[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did this feel different than other mass shootings? Does not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: pulse.jpg (192 KB, 1575x1000) Image search: [Google]
pulse.jpg
192 KB, 1575x1000
why did this feel different than other mass shootings? Does not seem to be anywhere near the grief as other ones. No one seems to be focusing on the fact that this was a hate crime targeting gays, there more focused on saying "not all muslims do that u kno" did this trigger somethign?
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 640x1136
>>77065080
Because there was more than one shooter
>>
It's perfect, really. If it's a false flag, and of course it is, they really did a number here.

Leftists don't know what to do. Islam hates gays, more than Christians even. But Islams is a """""""""""minority"""""""""""""" group and largely of a """"""""""""""""""minority""""""""""""""" race. Their brains can't process it. This goes against everything they've been taught to feel.

Thus the only thing to fall back on is GUNS GET RID OF THE GUNS BAN GUNS IT WAS THE GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS. Genius, really.
>>
>>77065080
IDK, but my Kikebook feed is dead silent on the issue, where as Pray 4 Paris was plastered every 5 minutes.
>mfw nobody gives a shit about the gays.
>>
>>77065080
Because gays are barren and dead inside anyway
Gay nighclubs are just standard fuckparties where men openly suck and fuck eachother on the dancefloor, in alcoves, in the toilets, in every dimly lit corner etc.

The feels just aren't there
>>
>>77065553
pretty true think I saw like one or two posts about it, but that stanford rapist kid saw like 10 things a day about that
>>
>>77065080
Gays now realize they're under Muslims on the liberal's victim totem
>>
It comes down to the fact that Leftists are unable to properly spin a narrative around this one.

The killer isn't white. He isn't christian. He was explicit in his motivations. And he managed to get a high score. This entire thing is the perfect testament to the failings of multiculturalism.

They want to sweep it under the rug but they can't.
>>
>>77065730

+1 rare for my collection
>>
>>77065652
How do you know this?
>>
>>77065739

They're trying so hard though
>>
>>77065407
So spooky.
>>
>>77065080
>why did this feel different than other mass shootings?

because i had my butt plug in
>>
File: JVmY0le.png (173 KB, 600x939) Image search: [Google]
JVmY0le.png
173 KB, 600x939
Proly cuz ur an fagit OP, lel
>>
It would be much simpler if the shooter was just another spergy white kid, but things were different this time. The left isn't sure what they want to collectively focus their anger on (apart from guns, obviously.)
>>
I think it's just at the point where mass shootings are a banality.

Closet may have reached the "high score" as you kiddos like to say, but he did so at a time when there's a new shooting every week. It's just become routine, at this point.
>>
File: 1459366007818.jpg (52 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
1459366007818.jpg
52 KB, 650x634
What if you found out every false flag has competing teams trying to achieve different objectives while it is occuring?
And that there was a score being kept.
>>
>>77065907
This.

I'm gay (yeah yeah, will kill self in a moment) and everyone I know is like "uhhhh... access to guns!" instead of talking about ACTUAL systemic and culturally entrenched violent homophobia.

Even here where we don't really have access to guns, but we do have access to Islam, people are just parroting what the Americans are saying.
>>
>gay nightclub called "Pulse"
>dozens shot down

Now that's some healthy irony.
>>
Because 50 gays were killed by a Muslim

That's a good day in Syria
>>
>>77065080
Gays will not pass on their genes, so their lives are ultimately inconsequential.

Most people are uncomfortable with them to some degree, and considering they were attacked in a place of ultimate degeneracy, it's harder to identify with them and therefore feel sad.

Most of us can imagine being attacked in a school or cinema. Not many can imagine being attacked while watching naked men writhing around and getting sucked off by some poz dude.
>>
>>77065553
Just took a quick peek... the only thing posted was a retarded gun control queer.

Like literally a homosexual male more concerned with the existence of an inanimate object than a group of people dedicated to throwing him off a building.
>>
>>77066558
Well, hopefully more gays support Trump now that they see the left really doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>77065080
This is a blatant break down of the liberal democrat alliance. Many have seen this coming for some time now. Only idiots thought that a political alliance of homos, white communists, Muslims, Hispanics, and blacks would last forever. Society at large is still in the denial stage, but that is slowly, but most definitely, changing.
>>
I think reality is setting in and jokes aside. As americans, we don't actually want to hate anyone. Ie muzzies. But it's now crunch time. So folks like myself have know good Muslims and are friends with them feel.compelled to speak up. But the facts remain. And my muzzies friends know. The buck stops here. Next time there is an attack. A few weeks or so, the tone will totally change. Trump.has this shit in the bag. Gotta go back
>>
>>77065080
because its degenerates dying, nothing of value lost. This is simply an opportunity for political gain
>>
File: obama-election-P.jpg (331 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
obama-election-P.jpg
331 KB, 1038x539
>>77066705
ikr?
>>
>>77065080
The liberal left does not in fact care about gays.
They are at a paradox, condemn Islam for homophobia or support Islam and support homophobia.
Worst shooting in history not actually carried out by a white guy.
>>
because it wasn't just a mass shooting. It was a terrorist attack.
>>
>>77065080
We're turning into Europe...
>>
have any of you faggots even been to a gay bar? It's no more lewd than any other nightclub
>>
>>77065080
Confirmed multiple shooters and 91 dead
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 120x117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 120x117
>>77066887
Faggot
>>
>>77065652
You seem to know a lot of details about that, anon.
>>
Liberal friends are starting to tear into each other over it. One side saying it was guns and islam is a religion of peace, the other saying it was driven by the hate speech against gays common in islam.

Regardless it seems the chatter turns toward the removal of some rights. Either guns or free speech while ignoring the issue.
>>
>>77065080
Because King Nigger and his compliant media lapdogs immediately jumped into action once the muslim rumors got started and went full force once the shooter was revealed. You'll notice that within an hour or so of his identity being revealed his father said it wasn't religion, it was his homophobia. His ex-wife appeared to say he beat her, wasn't religious and was mentally ill and bipolar. King Nigger himself refused to blame Islamic terrorism but jumped right to guns. Look at what happened to Bernie; he condemned ISIS and said we need to destroy them and immediately got swamped with fags saying that it was an issue of guns and homophobia brought on by the GOP (somehow; he was a registered Democrat).

Even the local media here in the Orlando market, within hours, started going into a gun control debate.

It doesn't feel like a bigger deal because any ties to Islam and ISIS are being marginalized and were done so right out of the box in favor of the more generic mass shooting narrative that takes away the actual motivation. So after some hours of shock, people are going to forget about this by the middle of the week because ho hum, it was just another psycho with a gun. The government and media learned their lesson after San Bernardino: never admit that it's radical Islam.
>>
>>77065407
weew. let's trust one civilian girl to understand combat dynamics while injured.

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>77065080
>did this trigger something?
Yes, people aren't sure who to blame without admitting ISIS is a problem. In fact, some crazies are even freaking defending ISIS.

It's sad, but I think people are more angry than sad at this point. The president didn't even look like cared. I think the tipping point is coming.
>>
Leftists can't call attention to it because they can't spin it. This is so obviously a terror attack motivated by Islam that they can't even call attention to it because 'muh islamophobia'
>>
Because it's an election year. People were spewing political bullshit before the death toll was even announced. Nobody cares about dead homos, they care about banning Muslims or banning guns. Neither of which will fix anything.
>>
>>77066804
Electing Obama was peak intersectional liberalism. Much like Bush was peak neoconservative. No one could imagine that neoconservative circa 2005 would be where it is today, in the political wilderness. There may be enough left in the tank to get Hillary elected, but I doubt it. Within our life time (assuming you are under 40) the current democratic alliance will be split and be at each others throats over the carcass of the US.
>>
>>77065080
because it is all about gun control at this point. no one cares about 50 anal-gapez dying, but everyone cares about gun control.

obama is shilling it pretty hard with his whole deadpan look. "um. so uh.. some people died. and guns are still legal. uh.. so what'd you expect? alright... we done? see you next week"
>>
i think people are interpreting this as an act of war. when pearl harbor went down, folks did not lay down, they got mad and looked for things to do
>>
Political correctness is at an all time high.

