[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp 0zJZu0a4 Shows how wome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17
File: sophie20.jpg (45 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
sophie20.jpg
45 KB, 720x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4

Shows how women today are treated so badly, and have to conform to artificial and unreachable beauty standards

It really makes you think /pol/, of how much our society harms women through our beauty standards
>>
How is this worse than men?

What a woman has to do to be considered beautiful by today's standards

>eat healthy

That's literally it. You'll be at least 5/10 if you eat healthy and you'll find a way to get fucked regularly.

Men on the other hand

>spend hours at the gym every week
>have money
>not being socially awkward
>tall enough
>little to no body hair

Not forgetting the fact that if a man is born with a small penis, he's fucked. If a woman is born with a small breast, no problem, lot of men are into that.

A man can easily be fucked by genetics. A woman can hardly be fucked by genetics.

It is WAY easier for women to attain the standard than men.
>>
>>77204242
No, you are just biased against women because of your bad experience. Maybe if you weren't such an abrasive and disagreeable asshole then women would like you more.
>>
>>77204242
You're not wrong, but you should think a little more on how to structure your posts. You're using the same word multiple times for different meanings.
>>
>>77203753
Men: "I tend to find women who aren't obese attractive. Coincidentally this corresponds with what is healthy for you."
Women: "If you aren't over 6 foot, big dicked, ripped, rich, handsome, confident, etc. get lost fuckboiii XDDD"
>>
File: fatties.jpg (38 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
fatties.jpg
38 KB, 500x669
>All these fat as fuck girls.

Literally none of these are accurate.

Also the fucking descriptors for all the skinny ones are negative sounding. The irony of anti-body shaming people is they always engage in their own body shaming against thin girls.
>>
WE
>>
>>77203753
>implying there is such thing as women
>implying genders isn't a social construct

Come on people, its current year.
>>
>>77203753
>ancient egypt
>nigger
every time
>>
>>77204778
>>ancient egypt
>>nigger
>every time
Beauty ideal at that.
>>
>>77203753
Stop linking fucking buzzfeed on pol you stupid faggot.
>>
>>77203753
Well, it's not men's fault. It's other women and homosexual male designers that create this pressure. Not straight men.

Most men just want a healthy woman. And from a biological perspective, this guy is sort-of correct, even if a bit salty; >>77204242

It's easier for a woman to be found attractive, and get laid, and more importantly find a partner.

Now, the pressure on a unhealthy body (skinny/plastic surgery etc.) - created by gay male designers and other women - is worse than the pressure on men's body.
Because the pressure on men's body is biological and healthy, it's good that men "have to" spend hours at the gym.
>>
>>77203753
>WE
>>
File: 136493621.jpg (119 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
136493621.jpg
119 KB, 507x338
>>77203753

So why are you telling us?

Men would fuck a wet hole. We're not choosy.

Bitches can go whine about it to the fags and bitches who set the standards.

Look, you're talking about "unrealistic beauty stadnards"...To me, an Australian. Pic related. We've had sex with these women. There are hundreds of thousands of half breeds running wild.

How much fucking lower do you want us to go?
>>
>>77205166
That's really racist. Who says that woman isn't beautiful in her own way?
>>
>>77205132
But that's not true. Society pressures women to have plastic surgery and starve themselves to please men. It is the patriarchy at work in our everyday lies
>>
>>77203753

The real redpill is that western society is degenerate and hates men. Women are simply taking advantage of a culture that fucking worships them.

Of course, women also have problems, but men have far more problems. The current situation is unnatural and degenerate. It shouldn't be like this.

Men are very degenerate too, so are women. People are degenerate. Men gave women all the power they have right now, BUT, women have so much power and agency and privilege now that men are not entirely to blame. It's the culture, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>77205394
No, it's other women. And gay male designers.

Not straight men. Women think that this is what men want, because of other women - while men are happy with a healthy amount of fat.

SJWs trying to blame men for everything is ridiculous. Women are other women's worst enemies. Most men love women. Most women do not love other women.
>>
>>77205447
>The real redpill is that western society is degenerate and hates men. Women are simply taking advantage of a culture that fucking worships them.
nearly
Moreso that men have been disposable for most of western history. Since there are just so many people, we don't need all the men to go die in a war or a mineshaft. The West hasn't caught up with this and culturally no one knows what to do with all these men
>>
>>77205730

I thought that was obvious without me even mentioning it. Of course men are disposable, it sucks, but it won't change. Nobody wants it to change. Excess males are always a problem, but western society currently hates all men except for Chad, and that's a bigger problem.

