[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is RCP's tossup map. Let's begin with the >state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (103 KB, 866x942) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
103 KB, 866x942
Here is RCP's tossup map. Let's begin with the >state >color comments

>oregon, georgia, arizona
>grey
>texas, utah, mississippi, south carolina, missouri, indiana
>light red
>minnesota, new mexico, new jersey, connecticut
>light blue
>>
>>77154685
>Grey
Oregon makes no sense to be Grey, but Arizona and Georgia last election voted for a republican but with a margin less than 10%. They should be light red but not as ridiculous as Oregon.

>Light red

Texas might become light red with all the people moving there in the future, but today I still see it being solid red. Mississippi's Black Population is growing faster than the white Population if I remember correctly so it could actually make it more competitive in upcoming years but once again not today. Indiana and Missouri are fine.

>Light Blue

Minnesota is another state that the democrats won but it was within less than 10% of the Vote so I think light blue is correct. New Mexico, New Jersey, and Connecticut no chance.
>>
>>77154685
>Florida
>Undecided
>After hotshots everglades adventure

I don't think so
>>
>>77156003
It's all based off of early polling and Oregon had a poll where Trump was ahead in Oregon.
>>
>>77156003
I don't know why they always go "This is the year we win Georga and Texas!"

I don't think any of these fuckers have ever set foot in the peach state.
>>
>>77156003
The latest Oregon poll has Trump winning by +2. It's bullshit, but I guess they're waiting for a new poll to come out
>>
>>77156324
That's interesting, I wonder if the poll was taken in Western Oregon because they're super read just the East is filled with hipster douchebags

>>77156348

I guess they think the Northerners in Atlanta could swing the state for them.
>>
>>77156324
>>77156660

That's because outside of the northern I5 corridor and surrounding area Oregon is pretty conservative.
>>
>>77156733
By "Northerners" you mean Niggers right?
>>
>>77156733
I think you confused east and west.
>>
>>77156895
Retirees m8
>>
>>77156733
http://cloutpolitical.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2016/05/OR-Statewide-Poll-Memorandum-5-18-2016.pdf

I don't think it was the greatest poll considering Oregon voted for Bernie. If you asked now shilldog would probably be ahead.
>>
>>77156917
Yeah I did, sorry for the fuck up.
>>77156895
Them combined with a lot of Northern liberal cucks moved to Atlanta in recent years
>>
File: Capture.png (40 KB, 805x542) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40 KB, 805x542
No way Trump doesn't win Florida and NC. I'm also thinking he has a very good shot at Ohio
>>
What is this map even based on? I feel like polls had Trump ahead in Ohio so it seems like the object of the map is just to say "lol trump is underdog cannot win"
>>
>>77157792
States can fluctuate wildly depending on the election

In any case demographics favor Trump

>>77156003
Mississippi won't stop having a white majority until 2070 at current rates of change. Given that it is far more likely that spics will get deported and niggers will have fewer kids it is unlikely Mississippi ever becomes competitive.
>>
>>77159526
>In any case demographics favor Trump
I think he has a good chance, but why do you say the demographics favor him?
>>
File: 01.png (102 KB, 805x603) Image search: [Google]
01.png
102 KB, 805x603
As of right now, here's my analysis.
>>
>>77161414

I think VA is going red this year. I really do, there won't be a big turnout this year like the past two cycles.

CO is probably blue

PA, NH, red

Florida is the do or die.
>>
Ohio is red

Democrats don't have a fucking chance to get it.
>>
>>77161414
Dude this shooting happened in Orlando. Florida is gonna go red watch.
>>
File: 1450017858767.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450017858767.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>florida
>toss-up
>this is what real clear politics actually believes
>>
>>77154685
blacks will vote for trump in numbers at least large enough to cancel out niggers voting for hitlery
>>
>>77161900
>>77162016

Lots of old, retired women in Florida though. They want a first woman President. That's the only thing making it a toss-up in my mind.
>>
>>77161414
Nvada is red.
Sure you'll get the welfare nibggers in Vegas voting democrat, but theres too many people making money from capitalism- add in the rest of the state and its trump for sure.
>>
I can understand Florida being red.

But what makes you guys think that Ohio, Pennsylvania and NH are going red?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.