>>
>>77326661
I know how you feel. Obviously its Beckham, who would even ask such a stupid question?
>>
>>77329103
>This is just about how regular /pol/acks feel

It is, but your logos is more important than your pathos in these threads and any other thread on /pol/. Don't get so caught up in the emotion, there is still logic
>>
>>77329182
>>
>>77325300
>I have a very ominous feeling that something terrible is about to happen, and we are unfortunately in the small minority of people who may have a bit of foresight into what is about to happen.

Pffft hahahahaha...oh man. If only you knew how many times people said this. Particularly on /pol/ where this is probably a daily occurrence. You're talking about a pack of idiots with inferiority complexes and paranoia issues.

Not only that but I love that tinge of narcissism in there while you're preaching to the choir.

>We're part of a tiny minority that see the TRUTH! AS IT IS!

Jesus christ get over yourself.
>>
>>77329237
What kind of talented? I want to come.
>>
>>77328130
>scouting
>a month

He had been going there way longer than that.

Like a whole bunch of boy fucking Muslims he was a fag. And that's why this is so funny. Mentally ill brown homo Democrat killing other homos. This shit is the anti narrative to end all narratives.
>>
>>77329182
Day 600 is tomorrow
>>
>>77329338
You never answered my question.
>>
>>77329338
I'm sorry people having a conversation is so crazy to you that you have to barge in and tear people down, bitch boy.
>>
>>77329383
Yeah, but it's there. We've talked about the mouse experiment, models of nations and empires, and things like that. There's ample reason to wonder if something big will happen in our lifetime. Look how packed the 20th century was, why should the 21st be any different?
>>
>>77329054
thank you
>>
>>77329249
No, they were definitely alien in nature. Not from here. Or anywhere.

Ive been a full /pol/lack for many years. It wouldnt feel.... Unearthly to be around people who share my beliefs.

walking around with those "things" though, felt so surreal, like I was walking next to some sort of higher power.

The glasses, thin framed, small circular glass, with a dark brown tint, when I put them on.... Felt like I was seeing what was to come of this truck driving forward. I only caught a glimpse... But it was terrifying.
>>
>>77329418
>>77329190
>>
>>77326160
before that even. I'd say mid 2013.
>>
>>77329355
>>77329338
Well it's actually a sort of dream career for me. I was in the school paper and thought about making it my major but I cucked out and went for a business degree and now work in sales at the same company as my dad.
>>
File: 1458703243459.jpg (230 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458703243459.jpg
230 KB, 1024x768
>>77329462
>>77329462

October 24, 2014
hmm?
>>
File: high-plains-drifter-hell.jpg (59 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
high-plains-drifter-hell.jpg
59 KB, 500x399
>>
>>77329418
>>77329554
he's just reiterating mate, obviously everyone here isn't WOWOO SHEEPLE WAEK UP
>>
I'm a bit late to the game on these threads, but I wanted to chime in that I'm another anon who hasn't been able to shake this nagging feeling of coming trouble.

About 6 months ago I half-jokingly started building bugout bags and storing water. I bought my first gun, then another, then another, then another. I bought a safe, planned an exit from the city, and I will be caching materials in a spot in the mountains. I'm not doing this because I think there's going to be a nuke or anything. I'm just listening to my gut and using my excess cash to do something that could save me and my loved ones.

I've talked to friends about this and all but a few of them have just paid it lip service and talked about apocalypse scenarios for laughs. But you can tell none of it sticks in their mind - they just want to talk about what might happen.

I'm not even thinking about scenarios. I'm watching it happen every day, and it's not going to be just a bomb, or social unrest, or an attack. It's already in the works and the gears are turning.

I don't know what to expect, but I'm just preparing for anything. I almost don't even care about the 'major' events that everyone else seems to be focused on. They all feel like distractions from the larger forces at work.

I'm alienated from most people. I have a wife and a sister who I care a lot about, and who understand my oddities. I've bought enough ammo and supplies to get us away from other people for a while - and maybe enough to enable us to survive long term.

