[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews- AMA about Jews thread (medieval Jewry, USSR, Present Day)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13
File: orthodox-jews-2.jpg (34 KB, 423x302) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-jews-2.jpg
34 KB, 423x302
Haven't done one of these in a very long time, doubt anyone here even remembers these threads.
Firstly no, am not a Jew myself. Got interested in Jews while reading a book on the Jews of Trent while getting my MA in Medieval/Renn studies at Columbia.

As it turned out, a book would come out a few years later essentially proving that, YEs, the people were correct and the Jews of Trent had indeed ritually murdered St, Simon of Trent (I'll include a picture of the relief in a post below.)

As it turned out, an Israeli Professor named Dr. Toaff--son of the cheif Rabbi of Rome-- came upon this evidence while researching his 3 volume work on Jewish life in Medieval Umbria (a region of Italy) and came across info.

If anyone even sees this, I'll get the usual idiots-- Jews trying to catch me up and "expose" me for not knowing as much as I say I do (in fact, I know more than they do).

It's rarely worth doing here, bc people have no attention span, but I will try. Areas of expertise include Medieval Jewry and "Blood Libel" (ritual murder), Jews in the USSR, Zionism, Israel terrorism from the Irgun to the modern day, and of course, the so-called "holocaust."

I will not be in here yelling "gas the kikes! race war now!" but I also will give out the facts as they are best understood today by serious academics who don't need to worry about tenure or getting published. So, there you go.

See if anyone here cares. Doubt it, mostly summerfags/newfags, but always like to give a chance to anyone genuinely interested in this stuff.
>>
who did 9/11?
>>
Here, as promised, is the relief of St. Simon of Trent. St. Simon was "unsainted" after Vatican II (a practice not allowed by any means in the US).

His bones were removed from his shrine and secretly dumped at night to prevent any further veneration of him.

Now, since his story has been exposed as true, the Catholic scum who pulled this don't know what to do (disclosure: Israel Shamir is a friend of mine, and while he is contraversial, even those who mock him as a "self-hating Jew" (he is a convert) have a hard time dismissing his work:
http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
>>
>>77273998
>who did 9/11?
From all the indications, it was done by Arabs with help from the Saudis and possibly Turks. Mossad certainly knew in advance, as evidenced by their spying reported by completely unbiased sources (happy to provide if you want).

did Israel know it was coming and not warn the US? Yes. Do I believe they were directly involved in it? no.
>>
I was just reading about St, Simon of Trent and heard of that book

I myself am Jewish and I think there probably was a an ultra orthodox Jewish cult
.I mean there are Christian cults that do that kind of stuff all the time
!Don't know for sure tho. Can you post some evidence that they did?

Oh and do you really think a small group of Jews run the world?
>>
This is the famous Fox video re: Israel spying on the Us prior to 9/11, where an FBI is quoted as saying "taken all in totally, how could Israel NOT know? (they had agents living on the same block in Hollywood, FL as Mohammed Atta).

If you'd like Other sources on things like the Odigo message Service, Urban Moving and Storage in Jersey city, please just ask:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o
>>
> Israel terrorism from the Irgun to the modern day

Attacking the British was terrorism. Attacking the "Palestians" isn't. Stop cucking arab dick and just accept that Israel is here to stay

And redpill me on blood libels in general

I Want to believe my ancestors dindu nuffin
>>
>>77274735
>.I mean there are Christian cults that do that kind of stuff all the time
Have never heard of one. It's hard to understand why this is not only conceivable but likely unless one understands the role of blood and "blood magic" in pre-Englightment Europe.

The piece of evidence that gave away the Jews who murdered St. Simon was the prayer (translated) "take this, crucified Jesus. So may all Christians perish, by land and sea."

As Dr. Toaff discovered and explains (in the book published BEFORE he was forced to recant and change it), there was simply no way the Christian courts could have known this prayer, even if they did use torture on the Jews.
>>
>>77275306

The one thing I don't understand is how blood magic and Judiasm are related. drinkinig blood is forbidden in Judiasm
>>
>>77275016
>Attacking the "Palestians" isn't
Israel is in violation of 72 Un resolutions, as well as the Geneva conventions.

You don't ge tto conquer land and then move people into that land as "settlements." This is really what the Iraq war was about, the Syrian war going on now, Libya, etc..

