[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the mewling, boil-brained malcontent who posted this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19
File: moderate islam.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
To the mewling, boil-brained malcontent who posted this shit (and there may be more than one of you) pull your cousin's dick out of your mouth, minimize that corporate propaganda feed you check every two minutes hoping someone has 'poked' you and pull up a chair cuz its time for a fucking reality check.
>>
>>77085179
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77085179

An Omar Mateen has been triggered by /pol/.
Where are you from? Do we have to call the FBI?
>>
>>77085179

this graph is designed to show how 'there aint no dang moderate muslims, Fox News says kill em all and god damned if i aint gonna do my part.'

why dont you try looking at this numerically instead of 'hurr thats a big scary circle. i am easily spooked by misleading graphing choices'

3 billion of them are moderate, ordinary people who check a particular religion on a form but dont give much of a shit about it beyond that. Does that describe your parents or grandparents? Dont you think your parents or grandparents might lean toward 'somewhat agree' on the wives should obey husbands question? Whether theyre Christian or not?

Then youve got about 2.5 billion who you could call 'hardcore'. So there you go, acorn-dick. You proved it in your own shitty-ass graphic. Muslims are split about 50-50 between normal person and twitchy-eyed lunatic, which is about the rating I'd give to America, if im feeling generous. In fact the normal people outweigh the assholes by half a billion which trust me is a much larger quantity than your dessicated brain can possibly conceive of.

and this graph only describes people who identify as muslims! There are a metric fuck ton of atheists in the arab world. They have the internet, you know, its not like fucking Alladin over there.

>Some countries in the Middle East are less >religious than parts of Europe. According to a >2012 WIN/Gallup poll, 33% of Lebanon and >29% of the Palestinian Territories said they >were “not religious.” Even in Saudi Arabia, the >figure was 19%, equal to about 6 million >people. In Italy, by contrast, only 15% >identified as being “not religious.”

by the way, being openly athiest is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, so 19% represents just the people with the balls to declare it.

You have never been anywhere near a red pill and you wouldnt know what to do with it if you saw one. Fuck directly off, do not pass go, do not collect $300.
>>
and because i know it is EXTREMELY important to the specific group of people I'm addressing here, I, the anonymous OP, am a vanilla-cream honey-scented Aryan Chosen One white guy. I live in Texas, somewhere on a weird graph i show up as Baptist, because i was baptised. in a baptist-ass church.

in conclusion, fuck you, fuck yourself, fuck your mom, eat a dick, thou art the vilest varlet that ever chewed with a tooth, thou small grey-coated gnat.
>>
>>77085763
>there are three billion muslims
You feeling OK dude?
>>
You know what at this point I could care less what the fuck you are. I just want you all the fuck out of my country.

I know that Rotherham and countless other mass rapes happened and that's all I need. Fuck off
>>
You can always tell when there young and stupid.
Don't worry OP, your mom and dad are still smarter, and they still love you
>>
>>77086362
youre right, this is actually saying there are 1.5 billion total muslims. and 1 billion of those are in the 'hardcore category. So 2 out of 3 are eye-twitching murderers. Even in this extremely slanted and biased approach, thats the best accusation they can come up with. it barely strengthens it.

honestly ask yourself, out of 99 random people that youve met, are there 33 intelligent ones in that group? I seriously doubt it. Ive known maybe 20 rational people my whole life, and met hundreds.

That doesnt make MY RACE inherently violent criminals, "subhuman trash" or whatever slang the disinfo shills are feeding you this week.
>>
OP has some of the best writing I have read on this board so far.
>>
>>77087143
this was hardly biased, the samples are even scaled to muslim representaiton among local populations.
>>
>>77085179

no different than Christianity or Judaism

the bible condones genocide, domestic violence, and the death penalty for heresy

every single christian here bitching about "mudslimes" needs to get his head out of his ass
>>
for a frame of reference, there were 3 billion people living on earth in the year 1960.