There's a sickness in people right now, and I think maybe the more observant among us are picking up on that fact. Like any animal who sees the herd getting sick, our instincts trend toward self-preservation.

Isolate, prepare, subsist, adapt, thrive. That's about all my plan is at the moment. I really do wish all of you guys the best in the coming days. I hope it turns around somehow, but if it doesn't, maybe I'll see you in the Cascadia range.
>>
>>77329338
>am I relevant yet guys?
>g-guys?
At least contribute something decent if you're going to b8
>>
>>77329429
Right now we need people strong enough and smart enough to be in the first wave. We're not talking gym rats and STEM graduates (although we have plenty of those), but instead ambitious, competent men who are both intelligent and hard working. You will need to be able to get along well with other, too.

You'll know the thread when you see it.
>>
>>77329605
It's in reference to the mouse experiment. Check out the link from >>77326939
>>
I've been seeing these
>damn bro lately i've just had this feeling you know.... like this dread..........
threads on 4chan for literally years. You aren't special. You don't have a 6th sense that alerting you that its time to prepare for the happening, the happening wont happen. There will never be a big explosive event where everything falls to shit. If it ever does happen, it will happen gradually, with nothing quite big enough to force people into action. The old adage about a toad in the boiling water seems relevant here.
>>
>>77328052
Makes at the very least 3 of us.
I can't shake this profound dread, no matter what I do or what petty good things happen to distract me. I always find myself dwelling on my despair of what is to come in the near future.
>>
File: 1460216829999.jpg (84 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1460216829999.jpg
84 KB, 540x720
>>77328918
Rekt
>>
>>77329693
I've been planning on making a bugout bag for a few days, what do you recommend I add?
So far I'm considering getting the following and placing them in a large backpack: solar blankets, hand crank flashlight/radio, water, bandages, antiobiotics (penicillin), medicine (advil/tylenol/other painkillers), water purifying tablets, a life straw (still iffy on this), large knife, crovel, lighter, fishing line and hook, spare clothes.
All I can think of at the moment, might have missed a few.
>>
>>77329749
I'm not on /pol/ all day long, so I hope that I
a.) happen to be around when it's posted
b.) spot it in the sea of "How can white men even compete" threads
>>
>>77329693
I don't think we're special mate, maybe we've just been on the internet too long and are getting paranoid, except for good reason this time.
>>
>>77329840
yea, so let's talk about that, stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>77329926
Alex Jones Natural Male Supplement
>>
>>77325627
no such thing as end times faggot

only new times
>>
>>77329927
Same. Although I'm in Canada so it might not even matter.
>>
>>77329840
It's always happening, straya.
>>
File: 1459895808283.jpg (37 KB, 376x436) Image search: [Google]
1459895808283.jpg
37 KB, 376x436
>>77328827
I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little too
but now I too would love to have a husband and be a good wife, live in a cabin and be a mother to two boys and a girl, cleaning, teaching the children, cooking the food my husband has put on the table and just spending any spare time drawing or painting.
Its too bad I'm a joke of a man who thinks he is a woman.
>>
File: gear3.jpg (3 MB, 5000x2619) Image search: [Google]
gear3.jpg
3 MB, 5000x2619
>>77329926
Here's mine. It's not perfect, but it might give you some ideas.
>>
>>77328324
No, Yldabaoth is not Satan. Read the book of Enoch. Satan was Semyaza, cast into fire by Yldabaoth
>>
>>77328451
I tripped 3 times and all of them fucking sucked because my state of mind was awful while doing it. I guess I need to trip with other people to enjoy it since being alone and in the dark was not a very good setting.

It has changed me forever though, I'm much calmer in general and I have a bit more empathy than I did.
>>
don't buy supplies and shit, you'll just end up having to eat a whole bunch of canned crap before it goes bad.
>>
What influence will the collapse of Europe have on North America?

I feel that it is very likely some time in the near future we will see the Balkanization of Europe, the results of which I do not know, which will likely be a Yugoslavia deux, with divisions being drawn on the base of religion. You will see the people of Europe revert to form, which is always suprising to the general public but is human nature and natural Defense mechanisms overriding the complacency that is all too prevalent in our societies. Once the rubicon has been crossed the anti war anti nationalistic anti fascist anti intellectual side of the spectrum will have their time in the sun ripped out from under them and will once again return to their place in the corner where they belong.