The SJW"s have won.
>>
They are getting more and more exposed for how wrong they are. This is becoming ridiculous and now even normies are starting to see their lies.
>>
>>77065080
because everyone goes to the airport or concerts but very few go to gay bars. If you don't go to gay bars then this attack is not a possible attack on you so you don't care as much. This is true even for pro-gay people who are not gay. "It's an attack on a different group not on my group so whatever" goes the mind. This is what I came up with when I realised I did not care as much as I did with other attacks.
>>
>>77066887
i have. it is definitely more lewd. the second i walked in some drag queen came over and grabbed my junk and told me how big i was (i'm not), and fags were always fucking in the bathroom.

i never went back, but as the years went on i heard it got worse and worse.
>>
>>77065446
Literally how does this as a false flag help the Jew establishment narrative though?
>>
>>77067324
People are waking up. Political correctness peaked. It will only get better from here.
>>
>>77065739
Fucking this right here.

It's an election year when every good leftist is trying their fucking best to stop Trump and keep support for the dems. This shooting is a perfect example of every reason we need Trump, his platform is all about stopping radical islamist terrorist.

The lefties want us to focus on the gun control aspect but the fact of the matter is everyone with a brain can see the real problem is the mudslimes and their aloha snackbar ways. So the media will try to downplay this event to try and retain support for the dems.

This shit is infuriating and people will remember this sole event when voting in november. The only good thing that comes of this is that Trump secured victory, even though it was a bunch of gays who died it was a fucking tragedy but people want to make it political to try and stop Trump, even after all that has happened.
>>
>>77067246
I can't wait.

My grandmother first redpilled me... then I hopped on the Ron Paul lolbertarianism train... Peter Hitchens, though... that guy is a madman. He suggested the dismantling of parties would result in true republicanism. I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>77065080
>no one

>>77067251
>people

No, it's the "media" that controls herd thinking. Few normal people even give a shit.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (33 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
33 KB, 297x365
>>77065080

It doesn't fit the Narrative stupid goy.
>>
File: 1414731573054.jpg (266 KB, 1024x1193) Image search: [Google]
1414731573054.jpg
266 KB, 1024x1193
There are so many leftist narratives converging right now, and the narratives are so exposed, and most Americans are so uninvested in maintaining the facade of peaceable multicultism, that the media doesn't know how to spin shit like this anymore without the wheels coming off.

Reality is exposing the fact that multicultism will never succeed because every group has intolerances that clash with some other group's intolerances, and that these intolerances are irreconcilable. How do we resolve this? Shut the fuck up and give us your guns.
>>
>>77065080

"tolerant" people are struggling to choose a side. They are so worried about being appearing pc.
>>
>>77065080
Even after Bataclan you could sense some degree of "fatigue".

People don't really know what to say about Islam anymore. They've been telling us this piece of shit religion wuz a gud boy one time too many, to the point where those incantations don't really have the desired effect.

It's completely worn out and everyone knew what every body else was going to say even before all the bodies were dragged off to the morgue. But nobody on the left is ready to face the consequences of the basic realization that Islam sucks : Donald Trump is right and muslims should not be welcomed into non Islamic nations.

But the real problem here is Europe. Now more than ever it is impossible for this idiotic continent to realize or acknowledge that Islam and Islamic immigration was a terrible mistake, since they're already knee deep in it. So while everyone understands and realize that there is a problem, no one knows how to stop it, and so we're at a point now where every body is gonna pretend like nothing is happening while knowing full well that "it" is "happening", because the pain of contemplating the consequences of the truth are just too great.

This is all compounded by the fact that this particular attack wasn't SOME FUCKING WHITE MALE attacking some minority group, but rather was an instance of the oppression totem cannibalizing itself. Suddenly, a minority wasn't simply reacting to the evil Whites, but was rather showing initiative and agency in his attack. No foreign policy, no discrimination, no white guy on the horizon. Just an American muslim shooting up gay latinos.

BRAVE NEW WOLRD
>>
>>77065080
He killed 50 people but dont hurt his feelings with insults thats racist
>>
>>77065730
>liberal's victim totem

We really need a visual on this
>>
File: trump1488.png (141 KB, 1049x432) Image search: [Google]
trump1488.png
141 KB, 1049x432
>>77065080
the ppl who would have flipped out are now voting trump
>>
>>77065080
My math could be off here but it is likely because a single man, with the same amount of firepower got 33% of the kills the other 173 mass shootings in one go.

Seems to me like most "Mass shootings" involve hitting walls.
>>
>>77067493
The guy was under investigation for ties to terrorism. He was definitely on a watchlist. Anti-gunners have said numerous times that we should consider your status on a watchlist as an admission of guilt and would seek to bar you from owning a gun.

Fuck that.
>>
I was expecting everybody on kikebook to have a rainbow flag or an american flag overlay on their profile photos.
Nothing, barely even a mention of it.
>>
File: CT_VbUnVAAAG7sF.jpg (151 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CT_VbUnVAAAG7sF.jpg
151 KB, 600x800
>>77065080
because nobody actually cares about fags?
>>
>>77068150
The few aussies on my kikebook are circle jerking over how well Australian gun laws work and how America should adopt them
>>
There was no facebook profile picture filter this time around. If there was everyone would be pretending to care.
>>
>>77065080
>the fact that it was a hate crime targeting gays

c'mon shitposter
>>
File: 1451737931599.jpg (71 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
1451737931599.jpg
71 KB, 564x752
>>77065080
All these terror attack are too close together for them too be surprising anymore

It's only been around 6 months since Paris

We're gonna need something big like 200+ deaths in an elementary school to get people talking
>>
Not to go too fedora on you, but it's because probably all of the people who died were men. On the societal level of caring, kids > women >>>>> men. Actually it's not the worst it could have been, you would see a truly shocking level of disregard in proportion to the crime if it were 50 straight men that were killed, as gay men garner more sympathy than men especially when the media is reporting.
>>
>>77065080

Definitely felt this to a large degree this time around. I think mostly it's just become common enough that people aren't shocked anymore.

From the progressives/liberals I've followed on social media they've boiled it down to the usual vague platitudes about "opposing hate" and doubling down on the gun control talking points. Even the right seems to have an air of resignation to it. Trump supporters are probably feeling vindicated right now.
>>
>>77068505

It was. Just because he declared for ISIS and screamed allahu akbar doesn't mean he didn't deliberately target gays.

>Had an imam on the record as advocating for violence against gays

>Friends and acquaintances state he had a long history of anti-gay rhetoric

>Drove at least two hours from home to go after a gay hotspot.

He used his hatred of homosexuals to help select a target for his jihad against western society. How is that shitposting?
>>
>>77068505
A hate crime is a hate crime. Anyone can do it but only a few actually have ""reason"" to. Islam is the ""reason"" in this case, but that doesn't work without the subject behind the action. It was in fact a hate crime
>>
>>77068265
The right to bear arms isn't in our constitution though. I didn't realise until yesterday that our worst massacre, which triggered the gun law change had a higher death toll than any of the massacres on US soil until the Orlando shooting.
>>
>>77067324
>>77067541

Yeah I think Trigglypuff was peak SJW and it had to deflate from there, too many normies saw it and the echo chamber hysteria can only really survive among the relatively mentally ill. This shooting just happens to fracture the left even more suddenly.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 620x413
>>77067379
This is honestly relevant, and the reason this attack made very little sense to me at first. I've thought today about why they might like this target over more traditional choices.

