[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONALD TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>
Who wants to destroy Trump? Who wants to grind his bones into the dust? And who wants to see him rise again? Wealthier, more successful, powerful, cultured, more intelligent than ever? Then you know what we have to do? We have to love him. What? Did he say ''Love Trump''? It's strange, I know. But with this guy, nothing is simple. Trump says all he wants is to be left alone to make America great again... do a little business... fornicate with his oversexed wife,but it's not true. He wants to be hated. He longs for our scorn. He clings to it, as if it were the very core of his being. If Hillary had not existed, Trump would've invented her. For without such hatred, the so-called billionaire would vanish from the earth. And this reveals a terrible truth and the crux of our problem as Democrats. The worse Trump is treated, the stronger he becomes. The establishment attacking him made him a presidential nominee. The media ridicule hardened him. Violence against his supporters has made him more popular than ever. Suffering, it seems, is the very crucible of his genius. So, if Trump is, as one of his own spokesman has said... a person who will not take ''yes'' for an answer... let us say ''yes'' to him. He thrives on opposition. Let us cease to oppose him. The only way to annihilate this insidious man once and for all... is to open our arms, invite him into our homes... and embrace him. Only then will he vanish into assimilation, normality and love. But we cannot pretend. Trump is nothing if not clever. He will see through hypocrisy and condescension. To destroy him, we must love him sincerely.
>>
>>77190347
Have some high energy 7's
>>
File: 1440453743931.jpg (1 MB, 2514x1354) Image search: [Google]
1440453743931.jpg
1 MB, 2514x1354
>>77190399
and you have some dubs my friend
>>
>>77190388
>>77190399
Kek is our God and God-Emperor Trump is his earthly avatar.
Hail God-Emperor
>>
>>77190549
I tried to name them for even higher energy but thank you emperor
>>
>>77190388
oh shit dubs here too. dont know what the fuck youre talking about but praise kek all the same
>>
>>77190633
checked
>>
>>77190388
Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.
>>
It's only 9pm Monday
>>
>>77190633
bruh
>>
>>77190721
Global stability was squandered by those in charge for centuries, why can't we sieze the reins and show them how it's done?
>>
>>77190721
spoken like a true believer in the establishment. I began the election cycle thinking Trump was dangerous but it turns out he's only dangerous to the political elites. He is a champion of the people and if you still dont believe that you haven't read crippled america or art of the deal and you havent listened to a word he has said for the last year
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQtFtyrZ-IA
>>
WHAT HASHTAG SHOULD WE USE?
>>
>>77190388

What the fuck did I just read.

I gotta get off /pol/, this place is killing my brain.
>>
how old is he?
>>
>>77191395
He is 66
>>
>>77191395

the big 70
>>
>inb4 muslim sandniggers shoot up Trump Tower on his birthday

Please let it happen. Show the world your true face.
>>
>>77191395
>>77191464
he has unfortunately given up the ripe old age of 69
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.