1.5 billion is half of 3 billion. so you mealy-mouthed cunts are seriously suggesting that the extermination of somewhere around half-an-Earth's worth of people is a sane and rational course of action.

which kind of proves my point about the insane/sane ratio thing.
>>
>>77085179
>muslim accusing others of cousin-fucking
wew
>>
File: MUSLIMWORLD.png (207 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
MUSLIMWORLD.png
207 KB, 960x720
>>77085179
he the sources is at the bottom of the pic pew research one of the most respected :P keep crying mudshit also
>>
File: islam.jpg (726 KB, 3116x2656) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
726 KB, 3116x2656
>>77085179
>>
>>77087593
Goats just look like their family. No actual relations.
>>
>>77085179
In actual fact causes mental factory stimulation.
>>
File: Th06sakuya.jpg (69 KB, 126x254) Image search: [Google]
Th06sakuya.jpg
69 KB, 126x254
calm down obama
>>
Lol. What a fucking lil cuck OP. Shit logic, not worth a response, shit thread.
>>
>>77085179
>http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Link to the full report.
>>
File: 1465778051046.jpg (32 KB, 396x402) Image search: [Google]
1465778051046.jpg
32 KB, 396x402
>>77087143
>RACE
>>
File: _1465748543.jpg (30 KB, 395x309) Image search: [Google]
_1465748543.jpg
30 KB, 395x309
>>77085763
They can go be moderate, or extreme, in their own countries. There is no reason to bring them to the west. It literally brings us no benefits.
>>
>>77087143
>MY RACE
>muslim
>MY
>RACE
>muslim
>RACE
>muslim
>>
>>77087662
nigga that is 25 tweets.

the 'based Omar Mateen' thread I have open currently has 51 replies. shit people say is statistically insignificant when youre talking about a god damn ocean of different people that would stretch from visible horizon to visible horizon with standing room only.

I swear to god you couldnt estimate what 1.5 billion is for a 1.5 billion dollar prize. you would not get anywhere close. And you would have no fucking idea what that prize money could buy you. and you show me 25 tweets like its the last word in international geopolitics, get the fuck out of here you scrub ass cunt-nuzzler
>>
>>77085763
I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say here.
I guess as long as you're not old enough to vote, I don't have to give a shit about what you're trying to communicate.
>>
>>77087143
undr8ge/8
>>
>>77087955
>>77088160
i love that 'yu err muslim' is literally the entire argument you people can bring to bear on this.
>>
>>77087217
I agree with you, i was actually hoping his intro would be longer
>>
>>77088282
You are dense.
>>
>>77088282
Are you a joke? "Muslim" isn't a race, kiddo. Either you worship Allah and Muh Hommud, and are a Muslim, or you don't and you are not.
>>
>>77087143
>2/3 - are fanatic nutcases

Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>77088429
>1/4 women raped on campus a fucking travesty despite false stats
>2/3 muzzies you meet openly admit to extremist ideology somehow horribly racist despite solid stats

????
>>
>>77087593
>>77087955
>>77088160
got you covered bros, reading comprehension skills increase rapidly with practice
>>77086262
>>
>>77088510
>espite solid stats
>despite
>solid
>facts
you are the one that begs us to take a leap of faith, mister Osama.
>>
>>77087143
Sensible chuckle, my fellow brethren
>>
>>77087439
Alert, alert, someone who hasn't read the Bible in it's entirety, or understand the purpose of Jesus' teachings.
>>
Is this a troll thread? You're literally denying THEIR WORDS on how radical they are.
>>
itt: someone who can't even properly interpret a graph tries to goysplain islam
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 743x1152
>>
>>77087143
Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but their "prophet" and the "best example of how a man should live", Muhammad was a terrorist.
>>
Religion is for plebs anyways. If you believe in bullshit and people judge you for the bullshit you believe it's kinda your fault.
>>
>>77088510
yeah im not supporting 'college rape'
i love how you guys will just pull in some completely unconnected thing. Its because thats what you read. Facebook's 'conservative neckbeard' algorithm is constantly like "THIS hated individual (gay/mexican/a muslim/a woman) experienced losses in the stock market because they said George Bush was a not great president!" or so-and-so's movie is failing horribly because the vast conservative public is punishing them for being against assault rifles.

its all strawman. i mean seriously, tell me what actual disagreements you have with the gay/muslim/mexican/woman/whoever and it becomes possible to have a conversation, instead of this quasi-magical prophecy shit like 'oh, your career isnt going well because you farted on a Trump poster'.