The culture is toxic.
>>
>>77205608

How about when you tell your GF that she looks good without makeup and doesn't need to wear any on your account. She shoots back angrily "I don't wear it for you!"

All that makeup and fancy clothes are for rubbing it in the faces of other women. To show off her status to her peers. Yet they lie and blame men for having to go though all the trouble.
>>
>>77204608
WUZ
>>
>>77206110

QUEENZ
>>
>>77205998
Yup. I told my girlfriend when we met that I couldn't care less about her wearing make up, so she don't usually (only at bigger social gatherings, to show off to other women).

They don't lie, they think that it's men that is pressuring them.
>>
>>77203753
>that fucking video
*schniff* pure ideology
>>
>>77205821
>it won't change
It will have to eventually if The West stays above water long enough. Conventional wars won't happen anymore so while we carry that artifact, there is nothing to prop it up. And the push back (mtgow fags and the like) will just get worse. The West will have to fold eventually.
>>
All of those girls were sexy as fuck, I don't see the problem. Male standard of beauty is always consistent throughout history.

White
Tall
Athletic
Good looking
>>
>how much our society harms women through our beauty standards
It's their choice to live up to them, or not live up to them. No one is forcing them. Last time I checked, we still live in a free society.
>>
>>77203753
>artificial and unreachable beauty standards

False.
>>
>>77205324
would you fuck the blue waffle girl?
>>
>>77203753
Man, fuck this shit. Where does the idea come from that Marilyn Monroe was such a fat fuck? It's not like we don't have tons of images and movies...

Also, the Egyptian is black. Classic Buzzfeed pandering. I wish Egyptians today would speak up against the ridiculous historical appropriation by the insecure descendants of America's slave caste.
>>
>>77206249
I think the PTB are hoping we get immersive VR, or realistic sexbots before then to satiate the excess males. The occasional Supreme Gentleman going off is acceptable to them right now.
>>
File: images (64).jpg (19 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (64).jpg
19 KB, 512x288
>>77203753
Lot of fatties in that vid uh... i mean full figured ladies.
>>
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's bullshit. Does this look like the woman in the video?
>>
>>77203753
>black egyptian
>any period of time when obese women were deemed attractive
>hollywood ever not having size 0 women it it's movies

Seriously it's like they don't care about accurate history at all.

Sure some cultures deemed having plumper women (as in women who weren't quite size 0) as attractive and a sign of health, but thats because it was also a sign of wealth.

And hollywood ever liking fat chicks, they literally had Marilynn Monroe imaged up behind the land whale.
>>
>>77206249

I don't focus on MGTOW. They are simply a byproduct of western society and it's hatred of men, as well as the modern times we live in. /pol/ doesn't realize that MGTOWs are just a symptom of the status quo.

But no, I disagree with you. How can you possibly satisfy all these excess males? I mean, it's not like western culture is ever going to change into a culture that holds women more accountable. No. I wish it would, but that is just not going to happen.

So, either there must be another great war, or we will simply wither away into collapse.
>>
>>77204358

Being abrasive and disagreeable is what women like, telling people otherwise just proves that you're a butthurt cunt.
>>
femanon here.

i genuinely get treated better for being a woman. all i'm expected to do is be good looking and not completely retarded, and even then that's pretty flexible since we societally train children to think that women are superior and deserve special treatment and rights. i mean, jesus, guys can't like ANYTHING without being criticised as either a pussy, a douche, or a fag. men have this standard to be masculine, ripped, bearded, smart, quiet, nice, funny, charismatic, and rich. if you don't live up to that exactly, you're a bitch and deserve to be bastardized for it.

TL;DR - we need to start treating guys better.
also, the wage gap is a myth. come at me.
>>
>>77206949

This seems like bait, but you can see this post >>77205447 for some reference.

I am rather sick and tired of people - traditionalists AND feminists - telling me how great it is to be a man, and how hard it is to be a woman. No. It's the complete opposite. Men do not have it easy at all unless we are Chad. Women benefit from "equal rights" and special treatment - in other words, feminism and chivalry.
>>
>>77203753
So? Men have unrealistic standards put on them to earn a million dollars a year but are also expected to be there for the family somehow. Unrealistic expectations keep us moving forward. If bitches are fat, they need to work at becoming attractive not give up and expect everyone to think they are hot while they are still fat
>>
>>77207104
nope, not bait. just irritated that feminists want be to believe i'm superior exclusively for being a woman, also while telling me i need to be masculine to be respected.
lame as fuck.
>>
>>77206949
>masculine, ripped, bearded, smart, quiet, nice, funny, charismatic, and rich

But if this guy came around, you would go for him rather than the average Joe. It's nothing about that. The pressure on men is actually just biological. The pressure on women to be super skinny/use loads make up/having to be "perfect" etc. is not.