Human beings are creatures of habit and when forced to deal with a problem react in very predictable manners. Police and militaries are made up of people just like you and me and they will resist whatever nefarious plans (((they))) have in store.

How this will play out in North America, who is to say. I assume we are the wild card in the situation. Maybe a North American Union and a war, maybe invasion, collapse of the United States economy and fiat currency and by default, Canada.

But maybe one or two of these events will be the ripping of the band aid that is needed to return our society to the values which it was built upon. Something is coming, I can feel it.
>>
>>77325300
Mates, I believe economic recession could be occuring soon, I read a few articles about Soros investing in Gold and such, it was on drudge last week.

Anyways the last time he got hands on was in 2007 right before the recession.
>>
File: long night.jpg (89 KB, 612x499) Image search: [Google]
long night.jpg
89 KB, 612x499
>>77329754
oh god we are so fucked
>>
>>77326036
Chaotic neutral along for the ride because you fags stand for truth, justice and the American way, and that shit is straight dope.
>>
>>77330135
>Not even a single fucking firearm.
Do you even freedom?
>>
>>77329605
not sure if related but reminded me of this

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html
>>
File: gear1.jpg (3 MB, 5137x2249) Image search: [Google]
gear1.jpg
3 MB, 5137x2249
>>77330248
>>
>>77330183
>you can't resist their genetically engineered, airborne viruses
>you can't resist their thousands of nukes
>>
>>77330177
canned stuff usually has a best before date, because after it has expired it depends entirely on how clean the equipment was and how much preservatives like salt were in the food to begin with
spam lasts for a long long time
>>
>>77329927
Worry not, my friend. We have the thread every week, sometimes twice a week. It's a long term project, so if you miss one or two weeks, it's no biggie. The man who makes them is South African, so expect it to be in the day of that time zone.

As for the sliding, the only way to combat it is for pol to collectively get smart and report them, which isn't happening. So basically it's all luck here.

We will be posting about it on other, slower boards, so keep your eyes peeled there too.
>>
>>77330183
Something to consider is the cartels' influence. Think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (576 KB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576 KB, 800x708
>>77329605
THE TREE KING God remember how autistic we all acted when this happened? Let's see some rare tree lords.
>>
The black wind roars
>>
to late this
to late this
to late this
to late this
>>
>>77330135
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
>>
Transgender people already used those bathrooms anyways. Whats the big deal? KEK
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>77325300
This world is doomed, no way to save it I explored all possiblilities, nothing. btw I may be the antechrist and that kind of crap.
>>
File: image.png (79 KB, 210x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 210x480
>>77326036
I refuse to bend the knee to both death and those who wish to see such!
>>
Anyone remember the Shemitah? pol's been on some crazy fucking rides.
>>
>>77329182
Look at the cover of The Economist magazine.
>>
File: 1458266170461.png (678 KB, 584x844) Image search: [Google]
1458266170461.png
678 KB, 584x844
>>77325300

Calm down Nostradamus.

>Wats going on?!??!?!

There's an Internet now.
>>
>>77328827
Why do you want your daughter to be uneducated about history and lack gardening skills?
>>
America is The Whore of Babylon.
>>
>>77330306

Oh, you're from the Namibian colony project. Even if you manage to build something worthwhile, the nignogs will pull a Zimbabwe on you and confiscate all your land. You'll literally have to flee, or kill them all (and invoke the wrath of neighboring nignog tribes).
>>
Did anyone happen to screencap what one anon said to lookout for during the endtimes. The only one I can vaguely remember is "an island moving away" or something like that.
>>
>>77330722
You mean Matt Damon's comment on Brexit?
>>
>>77325300
I mentioned something like this a few years back. The reason they are being so bold and out in the open is because of what happened to Manning, one of the people who spoke out about this shit. Detained without arrest or trial, and psychologically tortured to the point of having a total mental fracture.