all you read is strawman arguments, and all you write is strawman arguments. FUSKING ALL OF YOU. You will never, ever address the qualitative substance of an issue. not one time.
>>
>>77088668
ok bro, although it is true that both of those postIDs have the same color, they have different numbers. colors and numbers are ways to differentiate one thing from another thing. have a juice
>>
File: 1455434981201.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
1455434981201.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>77089079
Holy fuck this guy has lost it. He doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>77085763
>>77087143

Holy shit you're an idiot
>>
>>77089079
You still havent made any arguments, fäm. Just "muh republican" strawmanning to its core.

I am a muslim myself, and i find it terribly problematic that you refuse to address the inherent toxic masculinity evident in muslim societies.

Let go of the hate, kaffir.
>>
>>77089079
So then, enlighten me. What am I to thing of what just happened recently? What am I to think of ISIS claiming responsibility? What am I to think of my declining numbers, and maybe yours, because of Islam? Tell me, because God damn it I've been trying to understand for so long, but you fuckers never make any sense!

Give me some fucking sense for things! Give me a REASON to feel! PLEASE!
>>
>>77087143
On the off chance that this isn't bait you're either fucking stupid or a shill.
>>
yer a muslim.

i dont understand whut you say

you er dumb

monty python says they actually are born evil

its fucking titans of intellect battling it out in here guys, watch out
>>
>>77089373
ok one clue is when the known CIA front group stands up and says 'it wus me whut did the shoots'
>>
>>77089482
Truly, your debating skills are beyond compare. And now i have been finally convinced

Guess i am now #MentallyHill
>>
File: 1464442628450.png (145 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
1464442628450.png
145 KB, 455x451
>>77085763
>>77086262
I don't care how moderate or little they are, they still need to go back.
That's literally what the graph proves. There's no black/white. No "terrorist" and "peaceful muslim". They're all getting their shit from the same book, and the same book is the issue.
Multiculturalism won't work. Especially with a violent religion.
Thank fuck you're not old enough to vote.
>>
>>77089592
Don't give me just a clue or beat around the bush you fucking psuedo-intellectual nigger. Give me some fucking faith in people like you, that you leftists have REASON! I've lost all faith, I've lost all hope, I used to be far left but now this cancer of a place has made me hate and hate so much. You're probably a troll or a shill, but please god, give me something. You're going to literally kill me if you don't
>>
File: Autism1.png (1 MB, 996x747) Image search: [Google]
Autism1.png
1 MB, 996x747
>>77085763
>Muslims are split about 50-50 between normal person and twitchy-eyed lunatic, which is about the rating I'd give to America, if im feeling generous.

We reached new levels of autism thanks to you.

>and this graph only describes people who identify as muslims! There are a metric fuck ton of atheists in the arab world. They have the internet, you know, its not like fucking Alladin over there.

I live among them everyday, being not religious means that they are does not respect the 5 pillars of islam on daily basis, the numbers of prayers, alcohol prohibition, etc...
They are still muslims and want to remain that way, refusing to integrate.

But keep spouting your taqiya Ahmed, you fool absolutely nobody and we will come for you, if not tomorrow it will be the day after.
>>
>>77087528
No one fucking mentioned wiping them all out, you twat.
I call for a reformation, or letting them squabble in their own fucking territory.
>>
sweden's number of rapes has increased by 1472% since inviting a majority of muslim refugees, only 0.3% of them have actually found a job in all the time they are there

in germany an extra 69,700 crimes have been committed by immigrants

why do you think we should allow these lazy pieces of shit anywhere near the west?
>>
>>77085179
Everything in that graphic is true, though.
Why deny the truth? Why take no action to oppose Islam when clearly it's evil?
Aren't we supposed to actively oppose that which is evil?
>>
>>77089910
See, this is the type of shit that makes sense. Let them be where they belong, with the people most like them. Why doesn't that make sense to you? Fuck, prove him wrong

>>77090008
Source?
>>
>>77085179
for you
>>
>>77090036
Because OP is LITERALLY pulling #NotAllMuslims but doesn't realise Islam on a whole is what people don't like. Not radicals as if they make up the huge population.
You can be anywhere on the spectrum and I'll still fucking hate you.

