[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why arent you a vegan? meat is degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: concerded nero.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
concerded nero.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
why arent you a vegan? meat is degenerate
>>
>>77040478
Judaism says meat is the first source for happiness.
>>
>>77040478
Genesis 4
>2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

>3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

>4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

>5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
>>
>>77040478
You realize we're omnivorous right? All you have to do is look at your teeth in the mirror you retard.
>>
Because i tend to not accept that as an argument and tend to want some actual reasoning than "muh moral decline", that shit's as bad if not worse than religion's "because god".
>>
File: 409.png (34 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
409.png
34 KB, 621x569
>>77040478
>>
>>77040657
>>77041410

there you have it:
children of the devil - meat retards
aryans - vegan
>>
>>77040657
That's why Jews didnt commit the Orlando shooting.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 540x540
>>77040478
>>
>>77040478
>meat or vegan
nice dichotomy, bro

vegan is american-nutjob tier on par with young earth creationism.
if you dont want to eat meat, go vegetarian
>>
File: Image.png (129 KB, 326x243) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
129 KB, 326x243
>>77040478
I like chicken tendies too much.
>>
>>77040478
Another one of those vegan threads
Sage
>>
>>77040478
>Chink cartoons
Sure, okay
>>
>>77040478

Because I love eating meat.

Oh, eating most meat is 100% evil, I know. Totally evil and degenerate and wrong and also illogical and extremely fiscally liberal as all fuck a huge waste of resources.

It just tastes so damn good.

So I make up infantile bullshit to justify it to myself even though it involves the coercion and murder of sentient being in total violation of my Libertarian principles and any ideal of Freedom. I do mental gymnastics although I realize morally I have not a single leg to stand on and any first grader would realize it.

Because steak tastes really damned good.

Did you really want an honest answer? Because this is mine.
>>
>>77040478
I'll stop eating animals when animals stop me from eating them.
>>
>>77040478
I used to grow rabbits and chickens with my family a few years back. The chickens we're nothing special, but the rabbits - there was always the aggressive one of the batch. Then, suddenly, his day comes. Skinning, cooking and eating that one felt the best.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.