Assange's demonization, and the demonization of Snowden as well. The crimes of these people? Showing the governed that the government operates outside of the laws it is supposed to uphold. But they know that they can do whatever they like to whomever speaks out, and nobody will raise a finger. Everyone is complacent and lazy. Elections can be rigged, politicians can be bought, news media can be altered and changed, narritives can be pushed. All the world is a stage, and its people merely players playing the parts in this grand charade to keep the public occupied.

You are correct, a takeover has taken place. The trump issue and the media's reaction has shown this, especially since every person, red pilled or not, can now see that there's some shonky bullshit going on. But the end result is not here yet. We are still in the beginning, I expect full on speech criminalization soon, as well as demonization then criminalization of encryption and passwords for public use.
>>
>>77330308
I think gangs will be the first in a collapse situation to effectively own parts of cities and will probably be the most ruthless of the groups to emerge. Cities will be absolute war zones in a collapse situation, and in suburbs (my area the main group I can think of would be the hells angels) will probably do most of the damage.
>>
>>77329074
Thanks for talking me out of it.
>>
>>77330722
That was a bit bs, should probs be ignored.
>>
>>77330571
I don't. Just imagining spending quality time with a son, kind of like what I shared with my father.

I know the whole /pol/ mindset is we should all have many children for self preservation, etc etc... But I don't know if I could. Honestly.

I don't think I could send my own child to public school. It's full blown Marxist propaganda now. I also feel like if I knocked up some woman tomorrow, in 6 years when my child is ready to go to school, there will be even more horrors like mandatory lgbtq genital inspections or something.
>>
File: fucking fuck.png (45 KB, 1536x306) Image search: [Google]
fucking fuck.png
45 KB, 1536x306
>>
File: 1465924466600.png (205 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1465924466600.png
205 KB, 750x1334
>>77330722

Don't discuss this, make your own thread
>>
>>77330652
We have a plan for that. It's sensitive info, but I do want to tell you that we have a plan and we're making progress. We're over half way to obtaining our land.

It's not RP anymore. We've gotten serious.
>>
>>77330817
nah, do it
>>
>>77329693
The wheat and the tares parable is happening. The verse about "as it was in the days of noah" popped into my head a few months ago, and I can't shake it.

I had a dream about 10 years ago, when I wasn't particularly keen on Jesus, got confirmed and then thought it was all bs for years, where I was walking on the street downtown one day, and all of a sudden he's in the sky, and I instantly fell to my knees.

A few years later I started having other dreams. Two that were sort of close together and had the same sort of thing happen. An old vampire looking lady with white hair in a bun was perched on the back corner of my bed. I saw it as I walked in the room, but got into bed anyways and pulled the covers over myself. The old lady vampire then leans over me with the most sinister looking grin I've ever seen. It kept repeating "I'm taking you to hell, I'm taking you to hell, I'm taking you to hell". It was giddy about it. Freaky af. The only thing that got rid of it was saying Jesus.
>>
This will sound fucking edgy, but our society has ruled out God and the impotency of the replacements is becoming apparent.

They think that their antidepressants or their special labels or their jokes about their own meaninglessness serve as an adequate substitute to a true quest for meaning. They think that these substitutes will just help to make everything "be alright" as long as they keep trucking without thinking about it. It very obviously won't, but we keep deluding ourselves.

Maybe God is a sham too. But if believers don't constantly live in fear, don't they end up with a better life nonetheless?