The Jews know that, in order not to face the same treatment as South Africa eventually, they need to change the map of the mideast in such way that they can get someone to take the Palestinians.

Now, by common sense, should the Saudis have taken them, if they'd agree to go? Probably, but the reson it's so laughably hypocritical for Jews is bc they run, in the USA, the ADL, the SPLC, and literally led and funded the civil rights movement, both in the Us and in S.A.
Now Israel is giving Provera Depot to black ethipopian jews to keep them fro having kids.
>>
>>77275571
>blood magic and Judiasm are related
You have to delive into Kabbalah. And I don't mean the cute, new version Jews now sell as self-help books in the "Welness" section of the book store.

Kaballaistic magic began as a way to call down Hashem's wrath on the goyim, ad often involved the use of blood, usually Gentile blood was the preferred item.

This was sold by peddlers, but some Jews decided to take it a step further and to kidnap an actual Christian child.
>>
>>77275571
Besides the book, do you have any evidence that the Jews killed that kid?

The blood libel thing is what I care about.
>>
>>77275960
>Kaballaistic magic began as a way to call down Hashem's wrath on the goyim, ad often involved the use of blood, usually Gentile blood was the preferred item.

You got any proof of that? I was raised Jewish, I've met Kabbalah scholars in Israel. Kabbalah is just mystical and esoteric teachings. Not blood magic.

If I am wrong, then every rabbi I have ever met has lied to me
>>
I doubt anyone else will reply to this thread, bc people aren't interested in actual facts and logic based on real sources.

The amazing thing about the Jews (you'll find some of this in Dr. Kevin Macdonald's work) is to consier them both in terms of "group evolutionary survival strategy and ingroup/outgroup and how they interacted with the larger populace (note that after the destruction of the 2nd temple, Jews have never lived as a community.

Israel can only function bc other Jews are out essentially ripping off their gentile hosts, and the Israelis also have th eUs security umbrella as well as diplomatic protection, which they get through suborning the congress using AIPAC and other Jewish pressure groups.

But now, consider, if you will, the Jews biologically, as cold-bloodedly as you can, as if you wee obsesering different groups of dolphin and how they interact: "What do they do and why?.."
>>
File: 1464857423015.jpg (8 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1464857423015.jpg
8 KB, 223x200
>>77275960
I've also studied Kabbalah. Can you provide sources or links to your claim of "blood libel"?. There are many paths you can take using the knowledge of the Kabbalah, but "blood libel" seems too barbaric and betrays the whole meaning of the Kabbalah. It sounds more like dogma or some secular cult behavior.
>>
>>77276305
>You got any proof of that?
Of Kabbalah as blood magic? See the pdf of Dr. Toaff's original version and check his footnotes.

Dr. Shamir is also friendly and always open to sincere questions. If you genuinely want a source, I'll find one for you. If you live near a uni with older books, these days, that is your best bet, bc we live in an era where history is literally being rewritten.

Check Dr. Toaff's pdf, or I can look for something if you really don't believe it. I'm not pulling this out of my ass, it's been my hobby for 12 years now even after finishing my MA and moving on to JD.
>>
>>77276768
I'll check out Toaff's work.
>>
>>77276639
here is the short one. For the Longer, see Dr. Toaff's 3 volumes, (the unedited ones) on life for Jews in Medieval umbria.

It helps if you understand italian and latin, but not a requirement. Search for Toaff's PDF. From there, go to his footnotes. I really wish I had a hard copy of his books with me, but I don't.

But, yes, I can assure you that blood magic and Kabbalah were (and probably still are in some deep, dark areas of Jerusalem where not even normal Jews dare venture) intertwined.

Now I'll se if I have a bookmark, hold on...
>>
File: 1461586689061.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1461586689061.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
What do you think of Jews controlling everything? Also, I view Holocaust as something that happened but very differently than we are taught. 6,000,000 Jews figure is outrageous for example. Thanks for posting, people do care about learning this stuff.
>>
>>77277137
http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
>>
>>77277186
Thanks very much.
>>
>>77277178
The figure of 6 million is outrageous. As is the fact that almost all of Europe has LAWS that FORCE you to believe that, and if you assert a contrary opinion, you are literally arrested for heresy.