IS and Islamic terror in general wants to promote general fear and uncertainty for their enemie's populations in ordinary public places like transportation and everyday locations. Places everyone can see themselves being. To attack such an unusual location doesn't seem like the game plan they have typically stuck with.

Obviously we can say it's just because he's a "lone wolf", and so he chose this target for personal reasons.

Another possibility however is that this is part of a divide and conquer strategy. Perhaps the intended effect is to attack specific target populations in order to cause significant disruption to political alliances in the US. This could create turmoil that could make IS especially relevant in determining the issues debated in this election. It could also increase the fervor and diversity of anti-IS and anti-Muslim "extremism" rhetoric which is a big part of what makes IS effective in its recruitment efforts.

I see this attack as an especially strong recruiting tool for IS; both in its choice of target and it near-term effect on the news cycles and political issues we'll see raised in the US. This target may in fact be more useful to them then an equally deadly attack on a traditional soft target.

I remain a bit confused and unconvinced however. It is a strange development of strategy.
>>
>>77068150
Because anyone chiming in literally has to pick Gays or Islam. No one wants to be called out on shillBook for being an islamophobe by changing their banner to a rainbow.
>>
File: Tony-Awards-20141.jpg (160 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Awards-20141.jpg
160 KB, 638x425
I had the Tony's on in the background tonight and it felt very muted. The Tony's are the gay mecca awards and I expected more people to say something about what happened but nope. The show had a pre-planned lefty pro-diversity slant and they went full steam ahead on that. I think the audience was at the verge of tears a few times.

lol no one gives a shit about the gays.
>>
File: 8835832_orig.jpg (73 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
8835832_orig.jpg
73 KB, 800x533
cus no one gives a fuck about Mexicans bug chasers.

if any Abdul picked the worst day of the week to do his number, instead of killing white successful gay, he went in on salsa night and killed a bunch of aids ridden beaners.

most white Americans and certainly Cristian are divide between condemn or praise this dune coon

add the to the fact that this was a mayor FBI fuck up and is seriously better to keep this as quiet as humanly possible
>>
They were all adult men. No-one gives a shit about men. Even 50 straight innocent schoolboys wouldn't matter all that much. You'd see a bigger outpouring of emotion if 50 schoolgirls were told not to study STEM.
>>
>>77069272
That's an easy choice. Islam is shit and gay people are harmless. We can ignore gay people and be safe. We cannot ignore Islam and be safe.

Ugh. Fucking Trump. I didn't want to support him but I sure as shit don't want to support Shillary either. If she doesn't get indicted and replaced by Bernie and a miracle, I'll support Trump IF he can ACTUALLY get Islam out of USA. Someone please tell me he can and enlighten me how
>>
File: 1462249192929.jpg (40 KB, 428x575) Image search: [Google]
1462249192929.jpg
40 KB, 428x575
>>77067414
Why did you go in the first place?
>>
>>77065080
none of this shit would be happening if we didn't let muslims in and if we didn't tolerate pure faggootry.

People are seeing the chaos of a liberal society.
>>
File: 01_47-341.jpg (67 KB, 833x559) Image search: [Google]
01_47-341.jpg
67 KB, 833x559
>>77065080
His father has friends in high places
>>
File: friends in high places.jpg (36 KB, 306x479) Image search: [Google]
friends in high places.jpg
36 KB, 306x479
>>77069728
oops wrong pic
>>
>>77068920
For it to be a hate crime you need power and privilege, which Omar had neither.
>>
It's because people don't know what to say any more. The fear is working because the venue selection for these attacks has become so sporadic that the next one could be anywhere.
>>
>>77069236
I don't think ISIS had anything to do with it really, I think he just acted on his own on behalf of them. Muslims hate gays and this guy in particular wanted to act on that.

They just want people to kill Americans, they aren't smart enough to put in the thought to plan it to the extent you are talking about and this guy likely didn't receive direct instructions on what target to go after.
>>
File: 1465685958661.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465685958661.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>77069728
kek
>>
>>77069556
Trump has called for certain mosques to be monitored. Once they are monitored and find out what they're preaching, they'll be ordered to be taken down. The FBI and national security teams already want this, and it's only by order from Obama that they don't. As soon as they're given the OK, they will pounce. It's also well within a governments constitutional authority to halt and foreigners of any group of their choosing from entering the US. Obama did it in 2011 on Iranians. Trump has called for this, it's in his power to do, and he's proven himself not afraid to do it. He's the only one not afraid to make hard choices and suffer the judgement, he completely throws it on the line and let's them judge him for it. He won't pussyfoot around. At the very least, he won't take in any more Syrian refugees, who will add to this problem, and whom Hillary promised to bring in.

Pro tip though: Bernie is fucking stupid and that none of those miracles you said are going to happen. Do you think mister "white people can't experience what it's like to be poor" is going to protect the country?
>>
File: totempoleofsocialjustice.jpg (23 KB, 516x644) Image search: [Google]
totempoleofsocialjustice.jpg
23 KB, 516x644
>>77067910

discuss
>>
>>77065407
>girls opinion
no thanks
>>
>>77069898
>Isis calls for Muslims all over the world to carry out attacks on infadels all through Ramadan.
>Isis particularly hates fags more than any one else.
>nothing to do with it.
>>
>>77069998
I'm not going to explain to you why I support Bernie because you wouldn't accept it anyway.

That sounds good though. I don't particularly agree with outright denying ALL syrian refugees to come over, but I absolutely agree that no single males should be allowed in. I want to see the world improve, and that wont happen unless we all try to be a little open minded
>>
>>77070066
Swap women and illegals DESU
>>
>>77065080
Because when two groups high on the privilege hierarchy have a conflict the brain of the SJW leftist cuck goes into panic mode. They want to express their condolences and anger at this horrible hate crime. But, to do so would hint at criticizing a Muslim and implicating Islam in violence. It's a sticky predicament for the left wing douche bag to navigate.
>>
>>77069617
Cause he wanted to fuck a guy obviously.
>>
>>77069556
Consider immigration policy. It's possible that a ban on immigration from Muslim majority countries could occur during a Trump's presidency. That would prevent a lot of growth of US Muslim populations. Clinton will almost certainly import a bunch of Syrian refugees and make it worse.
>>
>>77065080
The war of politics has always trumped over an individual's life. This isn't anything new you're just waking up to the fact we are at war here and yes people are dying.
>>
>>77070306
No you can't support women and Islam at the same time.
>>
>>77065080

>why did this feel different than other mass shootings?

Nobody actually cares anymore. Everyone is burned out on mass-shooting rhetoric. The same thing is said every single time and nothing changes because nobody is actually motivated to make a difference, so the media has moved onto new and different talking points in order to keep their revenue up.
>>
>>77070120
Alright, saying they had nothing to do with it was a poor choice of words. But mudslimes as a whole do hate gays, isis affiliated or not.

I meant in the context of them actually being in direct contact with him and behind sending direct orders for this guy to go and attack this exact place at this exact time.
>>
>>77066184
>tfw legal gun owner and a fag
>haven't committed any crimes even tho I'm viewed as a baby killer waiting to happen

All my normie friends really believe gun control works. But on the same hand they will also say how easy it is to get an illegal firearm.

