[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: Men Going Their Own Way.jpg (94 KB, 718x642) Image search: [Google]
Men Going Their Own Way.jpg
94 KB, 718x642
MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.
>>
File: family.jpg (274 KB, 976x642) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
274 KB, 976x642
Degenerate
To secure a bright future for your country and race you need to find a proper woman and build a good family.
Family is a basic cell of the Nation.
This is another jewish method to destroy our race
>>
>>77114805
so where will you go when there aren't enough white men to secure a first-world civilised society with a high quality of life?
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (118 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
118 KB, 612x612
>>77115133
>>77115375

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.
>>
>>77114805
This is honestly the most retarded movement of movements, its the literal jew.
It's the embodiment of "if you put out the fire the fire wins".
Not to mention its actively advocating white genocide since your not producing children.

MGTOW = White Genocide and decline in traditional values.

I mean what do these faggots think, they'll stop courting women and so women will get mad because they can't leech off MGTOW men? No your just handing away all male roles in society to women by retreating to a neetshell """superiority"""
>>
>>77114805
Fuck yeah OP
>>
File: Marriage is stupid.jpg (32 KB, 580x398) Image search: [Google]
Marriage is stupid.jpg
32 KB, 580x398
>>77115520
MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is.
Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.
It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.
>>
>>77114805
it is true pham. the women I could have are at least 2 of the following:
>ugly
>dumb
>entitled
>have to high expectations

the only way out would be if I bettered myself, which I try and fail over and over and over again
>>
>>77115520
Enjoy giving your balls to a woman only to be patted on the head like a dog.
>>
>>77115520
So where the fuck do you find nice women?

The ones that are into me are boring as all hell. Actually now that I think of it, almost all women are boring as fuck.
>>
File: 1457905523612.jpg (34 KB, 418x279) Image search: [Google]
1457905523612.jpg
34 KB, 418x279
>>77115133
Nah you just need an artificial womb and two dad's.

My upstairs neighbor asked me watch her 3 year old son so she could go stripping on Saturday night 7 - midnight.

The kid was cool, and I got paid 30$ I made a better parent than she did in less than 4 hours.

Still she had the gaul to ask me the next day if we could make this a regular kind of deal.

Modern women are the worst fucking caretakers.
>>
>>77115451
>There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples.
what about Zika, ebola and AIDs??
>>
>>77114805
>I'm a virgin on purpose, I swear!
>>
>>77114805
MGTOW is a movement for butt hurt fags who are sad they suck at life and can't vet a woman properly before dating them.
>>
File: procesja.jpg (149 KB, 1024x805) Image search: [Google]
procesja.jpg
149 KB, 1024x805
>>77115451
White race may be gone in your countries especially when you advocate bullshit hedonistic lifestyle like this.
Here things won't change
>>
>>77115770
You aren't even aware that you are using female shaming tactics.
>>
>>77115770
i love aussie bants
>>
>>77115719
i would be wary of this
>>
>>77114805
This shit is retarded and stems from a lack of ambition and indulgence in degeneracy. You will never find happiness from this movement.

If you're MGTOW, you're essentially no better than the narcissistic destructive promiscuous lowbrow scum of the world you all tend to hate so much.
>>
File: Resized_20160611_210614.jpg (137 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20160611_210614.jpg
137 KB, 900x1600
>>77114805

>join a lifestyle that decimates western birthrates so you can play video games all day and live on a safe space where women can't hurt you...because they're going to hurt you...WOMEN ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR MEMES DONT LET THEM REEEEEEE!!!

All MGTOW faggots are gigantic pussies and will never know the joy of teaching your sons that women are things to be played with.

Inb4: herrrderrrr your wife is gonna take them away, bbc bantz, courtroom propaganda and other useless factoids.
>>
>>77114805
>not mastering the art of making your woman go your way as well
fucking betas
>>
>>77115855
>Slavs
>White

Japan and Korea are whiter than you just saying.
>>
>>77115979
You are severely misinformed my friend.
>>
MGTOW aka feminist equivalent of the male gender. SAD!
>>
>>77114805
Women are the ones that have sexual power. Stop acting like you do.
>>
>>77114805
Fuck off R9K

You're fucking pathedic
>>
File: Marriage is a scam.jpg (259 KB, 891x576) Image search: [Google]
Marriage is a scam.jpg
259 KB, 891x576
>>77115766
If you really want a detailed explanation, here is the long version of the worlds projected population growth expectations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FACK2knC08E
>>
File: 1464233979795.jpg (73 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
1464233979795.jpg
73 KB, 562x600
>>77114805
MGTOW = Single and writing a blog about it.

If you really want female companionship, work for it. Just because most women are useless whores does not mean we will salute you for giving up and telling us all about how it isn't your fault you failed.
MGTOW is a cult for millennials that think doing nothing is a great way to get what they think they deserve.
>>
>>77115979

Apples to oranges. I'll marry when an actual woman stumbles into my life. Until then bitches can get bent and I'll spend my 20s preparing an empire for my children to inherit.
>>
File: 1459039173160.jpg (56 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1459039173160.jpg
56 KB, 500x343
>>77115957
This Thursday I'm headed out of town for two weeks so she won't even be able to bother me.

I had fun taking care of the kid, we just tossed a ball back and forth the entire time.

I don't really understand why she wouldn't want to hang out with her own kid, I'm just disgusted she practically is trying to give it to me every weekend so she can go strip for money.

She has a husband he's a (businessman travels around a lot) definitely something fuckin shady going on but I keep my nose outta that shit.
>>
I'm just undesirable and pretty ugly. I'm also Hispanic, so that doesn't help.

I'm happier on my own and doing pretty well.
>>
>>77116321
You tossed a ball back and forth for 5 hours?
>>
I'm not MGTOW, but I have extremely low patience with women. As soon as they start pissing about I break up with them.
i don't see the point, life is too short.
You either want to be with me and spend time with me or don't.

That's why I'm single, because women just piss about and I don't have the patience for it.
>>
File: comfycatholic.jpg (182 KB, 1134x820) Image search: [Google]
comfycatholic.jpg
182 KB, 1134x820
>>77116082
Whatever makes you sleep at night m8
I'm going to a mass right now enjoy your dindus Burger
>>
>>77116084
So let's say you save "all this money and time" because you're MGTOW and are completely immune to women's schemes. Where are you going to invest it all if not into your family and children?

You are letting your bloodline die you idiot. No amount of money or time is worth literally removing yourself and your culture from this Earth. What successful culture falls for fucking self-imposed celibacy? It's the cuckiest possible movement. You're wearing a mental chastity belt.
>>
>>77115133
this

MGTOW is destroying the west.

