[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BTFO T F O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
Ausfag here, and yeah we're fucking awesome, but things were very different here before Port Arthur. Almost everyone who owned a gun was a farmer or a hunter, and almost no one in the city owned a gun. They certainly didn't carry them around like Yanks do. There was also far fewer for the government to buy back, and there were no constitutional barriers to their policy. Finally, it's a lot easier to keep guns off a sovereign island than a nation with land borders. Whatever way the Seppos deal with guns, it needs to fit their lifestyle and the way their government is set up. So good luck with that shit.
>>
>>77114742
Sbared.
>>
File: 1464730808092.gif (842 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464730808092.gif
842 KB, 500x500
Low niggers, low guncrime.
>>
Yes, keep sharing it. Bc the southerns who actually serve in the Us elite units that are the only ones who fight these days will surely willingly give their guns to the ATF rather than turn them on the ATF.
>>
>>77115394
You forgot the part where they bought back a laughably small amount of guns compared to what they expected and how the murder rate didn't change noticeably either way... oh yeah and how the rate of violent crimes skyrocketed, although I attribute that more to immigrant culture and abbos rather then gun ownership.
>>
low nigger/muslim population, not that hard to do 2+2
>>
You'll have to secure your southern border first.
>>
>You can still obtain semi-automatic center-fire rifles in Australia.
>libtards still don't understand how gun control works.
>>
>>77117391
They don't even know what gun control is. It sounds like they think it involves putting all the guns on a high shelf so nobody can reach them.
>>
>>77114742
Cool lies
>>
File: stats.png (90 KB, 649x727) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
90 KB, 649x727
>"their GUN homicide rate fell"
>"the GUN suicide rate fell"

What an odd choice of words, I wonder...

>5 second check on Google

I fucking knew it. Lying leftards and their weasel-words.
>>
>>77114742
Australia's buyback program didn't reduce homicide rates. They were trending down before 1996. See the study below.

>There is insufficient evidence to support the simple premise that reducing the stockpile of licitly held civilian firearms will result in a reduction in either firearm or overall sudden deaths.
http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/GunLawsSudden%20DeathBJC.pdf
>>
>>77115927
Holy shit rare
>>
>>77114742
And yet there are still suicides and murders "with" gun in their country. Hence the ban was an overall failure.
>>
lucky for straya they don't have a continent and a half of third world shitholes underneath them who will gladly sneak weapons across the border of there is a market for it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.