Cunts are fucked
>>
>>77065080

Because this one was real.
>>
File: 1454315868300.jpg (64 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1454315868300.jpg
64 KB, 800x565
>>77069998
trump this trump that.
fucking circle jerk never stops on this board, this was either an FBI set up out major blunder either way this falls directly on the FBI.

no one goes from 2 terrorist investigations to buying guns and beating the hight score with in a week. this makes the NSA and FBI look like a bunch of unnecessary morons.

if someone was trying to throw a bone to trump they didn't do a good job
>>
>>77070268
I'd accept any thought out reason you support Bernie. The reason I'm confident there isn't one is because I've searched very hard and listened to a good many people talk about him, examined his ideas myself, and decided there isn't a good reason. If there is one I'm open to hearing it

> I don't particularly agree with outright denying ALL syrian refugees to come over
Why should the US take a single one? In what way does the US benefit? The risks are astronomical as we all see, and there isn't a single reward. No a single potential benefit to the US and the negatives are getting harder to ignore. A government is an elected body to act on behalf of its citizens. A governments responsibility is 100% to its own citizens and no one else. Charity to other non citizens is not the responsibility of a Government.

>unless we all try to be a little open minded
he says as his country falls, gays are slaughtered like animals, and native populations in Europe are being wiped out from their homeland

Idealism is over friend. It's time for reality.
>>
File: IT BEGINS.png (284 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
IT BEGINS.png
284 KB, 499x375
Does anyone else have the strange feeling something is going to happen tonight?

The media is too quiet about this...I don't think its over.
>>
>>77070343
I can trust Trump to a greater degree than I can trust Shillary. I've always felt that way and I've never liked or supported Trump until today. I think he makes an ass of himself, but I think he perfectly reflects the american public. Narcissistic, insensitive, more or less ignorant, but genuinely loves their idea of America and wants peace. All I know about Shillary is that she's a sellout who wants to kill people.
>>
>>77070613
We have just under a month more of it to go.
>>
>>77070532
Ah so it's all Muslims, not just Isis. I agree

>>77070574
>trump this trump that.
>fucking circle jerk never stops on this board

There's a problem, we need a solution. Trump is that solution. There is no other solution for the Islam problem in America. It's called being proactive. Denying the problem is what's been going on for decades and now look what's happened in Europe and now America because of it. It's not circle jerking it's trying to actually fix something.
>>
>>77070613
Obama will resign and appoint Trump as the next President.

We are just getting started.
>>
>>77069898
Never underestimate your enemy. You better believe IS intel spends 24 hours a day studying its efficacy in every aspect of operations. And that definately includes choosing targets that have specific effects. These are not stupid people.

That said I too would be surprised if the killer had direct orders. But at the very least I'm sure he thought hard about where he should attack, and trying to understand this choice he made is perplexing. Why would he go so far off the usual script? Personal reasons or a new strategy? It's not like he ended up in a gay club by accident.
>>
>>77067541

Honestly this. The tide is turning, actually incredibly quickly.

People point to Twitter and Facebook and shit as examples of public opinion, forgetting that the majority of people don't post SJW shit on twitter. It's a false positive.

The "silent" majority has been there all along, and the pendulum of power is swinging back. Fast and hard.
>>
>>77065080
JUDEN
>>
>>77070268
Being open minded is what got our society into this mess, can't you see that? Multiculturalism is a disaster.
>>
>>77070574
It completely invalidates everything the NSA and the FBI have done regarding domestic terrorism. I understand it can't be an easy thing to link someone to under the eyes of the law but at the same time two times under investigation is worth noting. This guy got a job at a secruity firm which is the only reason he was able to buy a gun.

Let it also be known too that clearly something fucked up was going on if his alleged connections to Islamism weren't showing up on his background checks. Ticking time bomb plot? I doubt it's that complicated but it wouldn't phase me anymore. These big Federal agencies are clearly so out of touch with reality.
>>
>>77065407
Ehhh, fbi ect would be able to tell pretty quickly if there were 2-3 shooters.

CCTV, phone records, social media ect ect

They would have no reason to lie about it let alone say 'there is no current threat of other attacks'

I imagine the club was dark/chaotic to say the least. flashing lights/music/gunfire/screams/people running.

Hindsight makes everyone think the situation was like Neo dodging bullets in the matrix, truth is 10+ people would have died before everyone would have noticed
>>
>>77070552
This.
>>
>>77070582
Reality is subjective though. Are you not familiar with the concept of being the bigger man and walking away? Look to your fellow Trump supporters for a good example of what I'm talking about. They get assaulted at rallies but don't fight back because they know further violence wont make the situation any better, but it will make it worse.

You gotta try a LITTLE bit to come out of your nationalist fundamentalism complacency. The world is a big place and you are not the center of it.
>>
>>77067763
This. Perfect description.
>>
>>77070732
stop with the circle jerk seriously you're not helping your cause.

both trump and Clinton are a couple of cut throat idiots.

this was a fuck up from the FBI and no amount of trump will change that
>>
>>77070881
This is pretty likely too. Nobody was mentally prepared for this. You can imagine most people were probably buzzing in alcohol and drugs.

It will be investigated though.
>>
>>77070865
Islam is a disaster. In fact, religion is a disaster. The indoctrination and close minded obedience-based belief system needs to stop
>>
>>77067968
Considering he shot up a packed night club it's not surprising. When you spray bullets into tightly packed crowds you tend to get multiple hits with each bullet. See: Bataclan Theater.
>>
>>77070954
The line is life and death. If they started killing Trump supporters you'd have a quasi civil war on your hands.

Islamists have been killing Westerners for 10+ years now and the only counter action we ever took was a horribly planned operation in Afghanistan that dug a deeper hole.
>>
>>77065080
This was the equivalent of what Köln was for muslims/feminism, but for muslims/gays. It's a tragedy that regressive leftist ideology prohibits people from accepting completely. You can't come to a satisfying understanding about why it happened without answering for yourself whether you value innocent gay lives or innocent muslim lives more. One way or another, somebody's liberties will be restricted to keep the peace.

It's a leftist catch-22 that is only avoided by casting this as a 2nd amendment/scary black rifles issue or ignoring the fact that ISIS has claimed this guy and vice versa, casting him as a social reject, lapsed muslim,and loner.

To that, I would say that ISIS does not have a track record of claiming just any jihadi as their own after the fact (Charlie Hebdo). This guy supported ISIS. ISIS facilitated and sanctioned his actions. This was a planned terrorist act with geopolitical motive and scope. Libs don't like what that implies.
>>
>>77070954
>Reality is subjective though
Dude. What.

> Are you not familiar with the concept of being the bigger man and walking away?
Okay, what happens if there's another attack when you walk away? Then another one after that? then another one after that? Then another one?

At which point do you stop being apathetic and acknowledge there's a problem that must be dealt with? This number is totally subjective, but A LOT of people think we have reached that point. At some point you can't keep pretending there isn't a problem, at some point you have to acknowledge that there's a problem. Maybe your number is significantly higher than others, but that's hardly something I would brag about or claim is more moral or "open minded"

> The world is a big place and you are not the center of it.

No one is trying this. They're trying to live on their own in piece without their government letting in people who outright claim they wish to destroy their civilization and who have proven time and time again they mean it
>>
>>77071163
This. 5.56 rounds are designed to pass through and injure multiple people
>>
>>77070574
They probably stopped investigating him because it was racist to do so.
>>
>>77071037
>Clinton
>wants to bring in significantly more muslims, open the borders, and let anyone into America

>Trump
>wants to secure the borders and stop letting everyone into America

>guys I know we have a very obvious problem of bad people getting into America and killing Americans but can we please stop circle jerking? Clinton and Trump are the same

You're retarded
>>
It's the increasingly polarized and politically charged nature of public discourse. Now there isn't even a minute to grieve or lament before we have to get to the trenches and start fighting for our narrative.