What else can it really be called, if you "deny" that 6 million jews were killed in "gas ovens" in ww 2?

YEs, Jews died in WW 2. As did every other group of people in Europe, and many not from Europe.

If I had to put a number on it? 1.2 million. Let me find the example of the changed monument at Auchswitz, which they changed after Zundel's trial (for those who don't know, Zudel was living in the UD with his wife--a US citizen in TN-- When "sepcial agents" swooped down on him with guns drawn and llegally deported him to Germany to face trial for sending doumcents there that disagreed witht he Jews offical narrative.

The trial was a real shit show, with his very smart and brave lawyer, Sylvia Stoltz, being arrested.

Highly reccomend looking into Zundel. IMO, this is probably his best ever work (an interview e. an Israeli journalist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

(btw- yes, my spelling is shit, but moving too fast to go back and check..)
>>
File: dees-did6million.jpg (21 KB, 260x281) Image search: [Google]
dees-did6million.jpg
21 KB, 260x281
>>
>>77273807
What exactly happens in a blood ritual? What is the point of them?
>>
File: imgres-1.jpg (12 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
12 KB, 257x196
"The Truth Does Not Fear Investigation."

If you are telling the truth, you do not need "laws" to keep people from daring to have heretical views. Then it is no longer "heresy," it's a RELIGION.

the RELIGION of post-Christian Europe is Holocaustology.
>>
>>77278112
>What exactly happens in a blood ritual? What is the point of them?
See on this site, st. simon of Trent. Certain small sects of Jews used to draw blood from Christian infants--almost always around Purim or passover-- bc the blood was believd to have magical properties:
http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/
>>
>>77273807
If I were to read only one book on comprehensive Jewish history which book would I read?

Only one book for medieval Jews?

One book on the holocaust?
>>
>>77276305
HEre you go friend. From chabad themselves, on the importance of blood in Kabbalah:

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380722/jewish/The-Real-Jewish-Blood-Rites.htm
>>
File: spurdo23.png (40 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
spurdo23.png
40 KB, 500x383
>>77273807
>Cook Islands
cuck islands :DDD
>>
File: holoycost-industry.jpg (18 KB, 224x346) Image search: [Google]
holoycost-industry.jpg
18 KB, 224x346
>>77278720
>One book on comprehensive Jewish history
Almost impossible. Depends on what point of view you want. For a topic like this, wher eso many people stand to make money...if you are really only going to read one, I'd read either "The Holocaust Industry" by the Jewish Professor Norman Finkelstein, who was eventually denied tenure at De Paul university (a CATHOLIC Uni) a the request of Alan Dershowitz
>>
just wanted to say im reading what you post with interest. some of us do care. thanks.
>>
File: AuschwitzPlaquesChanged.jpg (96 KB, 548x512) Image search: [Google]
AuschwitzPlaquesChanged.jpg
96 KB, 548x512
About to leave I guess. If you are lurking and have a question on Jews and want an honest, informed answer, here is your chance.

I'm probably 1 in about 25k posts here-- esp about Jews-- who will give you an honest answer with facts and sources to back it all up. Also, forget to add this.

After Zundel's trial, you'll notice 2.5 million dead Jews "missing." Yet, the total number Euros are forced, BY LAW, to repeat is 6 million:
>>
>>77279648
nu-pol has been a mess since nation flags were introduced.
>>
>>77279648
Since you won't be here long give me websites my learned friend.

I've read your posts before. But I don't have time to back and forth with you bro.
>>
File: penelope-and-husband.png (2 MB, 2834x1638) Image search: [Google]
penelope-and-husband.png
2 MB, 2834x1638
I usually get a lot of Jews here to shriek at me. for whatever reason, after reading the thing about St. Simon of Trent and then Dr. Toaff, it just lit a fire under my ass, and for the last 11 years I've been devouring every piece of info I can find about Jews.

The more I read, the more I am AMAZED at the level of...duplicity and hypocrisy present among the top ranks of Jews.

No, I'm not saying that the Jew dentist around the corner from you sacrifices Christian babies, but were there Jews who did such things at various points in history, when al sorts of odd religious practices were flowering?
YES.

Another article I love that tells everything. Peneople Cruz and her husband-- notice, neither have really worked much lately?