>>77090075
>Why doesn't that make sense to you?
It's weird, isn't it? He says he has ties with westboro baptist church, but he can't see the difference being that these assholes hold up a fucking sign when you're gay, but muslims stone and kill you for it, and it's LEGAL to do so.
>>
>>77090075
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
http://www.thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime-idUSKCN0YT28V
>>
File: 1457733184169.png (39 KB, 261x358) Image search: [Google]
1457733184169.png
39 KB, 261x358
>>77089482
>>77089079
>>
let germany be an example to the west of what happens when you accept migrants

two things can happen in germany, they will either be taken over by the migrants and they will put someone in power who will legalise sharia law or the migrants will be exterminated which is kinda ironic since the only reason germany is accepting migrants is to apologise for the holocaust
>>
>>77089707
i am arguing that your real enemy is at the very top of the pyramid of global power, and you are being manipulated into wasting your energy hating a bunch of people so fucking backward they have to cover their goat's genitals at market so as not to inflame the passions of the men.

to put this in your language, spearchucking sand niggers who wipe their asses with their hands are not your enemy. They are not a credible threat and you are a fucking coward and a fool if you think they are.

Your enemy controls every source of information you have access to, including this one. we all know worthwhile /pol/ threads slide like a repressed catholic slut on a dick.

if this was another time, you lemmingkin cock-ticklers would be saying the exact same shit about japenese people, or 'huns' or whoever is the state-designated scapegoat of the decade.

wake the fuck up and start figuring things out for yourself instead of blindly accepting the thing you hear the loudest and most often.
>>
>>77085763
It's $200 you mentally addled faggot
>>
>>77085763
>3 billion of them are moderate
>Then youve got about 2.5 billion who you could call 'hardcore'.
>Muslims are split about 50-50 between normal person and twitchy-eyed lunatic
wow you convinced me and my wife who enjoys wearing little clothing to move to Saudi Arabia
>>
>>77090498
>implying japs are as bad as sandniggers
That's funny cause one has a violent religion and a host of third world countries, and the other is a prosperous society like ours, admittedly with problems.
I'd take a jap anyday, and no day would I fucking blame them for shit this foul cause they're exactly like us.
>>
>>77090498
yes and our enemy is using muslims as a weapon to destroy the west, look at what merkel has done she has destroyed germany and now she is trying to force britain to suffer the same fate by staying in the eu, you are the enemy everywhere you go western civilization falls
>>
File: 1457413423141.jpg (16 KB, 255x239) Image search: [Google]
1457413423141.jpg
16 KB, 255x239
>>77090498
>i am arguing that your real enemy is at the very top of the pyramid of global power
>>
>>77090275
Thank you, I will put these to good use

>>77090255
It's fully fucking hypocritical! The thing is I used to be like them too, and shit was just so much more happy and brighter and carefree. But now apparently I'm "redpilled", and the world is dark and fucking disastrous

I just want off this ride, anon. Sometimes I wonder if it would've been better not to know or care in the first place

>>77090498
You're acting like I don't already know that there's a "powers that be", and they control everything. The only thing you've shown me is that you misunderstand that someone pointing a gun at you is not a threat. That literally, our country, yours and mine, will be culturally different from what we have now and killing off something unique in favor of something that's "PC" or "DIVERSE"! Whether it be Islam or something else, it's definitely happening, but you refuse to see it.

The guys at the top, they're controlling shit yeah, but you're misinterpreting their motives. They are GLOBALISTS! They are not just "rich dudes lmao"! They want you to think #notallmuslims so they can control you, that's why you can't go walking five minutes out on the street in modern day America without being bombarded with this shit

I had faith in you.
>>
>>77090805
i wonder who's behind that curtain
>>
I have no fucking problem with leaving them where they are. I think we should all stick to our own homelands, and no, shitbrain number >>77090036
it is not "our job" to violently project our judeo-christian notion of "the good" onto every sorry sucker that ever squirted out of a vagina in any country on earth.