>>77071163

Also all em not walking wounded left in there for hours while he hostage took. Hell maybe that was part of his plan: crashing this club with no survivors
>>
>>77069236
This is actually an interesting point. By attacking a fellow "darling" of the leftist narrative, they're driving a wedge into the left of America, which, by and large, controls the discourse.

There's an easy way to deal with this shit, though.

Bomb them back to the prehistoric age, and stop funneling arms over there.
>>
>>77071046
You say this but most likely adhere to a system of beliefs. Indoctrination is a state of mind and the indoctrinated can never rightfully tell they are indoctrinated. You talk a big talk but it comes out flat. Why? Because at the end of the day the moment you subscribe yourself to existence you're being indoctrinated.
>>
>>77065080
There is not much grief because this event hit so many hot button issues that everyone is scrambling to spin it in their favor.

You have:
>gun control
>LGBT shit
>muslim terrorism
>muslim immigration
>at home terrorist cells
>man who abused his wife
>mental illness
>toxic masculinity
>minority violence
>minority vs minority violence
>islamic beliefs
>shooter's father claims a shadow government runs afghanistan
>election year
>political correctness

Honestly it doesn't even matter if it is a false flag or not. Almost any group with an agenda benefited from this and is fighting to come out on top. The only people left to grieve are those who had friends or family injured
>>
>>77065080
One thing is for sure, in terms of R politics, you have a Islamic terrorist shoot and kill 50+ GAY LATINO's 5 month before the election...it's like finding a nugget of gold the size of a beach ball in the stream you were panning in.

If the R's and conservatives don't know how to use this to win, they're hopeless.
>>
>>77071275
Calm down and don't get so hung up on cherry picked context pls.
>Dude. What.
Do you not understand the nature of perception? Reality is as much perception as it is objective. Does the way the human brain works mean nothing to you? It's kind of fucking important...
>>
>>77065080
Everyone deep down knows gays deserve to die. It's been a long time coming.
>>
>>77066184
When in doubt blame it on the guns.
The liberals can't pick a side on this one so their only choice is to blame a damn weapon.
>>
>>77071438
>existence = indoctrination
I laughed out loud. Existence is e-x-p-e-r-i-e-n-c-e. The only thing flat is your comprehension

Nice try I guess
>>
>>77071457
Okay. So the 50+ gays who were just murdered in cold blood is subjective. That didn't objectively happen. Only your perception technically told you it did, so it's totally subjective. Nothing to worry about guys. No reason to mourn. Just explain to their families how subjective reality is
>>
>>77071046
If only there was a religion that promised a Holy Spirit to guide and comfort us and help us discern religious bullshit from truth instead of pure obedience-based religious law enforced and twisted by flawed self-righteous men.

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 2016-01-12 05.01.05.png (131 KB, 1075x919) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12 05.01.05.png
131 KB, 1075x919
>>77068150
This is what happens on fb.

>Post something about the incident.
>Get mass reported by liberals.
>we removed something you posted
>blocked 30 days from posting anything
>>
>>77071297
No they aren't
>>
File: 5700d8dd6dbc3.png (262 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
5700d8dd6dbc3.png
262 KB, 800x820
>>77071417

No need to even bomb them. Just pic related. Multiculturalism is going to be for the 21st century what nationalism was for the first - the engine of untold suffering, discord, bloodshed and conflict. Instead of accepting the birth-pangs of nationalism and the stability of the relatively monolithic nation-state (I haven't seen any conflict in the balkans since they split apart meanwhile Iraq is in its 13th year of sectarianism) went back and thought the ethnic diversity of Austro-Hungary or the Ottoman Empire was a positive thing.

I don't hate Muslims, but except for the utterly whitewashed secularized 0.05% they do not belong in the West.
>>
>>77066465
This tþh
>>
>>77071046
>Christianity is as bad as Islam meme
>>
>>77065553
Mass media wants this to die.
>>
>>77065652
I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>77071552
And experience is dictated through only your own senses? The moment you listen to mom and dads advice you are indoctrinated. It doesn't have to be negative you just choose it to be. A wise man learns from history a fool learns from experience.
>>
File: 1465356503062.png (10 KB, 427x451) Image search: [Google]
1465356503062.png
10 KB, 427x451
>>77071566

>Having a kikebook page
>>
>>77069556
If you prevent Muslims from ENTERING the US, you are controlling a VERY large influence on the radicalization. Remember when the media was crying about American nationals going overseas, and returning being covered by the ban? It's intentional. The American-born Muslims who go overboard have an instigator in their lives. San Bernadino had the wife, and the husband's travel overseas. In this case, I can guarantee he was influenced by individuals in his mosque who had traveled to the Middle East. The Middle East is a hotbed of radicals. By cutting off direct contact with them through immigration restrictions, you are stemming the flow of them (meaning no more in the country, and no more second generation bombers, either), while stifling contact of "native" muslims with them.

In addition, Trump has said harder surveillance of mosques is logical. It is. New York tried to do it, but got sued. Let the federal government do it under a program they keep under wraps, and you can pin these fuckers to the wall with a "leak" on extremist behaviors before they wreak havoc.
>>
>>77071560
You just went full autistic retard. Stop talking.

>>77071564
If only there were a religion that teached ONLY True Love and no ""or else"" bullshit narrative. Find me a religion like that or else you've got a shit tier religion
>>
>>77071037
Our liberal administration got us into this mess of being too scared to take away gun owning rights from someone suspected of sympathizing with terrorist. He should of been in jail or at the very least popped up on a background check as someone who should not be allowed to have a gun.

>>77070742
It was a soft target where causalities could be maximized, the fact that it was a gay bar is just hatred of gays by muslims and this guy in particular really hated gays. Don't see how it is off the usual script.
>>
>>77071771
>You just went full autistic retard.
by following your logic.

Either way, not an argument.
>>
>>77069556
>Ugh. Fucking Trump. I didn't want to support him but I sure as shit don't want to support Shillary either.
Fuck off and die you cunt. We need less shitdicks like you in the world.
>>
>>77067546
Did this swing Florida?
>>
>>77065080

Because people are confused, they aren't sure who to support in order to impress their friends now

Maybe the liberal narrative is getting to be too much even for the average Hilldawg voter
>>
>>77071713
Also, Ctrl-F "Suspension of entry" on this page

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

It is fully within Trump's legal authority to enact this ban, with NO congressional deadlock, upon taking office.
>>
File: To the kids.png (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
To the kids.png
142 KB, 500x375
>>77065080
IT feels different because it's so... loaded? Anti-muslin/immigration is such a hot topic right now.. They're more concerned with pushing their own agendas/thoughts instead of showing any grief. I don't think I've ever seen so much finger pointing done so quickly.

If you guys haven't checked out Tumblr's queer community shitting itself on the gun topic, you should. It's great.
>>
>>77065080
It actually hit me harder than ususal anon. It felt like an attack on our country. It was brutal. And Obama was right about one thing today - it could have happened in any of our communities.

It also feels like an escallation and for people like us frustrating because so many people are blind to the problem and take what we have for granted.