The problem is that somehow straight men is blamed for this pressure.
>>
>>77206886
I think we largely agree. Notice I prefaced with
>if The West stays above water
I don't think it's very likely The West will change, but who knows. I think The West is on its way out, or at least entering a deep hibernation. People don't think a collapse can happen because the technology is so advanced, but every people at every point in time has thought that. Once the culture collapses, its likely the the societies that implement will fall too.
>>
>>77206949
I mean I don't think most men can comprehend the levels of narcissism and emotional dysfunction in some women. When you're around it as a guy, it's just dumbfounding how another person can become so toxic.

Apparently women used to be different. I've lived my entire life around rich bitchy women , and my god they are insufferably horrible people to each other and just people in general.
>>
Huh, it really DOESN'T make me think.

p.s.- drown yourself
>>
File: 1464468283142.jpg (22 KB, 275x309) Image search: [Google]
1464468283142.jpg
22 KB, 275x309
>>77203753
>Ancient Egypt
>Nigger
>Ancient Greece
>Jew
>Han Dynasty
>Man
>Golden age of Hollywood
>Orc
>1920, 1960, 1990
>muh dick.
>>
File: 143253745972.png (115 KB, 246x241) Image search: [Google]
143253745972.png
115 KB, 246x241
>>77204683
BRAVO SVEN
>>
>>77206949
> i mean, jesus, guys can't like ANYTHING without being criticised as either a pussy, a douche, or a fag. men have this standard to be masculine, ripped, bearded, smart, quiet, nice, funny, charismatic, and rich. if you don't live up to that exactly, you're a bitch and deserve to be bastardized for it.

Uh yeah, that's kind of the whole point and purpose of being a man. Although you forgot the part where we're expected to die at any given time for any given purpose tied to the expense of others.

But yeah without those things, it can't be considered a man. That's just how it is, if you cant handle the bantz, put on a dress and go compete in the oppression olympics.
>>
>>77205394

Yeah, because god knows straight guys wouldn't fuck ugly or overweight women.

We have standards.
>>
>>77207322
>>77208111

Dumbasses. "She" is right. All "she" was saying, is that it's far easier to be a woman. It's hard to be a man. It's not easy being a man in western society. That is what "she" was talking about.
>>
>>77203753
>exaggerations.

Showing merlin monroe and than some fat bitch who is probably 150% Merlin's weight.
Also, most women that had the money to order portraits were lazy aristocrats and hence were fatter.
>>
>>77208262
Leaf, try reading. Slowly this time. Like the flow of maple syrup.
>>
>>77203753
>ancient egypt
>black girl
stopped watching lol
>>
>>77205132
Bullshit you moron.
A gym's most common goal is to sculpt the body not make it healthy.
You dont need a gym to go on runs or do pushups. nobody went to gyms or lifted weights during our longest evolutionary period. Lifting very heavy shit on a regular basis fucks up your joints.

Modern male beauty standards are half arbitrary and thus negative.
>>
>>77208403

I did read it. Both of you took issue to what "she" said, but "she" was simply pointing out the truth of how things are.
>>
>>77205447
degenerate this degenerate that degenerate blaa

I think you are having a stroke friend.
>>
>>77208674
Canadian literacy, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>77206949
i'm just saying that men are not treated better for being men.
seriously, men are told from day one that they'd kill, rape, steal, abuse, and fight all over the place if they weren't controlled. even as a fucking womam i get told that men are pigs or dogs who need to be trained, and if they so much as look at my tits or whatever that it's rape.
i'm not great with words, but i know theres genuinely more expected from men (from women) than there is from women (also from women).
im not superior for saying this either, because everybody knows it. i just feel really bad for men.
>>
File: giugb.png (463 KB, 765x428) Image search: [Google]
giugb.png
463 KB, 765x428
>>77203753
women should be naturally beautiful, without makeup or anorexia.
>>
>>77208706

Hello, Jew. How fitting that YOU would take issue to someone talking about degeneracy. You can't be exposed, now. Right?