You know how you fix women?

You become a well rounded chad with social influence.

But of course that's too much work and you'd rather play video games all day and jerk off.
>>
>>77114805
Fuck off, family is the foundation of nations
>>
>>77116617
>play video games all day and jerk off
The dream
>>
You're right MGTOW isn't a movement, it's a reaction. The liberal agenda and feminism have destroyed traditional family roles. And sure, you may be free and happy for the time being, but it will eventually lead to the destruction of society. The reason why you see so man y men as "MGTOW" without even knowing it is because the decline has begun. It's not a good thing, we can't reproduce asexually.
>>
File: 1460761955094.jpg (102 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1460761955094.jpg
102 KB, 500x750
>>77116407
Yeah (I didn't mind it was kind of cute if you ask me) if you get left alone with a kid your natural instincts kick in, same for the kid really we were practically attached to one another (he would hold my finger and drag me around my apartment)

To make this story more fucked up I've probably only had 3 conversations with this lady and she just left her son with me a total god damn stranger.

I'd be pissed if I was the kids Dad it's just a sad world we live in you know?
>>
It's for the better that the genetic trash will exit the game by its own will. The genetically superior ones will still get laid and impregnate women.

So it's good, if being a MGTOW man makes you feel better, then go for it by all means.
>>
>>77115820

This.

MGTOW is the excuse they need when people ask why they don't have a woman. Hard to say you go your own way when you didn't have much choice to begin with.
>>
>>77116737
>You're right MGTOW isn't a movement, it's a reaction.
It's inaction. You're choosing to respond to a problem by not participating. I'm sure women will wise up and realize that you were a great guy all along if you move in with your mother and speedrun ocarina of time in your underwear for the next two decades.
>>
>>77115719
Thats called being used and it's your fault for being weak.

>>77115630
Lifestyle/Movement. Not an argument, bottomline is that its harmful to society in the longrun. No kids = no future for your country.
If you wanna see where being MGTOW takes you in life just head over to wizchan
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (124 KB, 1130x752) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
124 KB, 1130x752
>>77115770
I have sex all the time. I pay for it directly.

I know two 19 year old strippers and one 20 year old stripper who moonlight as prostitutes when they aren't dancing. They charge between $90- $150. The 19 year old who charges me $90 gives me a discount for being quick. 15 minutes sessions. She's in and out of my place in less than 20 minutes, usually.

I have a maid clean my house. She'll suck my dick for $15.
Most women are whores. Having sex is not difficult and whether or not you have sex has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you are MGTOW.
>>
>>77114805
If someone is dumb enough to embrace an ideology that is incompatible with procreation, then he does society a favor by pulling himself out of the gene pool.
>>
>>77115133
hol up

i thought that falling for the marriage meme is destroying the white race
>>
>>77116596
It's a natural response you idiot, it's just a fact that dating is fucked up... even if we MGTOW didn't try to be MGTOW we still would be MGTOW in some way because we realize subconciously that we are being fucked over. Yeah ok youre right about the bloodline, be lucky you alpha have more chicks to fuck now. Go ahead mr alpha and spread your seed.
>>
Its backlash to SJW cultral forced acceptism of degeneracy and is good but needs more organization.Get off websites and start creating political organizations and a political party.
Mens rights movement.Until you have done marriage and been fucked by it you dont understand what is going on.Women dont want cis males silenced,they want us dead or in jail.This is real and extends way beyond people you have to tolerate on the street.Laws are being enacted everyday that are getting us imprisoned for simply defending ourselves and our right to live as free citizens.Shit has to stop.
>>
If traditional family roles have been destroyed, it's up to you to rebuild them.
>>
File: 1463013074293.jpg (333 KB, 1356x1674) Image search: [Google]
1463013074293.jpg
333 KB, 1356x1674
>>77116938
Possibly, but I'm always willing to extend at least one act of kindness to a stranger in hopes the universe will reward me down the line.

She made it sound like an emergency when she asked the first time so I didn't mind.

When she tried to make it into a regular thing I put my foot down and said "I'm not looking to be a baby sitter or anything."
>>
>>77116768
I can't believe a man who has a job that requires him to travel would marry a woman who gets an income from stripping
>>
File: 1464022110538.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464022110538.gif
3 MB, 480x270
All these anti MGTOW fags.

I didn't realize feminism had taken over /pol/ so much.

>Find qt conservative good girl
>Date her, vet her properly, her parents are good, no strange past dating habits
>Everything seems well, she is sane, stable, productive
>Get married, she gets pregnant
>Have kid
>Things start turning weird
>She starts cheating on you, even though you provide epic romantic sex
>She files for divorce after you find out
>She is awarded the house, the kids, 50% of your monthly earnings for all eternity

Just daily life in a non MGTOW man who thought through hard work and manning up that he could have the dream.
>>
File: what am i reading.jpg (41 KB, 320x560) Image search: [Google]
what am i reading.jpg
41 KB, 320x560
>>77114805
Rejecting marriage is retarded.
>>
>>77116737

>eventually lead to the destruction of society

Our society was destroyed years ago by cuntification and immigration caused by cuntification
>>
>>77114805
>this lonely faggot thread again
you're just as bad as lesbians, the only reason you want to go your own way is because the only bitches who want to fuck you are devoid of moral standards and good looks
>>
>>77117025
>because ideologies are inherited genetically.

I can't fix stupid. You're on your own.
>>
>>77117247
This was her "first time" can you believe it anon?!
>>
File: MGTOW.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
105 KB, 504x266
>>77114805
mandatory for every MGTOW shill thread
>>
>>77117288
>>She starts cheating on you, even though you provide epic romantic sex
I was going to make a serious reply to shit on you, but that made me laugh out loud. You made me wake up my cat now i have to go feed him you faggot
>>
>>77117288
>>She starts cheating on you, even though you provide epic romantic sex
Contrary to memes a minority of people ever cheat on their partners.
>>
might as well neuter yourself.
>>
Why do you think MGTOW happened? Because so called alphas white knighted like shit for women in the west, leading to the situation in the first place.
>>
File: mgtow.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
301 KB, 500x703
>>77117313
I assert that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists. Here is why:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

I hate feminism. My assertion that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists is not an endorsement of feminism.

It seems to me that there is a common misconception that traditional women are the antithesis of feminism. They are not. I assert that a traditional woman is nothing more than a feminist who wants to get her slaves back.