God, could you imagine if we had feminism and gay rights people on our side actually doing good work and trying to reform Islam? They are ignoring the problem though.
>>
>>77065446
>>77066558
>>77066670
>GUNS GET RID OF THE GUNS BAN GUNS IT WAS THE GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS.
>Oh, the GUNS, GUNS, GUNS!
>What a tale their terror tells
>Of Despair!
>How they clang, and clash, and roar!
>What a horror they outpour
>On the bosom of the palpitating air!
It's the access to the GUNS GUNS GUNS that the terror groups have that put all people in jeopardy.
The gun control queers are only trying to stop more hate groups from having the arsenal with which to kill people.
>>
>>77070532
Which makes it even more effective. With direct communication the FBI has a higher chance of stopping it. With a broad order with thousands of Muzzie psycho loan wolves listening it's impossible to stop.
>>
>>77066465
This Ñ‚bh
>>
>>77071704
hurr durr what is self awareness, self control, and self improvement

>>77071713
I want peace. I want to live and let live, peacefully. Islam wants punishment for ""peoples sins"". That's not peaceful, that's fucked. Humans do not need religion. Religion is a substitute for critical thinking, and a psuedo-answer to " what comes after death" which lures people into it.
>>
>>77071710
I use mine to try to influence people. The commies will put me in a camp one day. You need to branch out and spread your views. Dont be afraid.

A commie nation is not a nation worth living in.
>>
>>77071771
>"'or else' bullshit"

Doesn't really matter. The main idea is a faith centered around being a decent human to others. Not waging holy war in the 21st fucking century.
>>
>>77072001
If we keep Muslims entirely out of our country, we don't have to go to war with them. It's not like they have a force projection that could send an armed military to the United States, anyways. It's a matter of denying them entry at sea and air ports on commercial travel.
>>
>>77066207
kek
>>
>>77072001
>Humans do not need religion.
how come every single human society bar none, no matter how isolated or how far back, had Religion? Can you name a single society without Religion?
>>
>>77065080

Media is desperately trying to memory hole the fact that this was an ISIS attack on US soil since they know that it feeds directly into Trump's narrative of national security being compromised by PC culture and the left's Muslim pets.

It's basically an attempt at 'if I don't talk about it, maybe it'll go away'.
>>
>>77071896
Most certainly. And probably gives him a boost nationwide enough to swing other states.
>>
>>77071841
>my logic
No. That's why I said you went full retard. You're cherry picking for personal contextual benefit.

>a fucking leaf

>>77071870
Has anyone ever told you that the world would be a better place with more people like you? I don't think so. Good job missing the point btw. I support Trump now you dense idiot
>>
>>77065080

so use that. point out to the gays that people are rushing to the defense of muslims but not the victims of the shooting
>>
File: 1456966261682.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1456966261682.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>77065407
>Media doesn't want to scare everyone
>>
>>77071566
What exactly did you post.
>>
>>77072140
>how come
Because people don't - by and large - think for their fucking selves. It's easier to just "have faith" and be ignorant sheep
>>
>>77072211
I like how you just abandoned the points now to insult me because you can't beat them. Still not an argument.
>>
>>77065080
Because it is a false flag but done by another group.
>there is currently a war on the op between old guards and new agency, not mention smaller groups
>the new agency is behind whole war on terror and recent false falgging
>it looks like sloopy work and incompetence because there are elements that resist policy change and sabotage it
>Trump is a man of the Old Guards when Hilary is backed by New Agency
>before New Agency were running mostly unopposed
>recently Old Guards counterattack
You will see a interesting things soon anons.
>>
>>77070306
Doesn't work. If that were true then rapings wouldn't be censored
>>
>>77072001
Self awareness self control and self in improvement are arbitrary terms.

Acceptable discourse is not the same as it was 100 years ago and won't be the same 100 years from now. Humans are communal by nature and enjoy order and therefore create a form of society whether it be a small tribe or a sprawling nation. Psychologists have already found that solitude for prolonged periods is dangerous and antisocial behavior is normally never acceptable.
>>
>>77072291
But how does that support you claim that they don't need it? The evidence to the contrary is literally every society that's ever existed since the beginning of humanity. What evidence do you have for your claim that they don't need it?
>>
>>77071771
True love requires justice.

Man is a "god" unto himself via free will.

If he chooses to love evil and bring evil into the world and the lives of others, he must be held accountable by the living God. Otherwise God is not just. Should our terrorist Omar be punished for his evil and the suffering he has brought into the world? Is he guilty? What is a fair punishment?

I can't fully answer these questions, but I believe that God (more specifically Christ) will judge with love and mercy, and that ultimately justice will be delivered to all men. In this faith lies great hope and comfort.
>>
>>77065080
People are sick of hearing about gays and are jaded by mass shootings.
>>
>>77065407

No, people thought there were two shooters because someone was holding the door shut so nobody could get out. The guy was actually interviewed on Fox News a few hours ago he said he shut the door and held it shut so his friends could get away and trapped everybody inside with the gunman. There was only one exit other than the front door so everybody was just massacred
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>>77065080
The gays are now learning that islamists rank lower on the liberal privilege ladder than they do. When muslims attack gays they are punching up, so the liberal elites cannot say anything other then their usual bullshit about "high capacity military bullet clips."
>>
>>77072291
I bet the fedora just rocketed off your fucking cranium as soon as you posted that
>>
>>77065080
Yes the leftists are already having mental breaks with reality because of how badly all their policies have failed. With the global rise of nationalism trump and anarchy it is finalizing their mental breakdowns and soon to be insanity.

This might well be the final trigger of all triggers that sends alot of them over the edge for good. Sooner the better really it's got to happen sometime better it happen now when it matters.
>>
>>77065080
They're scared of fueling Islamiphobia or being accused of it. All liberals know how to do is critical theory directed at their own culture. An man influenced by an outside culture that hates their values is simply outside their intellectual ability.
>>
>>77065080

What you're seeing is the snake of leftism eating its own tail, leafbro. It's a glorious sight to behold, as we all knew it was coming where leftism would have to choose between two of its pets that have conflicting ideologies, and this time, Islamism is winning and fags are losing.

Just means more redpilled gays coming up soon, nothing wrong with that. You can't redpill a mudslime, but some queens can still be redeemed to see the bullshit they defended for so long is just bullshit and nothing more.
>>
>>77066884

Turning into Europe with those odd gun laws won't be pretty.
>>
Muslims are a hate organization, just like any other, yet they get a pass.

Most likely because Saudi Arabia has Democrats in their pocket.

I find it interesting this all happened right when Trump was about to do a speech on Clinton corruption and Hillary was just getting blasted by the media for putting a donor in charge of nuclear weapons.
>>
>>77065080

We have danced this dance one too many times. These things dont have the same appeal as they used to, especially now that people know its criminal elements of our government allied with radical Islam (regular Islam) its all the same, as a way to take our rights. Our speech first, then our guns. They are doing to us what they did to Europe. Soon there will be thought crime laws and you'll have to use your id to get on the internet where you will be banned for having an opinion. This is really happening. The evil of globalism is in the final steps of implementation.
>>
>>77072519
Gun laws are part of why Europe is fucked.
We need to get rid of gun free zones and stop with the antigun culture that's pushing people to be fish in a barrel.
>>
>>77067764
Underrated post.
>>
>>77067666
My jihad is to reconcile homosexuals and muslims in the same political coalition.

#I'mWithHer
>>
File: 1465756387704.png (585 KB, 771x609) Image search: [Google]
1465756387704.png
585 KB, 771x609
>>77072438
I saw that interview, hopefully that fucker gets jail time. What a complete asshole.
>>
>>77072577
This
>>
>>77072438
That's a major dick move.
>>
>>77072292
You don't understand that the true nature of reality is subjective and object equally. You're right, there is no argument. Just a shitposting ignorant leaf

>>77072394
>>77072416
Religion wasn't invented by god, it was invented by humans. Humans wrote all the books, passed on all the ideas, and propagate the existence of religion through obedience to a *doctrine which was also written by humans*.

Nobody needs religion because the answers people seek will not come from a book, but from experience. Religion is just a substitute for experience, and it's also a substitute for learning about the nature of reality. If god WERE real, do you honestly believe that any human who lived thousands of years ago had the capacity to comprehend such a thing?