I suggest we follow the advice of our first president and "avoid foreign entanglements". You know who pays for our 8-times-as-big-as-all-other-superpowers-combined military budget? you do. Your broke ass is personally financing the "bomb them til theyre not violent" plan.
>>
>>77091129
Yes, I agree, stay out of foreign shit. But sometimes foreign shit spills into our own shit, and we have to separate the shit or else it becomes a bigger pile of shit. I don't think any of these fuckers are saying explicitly "boots on the ground we gotta hit them back", they're just saying that Muslims are causing shit in our country and our allies countries
>>
ayo wait hol up, are you a libertarian?
>>
>>77085763
>three billion Muslims are moderate
>even though there are fewer than three billion Muslims on the planet

I'm going to assume this is bait. Surely you can't be this stupid.
>>
I know the words autism and underage get thrown around a lot, but this thread is either tip top tier acting or the ramblings of a diseased mind. OP, on the off chance you're completely serious, surrender to the guys in white coats, everyone at the hospital misses you and they're serving applesauce tomorrow with lunch.
>>
>>77090838
listen dude, i have been ignoring your dumb ass because there arent enough spoons on the fucking planet for me to spoonfeed you up to a basic awareness. im one guy not the fucking patron saint of igorant dickweeds. Take your life in your own hands and LOOK SHIT UP.

I am not in this to 'preserve the rare muslim butterfly' I could give a fraction of a shit about them or any other backward-ass religion.

Open your fucking mouth cuz here comes the airplane.

the war in the middle east is not in your best interest. theyre not out there protecting you from being DPed by a couple of muscular arab guys behind a dumpster, though i know how much that thought titillates you.

Shocking as it is, this war, like every previous war since the dawn of god damn time, is driven by e c o n o m i c factors. your entire frontal lobe-ful of muslim fear/hate was put there by the fucking videos you watch and the low-reading level headlines you manage to comprehend. Because it is economically beneficial to foster a healthy hatred of another country or race in you. You will continue to pay the bill for something that will never, COULD never benefit you in any way shape, or form.

i guess you didnt work on the school newspaper or whatever and never learned this, so im telling you now. For something to be considered true, it must come from a p r i m a r y source. that means somebody speaking from their own real-life experience, not what your racially-diverse news team heard from a guy who knows a guy.

The word for when something has no connection to a primary source is 'HEARSAY'. like, you heard your friend say it, now you say it, neighter of you know what the fuck youre talking about because you arent a primary source.

so tell me.

have you or anyone you personally know ever witnessed a 'hostile muslim' with your own eyes?

think about it and get back to me.

you may find that your >world is dark and fucking disastrous
because your literally afraid of a god damn rumor
>>
>>77092002
read the thread sweetheart, asked and answered
>>
>>77090603
see this is the problem. you people cant fit it into your heads that it's possible to share oxygen with someone 8,000 miles away who is on a lower level of cultural development than you. Where's the big crusade to stop africans from cutting off girl's clits?

there isnt one, because the notion that this is about 'human rights' and 'fixing the bad muslims so that they are nice to women' is a fucking joke. Investors dont funnel trillions of dollars into financing a war to get a fucking warm fuzzy about women's rights.
>>
>>77092320
I like how you talk of primary sources, yet you've never provided one in this entire thread. Guess that means nothing you say is true, right? At least, according to you. Is that what you're trying to get at? And yes, I've experienced many hostile Muslims in my lifetime. I was almost stabbed and shot by a couple. You really are assuming I haven't come to these conclusions through multiple facets? Through hearsay, primary sources, AND life experiences?

You nailed your own coffin here, my friend.
>>
>>77092979
yeah i had a friend in 10th grade who told how he pulled a bullet out of his friend from a gang shooting. in our town of 400 people and 600 cows.

id love to stay and hear your rambling tale of magick and heroism but im afraid there's some really fascinating paint drying elsewhere.
>>
>>77092864
Also, at this point, I think you're just firing randomly into the crowd now

>fixing the bad Muslims
Who said that? Because, no one here said that, did they?