Traditional women are much more harmful to men than feminists.
>>
>>77117232
At least you got paid for it.
Only problem is you've got to ask yourself "what made them think I'd be so willing to do this for them"
Chances are it's because they think lowly of you. Also karma is a spook.
>>
>Crazy cat lady: male edition
Yeah nah, fuck off jew.

Find a qt girl, marry her and have multiple white children.
>>
>>77117574
>He wants to be egalitarian
When will you faggots fuck off and realize that men and women are different, and that this means that men and women should have different rights and duties within the family structure. Chivalry is just part of being a man.
>>
>>77116905
Women are being told by society and media that they no longer half to follow a standard anymore. Now men are following them, and no longer conforming to their standard. The only way to stop it is to end the liberal agenda and stop feminism. And there is a backlash, but there's no telling how far it's going to get, and if it will be enough. Trump and what he represents is our last hope.
>>
File: 1401375381919.jpg (88 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
1401375381919.jpg
88 KB, 600x714
Pic related is a classic for a reason.
>>
File: hell-o.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
hell-o.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
>>77117313
Raising a family in Hell is retarded.
>>
File: 1460732117875.png (485 KB, 1000x1800) Image search: [Google]
1460732117875.png
485 KB, 1000x1800
>>77117422
>Implying us loners are gay
I would never do anything gay. I like my 2d waifu and nothing more. Real sex is dumb and dangerous so we have nice clean 2d waifus.
>>
>>77117399
The predisposition to idiocy is mostly genetically transmitted and so is the bad judgment that leads in embracing destructive ideologies.
>>
>>77117574
You sir have been awarded oppression points. Use them wisely
>>
>>77117422
Yeah give spend the money for women instead goy. Be a good goy and buy her that diamond ring goy. Love is real goy, we didn't invent it for movies and books which we write.
>>
>>77117711
That video is critical of the traditional woman speaking during the first 8 minutes.
>>
>>77117655
It's not even karma entirely, you can ask people you help for connections it's all about extending your network.

Love is a source of strength

Hate is a source of strength

both are tools you have to adapt to situations into your later advantages.

I have a friend who needs a job and this lady runs a couple Mexican food trucks around town. You can worm your buddy's into jobs and get free food if you're a good enough manager of people.
>>
>>77117725
so the purpose of men is to fuck as many women as possible while the purpose of women is to fuck only one guy? Only way that can be achieved is with a harem. Are you a muslim polygamist? Jeez, I hope you don't get to own assault rifles.
>>
>>77117736
Employment is mandatory.

>>77117904
And I am saying that there is nothing wrong with men and women being treated differently.
>>
>>77117853
Hope you remember those words when you are alone on your deathbed and realize you left no legacy whatsoever in this world, that nothing has been marked with your name on it.
>>
>>77117737
a shut in is of no more use if not less use to society than a gay, therefore equivalent to being gay and should be treated as such
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1334x694
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

/thread

Treat women like women and whores like whores, do not submit or you are a pussy whipped cuck
>>
>>77114805
I am going to weigh in here
>34
>married to red pilled wife
>kid
>house, cars.

Before the kid my wife was a hot skinny blonde, we always had great sex and we used to stay up just bantering n making each other laugh

But pregnancy changed all that. She got fat, her personality changed for the worse and now I feel trapped in my home. It really sucks her attitude is 'im happy like this being fat because we have a son now'. While I still workout 4 times a week. It's fucking fucked and there is no more sex, no more her wearing sexy clothes and no more even just spending time like we used to. I am seriously considering about cutting my losses in the next 12months and live as a fuckin hermit cos now I've got a kid I probly won't ever get much pussy again.
>>
>>77117721
The only thing that will reverse the trend is men and women seeing functioning families and choosing to live a decent life instead of a pointless existence as singles.
MGTOW like most other identity politics or social justice movements have no positive goals, they're all about planting your feet in the ground and crying like a babby.

Being a MGTOW wont get you a family and a future, that requires you to be a man and fighting for what you want. I know the game is rigged against you, but the only way to get what you want is to go for it, please don't delude yourself into thinking that a ideology of despair will give you anything but loneliness and misery.

Trump wont fix anything for you either, it's all on you. Stop giving a shit what the media, or any other outlet of bullshit says or does. Make your own life.
>>
>>77118034
A GOOD WOMAN DOES NOT LET A MAN SLEEP WITH HER UNLESS HE COMMITS
>>
>>77114805
That's one way of making excuses for not getting laid.
>>
>>77117725
This is a bullshit justification. Do you honestly think other people buy this crap? Remember to craft your justifications so that a feminist who's willing to listen (trust me, they exist) can be shifted towards a less extreme position. You have to make people believe that "Ah, after all the other side is not as retarded as I thought!".
>>
File: hear-no-evil.jpg (590 KB, 1000x687) Image search: [Google]
hear-no-evil.jpg
590 KB, 1000x687
>>77118055
And I'm saying that it is possible to critically evaluate the traditional gender roles typically associated the with the nuclear family in a pro-male, anti-feminist manner. You won't even listen to the argument and yet you're criticizing it.
>>
>>77117987
>in hopes the universe will reward me in time
>universe
you should have just said it as it is, but i agree
>>
>>77114805
You don't have to get married to make kids, faggot.
>>
>>77118268
>Wanting more single mothers
>>
>>77118168
Dating is important. You have to test the girl. You did not test her or you did but you suffered from oneitis.
>>
File: image.png (536 KB, 539x569) Image search: [Google]
image.png
536 KB, 539x569
>“The ones who are very serious get married early. And that leaves the majority of the girls, then, by the time they’re 25 and into their first jobs, the pickings are very, very slim for them. And Mark Regnerus was very, very clear that the quote ‘good girls’ are the ones who are at risk now in terms of not being able to get married.”

What? It's the opposite. Sensible men want the good girl as a wife, while they usually have no problems having casual sex with sluts.

>But men are not entirely to blame for the steep decline in marriage, Crouse pointed out. “A lot of women fear marriage. While feminism is a spent force, the ultimate consequences of that philosophy is a whole generation of women who don’t want any man to tell them what to do, and don’t really understand the give and take that is necessary for a marriage relationship.”

The problem is western women are brainwashed from the youth to be strong and independent, and to have a career before kids. Then they jump into marriage with the first suitable guy and because it's the "right thing to do", and wonder why they feel so alienated. Then they live on and the woman secretly despises her man, and she can't figure out why she's so unhappy. They can't have their cake and eat it too.

>
“Feminism was supposed to bring women happiness,” Crouse said. “But the research shows that women today are much more unhappy then they have been in the past. They’ve ended up with far more opportunities, but their personal happiness is way down.”