Again, I sound pretentious as fuck, but people are getting hung up on they symptoms without analyzing the underlying disease.
>>
>>77331045
Do not get hung up on the thought that what you're saying is edgy or pretentious. This is a thread where thought and analysis are encouraged
>>
>>77331045
The surest sign of a decaying society is the death of religion.
>>
>>77331045
The verses about what happened to Israel as they turned away from God are exactly what's happening.
>>
>>77331203
>If society requires religion to survive, perhaps we don't deserve to
>>
File: I can feel it.jpg (334 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
I can feel it.jpg
334 KB, 1000x564
>>77328827
>>77330119
>When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut

I know that feel too well.
>>
>>77326939
god dammit the beautiful ones are MGTOW
>>
>>77330835

>three branches will become one

The Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches have already "become one" in our corrupt government. Almost every appointed representative is a corporate shill.
>>
>>77330767
Can I get a tldr on "manning"
>>
>>77325300
They're making the push towards the final dismantling of structures and society, as Marxism requires. They're pushing it forwards to get it in before they're revealed, and to make it too late to change.
>>
>>77331016
I think your fear of God is influencing your dreams mate. Inside you might feel guilty about leaving religion or something. I used to be Christian, I just can't reconcile the idea of an eternal hell with any form of justice I understand.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17eBXdVL4w

All these people who I know to be against conscription in Finland telling that there has been peace for over 70 years and military training is useless.
Just watch it all change really fast. The political atmosphere is alrady changing to worse.

The best part is these people are also the ones in support of importing shitskins to our country.
>>
>>77331384

a faggot that used whistleblowing to get attention for himself
>>
>>77330135
Consider getting a canteen and some kind of compact, lightweight cookware. That straw won't last forever and neither will the food. You may not have an opportunity to restock.

Apologies if it's there and I didn't notice it.
>>
File: 2998516622_7fd78491cc.jpg (51 KB, 435x280) Image search: [Google]
2998516622_7fd78491cc.jpg
51 KB, 435x280
>He hasn't read watchmen

Memes aside it actually has great insight into machiavelan world plots via marketing and disinfo, as well as just being a great alternative history book about the cold war.

I think most of you would like it.
>>
I'll admit that I'm too cynical to have complete faith in (a) God, but at the same time I want to. A wrathful god is horrifying to think of, and considering how fucked the world is right now with there being no defined "end" but the threat looming, I don't think I want to see an actual wrath filled end of days.
>>
>>77331279
Religion is an epiphenominon that arises from the human social instinct. It shouldn't be discarded so flippantly.

It existed for thousands of years and helped us flourish. We create it instinctually because it needs to exist for large groups to get along. It also gives purpose to people with nothing else to cling to.

Bullshit? Mostly. But it's useful bullshit.
>>
>>77330835
>island will drift away
Brexit

>star will gorge itself on clay
Israel

>Ravens wil starve
Africa/Middle East

>dragon
China

>bear
Russia

>black flag
Isis conquering Iraq?
>>
>>77325300
Call me paranoid, but i think the history is repeating itself. We got an uprising politician (Trump/Hitler) blaming one ethnic group for most of the problems that happened to his country (jews/muslims)
>>
>>77331333
>In the shift from the equilibrium to the die phase, each animal became less aware of associates, despite being pushed closer together.
>Dr Calhoun concluded that the mice could not effectively deal with the repeated contact of so many individuals
>>
>>77331045
They're just weak. I've always believed that religion, organized religion, is a crutch.

That being said, what happens when you take a man's crutch when he's too weak to stand on his own?

They have no real culture, they come from broken homes, they have no hope, they have no spiritual or moral framework to speak of, all they know is a rudimentary set of skills instilled into them by government and society that enable them to navigate an artificial world.

They know so little that the millenia-old teachings of ancient wise men still hold more value than anything our society could ever crap out because as we've advanced technologically, we've degenerated so far culturally and spiritually that we're no better than a monkey with a flamethrower.
>>
>>77330833
Actually I know the story of the fappening. Hold onto your butts.

>faggoty ass SJW who has a bone to pick with 4chan for triggering him
>he has some knowledge of Tor and deepweb culture
>decides his best bet against 4chan is to take mommies credit card, get some BTC, go to town on data brokers
>but anon what are data brokers?
>well you know how Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc all collect massive amounts of data on you and you say its okay every time you press accept on a TOS/EULA?
>yeah that gives them the right to sell your data
>all of it, including content
>so frequently when the companies and their advertising partners are done with it they sell it off in bulk to data brokers
>this is akin to going to a storage unit auction and hoping to find a chest of nazi gold
>sometimes this nazi gold includes data of interesting people
>sometimes this includes pictures
>sometimes this includes nude pictures of interesting people doing lewd things
>fappening related content and much more is still traded commonly, but not public released

So remember how in the end nobody got arrested for the fappening? That's because when the group I was with tipped off the FBI whodunit for real, they did nothing as it was perfectly legal, or at worst a civil matter.