>Where's the big crusade to stop an African from cutting off a girls clit?
There isn't one because in the modern day, it's oppressive and racist to claim the African is wrong. No-see- he's apparently a product of us.
>>
>>77090542
>K
I
>N
D
>A

U
>N
C
>O
M
>M
O
>N

F
>L
A
>G
>>
>>77092979
i mean, stabbed and shot by a couple. so they each stabbed AND shot you? or even if it was just one each, youve been shot and stabbed, two seperate incidents, both by muslims, who i assume were wearing some sort of religious costume to indicate that they were muslims, since you probably dont have intimate conversations about religion with people who are shooting and/or stabbing you.

i sense one of those "just kidding, my little brother posted that" moments on the horizon
>>
>>77093198
Hah, didn't even address the fact that you proved yourself wrong in your own words.

Have fun with watching that paint, it's obvious you have nothing better to do
>>
>>77085763
>pretending that the moderates from the study weren't lying
You haven't even read the quran faggot, shut up.
>>
>>77093339
Apparently you do have an interest! Ok! I'll tell you how I knew that one incident was definitely a Muslim. He was someone I knew well, a coworker. He's one of the stabby one's.
>>
>>77092979
of course, judging from your brilliant intellect, it comes as no surprise that you were able to james bond your way to surviving two assaults with deadly weapons, both of which i assume were completely unprovoked, you just ran into these naturally murderous people like a bearcub accidentally tumbling down a snakehole.

one of those violent forces of nature, they just destroy stuff for no reason. like a hurricane. i swear its like you people worship muslims. To you, they are everywhere, lurking in every shadow, omnipowerful, omnipresent.

i think deep down you actually really like muslims. they hate gays, they like women to stay in their place, they cant not fuck a goat if they see it's asshole. muslims and conservitards are a match made in back-assward country retard heaven
>>
>>77093735
Now you're literally just trolling. Or drunk. Sometimes I get the way you do when I'm drunk too
>>
>>77093703
ok, sarcasm doesnt always translate well in text nd thats not your fault so dont beat yourself up about it.

i do NOT give a shit to read your tom clancy fanfic, i believe /r9k/ welcomes roleplayers so make a thread and reference it here in case anyone else wants to follow along as you bring the global muslim conspiracy to its knees with your dashing good lucks and silenced walther PPK
>>
>>77093735
>they just destroy stuff for no reason

Considering the mid east is still a fucking hellhole after a good thousand+ years of Pisslam, yeah I'd say so. At least some natural disasters can be predicted to an extent so precautions can be taken to reduce lives lost, a luxury the religion of peace does not afford to its victims.
>>
http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

link to the research if anybody's interested in seeing it for themselves.
>>
>>77093946
Well you obviously cared, because you kept talking about it. I mean, why else would you write three paragraphs asking me what happened?

It's alright my friend, just take it easy with the hang over tomorrow. From the looks of it, it's gonna be brutal
>>
>>77093999
nah man, we gotta not give a fuck about them because there's bigger powers here! how do we fight those guys while ignoring the mooslems? fuck do I know lol
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 471x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 471x320
>>77085763
tl;dr they need to go back.
>>
>>77085763
notice how the liberal, even though lacking common reading comprehension, continues to make cliams and pretend to have these end all arguments. even now it refuses to admit it was wrong actually falling for his own lies.
>>
>>77093999
god why does /pol/ suck so much now. all i ever get to do is explain fucking first grade logic to 15 year old calladooty enthusiasts.

Self Interest. Animals and humans generally choose to do things that would benefit themselves.

Thats why in a murder case one of the elements you must provide as a prosecutor is MOTIVE. People dont just glitch out and do random shit that fucks themselves over. They thought they were doing something that would be good for them.

shooting, stabbing, or shootstabbing a human being is a very risky course of action that is highly likely to result in a negative outcome for the person doing it. If there is a m o t i v e, like inheriting a big sack of cash or something, then it makes logical sense that that person may have done the murder.

If you >>77093919

presented your little story to a judge, and when he asked "why did they try to kill you" you said "because muslims" he would laugh in your fucking face and it is a god damn tradgedy that our education system has failed you this badly.
>>
Lel OP u dun smoked too much and watched too many conspiracy documentaries on YouTube. There is no crazy conspiracy by the US govt to turn you against Muslims. They are doing it themselves, through their actions and (evident in the graph) numerous approval and acceptance of these "lone wolf" and "psychiatric" Muslims we're seeing more and more in our once peaceful cities. Keep thinking we're all equal, that our religions are all equally harmful, and that our cultures are all beautiful and peaceful. Just like you were taught in school, good boy.
>>
>>77094455
>People dont just glitch out and do random shit that fucks themselves over.