And there you have it from the horses mouth. You reap what you sow. If there's any hope in this god-forsaken earth, western people will some day come to their senses why marriage was once pushed from an early age to men and women. Destroy the family unit, you destroy the society, and in our case, the western civilization.
>>
>>77118239
have you forgotten where you are?

>>77118196
well then it would follow that a good man is the one that only sleeps with a women when he commits. but the pic says something different.
>>
Have fun dying alone.
>>
File: Quagmire.png (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Quagmire.png
18 KB, 320x320
>>77118168
Op here,
This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

>you are trapped. you're wife is using the state to hold you hostage financially.
>>
>>77116617
>You become a well rounded chad with social influence.

You're delusional if you think this. Women will become complacent even if you're a millionaire celebrity.
>>
File: yeahnah.jpg (31 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
yeahnah.jpg
31 KB, 344x291
>>77114805
In other words op is a virgin and will never get laid so he gave himself a label to make him feel better about never getting laid
>>
>>77118442
news flash

everyone does.
>>
File: 1453628634897.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453628634897.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>77114805
Don't worry no one wants a fat American like you anyways
>>
>>77118175
The best solution, really, is to become Chad but not behave like Chad. I know this is fucking hard for many guys, so that's why it probably will not happen.

That or a simple political revolution on the part of all the beta males (who've got the numbers) against the alphas. This has actually happened in the past and is recurrent in the animal kingdom.
>>
File: 576766.jpg (12 KB, 240x236) Image search: [Google]
576766.jpg
12 KB, 240x236
MGTOW are just a bunch of cringeworthy losers who can't get girls to begin with

They are fucking creepy too. They remind me of Elliot Rodger. They scare me.
>>
>>77118530
My Great Grandparents died surrounded by family.
>>
File: amber-heard-gg-11jan16-10.jpg (156 KB, 883x970) Image search: [Google]
amber-heard-gg-11jan16-10.jpg
156 KB, 883x970
Marry me anon, every time i suck your dick i charge 100.000$
>>
>>77115133
Only problem is that women here can divorce and take the kids and the man's money if they feel like it. Most marriages end up in divorce, 80% of which are initiated by the woman. It's especially bad for men in the military.

MGTOW is a reaction to a problem
>>
File: 1447697665873.jpg (89 KB, 951x720) Image search: [Google]
1447697665873.jpg
89 KB, 951x720
>>77118034
>>77118239

See #5.

When will women learn that they lose everything they say they want because too many lovers makes them lose the ability to pairbond?
>>
>>77118700
>name is heard
>bitch wouldn't listen

Woow
>>
>>77118530
>being this naive
>>
>>77116022
>>join a lifestyle that decimates western birthrates

Just because someone don't want to get married doesn't mean they will not have sex or children.
>>
>>77118071
>Implying
We aren't the ones protesting in the streets, we aren't the ones spreading aids all over the place, we also aren't the ones destroying your moral culture. We are way above gays when it comes to societal benefits
>>
>>77118966
MGTOW is avoiding relationships altogether not just marriage
>>
>>77114805
Will joining MGTOW help me get a girlfriend?
>>
>>77118670
> They scare me.
That is good. You're supposed to be scared of someone who is superior.
>>
>>77116938
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. Two out of three sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>77119009
you are the ones leeching off of societies benefits though.
>>
>>77118428
No because it is a mans job to be worth wanting to sleep with. The majority of men throughout history have simply been exterminated without reproducing.
>>
>>77118680
>>77118962

My Great Grandpa died of pneumonia in a hospital (10 years after his wife had died) while I was out of town burying my friend's dad.

Most people don't get to choose how they die but when you do it's all you baby.

The way I see it death doesn't really matter, everything your body is composed of never ceases to exist you just go back into the planet and who knows maybe in another 14 billion years you'll get to be something else again after the planet explodes and all our atoms are cast back out into endless space.

I'm going to kill myself in the woods when I get old enough.
>>
File: confused.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>77118816
That's not my point.
The justification using the lock analogy is bullshit. Seriously, imagine you tell that to someone who doesn't agree with you. His/her reaction will be pic related. You have to be more convincing than that. These people believe women and men are equal and your analogy implicitly assumes they are not. They will pick up on that and completely ignore your point.
>>
>>77118067
>le legacyfag maymay
Everyone dies alone faggot, grow up
>>
>>77118593
Yeah, but men get too comfy when they're in long term relationships. And women eventually break them down because they don't stay on their toes. The whole point of the 'shit test' is to make sure the man can still be strong for them, as soon as you start haggling over how much time you're allowed to spend doing what you want etc you're dead.
You should be able to lead the family, and find a balance on your own. Arguments should be civil, and emotionally charged outbursts should be treated as such.

Men are responsible for balancing out everything, while still earning money, and giving the family what they need. But men now want to be comfortable more than they want their family to be successful.
>>
>>77118966
You having sex with dozens of different women and refusing to commit or leaving children all over the place outside of family structures is a problem in itself.

>>77119276
How old are you?
>>
File: 1460469206698.png (501 KB, 584x390) Image search: [Google]
1460469206698.png
501 KB, 584x390
>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Why would you be a MGTOW when you can have a woman like this one, anons?
>>
>>77119146
>Will joining MGTOW help me get a girlfriend?

I'm a bull to a couple of cuckold families since I stopped the dating bullshit and took more time caring for myself.
>>
>>77119291
>edgy teen
>>
>>77115133
This is a war you have already lost and just don't know it yet.
>>
>>77114805
>Racial Suicide: The Ideology
Break your neck in a noose, kike.
>>
>>77114805

natural selection at work

the cucking has just begun
>>
>>77119316
That's true. Keep your value. This is actually very easy to do for men, but requires effort.
>>
File: 1464965780683.jpg (368 KB, 678x950) Image search: [Google]
1464965780683.jpg
368 KB, 678x950
>LOOK AT THOSE LOSERS AND WEAK BETA "MEN" WHO DON'T WORSHIP WOMEN, WHY ARE THEY NOT BECOMING SLAVES LIKE US ALPHA GUYS AND REPRODUCE WITH THEIR WEAK GENES

Why so salty vaginabros?
>>
>>77115884
since when was that ever exclusively female?
>>
>>77118034
>implying muslims are the only ones with harems
Rich men in china literally have concubines
>>
>>77119334
I only sleep with married women, most of the time with the husband watching.
>>
File: 1452270683010.jpg (29 KB, 504x379) Image search: [Google]
1452270683010.jpg
29 KB, 504x379
>>77119288

Sorry you don't like the analogy but as an analogy, it is apt.

