[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omar Mateen is THE shitlord martyr, press F for respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
File: omar-mateen-selfie.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-selfie.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
Despite the political disagreement with "ISIS" and the atrocities that transpire, Omar and his associates are the martyrs for the cause to eliminate the ultimate degeneracy, that culminates in the wholesale annihilation of the homosexual/transvestite-sodomite degenerate nightclub.

All unrepentant practicing sodomites and faggots are presumed to have been delivered to Hell, for those who believe.

While the extent of the atrocity is horrible, I am not moved to condemn it, because the victims of the violence happen to be flaming faggots and their fag-enablers that participate in bareback sodomy and other depraved fetishes such as freestyle orgies, feces and urine, that may continue to insult the Lord God and Jesus the Christ, for those who believe such damned souls are Hellbound for mocking the deities.

Omar did something spectacular, that should make us secretly applause for what he did, to remove the perverted sodomites and their enablers including "fag hags."
>>
File: taqiyya-truth.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya-truth.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
2/2

Furthermore, this atrocity reinforces yet another reason to banish Moslems from immigrating, citing the provisions in 1952 Immigration and Nationality law.

And this incident delivers a cause to the beleaguered White American that "diversity and multiculturalism" are NEVER our strength.

By the way, useless 'Fucking-Bumbling-Idiot' assholes, did you know Barack Hussein Obama II, real name Barry Soetoro Jr, is a traitorous anti-American illegal alien communist Moslem homosexual whose wife is a transfaggot with a bulging male crotch?

Obama is actively engaging in "taqiyya" by denying the association between radical Islam and his own true Moslem faith, faking as a Christian.

Press F to pay respect to Omar, for being the shitlord that wiped out the horde of sweaty, vulgar and godless sodomites to be sent to Hell for the enthusiastic demons to enjoy torturing, while also proving that base "multiculturalism" is the death of White America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
File: 1456862737440.jpg (46 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
1456862737440.jpg
46 KB, 640x392
>>77038852
>martyr
>applause
>F to pay respect to Omar
>getting fucked from behind
>by allahs big ghost cock

perform pic related in solidarity with the victims while hiding and ignore b8 famalam
>>
File: heinrich-himmler-salute.jpg (267 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
heinrich-himmler-salute.jpg
267 KB, 940x705
Heinrich Himmler on homosexuality and what to do to exterminate homosexuals.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/heinrich-himmler-homosexuality/

"Anyone who thinks of homosexual *love* is our enemy. We reject anything which emasculates our people and makes it a plaything for our enemies, for we know that life is fight, and it is madness to think that men will ever embrace fraternally."

Heinrich Himmler, 14 May 1928

"I wish to explore a few ideas on the subject of homosexuality. Amongst certain homosexuals there exists the following point of view: 'what I do is of no importance to anyone else, it is a personal and private matter'. Everything which touches upon sexual matters ceases to be private when the life or death of a nation depends on it. It is the difference between world domination or annihilation."

"[...] A nation with many children can gain supremacy and mastery of the world. A pure race with few children already as one foot in the grave; in fifty or a hundred years it will be of no significance; in two hundred years it will be extinct. It is essential to realise that if we allow this infection to continue in Germany without being able to fight it, it will be the end of Germany, of the Germanic world. Unfortunately this is not the simple matter it was for our forefathers. For them, the few isolated cases were simply abnormalities; they drowned them in bogs. Those who found bodies in the mire did not know that in 90% of the cases they found themselves face to face with a homosexual who had been drowned with all his belongings. This was not punishment, more the simple elimination of this particular abnormality. It is vital we rid ourselves of them; like weed we must pull them up, throw them on the fire and burn them. This is not out of a spirit of vengeance, but of necessity; these creatures must be exterminated."

Heinrich Himmler, 18 Feb 1937
>>
File: Pat_Buchanan-based.jpg (71 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Pat_Buchanan-based.jpg
71 KB, 640x427
"Homosexuality involves sexual acts most men consider not only immoral, but filthy. The reason public men rarely say aloud what most say privately is they are fearful of being branded 'bigots' by an intolerant liberal orthodoxy that holds, against all evidence and experience, that homosexuality is a normal, healthy lifestyle."

-- Pat Buchanan, September 3, 1989

"Homosexuality is not a civil right. Its rise almost always is accompanied, as in the Weimar Republic, with a decay of society and a collapse of its basic cinder block, the family."

-- Pat Buchanan, 1977

"Gay rights activists seek to substitute, for laws rooted in Judeo-Christian morality, laws rooted in the secular humanist belief that all consensual sexual acts are morally equal. That belief is anti-biblical and amoral; to codify it into law is to codify a lie."

-- Pat Buchanan, Wall Street Journal, January 21, 1993

"The poor homosexuals -- they have declared war upon nature, and now nature is extracting an awful retribution."

-- Pat Buchanan, discussing AIDS in 1983

"With 80,000 dead of AIDS, our promiscuous homosexuals appear literally hell-bent on Satanism and suicide."

-- Pat Buchanan, in his syndicated column, October 17, 1990

"AIDS is nature's retribution for violating the laws of nature."

-- Pat Buchanan, during his 1992 presidential campaign
>>
File: 1464241172596.jpg (36 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1464241172596.jpg
36 KB, 403x403
>>77038852
>shillthread

do you think this will make the right look bad?
>>
Posting in a 10/10 thread, those faggots all had it coming

This guy is a hero, not a terrorist
>>
>>77042966

Your home country of Germany began the homosexual rights movement thanks in part to the subversive works of (((Marcus Hirschfeld))) and (((Wilheim Reich)))) buttressed by the Frankfurt School.

Here's your guide, if link isn't banned as filtered in your fatherland. 14/88

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sexual_revolution
>>
>>77038852

Tell me again how you aren't exactly like SJWs.
>>
>>77044332

If I had 200 nukes at my disposal all of them would go off in german cities

Fuck Germany and fuck the german people, they all deserve to be wiped out
>>
File: omar.jpg (494 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
omar.jpg
494 KB, 800x532
F
>>
>>77045460
TOP KEK

LIBKUCKS AND THEIR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE ABOUT MUH MUDSLIME REFUGEES AND THE FACT THAT MUDSLIMES WANT TO MASSACRE ALL LIBGTBKUCKS
>>
>>77045392
t. Ahmed
>>
>>77044519

Unlike SJWs, I care about the future of the Western civilization that is already being ruined by greed, political corruption, degeneracy and political correctness.

Unlike SJWs, I care about the White race's survival and viability.

Unlike SJWs, I care that homosexuals pose perilous threat to public order, and must be detained to be placed in concentration camps, to either self-annihilate through the propagation of AIDS/STI as the (un)natural order or exterminated by execution methods like the good old times described by Himmler.

I reiterate the quote by Pat Buchanan. "Homosexuality is not a civil right. Its rise almost always is accompanied, as in the Weimar Republic, with a decay of society and a collapse of its basic cinder block, the family."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4KbAHBHAv8
>>
File: 1462041422557.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1462041422557.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>77045460
kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.