That is bc they were BLACKBALLED during the last Israeli attack on Gaza and called on Jews to stop their GENOCIDE.

Also, all these Hollywood ambassadors to the UN, etc... why do you think Angelina Jolie and all the other hypocrite cunts have never once DARED to mention Gaza?
>>
Hey OP self taught Theologen, and hopefully doing a masters in the netherlands. What relevant sources could you show me that offer introduction to early jewish tradition and any othet relevant Text? Also anything related to the kaballah (sorry for the possible misspelling.)
>>
>>77273807
Greetings, man.
I don't have questions so I'll just be reading your stuff. Thanks for doing this.
>>
>>77275696
THis jew knows what he is talkinga bout. SHiiiiet how much should we expect to see you living. I think you have some mossads at the door :)
>>
Hello,

is the Protocol of Zion a real book or a false book written by tsarist Russia?
>>
bump my man
>>
>>77280321
Aaaand he is dead :) mossad killed the self hating jew. The globalists strike again.
Bready gud taker though.
>>
>>77281086
Who is dead?
>>
>>77280260
>give me websites
OK, best sites:
solargeneral.org
-on YT (get proxyflow and add to chrome in case blocked) see videos by ernst zundel and David Irving
- Also, watch documentary "One-third of the Holocaust." It's about 7 or 8 hours, (thus you really need an interest in this sort of thing), but by the end the man has essentially proved that the "Operation Reinhart death camps" could not have existed as the Jews claim

- ****VERY IMPT JEwish History, Jewish Religion by Dr. Israel Shahak****(with intro by Gore Vidal

- Audios by Dr. WLP: https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

- Also, very impt*** Works of Dr. Faurisson (who has done a lot of jail time for his beliefs) and the chemist Dr. Germar Rudolph

-Also, "The Goldstone Report." He has since recanted since the Jews in South Africa threatened his family and all sorts of other lovely shit, and the jews have literally about 15 fake sites up claiming to have the report, when in fact they are just smears of it (I'm not kidding) MAke sure you get the pdf direct from the UN site
- Movie "Defamation" on YT still I believe

- Movies "Jenin, Jenin" and "checkpoint" (I AM NOT an arab, nor do I have any great liking for arabs, but it shows jewish hypocrisy bc the ADL and SPLC never ONCe have mentioned how Muslims are treated in Palestine.
-Also, read "project for a new American century" about the neo-cons plans for Iraq before 9.11, they just needed a "pearl harbor like event" (not kidding, it says that)
- And antiwar.com and search israel, 9/11

(AND I BETTER QUIT BC WOULD LIST SITES AND BOOKS ALL DAY).
>>
>>77280607
>THis jew knows what he is talkinga bout
Not a Jew. If I were, I'd freely admit it. I wish I were, bc trying to learn to read hebrew and it's fucking not easy to understand them better and be able to read their newspapers in teir own language.
>>
posting in a jew thred
>>
What sources about the kaballah can you point me to!
>>
>>77280798
>s the Protocol of Zion a real book
No, most likely it was written by the Russian academic PRofessor Sergi Neiloff. However, it is uncanny in its predictions, and Henry Ford was so convinced of its validity, he included a copy with every new Ford sold in the USA.

The man Who first translated it into English (Viktor Masden) could only work on it for an hour at a time at the British Library bc he said that the document was so evil, it made him shiver."

Here is an interesting video about it by Dr. Pierce. If you are in Europe and can't see, just get "proxyflow" and add to your chrome or FF, it will work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzcaU4C_Oc
>>
File: 1465602422918.png (387 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465602422918.png
387 KB, 600x400
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>77281742
>sources about the kaballah
I left one above. Other than that, ge the book (you can find on bet) of the original book by Dr. Toaff in PDF. From both reading it and the footnotes, you will get a ton of info.

If you want info about Kabbalah and blood, just google around with the word kabbalah, blood, blood magic, etc..

. Depending where you live, if you ar enear a good library, you will be amazed at what was allowed to be printed and was accepted as common knowledge, esp in catholic texts.

I'll post again in case you didn't see. The Church has not been "the real" catholic church since vatican 2:
http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/

Also, search for the other beasts the Church cancelled at the behest of the jews. there was one feast celebrated ina small Italian town where a Jewess was said to have grabbed a consecrated host during mass and slipped it into her coat, then taken it home and tried to fry it in a ban.