Here are some thoughts of this graphic:

>>77118816

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings (see pic)

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. No bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.
>>
>>77115719
dude, $6 an hour? Most teenage girls charge $20 an hour. Stop being a fucking white knight cuck. She is not going to sleep with you, especially if you agree to be her slave.
>>
>>77119595
>>>/sweden/
>>
>>77119377
>i'll call him edgy, t-that'll show him!
Heaven isn't real either btw
>>
>>77115820
Woman detected.
>>
>>77114805
Wouldnt millenial males still be at home with mommy? No female wanta to live like that......so basically mgtow is just selective filtering of the weakest males
>>
>>77119672
I didn't ask for money to begin with it was literally a single act of kindness.

Life is too short for you to be bitter now.
>>
>>77119529
we can't all force ourselves to be attracted to cartoons
>>
File: women nemo.jpg (853 KB, 2045x1470) Image search: [Google]
women nemo.jpg
853 KB, 2045x1470
It is really not worth trying to get with some bitch these days. Seriously, you are signing away all your money and possessions away by doing this. Not to mention you are literally a hair's breadth away from being accused of rape at any given moment with her.
>>
File: 1465101142911.png (457 KB, 565x677) Image search: [Google]
1465101142911.png
457 KB, 565x677
>>77119672
also why the fuck would I want to sleep with a god damn stripper?!?
>>
>>77114805
Take that hate out on the Money Printers, anon! Don't take it out on women who are just going along with the dominant culture they are pushed to everywhere.

Don't pine for ugly feminists.

The pretty feminist types will submit quick if you have at least a few Alpha qualities or money making skills. The pretty ones can be turned into trophy wives if you really know how to manipulate them.
>>
File: 1442986512555.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1442986512555.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>77116082
>citizen of a 50% white country declaring that a 99% white country is in fact not white
>>
MGTOWs are failed wizards,why would you even want to penetrate 3d succubi,they're only going to drain your mana. Wizardry isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of women.
>>
>>77117122
You got btfo he's totally right MGTOW is very cuck. You're literally mentally enslaving yourself to a false equivalency and personal bias. how does it feel knowing you will never be able to perform the most essential and basic functions of life and pass on your genes? it's almost like you never existed at all, you've led a trite and meaningless life and your excuse is that it's womens fault?? lOL
>>
>>77119205
Fucking blew my mind, never looked at it like that.
>>
>>77115451
The mass media promotion of mass immigration and mass race mixing will melt whites down into the mud.

Unless you hate the white phenotype you have no reason to support the massive reduction in its frequency.
>>
>>77119867
well yeah duh, because all men are rapists who just want to put their dicks in you without taking responsibility for anything and only attempt to improve themselves to increase the likelyhood that they will get to stick their dicks in things

MUH NARRATIVES
>>
>>77119939
Your entire self esteem is based upon whether or not you can get a woman to approve of your existence.

>The pretty feminist types will submit quick if you have at least a few Alpha qualities or money making skills. If you can pull that off, your value as a human being will be affirmed.
>>
File: 1439243825542.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439243825542.png
360 KB, 600x600
>>77115719
>two dads
>>
>>77114805
In game theory terms, MGTOW is the optimal solution to the relationship problem for men in the bottom 80% of sexual attractiveness. It will not grant you happiness - happiness is a myth. It will however, minimize the amount of suffering you will endure in life.
>>
>>77116082
God's truth anon
>>
>>77120301
its not about female superiority, the rule was put in place because its the most efficient for mainting a population of men for fighting wars.
you only need 1 man to pregnate many women so save as many women as possible = most babies
men are disposable
>>
>>77114805
To make an identity out of things you're not doing, rather than things you are doing sounds rather silly to me.
>>
File: 1465129600985.jpg (379 KB, 1108x1478) Image search: [Google]
1465129600985.jpg
379 KB, 1108x1478
>>77119837
>force
You have great variety of fap material out there tho, not just cartoons.

But if you can fuck whatever you want anytime you want opposed to fapping that's great and more power to you, just don't understand why "alpha" guys here bash the losers making whatever they can with what they have.

Some guys just can't get girls or deal with relationships, why people get angry when the said guys are accepted it and stopped putting majority of their energy and time in relationships. Doesn't it mean more girls for said alphas?
>>
>>77114805
>boohoo I can't get girls
>Well, it's obviously their fault !! Fuck those bitches ! MGTOW 4 life !!
I can guarantee that the moment a somewhat attractive girl takes interest in you (if that even happens), you will drop the MGTOW shit instantly.
>>
>>77114805
>Marriage
>Feminist
>being this clueless

are we witnessing evolution in progress?
>>
File: 1465047636611.jpg (285 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465047636611.jpg
285 KB, 1500x1500
>>77119349

Different case. This time in the UK.

British Woman's bf breaks up with her.

She goes rogue whore, globetrotting edition

Writes a book about it: AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 LAYS

Some quotes:

>Despite our semi-naked antics he refused to have sex saying: “No thanks. French girls don’t do that.”

>Straddling him, I said: “I want you to f*** me hard like I am your whore, OK? F*** me and don’t stop.”

How would you like to be #81, anons. But she doesn't tell you about the previous 80 until you are married to her (and you learn from her friends).
>>
>>77120575
>Some guys just can't get girls or deal with relationships
Those guys shouldn't join a club for losers, they should either work on themselves and better their situation, or at least steer clear of borderline cults.
>>
>>77120234
MGTOW movement is composed of fat neckbeards/betas who would not have gotten laid anyways. They create this movement to make themselves feel better by pretending that they're the ones actually rejecting women.

>tfw going through the r/MGTOW subreddit
>>
I want nothing to do with fedoralords on social media sites who label themselves with cringe tags, but I'm 34 and have never married, and will never marry. It's the only way forward for the 99% who can't get the complete rarities among women and the alternative is giving up your human rights.
>>
>>77115770
this
>>
>>77117088
Here in /pol/ everything that I disagree with is a Jewish plot to destroy the white race.

You of all people should know this.
>>
File: 1465052990297.jpg (15 KB, 256x245) Image search: [Google]
1465052990297.jpg
15 KB, 256x245
So if MGTOW is when men who were never gonna get married anyway shun marriage, what the fuck do you call it when you just fucking hate other people in general and live by yourself growing vegetables and hunting?

