[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Robert Trump related to ZeniMax Media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-ZeniMax_Media_Logo.svg.png (6 KB, 220x57) Image search: [Google]
220px-ZeniMax_Media_Logo.svg.png
6 KB, 220x57
Anyone knows how is Robert S. Trump's (Donald Trump's little brother) related to ZeniMax Media?
ZeniMax Media is a media company that bought id Software in 2009.
id Software's quality has been perceived by some fans of their games as declining ever since, and with the (now former) CEO Todd Hollenshead quitting in June 2013, followed shortly after by the top programmer John Carmack in November 2013 to work on Oculus Rift full time, felt like the last nail in id Software's coffin for some.
The announce of Quake Champions made me want to look better at who was responsible for id Software's bad decisions and eventual demise, and I found some things that didn't look quite right.

ZeniMax Media's Board of Directors consists of 8 people, 4 of which jews: Robert A. Altman (Chairman & CEO, affiliated with Arab businessman), Jerry Bruckheimer (movie/TV producer), Harry E. Sloan (ex CEO of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, quit the same year ZeniMax bought id), Leslie Moonves (CEO of CBS).
Ernest Del, the president, is a lawyer.
What all of these people have in common is that they have no ties to the videogame industry, which makes me doubt their qualifications for running a videogame-related company.
The 3 remaining directors are some Michael Dominguez, which seems to be some random businessman, Cal Ripken Jr who is a baseball player who has no ties with videogames other than a SNES game to his name, and has pretty much never spoken about videogames other than this (http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/stories/2008/02/25/daily33.html) which makes me believe he's only there for name recognition like Jerry Bruckheimer.
>>
File: robert.jpg (36 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
robert.jpg
36 KB, 600x371
Which brings us to the last person in the board of directors, which is Robert S. Trump, Donald Trump's little brother.
Which is bizarre, because after some quick Google searches, all I could find is that he left the Trump Organization in August 1991 (http://articles.philly.com/1991-08-04/business/25806559_1_trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump-norma-foerderer), he's been out of most social circles for over a decade and he only resurfaced recently due to his brother running for president, and that he considers himself "gainfully retired" (http://pagesix.com/2016/01/17/donald-trumps-brother-robert-emerges/)
His bloomberg profile page is devoid of any kind of information whatsoever about him outside of his presidency at Trump Management Inc. and director status at ZeniMax: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=27694013&privcapId=28016023
Every single search result for "robert trump zenimax" is either a profile page devoid of informations about him except anything that tells you he's Trump's brother and that he's director at ZeniMax, or it is a name-drop in an article talking about ZeniMax along with the other two well-known names in the team.

Wikipedia's "source" for the claim itself seems to give no actual source for the claim, and ZeniMax's website's About section isn't any better.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media
>The company's Board of Directors consists of 8 individuals:
>Robert S. Trump (President, Trump Management, Inc.; brother of Donald Trump)[28]

>[28] is http://www.bizapedia.com/ny/TRUMP-MANAGEMENT-INC.html
>Ctrl-F for "Rob" or "Zeni" already gives no results.

What's up with that? Is ZeniMax trying to cash-in on Trump's brand-recognition by appointing his antisocial little brother director and hoping no one realized?
>>
DOOM was great, I think they will be just fine.
>>
>>77158680

Well whoever's at fault it can't be Altman because he's married to Lynda Carter.
>>
You missed the bigger one: Zenimax owns Bethesda
>>
>>77159636
I'm more concerned with the Robert Trump stuff, for which I can't find anything on my own.

They tried to sue Carmack over the Oculus Rift though, that shows they don't really have the industry's best interest in mind, which is unlike old id Software.
Also, they removed the Nazi level in Doom 2 in Doom 3 BFG Edition for no reason and replaced it with a level with no soul or character, for how stupid that can be, it shows again that they're willing to make bad changes for the sake of muh political correctness. Expect id Software to be pushing for diversity in videogames in a few years if this trend keeps going.

>>77160316
True, they're in the same building even.
>>
we're blowing this thing wide open
the kikes are gonna activate numidium
>>
bump cause I'm curious about this.
>>
>>77158680

Sounds like he probably just got in by buying out a bunch of the company before it became hot shit. Rich people have their fingers in everything but hardly ever have the time or inclination to stick around running it.
>>
>>77160316
It's a little more complicated than that. Bethesda actually created ZeniMax as a shell corporation to gather public investment; however the Chief Executive Jew Altman betrayed the head of Bethesda, with whom he confounded ZeniMax and seized sole control. The plot of Morrowind, which was being produced at the time can partially be seen as an allegory for the whole thing.

tl;dr with jews you lose
>>
>>77158680
Bumperino
>>
>>77158680
Bumpo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.