>>77208906

How about you explain it then, if you're such a literary mastermind? Clearly the peasants of this board are not on par with your intellectual prowess, m'lord.
>>
>>77209064
Only the stupid leaf who can't read is saying "she".

Don't feel bad for men, they are men. They are made to take it, if they can't take it they fly off the handle and r-resolve themselves, or if they just can't make THE STANRARDS then they don't breed and r-resolve their genes by not breeding.

Like I said before, it is what it is and it is what makes a man what a man is. Nothing will ever change that. Changing that means something that isn't a man.
>>
>>77203753
Funny how the nigger in the video does not match egyptian paintings nor by her skin colour, jaw or her forehead.

Are people really that retarded?
>>
>>77209327
>implying that you need something other than a dick and testicles to be a man
>>
2000 years from now once our civilization falls again niggers will claim that they were mediteranian whites.

They will look at pictures of modern greeks, italians and southern slavs and say they were black because every tanned caucasian is a nigger.
>>
>>77209064
>>77209327

I am saying "she" because I have no proof you are woman, and I don't want one.

There are still a good amount of women out there that are concerned for men, and know what we go through. At the same time though, a lot of women are still spoiled cunts that expect too much, and men are harder on each other than any other known force in this universe.

What bothers me more than the hardships is how people tell me it's so easy to be a man, and how hard women have it. I don't like being lied to.
>>
>>77208603
Lifting alone will not make you look like male fitness model. Only roids will do it. So, male Just compare a superhero from 1920-1930 with a modern one.
>>
>>77209571
>t. non-man who doesn't know what it means to be a man
>>
>>77209624
>What bothers me more than the hardships is how people tell me it's so easy to be a man, and how hard women have it.
THEN GO
PUT ON A DRESS
AND GO COMPETE
IN THE OPPRESSION OLYMPICS
YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS KEK LEAF
>>
>>77209807

Calm down you sad autistic loser. Fuck you're pathetic. Get that chip off your shoulder, whatever it is. You are salty and bitter and you need to solve your problems, whatever they may be.
>>
File: tip.webm (1 MB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
tip.webm
1 MB, 630x354
>>77206949
>c-cum at me
Yes m'lady
>>
>>77209807
But we are being opressed. Just because we are white we are unable to talk about mass immigration without being called racist by every nigger across the world.

My country is poor, we can˙t even help our homeless people and i work for 1000$ a month. Meanwhile a border hopping nigger costs my country 1000$ a month.

And then some shitskin tourists from Germany come to disrupt our protests and call us racists. Meanwhile a shitskin who just arrived two weeks ago gets to protest against my country and call us racist.
>>
>>77206949
>>77207290
Based femanon
>feminists want be to believe i'm superior exclusively for being a woman, also while telling me i need to be masculine to be respected
I've always found this baffling.
>>
File: 1460122088346.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460122088346.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>women are getting frustrated because they cannot compete with superior 2D
Today is a good time to be alive famlam.
>>
>>77210167
i kek'd but it's still sad
>>
>>77203753
She's fucking hot as fuck.

College amirite lads?
>>
>>77210167
>that webm
top kek, saved
>>
>>77209624

>There are still a good amount of women out there that are concerned for men, and know what we go through.

Are all Canadian men this gay?
>>
>>77210178

>Just because we are white we are unable to talk about mass immigration without being called racist by every nigger across the world.

No one stops us from talking about.

They do call us racists a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hoGqzhCDW8
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>>77203753
Good job dickhead. This video gave me cancer.
>>
>>77210178
>But we are being opressed. Just because we are white we are unable to talk about mass immigration without being called racist by every nigger across the world.
Oh no! Not the "R" word!!! It's the end of the white male! Defeated by a six letter word!
You're not a man if you let yourself be oppressed by words.

>
My country is poor, we can˙t even help our homeless people and i work for 1000$ a month. Meanwhile a border hopping nigger costs my country 1000$ a month.
Obviously then there is something very wrong with your country at the top, and it is up to MEN at the bottom to come together and rise up and FIX IT. Or do you have no men in your poor country of Slovenia? Then it is too late for your nation.

>And then some shitskin tourists from Germany come to disrupt our protests and call us racists. Meanwhile a shitskin who just arrived two weeks ago gets to protest against my country and call us racist.