If you want fulfillment, religion isn't the answer. Religion is just a substitute for truth
>>
>>77065407
>Girl takes 12 bullets from an AR and doesn't die
The government better kidnap her and study her so they can replicate her super powers.
>>
File: Rubio tea room.jpg (314 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Rubio tea room.jpg
314 KB, 1280x960
>>77067414
Oh, please ! Like Club 54 or Plato's Retreat was any less lively than the Mineshaft or the Warsaw Ballroom. I mean, really ?
>>
>>77065080
>No one seems to be focusing on the fact that this was a hate crime targeting gays

Other than the fucking president, both dem candidates, the MSM, etc.
>>
>>77067763
Good post. The veil is wearing thin. I can tell you with certainty that there are shitlib acquaintances and family members of mine that watched the news tonight and muttered "I will never hear the end of this from anon".
>>
>>77073009
Kek. based rare flag
>>
>>77065080
Most people are looking who to blame, instead of the actual killer.
>>
>>77072291
Holy fucking shit I can hear the fedora being tipped from here. How can you blame religion as a whole over islam and the culture surrounding the subhuman arab goat fucking muslims that believe in it?

Who the fuck else is willing to blow themselves up to kill innocent people? I haven't seen christians, hindus, buddhist or any other religion go out of their way to do such things. We don't send strong christian men into mecca to blow themselves up now do we?

I'm not agreeing religion as a whole is some amazing thing and all that god squad praise the lord stuff will save humanity but holy shit you are dense.
>>
>>77073009
It's an obvious bullshit post.
>>
>>77072885
By that logic, anything you read is just a substitute for the truth. I suppose literature is equally worthless?
>>
>>77072885
I'm starting to see why you keep claiming reality is subjective. Because you seem unattached to it. Idealism means nothing compared to reality, and hypothetical means nothing compared to reality. What actually happened is infinity more valuable than a suggestion of what could have happened. As someone so vehemently against Religion, you should recognize this. That empiricism is more valuable than conjecture.

The reality here, the empiric factor, is that every human society ever has had Religion. Humanity does not exist without Religion. There has never been a civilization without Religion. Humans always invented a Religion wherever they were. That's proof it's human nature. If you can't name a single civilization that didn't develop Religion, that means your idea that we could exist without it is totally baseless. What ever words you can put together, mean nothing compared to the actual reality of what happened. You have no evidence for your claim, and in fact, all the evidence is completely against you.

Words don't mean shit compared to reality. I see this as the flaw in all your opinions here.
>>
>>77071943
Buy a gun and kill yourself with it.
>>
>>77065652
>men openly suck and fuck eachother
What's the problem with this ?
>>
File: 1465754649490.jpg (252 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
1465754649490.jpg
252 KB, 711x800
>>77072438
>But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

>“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’

source: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/eyewitness-account-from-within-pulse-nightclub/nrfJF/

This guy is gonna get buttfucked in court.
>>
File: australia_news_june_10th.png (161 KB, 1153x901) Image search: [Google]
australia_news_june_10th.png
161 KB, 1153x901
>>
>>77071943
Talk to your precious US government then. They sell more money worth of weapons than anyone else in the world. You know, the same government that would be responsible for upholding your precious gun ban.
>>
File: Indy.jpg (48 KB, 550x362) Image search: [Google]
Indy.jpg
48 KB, 550x362
>>77073299
>KAH LEE MAH!
>>
>>77065652
This, gays know that what they're going is not okay, they know they will be never happy, that's why they are so eager to be accepted to it feels less wrong,

Maybe if once day PC is gone research could be done against it and maybe find a cure.

Stop enabling mental illness, it makes more harm than good.
>>
>>77073161
I want people to think for themselves. Religion isn't about that life, so yeah. Fuck religion. I'm not against religious people specifically, I am against religion. If someone is religious for their own reasons, and they don't go out of their way to use it as an excuse to convert and hurt others then that's honestly just fine by me. I wish all religiousfags were like that but unfortunately that isn't the fucking case now is it? Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm all teach hate towards specific kinds of people, as if homosexuals minding their own business in the sanctity of their own harmless privacy is a bad thing. Religion teaches delusion.

>>77073299
True Love is more worthy of religion than the idea of god. It hasn't happen yet, and until it does, I don't support religion. Reality is a form of experience by the way, and experience is subjective.
>>
>>77073576
I'm not trying to change your opinion because you've already proven that it's based purely on idealism and immune to what's actually happening. I'm only pointing out how literally ALL of the evidence is against your claim that we could exist without Religion.
>>
>>77071297
>This. 5.56 rounds are designed to pass through and injure multiple people
actually the 5.56 round is designed to yaw violently once it hits meat. with a proper length barrel giving the bullet enough velocity, the round can break apart upon entry

although what you said is possible
>>
>>77068782
The religion certainly played a significant role in getting him to actually carry it out. He must have believed there would be a heavenly reward for his actions.
>>
>>77071560
>Okay. So the 50+ gays who were just murdered in cold blood is subjective. That didn't objectively happen
people have different reactions to things. we experience them differently. subjective in that sense
>>
File: Prayers.jpg (575 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Prayers.jpg
575 KB, 1280x720
>>77073302
I hope that the guns you want to keep putting into the hands of terrorists on the Terror Watch List aren't used one day by terrorists on a drive by at your neighborhood café, your neighborhood bar, your neighborhood school, your neighborhood movie theatre, your neighborhood concert hall.
>>
>>77073367

Sounds like the people going out of that door made it out eventually because the guy was in the other room
>>
>>77069544
>You'd see a bigger outpouring of emotion if 50 schoolgirls were told not to study STEM.

This
>>
>>77065080
Couple of reasons:

>General "mass shooting" fatigue

>Shooter isn't a "fucking white male" so the media are downplaying it

>It's a bunch of faggots that no one cares about

>It's in a city no one cares about (particularly the media)

>occurred on a sunday in the summer when many people are on vacation or outside

Everyone has been through this shit a bunch of times now. How many more times can we have the same exact "gunz is bad" or "moslems is bad" debates? Every american is just exhausted with it.

Nothing will come of this legislation-wise for either side because no one is passionate about it this time around.
>>
>>77072885
So you advocate abandoning passed down sources of knowledge in favor of only trusting personal experience? And you presuppose (without evidence) all religions are entirely human concocted lies.

You haven't personally seen miracles, so they must be fake right? How could God not personally reveal everything about himself to you in the way you demand him to. Who does he think he is? Therefore you decree he does not exist and declare the matter closed.

That sounds great. A world where if you're told the stove is hot, you always touch it to make sure it burns you. But don't tell anyone it burnt you and try to convince them not to touch it. Because otherwise, you might be religious and that is evil.

You'll make a great parent someday.
>>
File: Wut.jpg (12 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
12 KB, 247x200
>>77073412
Underrated post
>>
>>77073690
I'm not disagreeing that existing without religion has never happened, I'm just pointing out the truth that it is possible. A consciousness shift is necessary first before it's realistically possible though, because humanity has historically been too comfortable with being complacently ignorant. I believe the death of barter has a large part to do with that. It's a matter of thinking for ourselves, having an objectively clear sense of truth, and not letting peer pressure dictate our lives. But again, that obviously is not the norm and so go figure, religion has always been around.

>>77073952
>A world where if you're told the stove is hot, you always touch it to make sure it burns you
No. That's not even remotely the same fucking thing as "god exists and you have to believe it or else you're going to hell, also everyone says so and so does an old book so it must be true".