Actually there's this rather well known glitch known as 'following Islam' that we just can't seem to patch out. Maybe one day.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 992x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 992x480
>>77094455
Cuck
>>
>>77085763
>why dont you try looking at this numerically
>3 billion
>2.5 billion

fuckin wew lad
>>
File: image.gif (686 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
686 KB, 199x199
>>77094455
>implying there's no such thing as a religious motive
>>
>>77094737
if you dont understand that people act in their own self interest i promise you will never win a game of chess in your life.

/checkers/yugioh whatevers your speed.

if you dont even take the time to apply the most barebones logic to your planning, you will forever live your life as a little floating leaf, pushed this way and that by 'impossible to understand' conditions, and believing in the last thing you heard because 'people are generally honest, the majority is usually correct, our leaders want whats best for us.'
>>
>>77085179
Wow, pew research polls really make you think.
>>
>>77095006
>people who blow themselves up are working in their own self interest
>>
>>77092320
Like the women at Cologne? They witnessed it, but their word is only worth half of a man's. And they should probably be flogged for adultery anyway now I think of it
>>
>>77095006
Muslim jihadists are working in their own interests when they blow themselves up. They really want those 72 virgins for themselves.
>>
>>77095512
>PR0N
>>
http://dailysignal.com/2014/08/21/paycheck-terrorism-5300-suicide-attack/

$5300 is apparently the going rate. being a much more civilized race, we pay our killers more in this region:

Enlistment Active Army/Army Reserve

3 years $25,000/$10,000
4 years $35,000/$15,000
5 years $40,000/$20,000

http://www.military.com/recruiting/bonus-center/resources/army-bonus-and-incentive-overview#MCE

people act within reasonably predictable parameters. A person is not just as likely to walk off of a cliff as they are to buy a cup of coffee. application of the bare minimum of self-interested behavior can help you understand so much.

everyone's playing a game, and everyone wants to win. their individual definiton of winning may vary, but the fact of self interest is literally the foundation on which strategic thought is built.
>>
This is a place for people 18+.

I know you don't realize it, but trust me when I say it's very, very obvious when children post trying to sound like adults. You made a mistake, it's fine. But please, for your own sake and ours just leave until you're a grown up. Then we'll be happy to listen to your inane """""arguments"""""
>>
>>77095591
sure, why not. this really doesnt explain non-suicide attacks, for example, like our mysterious hero's non-lethal run-ins with two motive-less muslim bugbears
>>
File: spread-of-the-niqab.jpg (39 KB, 480x554) Image search: [Google]
spread-of-the-niqab.jpg
39 KB, 480x554
>>77085763
Hahah well done sir.

But understand that, in regards to most of the denizens of this particular mongolian basket-weaving forum, it's all about the banter, not about the faux facts.
>>
>>77095744
im a 28 year old white fucking guy, anon. Your whole little subculture totally lacks the ability to make an argument stand on its own feet.

"yer not white"
"yer a lil kid"

the exact same arguments are used to 'shut down' me and muslims.

"you are wrong, 4chan guy, because you are not white. I am telling the truth about the two muslim shootstabbers. They shotstabbed me because they are not white" "Obama is a transexual muslim werewolf. why, do you ask? not white."
>>
>>77095785
Thankfully I had my handy AR15 with me to dispatch those hooligans!
>>
>>77092320
>some retarded faggot comes in here telling us we're all for war and big government-that the war isn't in our favor as if we don't know this

I thought you were trolling up until this post.

You're clearly underage and don't understand shit about piss.
>>
>>77096285
let's be real though, obama IS a transsexual muslim werewolf because he's not white
>>
>>77096285

Alright, you b8'd me. Congrats. Here's your (you).