The host begin bleeding do profusely that the blood flooded out her doors andwindows and she was caught.

Thsi feast was celebrated at the house where it is said to have occurred until 1965, and I think a few people still carried on against the orders of the Jewish controlled papacy after 1965 and vatican 2.
>>
>>77273807
Where do you see the Rockefellers in this?
>>
>>77273807
So how far would you say the influence of the jews reaches?

Would the mere presence of jews count or does it have to be the scheming, malignant ones to constitute jewish influence in a region?
>>
>>77282796
>beasts the Church cancelled
FEASTS.
You won't believe how many saints were "desainted" at the request of the Jews (this CANNOT, according to the Church, be done, you cannot "DE-SAINT" someone bc the sainthood has to be proved by miracles.

And een adter all the Chrch did to please the Jews during Vqtican 2 for their supposed "collaboration witht he Nazis," how often do you see the dumb shits attacked in hollywood?

Try to imagine a movie like that shitty Dan Brown novel "da Vinci code," but insert JEWS now with same plot, only changed to suit Jews.

In fact, give me a single movie where you have ever, as Brando said, "seen the KIKE."

My personal fav is the movie "Lord of War." It's worth seeing for a laugh. The film is about a Kike gun dealer. A jew, who had Israeli citizenship, etc..

BUT, BUT, wouldn;t you know it! They were not REAL JEWS! They were "only pretending" to be Jews to get out of the USSR! Which is amazing, bc every Jew in the USSR knew one another, and you need a certificate from the rabbi who cut your cock that you are a Jew.

But, this gun runner in "Lord of Law", he wasn't a "Real" Jew, bc they would NEVER do things like sell guns to niggers in afrcia to kill each other with.

I laughed for a good 1.5 hours, throughout the entire movie, a that one...
>>
Do you support the state of Israel?
>>
File: Anne frank.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3507) Image search: [Google]
Anne frank.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3507
>>77283306
>ould the mere presence of jews count or does it have to be the scheming, malignant ones to constitute jewish influence in a region?
I'm falling asleep mate. For the best info on this, see the work of Dr. Kevin Macdonald, his trilogy on Jews "The cUlture Of Critique," and the essays up right now on: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/

If anyone wants to read more.think up new questions, will come back at about same time and use the same picture as I used tonight.

Now, as always, you will have about 15 jews who have been lurking here but didn't dare confrotn me bc they saw I know my shit and have sources who will claim to be me and spout insane bullshit, but if you read this entire thing, I hope you can tell my writing apart from someone trying to make me look lik ean asshole.

Maybe I should have "trip-fagged" but I hate that shit.

Anway, if interested in this, copy the post I made with all those sites, links, and videos and put it in "notes."

Very useful, I wish I'd had someone to give me that kind of thing.

And don't forget, the sort of "encyclopedia" for this stuff is solargeneral.org
and ihr.org (insitute for historical review)

Later. Am flying tomm, will be in air at this time and I think the airline am taking has wifi in business, so will be able to post at around 530pm EST if anyone is interested.

Later. Again, save those links somewhere. They are useful, and when you have links and facts, they begin shrieking. Just like they will come out shrieking now that they know I'm gone and won't be here to put them in their place.

later..
>>
>>77282796
What do you know about early Jew history?
Are modern Jews descended from original?
How much damage did Jews do to Roman Empire?
What about a Jews in Arabia what is their relationship to Islam?
What about Jews in the slave trade I had a travel book of Caribbean islands and it mentioned the oldest synagogue in the Americas being on a sugar island and I never made the connection that they would likely have been slave owners
>>
>>77283306
>>77283016

I too would like to see responses to both these questions if at all possible.
>>
>>77283674
>support the state of Israel
If you had any intention of ever upholding the june 1967 borders.

We both know your nation does not, and, as the 2 blue lines on your flag that stand for the nile and the jordan, your tribe will keep "reshaping" the middle east with American blood and treasure until they reshape th emiddle east to where they have what they want.
>>
Thanks for all the help you really did a good job and cant wait to hear from u tomorrow
>>
File: nic.gif (820 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
nic.gif
820 KB, 300x150
>>77274599
>it was done by Arabs with help from the Saudis
>>
>>77285289
This. Post more please!
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.