Again, you kick your shitty government out and the shitskins out, like men, or you continue to sit there and take being fucked like little bitches.
>>
File: 20140119-071432[1].jpg (156 KB, 912x960) Image search: [Google]
20140119-071432[1].jpg
156 KB, 912x960
>>77203753
>>
>>77210726

Nice projection, bogan. You know what I meant.
>>
File: 1464995984254-0.jpg (84 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1464995984254-0.jpg
84 KB, 728x843
>>77210127
>>
>>77210816
If only that was the sole consequence. Today, your job is on the line. Freedom of speech isn't what it once was.
>>
>>77204470
>Literally none of these are accurate.

It's almost like they were sowing a narrative.

The ancient Greece, Victorian and Golden age oh Hollywood are all 4-5 sizes too big.

Also I like how they just abandoned Edwardian times, because to be attractive women needed to look like underage girls then
>>
>>77204411
what is this, english class? get a grip seppo
>>
>>77203753
>muh beauty standards

They don't HAVE to conform if they don't want to, though. Nobody expects you to be perfect in order to get laid, just don't be downright disgusting.
>>
>>77204242
Eh idk, I've been to many different places in this country and I can tell you there are a lot of ugly cunts out there, more then you're aware of
>>
>>77210127
Ugh, the reddit mixed in with those insults really stung.

>loser

Nice, not at all dated to hell insult. Seen any good rage comics lately.
>>
>>77211492

I simply replied to you in kind. Maybe if yu could explain your shitty "arguments" instead of sperging out like an autistic 5 year old, we would get somewhere.

>>77212236

It did seem to strike quite a nerve there, aussie. Everything is dated to hell. Why don't you leave if you can't take the heat? Loser!
>>
File: dumpsterfire.png (428 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dumpsterfire.png
428 KB, 600x400
>>77203753
>kikefeed
stop posting this fucking garbage here
>>
>>77205324
USA bro, I personally, with the same flag as you, do say that woman isn't beautiful in any way.
>>
File: fuck off shill.jpg (128 KB, 921x477) Image search: [Google]
fuck off shill.jpg
128 KB, 921x477
(((you)))
>>
>>77203753
Supermodel era was the best thing to ever happen.
Only pedos like gapped thigh muscles.
>>
>>77203753

Rubens had a personal fetisch for whales. Thats where the Rubens-type myth came from.

Fat women dont deserve happiness.
>>
>>77205447
this desu.
http://psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-2-why-males-are-more-violent/
The TL:DR is that society treats men unfairly.
>>
>>77206949
You know the rules.
>>
>>77203753
Who sets these 'beauty standards', if they're implying they wouldn't get fucked because they stray from the norm they're retarded.. Most likely it's other women giving them shit for looking too fat/skinny, and then complain about us while they keep talking shit to each other
>>
File: 9783836523172-04.jpg (663 KB, 2560x1686) Image search: [Google]
9783836523172-04.jpg
663 KB, 2560x1686
>>77203753
What do they have to say about beauty ideals in tribal societies?
>>
>>77206808
You don't think they used the first excuse to find a fat girl and say "look, this used to be beautiful so it can be again".. Implying the average woman in the victorian era--I have no idea if this is true, lol--had enough food to go around and be a chubby tubby
>>
>>77205447
The ultimate red-pill is that the Jews are attacking women via feminism and beauty standards. It goes both ways: don't think they don't get a kick out of the goyim women wasting their most fertile years chasing irrelevant sex and burning out their bonding capabilities. Cosmetics and fashion are multi-billion dollar industries, as well, designed to teach women that they are never good enough, that there is always something more to buy, that they are worthless beyond looks.

Now, yes, women do get sex easier than men. So what. Sex is quite simply designed so women always get it and men must compete for social status to do so. If anything, grinding culture and the rest of our hyper-sexualized culture has made it easier for the average Joe Smoe. It's still not good, especially for our children's future.
>>
>>77203753
>egypt
>black

dropped like its hot
>>
>>77204242
you forgot not going bald
>>
OP, who the hell told you women *have* to be beautiful? Nobody's forcing you. Literally no one.
>>
>>77208389
>merlin
>>
>>77206949
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>77215146
how autistic can these people be? And deluded?

Like you could force anyone to adopt morals here.
>>
>>77216113

You sound like a petty child. You took what I said and sperged out about how hard women have it. Go fuck yourself. Stop making excuses for your pathetic inclination to put pussy on a pedestal. Women have it easier than men in every fucking aspect in western society, and I'm not interested in hearing your anti-male, pro-female autistic rationalizations of the current status quo.

Die.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.