Why are you assuming that Muslim people are brown? Or not white in any way? Frankly, that's more racist than anything else in this thread. Islam is an ideology. A willingly adopted religion. Saying all Muslims are brown is like saying all Christians are white.
>>
>>77096297
sweet bro. dist thou unlock all possible achievements?

bleh. i feel like im making you dillweeds a little smarter by yelling at you but the fucking hamster wheel that is your thought process is god damn exhausting
>>
>>77096475
No man, I need to be shootstabbed more than twice to get the achievements.

And no, you're not making anyone smarter, because my feeble little brain along with everyone else's can't understand a word your saying
>>
>>77096454
Because he's a child or has the emotional development of one. He's spoonfed every opinion and being a little suburbanite from Austin with no real world experience, he assumes Muslim and Mexican are races.

Also he assumes that since he just found out about how bad the government is from his tumblrina friends, we must be for government and war.

Disregard the future narrative of "republicans want to destroy our government!" Now that liberals are in charge.
>>
File: lf7gsm.jpg (16 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
lf7gsm.jpg
16 KB, 236x284
>>77096454
never change guy cuz you are a beautiful shooting star.
>>
>>77096475
And by the way, just as a bit of personal advice to take with you, when you graduate highschool. This kinda shit? Talking down to people, acting like you know infinitely more than them, being an arrogant fuckwit? Yeah, doesn't particularly endear anyone towards you.

Even if you were right in any way (hint: you're not in the slightest) no one would be inclined to listen to you. Right now you're an idiot, shouting at a random message board, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing. If you actually want to win hearts and minds, learn some fucking etiquette you mong. Otherwise get the ever loving fuck out, because what's the point?
>>
>>77096688
nope, rural texas.

"yu live in a place of where fags do also live" card averted
>>
>>77096707
Not an argument. Thanks for justifying my assertion that you're still in high school, though.
>>
>>77096793
well said my chap. what is the actual point of trying to help you people. one truly cannot teach a turnip to tap-dance.
>>
by god, i get it now! this guy is teh masterb8r. oh shit guys, we on youtube now!
>>
>>77096898
Exactly. So get the fuck out. Seriously. There is no point in you being here.
>>
>>77085763
>3 billion of them are moderate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
>>
>>77096954
well as god said to the isrealites, "here" wouldnt even exist without me. so thats a bit of a circular arguement. like the rest of them.
>>
>>77097054
god, is that you?
>>
>>77097042
yas. listen to ze jew. he wants to protect us from the crisis of having too much liquid capital
>>
File: moderate muslims.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>77085763

and what about this one? :^)
>>
>>77097115
It is I my child. and I bid that ye shall call me OP, and never shitpost to any OP above me.
>>
>>77097128
but god, what if i want liquid capital too, because it benefits me?
>>
>>77097186
>completely or mostly agree

any mechanical turk people around who spoof credentials and tap through paid surveys with their feet while watching TV? for all I know I'm one of the muslim women who believes she should obey her husband.
>>
File: the moderate side of islam.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
the moderate side of islam.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>77097401
>the Pew Research Center uses online surveys

ok ahmed
>>
>>77097329
then you will cast down the jew from your high places. no longer shall you offer half your daily wage in 'income tithe' to his temple of the Private Federal Reserve Bank Which is Literally The Personal Private Spending Accounts Of The World's Jewry And Nothing To Do With American Interests Whatsoever.

You shall stop paying tribute to the jew in his six-pointed-logo Wal-mart Temple, and no longer shall ye buy toasters designed to fail in two weeks that ye may buy yet another.
>>
>>77097567
youre right, they interviewed 1.62 million people with clipboards and ballpoint pens. How could I be so naive
>>
>>77097186
my whole point was that this document specifically and statistics in general are really so non-objective as to be meaningless.

im proposing that you use the secret esoteric power of Mental Thinking to discern bullshit from blarney.
>>
Haha I love it when the lefties think they fighting against the establishment.

The shit you spew is the MSM narrative backed by huge companies like google, twitter and enforced by legislation of your politicians, don't act like you've seen the light.

You're a useful idiot content with the pat on the back that society gives you everyday.

These low-info, fox news worshipping white supremacists that you fight against in your mind and your blogs don't exist, at least in any relevant numbers, especially among internet circles.

We look at the facts and we can't score brownie points for lying to ourselves. So we don't.

Islam is a plague.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.