Because that's what I do and I haven't talked to anyone outside of shitposting for the past four years.
>>
>>77120932
Kaczynski's Going Their Own Way
>>
File: How old is this woman.jpg (113 KB, 788x1123) Image search: [Google]
How old is this woman.jpg
113 KB, 788x1123
>>77120544
If you consider yourself disposable, then you also consider women superior you white knight fagot. It takes and extraordinary amount of courage to assert that your life is as valuable as a woman's life, especially to a crowd.

>>77120301
I created this thread for the sole purpose of causing one paradigm shift. My work here is done.
>>
>>77119205
From a survival of the species perspective, women are indeed more necessary than men are.

One man can impregnate thousands of women. One woman can have usually one child every nine months. When life is more dangerous, women must be protected to give humans in general a better chance of survival.

Protecting women is a survival strategy.

Here is the kick in the pants for all the New Males: Men are not just physically stronger than women, the are mentally much more rational and stable. (The few exceptions pointed to prove the rule.)

The women are not allowed to decide who gets on a life boat in a life and death situation. The meanest males make sure of that. The women would sail away with too few people on board or would hesitate until it was too late to deploy the life boats, in a dangerous situation.

Women wilt like pansy's in a strong wind when the going actually gets tough.
>>
>>77119598
It doesn't matter whether I like it or not, I agree with the underlying point. It matters if you actually want to convince other people of your views. Using that analogy, I guarantee you won't be able to.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (78 KB, 1584x896) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
78 KB, 1584x896
>>77118966

Having children outside of wedlock is an almost guarantee to get cucked by the state and only see your children 4 days a month. Marriage ensures you can just up and leave with them one day if you get sick of your wife. Can't kidnap your own children if you're married, if you're not married and you take them you go to jail.

Do you know how easy it was for me to take my sons and disappear? Effortless.

>2016
>not keeping women in check

Grow a sack Francesco.
>>
>>77121007

He was crushed under the weight of his own genius. Very few people have the problems he had. There is no fine line between genius and insanity. To be one is to be the other.
>>
File: 635981549100909792.jpg (34 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
635981549100909792.jpg
34 KB, 680x510
>>77121007
>>
>>77119462
How many kids have you fathered
>>
File: 1402274791965s.jpg (8 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
1402274791965s.jpg
8 KB, 250x165
>>77114805
ITT: Butthurt feminists and naïve men trying to convince wise anons to enslave themselves to one pussy forever.

Guy records his 30 year old wife screaming at him because he won't take her to the lake.

Feminists take her side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXf5vjQV-w

Married men know that this kind of thing happens a LOT in marriages, but most men just suck it up and absorb the grief quietly.

Being a MGTOW is looking better and better, anons. Anyone else considering it?

Any men who wish they had become a MGTOW?

'Most men lead lives of quiet desperation" - Thoreau
>>
>>77120774
>Those guys shouldn't join a club for losers, they should either work on themselves and better their situation,
Aren't they bettering themselves by saving up and spending their time on hopefully fitness and reading and spending time on their interests than putting all that effort to girls? Also why should they? Most "losers" I know aren't extremely fat, unhealthy or socially retarded like people would assume, on the contrary they're extremely normal looking guys, and have to put immense effort to have normal relationship assuming they can find a non used up slut with healthy attitude.

And to a person who looks average and have average wealth, what's the point working your ass off for some whore when you can work for yourself and better your life. Working for yourself is full of rewards, working for girls seems to have none.

And if you're alpha guy with girls drooling over you, why do you care that much? Just marry and have kids with your nat-social wife if you haven't already.

>or at least steer clear of borderline cults.
I agree.
>>
>>77114805
Eh, no need to take women so serious man. They're oftentimes silly we get it.
>>
>>77121043

I see. Anon, why would we give 2 shits WHAT a libtard stank-pussy feminist thinks or wants?

We decide what we will do with our own lives.

Fuck them.
>>
File: 1420142904886.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1420142904886.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>77116082
>>
>>77121494

That's a TLDR post for your excuses of why women construe you as a weak mating partner. It's not their fault you're a weakling.
>>
>>77120932
MGTOW is almost always low test betas and omegas who were not going to get laid or get laid by quality women anyway.
>>
>>77115133
>>77115375
>>77115451
>>77115855
>>77116105
>>77116793
>>77117025
>>77117313

How many children have you fathered?
>>
>>77120368
You are free to go your own way if you like it like that. MGTOW is not a new lifestyle, it just has a new name.

It is the right choice for some men but not most men.

Enjoy!
>>
>women are degenerate whores who are worth nothing and should not have rights similar to men
>what, w-why do you not want to be in a relationship with them
>faggots it's your DUTY to serve women and breed children that you have no claim to once your cum leaves your body, man up
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587 KB, 1200x1750
This argument always leaves me a bit torn; for I am personally opposed to the ideals of the MGTOW movement. I believe that men *should* marry and sire children.

However, on the flipside, I honestly cannot blame men for opting out of a social contract that leaves them at a disadvantage from the get go.

In earnest, we do need to find the root cause of why such a problem exists and deal with it (Easier said than done); but if we see problems along the way, we should be deal with those first and foremost as we work our way to heart of the issue. My personal first stop would be at no-fault Divorce. It has been horribly detrimental to the institution of marriage.
>>
>>77114805
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
>>
>>77114805
MGTOW = Fedora wearing neckbeareded closet fags. Real men can find a woman worth having.
>>
>>77114805
mgtow + rapefugees = autism
>>
>>77122337
Sup femanon? Upboat lelelelelele
>>
File: 1436190781361.png (266 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1436190781361.png
266 KB, 680x583
>>77122220
none yet, but I'm 23. Still it's a shit excuse you use to pretend MGTOW isn't racial suicide. Just go away, kike.
>>
>>77121655
Being reasonably fit and sociable isn't enough, you have to be a man. It sounds corny and stupid but the man has to shoulder the burdens and continually prove that he is able and willing to do so. Men that bargain and compromise too much will lose respect, and men that are too controlling and stiff will do the same, however a woman would rather be with the latter than the former.

It's not all about looks, alpha manlets with shit jobs and bad haircuts are fucking bitches and popping out little manlet children. Because they are men, not because they are successful or reasonably fit.

In the end i think a lot of it comes down to self-confidence and setting clear goals and rules for your life. Most men slack their standards, and they respect themselves even less than women do.
>>
>>77116617
Oldfag here. Addressing the voice of inexperience in this post.

There is no "fixing" women, there is only learning to manage them and having them serve your needs while protecting your own self interest. An infinitesimal percentage of women are even capable of loyalty, and most see only money when they're sizing a guy up (though admittedly maybe that's truer here than in other places).