Hollywood lawyers on the other hand ripped this kid and his entire family to shreds.
>>
>>77331430
I've heard some good arguments against hell existing that say it's death and destruction of the soul and body (one time only) for the damned.
>>
>>77331272
Which verses are you speaking about exactly?
>>
>>77325703
Don't you think it's a bit strange that we now have transistors the size of a single molecule of boron, but when it comes to generating electricity, we're using the same generators invented by Tesla over 100 years ago, along with the lead acid battery, also invented over a century ago?
>>
File: vented.png (852 KB, 645x762) Image search: [Google]
vented.png
852 KB, 645x762
>>77326661
>I live a secret life inside my head
This, a thousand times this. Its like everyone irl isn't real, they're cardboard, paper mache for all the use of their brain they have. Im so far gone into "the redpill" that I barely remember what it was like to be ignorant, to be "normal". I used to feel sorry for people like myself.
>>
>>77331608
>black flag over dome
The dome of the rock in Jerusalem seems more likely
>>
>>77331641
What if we're that experiment but with people?
>>
>>77331568
It's time to take the training wheels off.
Or do you want to get killed by a muslim?
>>
>>77331682
Basically the kids goal was to blame the celeb leak on 4chan and hope public outrage and Hollywood lawyers would be enough to kill the site. Nearly did, moot shit himself for a couple weeks over the whole thing AFAIK.

In the end there was no hack, and there never will be because the data is available for a relatively small fee. No need to hack it when its just behind a paywall.
>>
>>77331568
But is it bullshit? Reality on some level is subjective, we basically interpret our ideological world through memes which can seemingly evolve over time, self replicate and have uncontrollable influence... I mean look at kek..
>>
>>77331729
Thought that initially but discarded it because of the (((star)))

Maybe it gorges itself to death.
>>
>>77331203
When right-wingers talk about a "war on faith," they make it sound like everyone is an atheist actively trying to destroy religion. This isn't the case.

We see God as a good luck charm in a sea of other options. Something that we aren't necessarily going to fight someone over with, but something that "people can figure out for themselves" and decide the best approach "for them." We think that our alternatives, our nihilism jokes and pithy aphorisms, our frivolous quests for the "validation" of our identities by our peers, all serve to make us feel smart or enlightened or "aligned" with reality. It glorifies man without giving him any relationship to the rest of the reality in which he exists. We think that we're nothing more than a "blue speck," so that means that if we just try to make that speck as pretty as we and we alone can, that everything will just fall into place on its own. These folk panaceas aren't doing the trick.

>>77331279
If we're smart enough to create an artificial quest for our own meaning outside of reproduction, assuming that we're doing so for the subconscious survival of ourselves, we're already the smartest and most "deserving" beings on the planet.
>>
>>77330282
>>77330135
>gear 3.jpg
>gear 1.jpg
What are you hiding, Anon?
>>
>>77331384
bradley manning.
Revealed through wikileaks:
the Collateral Murder video that exposed the killing of unarmed civilians and two Reuters journalists by a US Apache helicopter crew in Iraq
the Afghan War Diary that revealed uninvestigated civilian casualties and contractor abuse
the Iraq War Logs that revealed civilian casualties, and uninvestigated reports of torture
the US diplomatic cables that revealed the role that corporate interests and spying play in international diplomacy

And as a result, was confined to pre-trial confinement in a small room, no sunlight, no interaction with any other human, and entirely naked for over three years. Without arrest.

After this, Manning claimed to be a woman named "chelsea". I think that this is a side effect of the extreme conditions and probable interrogation and torture manning got from his captors
>>
>>77331829
I don't know anymore. There's an impulse towards a belief in me, but my brain doesn't let me do it.

I don't know what to think about it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.