[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We have a dysfunctional immigration system which does not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1452693179760.jpg (66 KB, 398x604) Image search: [Google]
1452693179760.jpg
66 KB, 398x604
>We have a dysfunctional immigration system which does not permit us to know who we let into our country, and it does not permit us to protect our citizens.
What exactly is the deal with this non-sequitur? Omar was born in America. He wasn't an immigrant. Stopping immigration doesn't do anything to people like Omar. The only way to stop THIS from happening is cracking down on muslims living in the states as a blanket. But Trump proposes a solution that is completely irrelevant. He's a very smart man. He knows that. But he's happy to mislead the people, like any other politician is, for political clout. Trump is the normalization. The controlled opposition. The bandaid for a rebelling class of people who know something is going wrong. What America -- what the west -- needs is someone like Hillary. Someone like Merkel. Someone like Trudeau. Someone who will really hurt the people of the west enough to force them to enact real solutions.
>>
If you don't let the death cult in anymore it's easier to spot the Waldo.
We don't all those Waldo's here
>>
>>77141069
Imagine this. Trump is elected. Britain leaves the EU. The west engages, once again, in nationalism. But not ETHNIC nationalism. Those racial tensions won't disappear. Do you know what this means? This. Is. A distraction. The corrupt super-wealthy need to divert your eyes away from real problems so that you never have a chance to start with them. If you follow Trump, you'll still be stuck dealing with smaller issues. This is necessary because the left has already done everything that it's remotely sane to do. Even stuff that isn't. It's too, too easy. The deck was rigged from the start.
>>
>>77141406
oh, and don't forget how much your messiah loves the chosen people. I wonder who could be behind this, anyhow?
>>
>>77141406
You're positing that Trumps rhetoric is to blame? That this didn't exist before his presidential bid ?

If you lived here and understood the effects of the policies of the extreme left you would be reviled, as I am with what has changed its not progress, it's regressive.
On the whole, social media, this board included is a waste of time.
>>
>>77142005
>yet another American with terrible reading comprehension
they're singing my song
>>
>>77142334
Kek your suppositions are shit.
> What if the post.
Stick with your ideas foment them churn them up till you convince someone all is hopeless and lost.
You want to watch it all burn. Well this isn't your house,
We should elect a substitute drama teacher that can into martial arts.

I don't pretend to understand why Canada enacts its policies.
Aside from current year and if you fight the terrorists they win.

You just seem tired Canada, low energy, and you want the world
To break. Well with people like you, thankfully in Canada, we're getting closer to broken everyday.
>>
>>77140958

we wouldn't have let his parents in. problem solved
>>
>>77143231
Well, I don't think anything is hopeless and lost because it's been that way for a while, just wondered if any of the plebes were smart enough to recognize the situation they're in. Considering your government and the soviets used this exact strategy on so many other countries, you'd think some people at least would recognize when the exact same technique is used at home. Of course, that does seem a little bleak, and you're all young and Trump shines like a bright torch in your naive little eyes with his dank. dank memes. You're just like the people right now shouting that Orlando was the product of Christians and lack of gun control. Even presented with true information, you refuse to believe. Not surprising considering the nature of the neo-alt-right.
>>
>>77140958
there will be blanket crackdowns, it just won't be really 'official' it'll be more giving nsa and fbi and cia the blessing to take the gloves off without fear of people getting anywhere with accusations of discrimination.
>>
>>77141406
>If you follow Trump, you'll still be stuck dealing with smaller issues

why is that bad? I don't understand why you can't be a Fabian on some of these issues.
>>
File: 1465556065358.jpg (83 KB, 724x519) Image search: [Google]
1465556065358.jpg
83 KB, 724x519
>He's a very smart man.
>>
>>77140958
the more you have in the country the more likely they are to do something. how is this hard for you to unbderstand?

also omar is the son of immigrants so for europe hey they lied to you and second generation departed wont integrate better

liberals can try to talk their way out of being made to look like idiots but if we deported 100% of muslims this would be easy. no "i convert so i stay" bullshit either. but just prevent more from getting in is good enough
>>
>>77144083
I understand absolutely fine. They were immigrated to create an issue. To distract you from other problems. You can't deal with the kikes in Israel while you're tied up dealing with Omar and Muhammad, now can you?
>>
>>77140958
Cut off immigration + birth limits on non-whites = White society in a few generations
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.