Also, "chad" doesn't exist in the adult world. Every man I've ever known who consistently bags 10/10s does so because he's actually successful (usually due to some combination of cunning, intuition and social intelligence). That golden-boy musclehead shit is just an image created by frustrated teenagers projecting.

Maybe if you're lucky your generation will grow old enough to figure it out, but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>77122447
He's right though.
>>77122537
Agreed.

Supreme video incoming :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
>>
>>77121710
Don't you think that making a feminist genuinely abandon her views is a victory? The more people are on your side (or at least not against you), the more likely is society to be shaped the way you want.

To convince anyone of anything, you have to put yourself in their shoes. You have to spin your views into something an open minded individual on the other side will at least think about. This is what was done to destroy traditional family roles, so the same tactics work to reverse the damage that has been done.

So, yes, I do care. I have shifted countless people towards a more neutral view. Presenting arguments like yours only achieves polarization: you circle-jerk with those who agree with you and are shunned by those who don't.
>>
>>77116234
Holy fuck THIS
>>
Dear god, how many cucks have invaded /pol/?

Have fun in the future building your cucksheds while your wife bangs Jamal in the bedroom.
>>
File: white.jpg (59 KB, 725x599) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
59 KB, 725x599
>>77122690
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
"You have to earn them"

I lol'd. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>77122537
Agreed. I often call this being emotionally independent: what you do, feel and think does not depend on others but on a clear mindset you have adopted. For instance, you do not exercise to get laid; you exercise to be healthy and feel proud of yourself.
>>
>>77116022
I like vidya, and if anyone has a problem with that, it's solely their own problem. U mad because we not jumping through your ridiculous hoops.
>>
>>77122830
Meh. Feminists don't matter.

They will fuck us over whether they agree with our logic or not.

Who cares what they think?

Other men's opinion, matter. But not feminists.
>>
>itt virgin losers who will never get laid/married
>>
>>77118380
Or maybe woman just become lazy fucks after they have life done? Its not like thay have more motivations or goals outside getting married and having kids
>>
>>77121107
Although your motives sound questionable I admire your ability to pull it off.
>>
File: 1406273606574.jpg (122 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
1406273606574.jpg
122 KB, 960x641
They want you to be like this guy, anons.
>>
>>77119205
>You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours.
>being this wrong
Men are disposable, faggot. There's a reason we're the ones sent to fight wars.
>>
>>77121037
this
>>
File: 5.jpg (756 KB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
756 KB, 5184x3456
>>77123091
well he's certainly succeeded, even if his video is a bit ridiculous. Pic related.
>>
>>77123188

Everyone's opinion matters. These people can vote and have influence on their own social network.
But, of course, you should devote more effort into people who are more likely to change their views. If a feminist reveals herself not to be open minded, ignore her rapidly.
However, don't over generalize because many women are feminists/hold feminist views because that's all they have been exposed to in their lives. They have been conditioned to believe your side is the irrational, backwards and retarded one. Don't prove them right.
>>
If you guys are so alpha how come the femist situation is so fucked up in the west in the first place? Plz tell me.
>>
>>77123161

Mongolian rape baby, read the thread.
>>
>>77114805
>70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.

Nice statistics wrangling. Most 12 year old are not married? sheeeeeeeeit
>>
File: 1406311795913.jpg (258 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1406311795913.jpg
258 KB, 1024x1024
>>77122337

>Real men

Always comes to this.
>>
>>77123734
>succeeded
define success.
>>
>>77114805
Holy fuck this is not /r9k/ go back to your containment board you virgin neckbeard autist cuck degenerate. I always knew about the /k/-/pol/ overlap but this pervasion of beta shit is something I've noticed more recently. The constant "wymyn are sl00ts if they're not virgins" and übercuck-tier backwoods racism that makes the AB's racial views seem viable threads that I see around here must just be you r9k buttfuckers wanting to vent outside of your echo chamber of social ineptitude.
>inb4 kike
Fuck the kikes, fuck globalism, fuck niggers, fuck spics who are here illegally, and don't fuck sluts but definitely ostracize them
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 376x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 376x378
>>77114805
>MGTOW, a group of permavergins angry at women because they can't get laid. They talk about going their own way, but seem to bitch about women constantly.
These man-children contribute to the decline of western civilization.
>>
>>77123248
This can be easily tested. Seriously, try to understand why she does what she does, why she likes what she likes, etc. If it is mostly externally motivated, that's a red flag. Also, try to compare your conclusions with the justifications she gives. If they contradict each other, that's also a red flag.
>>
File: 1463854931834.jpg (344 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
1463854931834.jpg
344 KB, 864x1152
>>77123761

Things are different in Lisbon, I guess.

Over here, we can be MGTOW whether feminists or other women like it or not. Their opinion is worthless.

pic mostly unrelated
>>
Its funny to see how many betas still want to save a society that treat them as shit. Still, in the attemp of doing so they will prob assume some single degenerates moms in theirs endgames and who will prob treat these betas worse than dogs, literally.
>>
>>77120241
>hurr durr humanity will exist forever

i have bad news for you
>>
>>77123999
You so called alphas caused feminist to rise so high in the first place, you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1453415262228.png (192 KB, 753x434) Image search: [Google]
1453415262228.png
192 KB, 753x434
What Op is saying:
>traditional women are bad for you. here is why

Everyone replies with:
>not all women are feminists. you can find a traditional woman if you look hard enough.
>there are good traditional women out there. don't let feminism get you down bro
>not all women are feminazis anon. keep looking.
>you can find a good wife if you look hard enough.

You're so not getting it.
>>
>>77114805
>Reject marriage
Women are rejecting most men in favour of Polyamory.
>>
>>77124248
Just man up
>>
>>77124086

I think you didn't get me. If you want to bring about change, their opinion matters, because they are opposing you. If you want to give up, of course you should not give a fuck about them. But do you seriously want to give up?
>>
>>77114805
>t is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man.

I know people in bad marriages that bitch less about women than the MGTOWs who claim to be over them and to be concentrating on their "hobbies".

Seems like a prerequisite that you need to be a bleeding vagina to join up.
>>
>>77123900
You're like a fat bitch complaining that her fatty rolls are beautiful curves. Have fun identifying as a man while living the life of an ugly woman.

#AllMenAreRealMen
#MyShedMyRules
>>
>>77115520
>It's the embodiment of "if you put out the fire the fire wins".