You highlighted precisely why personal experience is so important, but with a rather dull and obvious example. Religion isn't based off of personal experience in the same sense. Get it? You gave an objective example of a personal experience. All religion has are subjective examples and anecdotes.
>>
What if this shooting happened for the sole purpose of deflecting from the real issue facing the world, which is what was being discussed during the Bilderberg meeting in Dresden. Nobody seems to be talking about it
>>
>>77074249
Get out of here, Trevor.
>>
>>77073483
Don't you think that the same people fighting for gun control are the same people, who oppose a Shillary presidency, because the people, who want less gun violence, are also the same people, who want less armed conflict ?
>>
>>77074208
>I'm just pointing out the truth that it is possible.
I offer the evidence that no society has ever existed without it as a counter. What is your evidence to support your claim? "I believe that blah blah blah" isn't evidence btw

Once again, I'm not trying to change your opinion because I know it won't change. I'm just making sure you realize that you have literally ZERO evidence for your claim, and that literally ALL the evidence counters your claim. Ergo, your claim is completely baseless and stupid.
>>
>>77070881
if it was one person they can push their "guns are the problem, not muslims!" agenda better than if it was a group of armed muslims.
>>
Muslim Alliance for Sexual Diversity spokesperson speaking on MSNBC right now.
>>
>>77073934
That's not why, the lefty media doesn't want people to talk about it because it will only benefit Trump. They realize now just how much the San Bernardino (who the fuck ever heard of that place before the attacks?) launched Trumps support last year and they can't stand the idea of a repeat coming when we are getting closer to the election.

The San Bernardino attacks were talked about so fucking much and this is on a scale of magnitude larger. I do agree there might be a slight amount of apathy on the evangelical conservative side because the victims were a bunch of fags though.
>>
>>77065896
>>77066986
>>77071697
Did you guys not see all the threads about the guy sucking himself off at the club from last night?
>>
>>77065407
>people still buy into this chain letter style bullshit
>>
>>77071297
>obvious bullshit about gunshots
>look at flag

Really makes you think...
>>
>>77065080
they were all AIDS infected faggots... nobody cares about them
>>
>>77066705
Yeah most democrat voters are not liberals or progressives though. A very large amount of democrats are just anti-republican. It literally doesn't matter what the leftist rhetoric is, as long as it stays near the status quo.

The democrats are united by our republicans having entered an arms race of insanity over the past few decades. Most people who aren't fed a diet of propaganda (from the left or right) see the Republican Party as a fucking. it's a party full of chicken hawks, who glorify ignornance, ignore science ( both parties do this; dems for feels, cons for moola), and constantly sell the people out for corporate interests.

The only thing they have going for them is a slightly less shitty economic strategy.

this is all beside my main point; most people don't really give a fuck about the details of the political ideology of the party. People aren't driven to turn out for "liberal/progressive" principles or "conservative" values, nearly as much as the party just brig more like a sports team or a religion, they were born into a group that supports one side, so they support that side.

The GOP has just been bleeding members for a few decades who feel abandoned by the party
>>
>>77074416
Maybe you should question WHY humanity has always had religion, rather than question me.

Sunday school. Religion survives because parents drag their children to church and sit them down to be taught the beliefs and ideologies. These children grow up being taught religion and thus become religious adults when they grow up. Rinse and repeat the cycle continues. How many nonreligious adults actually make the switch to religion themselves, by their own free will? Very few.
>>
File: 1465397515651.jpg (482 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
1465397515651.jpg
482 KB, 3110x2073
>>77074562
>Muslim Alliance for Sexual Diversity
... so they promote goats AND sheep?
>>
>>77070066
Muslims > Illegals > Dindus > Transsexuals > > Fat Women > Cute Animals > Women > Mentally Retarded > Gays > Men With One Leg/Arm > All Other Animals > Men > Chimps Who Kill People > ISIS > Cute Terrorists > Christians
>>
>>77074827
Every society has developed Religion. Your Sunday school speech doesn't discount that. Literally every human ever has created a Religion. Every society has had one, and no society has failed to create one. This is evidence that it's human nature. What is your evidence that it is not human nature?

>how many nonreligious adults actually make the switch to religion themselves, by their own free will? Very few.
I'm guessing your source on this is 100% anecdotal and without evidence as well, am I right?
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 644x635) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 644x635
>>77074875
>>
Muslims proved to be the left's favorite pet. Beyond fags, trannies, dindus, or anyone else.

They have the power to cripple western civilization more than any other of those other clans. The r-selected know where their bread is buttered.
>>
>>77065080
Despite being the largest shooting in American history we've become desensitized to them
I'll tell you my exact reaction to finding out
>wake up
>check CNN
>hmmm another shooting, cool
>wait, 50 people, hmmm that's a bit higher than 20 or 30, cool
>>
>>77065080

>Tallarn Desert Raider Veteran shoots the shit out of a Slaaneshi Chaos Cult
>implying grief is required for any of those scum suckers from the Eye of Terror

Heretic detected.
>>
>>77072309
>>77070306

Yeah I should have wrote Illegals/refugees, or just migrants. I think Cologne shows us that migrants > women on the totem.
>>
>>77074208
Full circle friend.

The God that Jesus called Father is a living God. He is not in a book. He is not a distant overlord sending poor helpless sinners to hell. Christians are promised a living God, and the most direct manifestation of this in our time is the Holy Spirit which is how my posts on this topic began.

You are not well informed on Christian teaching or scripture. Read the Gospels sometime. It will either make you a better debater against Christians or might soften you heart and head to the possibility that the apostles weren't stoned to death for a story they collectively made up, but actually saw and believed the things they claimed to have seen.

It the reddest of red pills. Believe it or not.

1 Corinthians 3:19 --
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, "He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS";

Ironically it is an open mind which leads many men to Christ, not a mind led by the chains of religion as you seem to believe.
>>
>>77075071
It's human nature to be curious and to want to know the immediate mysteries of life and death. Religion simply offers a poetic solution to the mysteries, but not actual answers. That's what science is for.

>I'm guessing your source on this is 100% anecdotal and without evidence as well, am I right?
Yeah that's right. I have anecdotal evidence. Exactly just like religion.
>>
>>77075248
>he
Oh? You've seen gods dick? If he's a god then why does he even need a dick? You have no proof for your claims, and such a claim it is. "God is real" - well you have nothing to support that claim. You only have blind faith and that's nothing to object reality
>>
>>77065080

Yes. I've been shocked all day. No one gives a shit. Liberals on the Internet literally do not care. We are at the point where this is considered normal. Ive been fucking outraged all day.

Over 50 people dead. That's really bad. But in 2 days the media will return to 24/7 lies about Trump, and a week from now no one will even remember that this happened. Seeing the reactions of liberals today I'm starting to think that there's no more "west" left to save. The insanity is accelerating at an alarming rate. The end of the world already happened, and we didn't even notice.
>>
>>77075322
>That's what science is for.
>as he denies evidence

Listen. Your claim has no evidence, and in fact all the evidence is to the contrary. What ever words you'd like to throw together to justify that in your own mind is fine, but at the end of the day you have zero evidence. Evidence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any argument you can make

>Yeah that's right. I have anecdotal evidence
Alright well then your statement goes directly into the trash.
>>
>>77070066
This needs a full meme graphic representation.
>>
>>77075495
>into the trash
Where religion belongs. You're defending the existence of religion, I get it. You have done nothing for the validity of religion though, or the nature of it's existence. You're a shitposting leaf afterall. I'm disappointed but not surprised
>>
>>77065080
fags in a night club died
>>
>>77075678
How does it feel knowing your argument is literally as credible as Religion?

>You have done nothing for the validity of religion though
We aren't talking about that. We are talking about whether or not humans could exist without it. Nice goal post shift though.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.