>If I get married and lose half my shit in divorce I win

Nice one
>>
>>77123934
Picture speaks for itself. He's done his part to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>>
File: 1399988541163.png (312 KB, 585x300) Image search: [Google]
1399988541163.png
312 KB, 585x300
>>77124476

Vagina detected.
>>
For every action there is a reaction.
Antithesis of feminism.
>>
>>77124801

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYQcGgHBSI
>>
>>77124622
Oh, I see. Well then, I disagree with you.

She succeeded. She successfully manipulated a white knight into pedestalizing her so that she could use him as a provision drone. He failed to defend himself from being manipulated.

And yes. I know who he is. Also, this >>77115451
He didn't rescue anything because the white race isn't in any danger.
>>
>>77114805
Male feminism, which like it's counterpart is rooted in cultural Marxism.
>>
>>77114805
How do we fix marriage?
>>
a guy i know is going through a divorce right now with a girl who was 20 years ago trailer trash, 16 and pregnant. he thought he could help her. married her, took care of her kids. she gave him two of his own.
she left him albeit never filed for anything, dumping the kids on him w/o saying anything. he raised them, the first becomes his own man, the second is going to college and the third is in high school right now. but the woman is now filing for divorce
she basically weaved in and out, mentally unstable, while he paid for everything. even paid child support despite being the one whos actually supporting the children. she gets cash for no reason, he gets the life sucked out of him.
now shes taking 75% of his 401k because she was nice enough to let him keep his little shitty house and every worthless thing in it. she also gets $700 out of him every month while hes on a prison guards salary. not to mention hes still taking care of their youngest daughter.
and the poor legal-whipped fucker is still nice enough to let their mother talk to those kids in his house because he doesnt want any more problems. no doubt shes telling them how horribly he mistreated her and all sorts of bullshit, the poor guy is aging 5x as fast with all the stress shes dumping on him

goddamn the systems fucked.
>>
>>77124881
God I hate this liberal slam poetry bullshit, jesus christ.

https://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
>>
>>77125097

Remove the ability to get a divorce
>>
>>77124953
>implying she's a leech
you might want to look at the life of Varg Vikernes and Marie Cachet
>>
File: so snug so warm.png (579 KB, 609x610) Image search: [Google]
so snug so warm.png
579 KB, 609x610
>>77125097

Fix women?

Since that is not possible, then vote trump and then mgtow.
>>
File: web.png (483 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
web.png
483 KB, 620x349
>>77124289
>>
>>77124976
Men Rights Movement = Male Feminism
MGTOW is something entirely different.

Basically, MRAs are men standing on the deck of the Titanic with a bucket in their hand screaming at MGTOW for not helping them bail out the ship. MGTOW are the men discreetly securing their own lifeboat, smirking at the futility of what the MRAs are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>77124248
Some of us grew up in very abusive families and communities.

We have more tools in the shed that the poor cuckold in the story, who got rage tier screwed to be honest. That story is either very fake or she is VERY careful who she tells it too. (Not because of legal consequences but because of social life consequences. If her normie friends know she is that fierce with her deceptions they will all start avoiding her and or scheming against her. That story is the female equivalent of a male telling his normie buddies that he starts fist fights just to see how badly he can fuck people up.)

Domestic abuse is not a game where I live. People do actually beat the fear of God or even kill sometimes, their spouses and ex's.

The courts go harsh on domestic abuse for a reason.
>>
File: Red Pill.jpg (50 KB, 902x788) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill.jpg
50 KB, 902x788
>>77125184
>And yes. I know who he is
You're assuming that I'm replying from ignorance. I know who he is. I dare you to watch this. And not just the first 8 minutes. All of it.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>77125133

That might work inEstonia, where your women are god tier.

In the US, women would just cuck their husbands in the living room if there were no divorce.

In America, a slut is going to slut.
>>
File: you can't hit a girl.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
you can't hit a girl.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>77125387
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/
>>
>>77123999
r9k and pol are the same board, always have been
>>
>>77125724
>Estonia, where your women are god tier.

Not anymore, it was true a generation ago, but not anymore, thanks to globalism and internet, this generation's mothers are god tier, the grandmothers are god tier, but today's generation's women and girls? Complete shit tier.

I entirely blame globalism for this
>>
File: 1406330794490.jpg (119 KB, 604x336) Image search: [Google]
1406330794490.jpg
119 KB, 604x336
>>77117288
>divorce

The deck is stacked against men. Completely.
>>
File: trump-kids-800.jpg (196 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
trump-kids-800.jpg
196 KB, 800x600
>>77125188
holy keks
Trump is another successful guy who's done his part.
>>
>>77124241
There is more than one alternative to being beta you ubermegahypercuck. Like holy fuck this post couldn't have come from anywhere but Germany. But you're right in a way you probably didn't anticipate, Ahmed. Femism is absolutely an emotional knee jerk response to white men like me having sexual/racial/political views that don't include 84 and a half genders and 500% diversification. Feminism is irrational anger and resentment towards the most successful subset of human who has inevitably come to create and dominate history: the white heterosexual male.
>>
>>77116177
Off topic, but is that Haylie Duff far right of that photo?
>>
>>77125481
Dude, I don't even have a problem with 1st gen feminism. I believe women are indeed more valuable than men, simply by virtue of biology. A single guy can impregnate several women at once, so we're disposable.
>>
>>77125777
You seriously should consider organizing a NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE campaign.

It should not be considered appropriate for women to hit men either. I do feel some pity for the weaker males who get hurt by their wives. Those men usually end up being just as awful to someone other than the person who abused them.

If you want society to be a "good place to live" you have to hold everyone accountable for their bad behavior.

Start by drawing the line at physical violence.
>>
>>77115133
Yes yes yes yes yes.
>>
>>77119449
you wish it was that simple
>>
>>77125777
>getting beat up by your woman
kek, fucking manginas. I knew you were the MGTOWs.
>>
>>77126020
This. Our God-Emperor is an eternal inspiration.
>>
>>77116234
>MGTOW is a cult for millennials that think doing nothing is a great way to get what they think they deserve.
Or they just realize marriage is a bad deal and have grown up seeing their parents or friends parents or uncles experiencing terrible divorce deals and having their life ruined.

It's hard enough to get on the job ladder these days as it is, and then secure stable employment and enough money for a house etc. Imagine spending years scraping for that, then getting married and having the woman divorce you and take all of it.

Women are volatile these days, it is not worth the risk.

MGTOW is basically just a risk assessment and deciding marriage isn't worth it. That's it.

Let the sad acts brag about it online, but those that bang on about how much they don't care clearly do, otherwise they wouldn't be banging on about it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.